Alicia's New Position Ch. 07

Story Info
Joe's niece confronts Ali.
2.2k words
4.49
36.2k
20

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

I jumped off the bed and slid my shorts and gang tee on and ran out the door. I had just turned the corner, "Aunt Alicia."

I turned to see it was Joe's niece Olivia, "Olivia what are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you what a bitch you are, Joe did nothing to deserve what you did to him."

"Olivia can we talk about this later I'm busy at the moment," before she could answer a couple of the gang members came around the corner, "Ali brought a new whore."

"I'm no whore, she's my aunt."

"Training the whole family Ali?"

"What is that suppose to mean?" Olivia asked.

"Once you go black you won't ever go back."

"How dare you speak to me that way."

"Well why don't you just witness it for yourself bitch," with that the members pushed us through the door of the club house.

Hammer was standing there as my shorts and top were removed and I was pushed to my knees. I engulfed Hammer's cock and heard a gasp from Olivia, "I can't believe what a slut you are."

"She's addicted to the big black snake," I heard a roar of laughter.

"Get your hands off me."

Hammer spoke up, "Let the bitch watch, no touching."

Hammer pulled his cock from my mouth, "You have more initiations today ho."

I was picked up off my knees and led to a table and laid on it. A man whom I had never seen walked over with a bag and proceeded to unpack it, "Where does this one get it Hammer?"

"How about between the tribal weave and pussy."

"That will look good."

"What are you going to do?" I was nervous.

"You passed the other day so you get your first gang tat."

I felt a cold cloth wipe my lower abdomen and pussy area. The man finished cleansing me and rummaged through his bag. I looked to see him changing the needle on his tattoo gun.

"Okay I'm ready hold her legs this may hurt."

Two guys grabbed my thighs and held them down and I heard the gun start. When he started the tat I jumped a little and then calmed down. It took him about five minutes to complete the tat.

I was allowed to sit up and look at the tat it was an ace of spades symbol. I looked at Olivia who was just standing there looking in awe.

"Okay bitch lets get your initiations started. I got off the table and was led to the back door of the club house, "Clear out of here."

I was escorted out the back door and put in a van, followed by Liv, "Remember no touching the new bitch unless she changes her mind." The doors were closed and we were off.

We drove for about a half hour and then we got on the highway, "Now we have some fun."

I was laid on the floor of the van and a cock was stuck in my love chute. The man started working his cock slow and steady my head started rolling from side to side. I caught the glimpse of a man holding a video cam right before a cock was stuffed down my throat.

I was double teamed for about five minutes before the guy in my mouth pulled out and we were rolled over. I started posting on the cock in my pussy. I was pushed forward to lay atop the man fucking me and a cock was stuffed in my ass. It took a couple of minutes before we got in a nice rhythm, I started moaning.

I started enjoying this double team and flung my head back and a cock was stuffed in my mouth, "That's it make the bitch air tight."

"Fuck that bitch," I heard from Liv.

I really got into this triple team with the added stimulation of the bumps from the highway, I started cumming.

Soon all three cocks started swelling and pulsing they all exploded at about the same time. I saw stars as I was being filled with cum. The pulsing of all three cocks caused a major orgasm and I fainted.

When I came to we were stopped. I looked around and Liv and I were the only two in the van. She had her hand down the front of her pants head thrown back.

The van doors flew open as Liv let out a moan, "Bitch enjoy the show?"

Liv turned beet red and looked directly at the floor before answering, "That was so hot."

"You ready to try the dark side whore?"

"I, I can't I'm engaged."

"Get out we have more initiations."

I sat up and looked out the window we were at a rest area surrounded by rigs. I did not question my orders and followed him to a closet at the facilities building, Liv followed us in.

Shortly after we entered the room I heard a door slam, "Get ready."

He pointed down and I saw a hole in the wall, "What, what's that?"

"That is your initiation task."

I stared at the hole when all of a sudden a cock came through the wall, "Start sucking."

I knealt down and did as I was told. There was a rank musty smell on this white cock, as I engulfed it. I started bobbing my head as instructed and got over the rankness. It only took a few minutes before his cock started swelling and pulsing, I pulled my head back.

My head was held in place, "Let me see you swallow."

I leaned my head back and looked at the gang member who was filming my initiation. I licked the head and stroked the cock until it exploded filling my mouth, I heard a moan from Liv.

The cock was pulled back through the wall and I heard the door slam again.

A couple minutes passed before I heard the door again. Another cock came through the wall I started sucking this one before I was given the order to, this one wasn't so rank. This was also filmed as I swallowed the anonymous cum.

