Alien Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pamela, Pamela!"

What the fuck!, that's my Mom! Everything begins to swirl around her, she sees Moontanman's face, "Moon don't leave!"

"I'm not leaving Pamela, you are!" She hears him say. "Don't forget me Pamela"

No, No, No, she feels her eyes slowly open, a tube is up her nose, the room is bright white, she is lying in a bed. Pamela sees her mom's face looking down at her with worry written across it.

She hears her sisters voice from somewhere over her head. "You're going to be ok, Pam, you in a hospital, you've been in a coma for five days! But the doc says you are going to be ok!"

"What happened , where did Moon go!?"

Moon? Pam, you are in the hospital, it's daytime no moon outside"

Pamela lies back, "what has happened to me, was it all really a dream!"

She hears her Mom say, "Pamela you were in a wreak, you fell asleep at the wheel and drove over the mountainside. It took them three days to find you, you've been in a coma all that time. You're going to be ok sweetie!"

Pamela tries to understand what has happened, damn what a fucked up kinky as hell dream! She lays back and relaxes as she starts to drift off, she hears her sisters voice whisper in her ear. "Pam, why were you naked in your truck? They said you were naked when they found you!"

"What!" Pam's voice was in a panic, she looks over at her sister, and in a low voice asks, "what do you mean naked?"

Her sis smiles, "You know, Nude, sans clothing, not a stitch, they said they couldn't even find your clothes! The doc says you have no injuries, not even a bump on the head, and no reason for you to be out! Your truck wasn't even damaged, the EMT's said it looked like it had just been sat down easily at the bottom of the ravine!"

Pamela is suddenly aware of the stickiness between her legs, she reaches down and runs her finger through it and brings it to her lips, a huge smile splits Pamela's face "Damn! Tastes like APPLES!"

12