Alien Abduction

Story Info
A man is kidnapped, by a strange being from another world...
4.2k words
4.63
65.5k
142
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mixing with sci-fi again. This one came to me randomly and I had a lot of fun with it, so I hope everyone enjoys it just as much as I did. There is room for another chapter...I'm considering a three part series, maybe? Positive feedback will definitely help me make that decision.

Whiskey

*****

I don't remember much...

There were flashing lights in the sky and I recall, that the wind had picked up quite a bit. Initially, I thought that some storm was rolling in that the weather channel had failed to report. Through the clouds though, I could make out certain shapes and that's about it. Then everything went black.

The only thing I remembered prior to that, was drinking in the woods with a group of my friends. I had wandered off in search of a place to relieve my bladder, when I noticed the lights.

When I came to again, I found myself laying on a cold metal table; I was naked. Everything was blurry and I could hardly make out the room that I was in. It felt like a really bad hangover, head ache included. That's when I heard the footsteps approaching and I just barely managed to lift my head up to look. There was a woman...she was very tall, probably about 6'2" and long brown hair, with piercing blue eyes.

Much to my surprise...she too was completely naked. Those breasts were gorgeous, I'm not going to lie about that much. As she drew closer though, my eyes traveled down below the belt...and that's when I received the true shock, of this whole situation.

Between her legs, was quite possibly the biggest dick that I had ever seen...and I hadn't seen very many dicks, besides my own.

"W-What the fuck," I said, starting to panic. I was suddenly wide awake and trying to figure out what exactly was happening. I tried to move but found that my arms, were strapped to the table; my ankles were also restrained.

I couldn't get up no matter what. The woman stopped right beside me and I looked up at her, our eyes locking together.

"Greetings human," she spoke, with what resembled a very light british accent. "Are you comfortable?"

"I-Is that a joke?"

How could she expect me to be comfortable? Here I was, strapped to a fucking cold ass metal table, with no clothes on and a really hot chick standing right next to me. The only problem was, that really hot chick had a really big dick. Worst then that, my own dick was as hard as a rock and I couldn't quite understand why. There was no reason that I should be turned on right now, given the circumstances AND the fact that this lady had a bigger cock then me.

"You need not panic," she continued. "My name is Allanah. I was sent to your planet, to conduct a certain experiment."

"What experiment," I asked, becoming even more nervous now.

"I was ordered to capture two humans; one male and one female. I am to study the sexual organs and reproductive systems, of both species and report back to my home world."

"Right...and...this really isn't a dream, right?"

"You refer to the images that appear before you, when you close your eyes? No, this is not what you call a dream. I assure you, I am very real."

At this point, I had a pretty clear understanding of what was happening but, I was having a lot of trouble believing it. From what I could tell, I had just been abducted by a fucking alien.

Sure, she looked like a human but clearly, she was not. The flashing lights, the strange noises, me blacking out and waking up on this damn table...it all sounded exactly like the stories I had heard, from all those other people who claimed to have been abducted and experimented on. Apparently now, I was one of those experiments. I thought about what she had said, about studying the human sex organs and reproductive system...why the hell would they send her to Earth, to do something like that?

My train of thought was broken, when she rather roughly, grabbed my cock and started tugging on it. I jumped and yelped, lifting my head up and looking down to see what she was doing.

"Easy, easy! Not so rough!"

"Interesting," she said, deep in thought.

"You possess the same genitals, as my own species but...it's much smaller then ours."

"Yeah, about that," I started, as she let go of my dick.

"Why the hell, do you have a penis?"

She looked at me confused, as if I had just spoken in a foreign language or something.

She glanced down at her flaccid cock and back up at me, still seeming a little unsure.

"You're referring to this?" I watched, as she reached down and grabbed her dick, stepping closer, so that I could get a better look.

"You don't have to get so close," I said, turning my head away. I had never been that close and personal with another dick, in my whole life.

"Does the female species of your planet, not possess the same equipment?"

By that question, I could only assume that they had not taken a human female for studying just yet. Otherwise, she would definitely know that girls on Earth, did not have dicks.

"On Earth...only men have those," I said, motioning towards her cock. "Women have something else, all together. It's called a vagina...or a pussy as we like to call it in the bedroom."

"A...vagina...how interesting. I shall have to make haste, in finding the proper canidate once I am done with you."

"Hey, why are you guys looking into all this shit anyway?"

I was truly curious to know, hoping that they weren't planning some kind of invasion of the planet or something like that. Allanah turned to face me again, cocking her head to the side and raising an eyebrow. "My people are in dire need, of living beings such as yourself. The male species on our planet is dying and quickly; we need to repopulate."

"Their dying...why?"

"Currently, that is a question we still do not have an answer to. The most I can say is that the male population, is nearly extinct at this point. For the sake of our own sexual gratification, we must rebuild, before it is too late."

"Whoa, your own sexual gratification?"

"That is correct," she answered. "Where I come from, the men are nothing more then slaves, that we use to satisfy our sexual desires."

"So...why are you interested in our women, too?"

"We cannot rebuild our society, just by bringing home a few hundred men. There are far too many of us. We are hoping to bring the women as well, and possibly use them for breeding purposes. This will ensure that our race can continue on, for thousands of years beyond most others."

Well, that pretty much confirmed it; they were planning to invade Earth, at some point. If their studies showed them what they wanted to find anyway. I fell quiet after that point, too deep in my state of shock to form even a single sentence.

For a long time, Allanah stood near what appeared to be a large computer screen. I couldn't tell what she was doing on it but eventually, she turned her attention back to me and approached the side of the table once again. This time, she was carrying what appeared to be a very large, silver anal plug. My eyes widened as I realized what was about to happen; she was going to probe me! Without warning, my table suddenly flipped over and I found myself staring down at the metal floor. I was still restrained, the straps holding me in place and preventing me from landing flat on my face.

I heard what sounded like a door sliding open, the loud whooshing sound, echoing all around me. Then I felt a cool breeze against my bare ass.

Allanah suddenly grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze, then spread the cheeks and started examining my tight, virgin hole. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was breathing heavily, as she lightly traced a finger over my asshole and teased it for a minute. Then I tensed up, when I felt that same finger slip right into me, all the way up to the knuckle. "Whoa!" I yelped, as she pressed right against my prostate gland.

"Did that feel good, human?"

"I-I don't...know?"

I had never had anything up my ass before, so the feeling was completely foreign to me.

It was a totally new experience and I really wasn't sure, whether it felt good or bad.

Allanah pulled her finger about halfway back and then I felt a very intense pressure, as she pushed forward again...with a second finger this time.

My eyes shot wide open, my jaw dropped and I gave a loud grunt, as she pushed both fingers deep into my ass.

"F-Fuck!"

"Interesting," Allanah whispered. "So very tight. Far tighter then the men back home; is this natural, for the human race?"

"I guess so," I replied, through gritted teeth. "I-If you've never...taken anything up there...before!"

"So you have never been penetrated?"

"No! I'm straight as an arrow!"

"What does that mean?"

I groaned in frustration. For an alien race that seemed to be a thousand times more intelligent then the human race, Allanah seemed to be lacking on a lot of information. I would have thought that she might have done some research, before coming to Earth; obviously I was wrong. Or maybe she had done exactly that but, not enough to tell her the things I expected her to know.

"It means, I don't like dick! Men don't take it in the ass on my planet...unless their gay and I'm not gay. I like women!"

Allanah chuckled, shaking her head and pulling her fingers from my asshole. "I nearly forgot; the human female does not have the same sexual organs, as you and I have. Tell me, how many of your species, are considered to be gay?"

I scoffed. "A lot...it's a lot more acceptable these days, then it was years ago. But we're not all gay."

"I see. That is a shame; or maybe not. I do like my slaves, to be tighter then most. Perhaps we should look specifically into the half of the race, that are not gay...those who have never been penetrated, are far more likely to be as tight as you are. The tighter they are, the better it feels for us."

I gulped, realizing what was probably going to happen in just a few minutes. She had started off with just two fingers but, I'd definitely seen that dildo not too long ago and I assumed, that would probably be going in my ass next. After that...I shuttered at the thought, that the dildo would probably be replaced with Allanah's dick. And damn, was that thing fucking huge!

My fears were confirmed, when I suddenly felt something very cold pressing against my backside. I immediately knew that it was the dildo looking, anal probe that I had seen before. I tensed up, as Allanah applied pressure and firmly pressed the tip of the probe against my hole. Then with one hand on the center of my back, she pushed harder and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I cried out, as the probe slipped into my hole and she buried it, deep inside of me.

I couldn't see it from the position that I was in but, I could only imagine how big that damn thing must have been. It felt like it had filled me up completely! Allanah pulled it back some and then pushed it forward again, repeating this same action, over and over again. She was confirming every stereotypical belief that mankind had ever had, when it came to the possibility of alien abductions. I was being anally probed, by a fucking alien!

I closed my eyes, biting my lip and clenching my fists, as Allanah continued to drive the probe deeper into my ass. I felt pressure between my legs and realized that my dick had swollen up and was hard as a rock, fully erect. The deeper she shoved the probe into my ass, the better it seemed to feel; who would have guessed that I would actually enjoy something like this.

I could feel something wet and warm, leaking from the tip of my cock all over the table and I knew without even having to think about it, that it was pre-cum. Suddenly I was being pulled up from the table into a new position, on my hands and knees. As Allanah continued driving her alien dildo in and out of me, she reached around and grabbed hold of my dick.

"What is this strange fluid?" she asked, fascinated by my semen.

"I-It's...c-cum," I groaned, as my whole body shook.

"Cum?"

"Cum...I'm c-cumming...fuck, I'm cumming!"

Unable to hold myself back, I cried out in pleasure as my dick began to pulse and spewed the biggest load I had ever seen, all over Allanah's hand and the table underneath of me. My body was trembling all over, and my forehead was covered in sweat.

"Very interesting," Allanah said, quite loudly this time.

"It's very similar to our own fluids, produced when we ejaculate. Does this have anything to do with the breeding process, on your planet?"

I sighed, my orgasm slowly fading, as I fell back onto the table and let out a low groan. My ass was still clenching around the probe, as Allanah slowly withdrew it and set it down on another table to the left of me. "Yes," I said, answering her question.

It had taken me a few moments, to collect my thoughts before I could form a reply.

"Women...can't get pregnant, any other way. The men ejaculate inside of them and..."

"I understand," Allanah interrupted. "This process is very similar to many other species, throughout the galaxy. We were not aware that the human race, was capable of such a thing."

Then, the table flipped back over and I was looking up at the strange ceiling, and Allanah's beautiful face once again. She really was quite attractive, I couldn't deny that if I wanted to.

"Everything has gone according to plan so far," Allanah began, after a few moments of silence. "The experiments are coming along perfectly; there is just one more test, to conduct."

I was going to ask what test she had to do next but, as she moved to the left of me, I noticed that her cock was now standing at full attention. In it's erect state, it was even bigger then it had been before. If I had to guess, I'd have to say that Allanah was probably just a little over ten inches and as thick as a can of soda. How the hell, was she going to fit that in my ass? I had time to think about it because her first target, wasn't actually my already well abused asshole...it was my mouth.

She moved to the left side of my head, grabbed a fistful of my hair and shoved her massive prick right between my lips. I felt my jaw stretching wider then I thought possible, as I tried to accommodate the entire thing. She shoved it right to the back of my throat and gagged me, groaning softly as I started making sounds I never thought I was capable of making. Sounds that I only recognized, from the women that had sucked my own dick. Allanah should have been the one making those sounds, not me!

Even so, I could do nothing but lay there and try to take the entire thing, as Allanah continued to roughly fuck my throat. She kept it up for what felt like forever, the spongy mushroom shaped head sliding back and forth over my tongue and jabbing my gag reflex, over and over again.

Then, just as I thought she was about to cum, Allanah pulled back and her cock slipped out from between my lips. She sighed as she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and started stroking herself.

"Your oral skills, are quite impressive. I am certainly liking the results, of my tests so far."

I didn't know if that was a good thing, or not. I wondered if once this was all finished, Allanah would send me back down to Earth. All the people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens, had obviously been released after they were put through whatever situations, they had gone through. Hopefully Allanah would do the same thing with me but, I really wasn't sure.

"It's time to complete the process," she said, and suddenly my restraints had been unlocked.

I raised my right arm in front of my face and rubbed the bruises, that had formed around my wrist.

"Turn over onto your hands and knees again," she instructed.

I glanced over her shoulder, at the door that led out into a long white corridor. Instead of doing as Allanah had just commanded me to do, I could easily jump from the table and try to make a run towards that door. It had been a bit foolish on her part, to release the restraints that had kept me on the table.

Some part of me wondered though, if it was worth trying to run.

Surely, Allanah could not have been that stupid right? Maybe she had unlocked my restraints, because she had some other way of keeping me where she wanted me, should I make an actual escape attempt. Or maybe...I didn't actually want to run?

Looking up at that monster cock again, I found myself actually becoming very aroused again. I had enjoyed being probed, much to my own surprise. Hell I had even enjoyed the taste of that monster, as she fucked my throat with it. Would I come to enjoy having her fuck my ass, with that enormous piece of meat?

I made up my mind. Trying to run, probably wouldn't work out as good as I originally thought anyway. Slowly and nervously, I rolled onto my hands and knees on the table as Alannah had instructed me to do. Allanah moved behind me and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me backwards until my legs were hanging off the foot of the table. I felt her hands moving over my ass cheeks, spreading them and her fingers tracing over my hole.

Then I felt the tip of her cock, probing my hole, teasing me much like she had done with the dildo before.

I took a deep breath and braced myself, knowing what was about to come. I'd fucked a few girls in the ass before and my dick was nowhere near as big as Allanah's but, it wasn't small either. I knew that the first time was almost always guaranteed to hurt, at least a little bit...I had no idea what I was really in for though.

With one swift thrust, Allanah slammed all ten inches of her thick alien cock into my tight, virgin asshole. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and I slumped forward, with a loud grunt. The table shook underneath of me, as Allanah pulled back and slammed forward once again. I felt her hand pressing into the center of my back, holding me in place, as she started fucking me senseless. In and out, in and out she went, grunting and panting and moaning over top of me.

"Mmm, very impressive! I have never fucked a man, with an ass as tight as yours. The human race is CLEARLY the source we are searching for, to begin repopulating our home world!"

"Great," I thought, in between grunts and moans.

Now I was the one responsible, for a straight up invasion on Earth that was sure to come soon. I could barely focus on trying to care at the moment though, as Allanah continued to pound my ass, harder and faster with every minute. I felt the same pressure that I'd felt earlier starting to build up in my balls, indicating that I was on the verge of what was sure to be a very intense orgasm.

Judging by how much harder Allanah was fucking me, and how heavy her breathing was compared to a few minutes earlier, I could only assume that she was getting close now too.

Gripping me by the hips and digging her nails into my skin, Allanah suddenly started moaning even louder. The sound of her cries, echoed through the room around us. She leaned forward her tits digging into my back, I felt her cock start to pulse inside of me and then shot after shot of thick warm cum, spurting deep into my hole.

As Allanah filled my ass with her cum, I was suddenly overwhelmed by a sensation I had never experienced before. It was like my ass was tingling. My balls and my dick, hanging flaccid between my legs, were experiencing the same thing. The feeling seemed to grow more and more intense and finally, it reached it's peak. As it hit the top, I cried out in pleasure and my entire body began to convulse. My cock remained flaccid but there was a fucking waterfall of cum, spurting all over the floor. I had never came so hard in my entire life and it seemed to keep going and going, with no end in sight.

When I finally stopped cumming, the orgasm did not fade completely. Allanah slowly withdrew her dick from my ass and I sunk to the floor, my body still shaking violently. I could feel my asshole gaping and leaking cum everywhere, as I clenched my fists and dug my nails into my own skin. "F-Fuck," I stammered, shivering on the cold metal floor, as Allanah towered over me.

12