Every cock that came through the wall that day was filmed. By the end of this initiation task I must have seen 15 anonymous cocks. I swallowed a lot of cum that day. Only four of the cocks that came through the wall were black. These cocks were the only ones I was allowed to put in my pussy. When I was done the little room was filled with the smell of sex and rankness of the anonymous men. I also had four deposits of black cum leaking down my thighs.

Liv and I were escorted back to the van and let in. One of the gang members was talking to a black man who looked like he hadn't showered in a week.

The two of them talked for about five minutes before the man pointed to a truck. I saw the gang member shake his head and reach for his phone as the trucker walked away. He finished his phone call and came back to the van.

Getting in the van, "Plans have changed."

"What are we doing now?" asked the driver.

"Depending on Liv's decision I will let you know."

"What do you mean my decision?"

"That guy I was talking to wants to fuck you both."

"I, I can't I told you I'm engaged."

"Drive over to his truck."

The driver pulled over to the truck and the member got out and knocked on the door. The two men talked for a while before the driver of the rig handed over a bunch of cash. Our escort returned to the van and told me to go get in the rig, "We'll be back in a couple of hours."

I did as I was instructed. I was fucked repeatedly for the next two hours. The driver of the rig only came in my pussy no matter what hole he was fucking at the time.

When I was finally picked up I was sore and Liv was no longer there, "Where's Liv?"

"She left."

That was all that was said and I was dropped off at home. They must have gone back to the club house because I was given my clothes back before they dropped me off, "Be back tomorrow at 8:00," and they drove off.

I went into my apartment and went right to the shower. I was climbing in to the tub when I felt a gush of semen run down my thigh, I started crying. What have I become? I just can't stop myself when a man is domineering and controlling.

That night I cried myself to sleep. When I awoke the next morning I still felt so dirty. I jumped into the shower. When I was done I dried and went to my room to get ready.

I checked my cell and found there was a text, initiations cancelled today. I tossed the phone on the dresser and climed onto the bed and fell back to sleep.

Kelli woke me about an hour later and started yelling wondering where I had been going and leaving her with the kids all the time.

I told her what was happening and how I just could not help myself. We got up to have coffee when her cell rang. She wanted to know what I was doing today so I said nothing. She told me it was James and he wanted to take her out today so I was going to return the favor and sit with the kids.

I wanted to tell her what an asshole he was to me the other night but I didn't know what to say. Kelli got ready to go and left about half an hour later.

I spent the day wih the kids walked in the park and went home to put them down for a nap.

About 4:00 Kelli cme home and said she was going to take a shower and go out to dinner with James. Kelli went to the bathroom and turned on the shower while I sat at the table with a coffee.

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door. it was James, "Is Kelli ready?"

"No, she's in the shower, come in."

I don't know what I was thinking. James after closing the door pushed me against the counter and kissed me, I melted. I could still hear the shower running as James pushed my pants down, "No, please don't."

"Whore you gonna love it."

James stuck his finger in my snatch, "Sweetest pussy I ever had bitch."

My hips started gyrating like they had a mind of there own, I stepped out of my pants. James lay me back on the counter and tore off my panties. He grabbed hold of his cock and started slapping my pussy with it, "Want it Bitch?"

"Nooo," shaking my head.

"You do, don't you?" he slapped harder.

I could not help myself, "Yesss, fuck me."

James positioned his cock at my love tunnel, "Put it in if you want it whore."

I reached down and rubbed his cock up and down my nether lips before inserting it. James plunged his cock in and started pounding my pussy.

James started rubbing my belly while fucking me, "Gonna be a baby momma if you keep this up whore."

"Nooo, I don't want another baby now."

"I'm gonna fill this nigga loving pussy with baby seed."

"Fuck meee," I rolled my head side to side as my first orgasm took over.

My orgasms started coming faster and faster when I felt Jamse's cock swell and pulse. He pushed deep into my pussy. I heard the shower turn off as James unloaded his seed deep into my love channel.

James finished cumming in me and pulled out. I slumped to my knees on the floor. I regained my composure and pulled my pants back on. As I was sitting back at the table Kelli exited the bathroom.

Kelli and James left while closing the door James looked at me and mouthed the word whore, I cried.

I ran into the bedroom and cried on the bed. When I had calmed down I remembered that I had forgotten my cell phone when I took the kids to the park. I found it on the dresser flipping it open I found several pics had been sent from an unknown number.

Opening each one I found several pictures of a white pussy or ass filled with a black cock. One picture showed a white belly with cum all over it and a hand with what appeared to be a wedding ring. The caption under this one read "Wish you were here."

The next picture was of a set of white lips with three cocks spraying semen on the lips and the caption read "Just as thirsty as you."

There was not enough picture to tell who it was. I don't know what came over me at that moment I was jealous that it wasn't me, and angry that they were taunting me.

I got the kids up and fed them and we listened to music before I finally put them to bed and fell asleep myself.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers