Alien Abduction

Story Info
Some farm kids get the time of their life.
1.7k words
4.41
43.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is of legal age.

*****

I woke up in the darkness. There was a strange rumbling and the smell of antiseptic. I tried to sit up but my wrists were shackled down. As I looked down my body, noticing I had been stripped of my clothing, I saw my ankles were also tied down. I was surrounded by machinery and technology I'd never seen before. The last thing I remember was walking out back with Bobby to feed the horses. Halfway to the barn there had been a bright flash of green light and...well, here we are. I strained to look for Bobby. Where had they taken him?

I heard a moan come from my right and looked over to see Bobby stretched out in the same position I was. "Bobby?" He stirred a bit. "Bobby?" He finally turned to look at me, his eyes glassy and unfocused. Well obviously they had drugged us somehow. I was beginning to believe more and more from our circumstances that we'd been abducted by aliens. I know it seems ridiculous, no one believes they exist. But how else do you explain this situation?

"Sis? Is that you? What the hell happened," his voice was slurred but getting stronger with every word. I blushed looking down his body to see his cock laying against his leg. But I couldn't tear my eyes away. He was my little brother for Godsake! My nipples hardened against my will. I'd never seen a dick so large. Who knew my little brother was so well endowed? I felt his eyes on me and knew he was looking at my tits. His cock began to stir as he eyed them. I smiled to myself, loving that he was getting turned on just from looking at my assets. No! This was wrong! We may be countryfolk but we're not that deep in the country!

"I...I...I think we've been abducted," I said, tearing my eyes away from his thickening cock. Just as the words left my mouth, the air-tight doors sprung open to reveal a glowing shape. As it moved towards us, the shape morphed into some semblance of a human male. It still held its glowing blue aura but had all the features of a human man, save for one. But as it looked over Bobby, what I assumed was a cock began to grow between its legs. My jaw dropped as I watched what I could only call an alien try to replicate Bobby's cock.

It turned its vacant eyes to me and slowly ran a glowing hand up my thigh. I cringed and tried to move away but the restraints kept me still. "Who are you," I screamed. It tilted its head to one side, as if it was trying to decipher what I'd said. After a few moments it removed its hand from my leg and walked over to Bobby and began fondling his balls. Bobby's cock twitched and thickened a bit but his face said he certainly wasn't enjoying the alien's touch. Its hand moved up to stroke his cock, making Bobby throw back his head and moan. I felt a pooling between my legs. I was getting wet just watching the alien pleasure Bobby.

As if sensing my arousal, the alien turned quickly to me. Its cock had thickened just like Bobby's and there was a pearl drop sitting precariously at the tip. I licked my lips, both scared of what it was going to do and excited to see what would happen next. It pushed a button next to my head and my legs spread a bit. The alien ran a single finger up my thigh and stroked my pussy lips. I let out a gasp at its warm touch. One of its fingers dipped into my cunt and I moaned. It pulled away its hand, rubbing its fingers together as if testing my wetness. It walked over to a table nearby and grabbed a circular metal ring that had tons of lights and buttons on it. The alien flipped a switch, making the lights glow and pulse. It made its way over to Bobby and slipped the ring over his still hard cock. As it did so, Bobby's cock disappeared. The alien looked back over to the table and there, standing up tall like some lifelike dildo, was Bobby's cock. His face went white. Wouldn't yours if you suddenly saw one of your body parts clear across the room?

The alien left the ring on Bobby's crotch and walked back to the table, picking up a small metal plate that seemed to hold my little brother's cock. It ran its long fingers up it and Bobby arched on his platform. The alien did it again but in a faster pace and Bobby moaned, writhing against his restraints. I let out a small moan. I loved seeing Bobby being pleasured and it shocked me that I was so turned on by my brother. The alien seemed to smile before walking over to a large machine that was attached to tracks on the ceiling. There was a rod that the alien slid the portal output plate holding my brother's cock onto. It pushed a button and maneuvered the plate to be right above me. The alien watched and moved the plate accordingly, dropping it down to sit right between my legs. Slowly, it guided the plate and my brother's cock towards me. I could help but quiver with anticipation as it came closer and closer.

I watched as my brother's cock slowly pushed between my pussy lips and I moaned at the contact. Bobby seemed to be shaking on the platform next to me. I looked over to see sweat beading on his forehead, his eyes wide with lust as he watched. The alien eased Bobby's cock back out of me and then pushed it slowly in until Bobby's cock filled me. I moaned loudly and arched hard as his cock was pushed all the way into me. I heard Bobby moan to my right and squirm. The alien flipped a lever and pushed a button that caused Bobby's cock to thrust in and out of me in a steady rhythm. The extraterrestrial grabbed a small remote and walked towards me. It was hard keeping an eye on him while I grinded against my baby brother's cock. Bobby's hips kept bucking, like he was trying to thrust himself deeper into me but he was a slave to the power of the fuck machine.

The alien stood next to me, watching my body move, its own cock hardening next to my face. It looked down as if bemused by the biological function of the organ it had copied. As it watched me enjoy my brother's cock, it reached down and stroked its own. A hiss escaped its lips and it began to stroke faster. I moaned and arched hard, feeling myself getting closer to cumming. The alien must have sensed this as it hit a button on its remote, causing the thrusts from the fuck machine to speed up. I writhed and spread my legs as far as I could. On instinct, I leaned as close as I could and started sucking on the alien's dick. A strange moan left its mouth and it stepped closer, pushing its cock deeper. I heard a groan from Bobby as bucked hard off the platform. Apparently watching his big sister suck cock was a huge turn on for him. I felt his dismembered cock harden in my pussy and I moaned around the alien's dick.

Suddenly, it was playing with my tits, experimenting with the weight of them and how my nipples hardened. I swirled my tongue around it as my cunt was pounded with Bobby's cock. I felt my orgasm coming and was sure Bobby was ready to blow too. I sucked harder on the alien's cock. It held the back of my head and slammed into the back of my throat. I gagged but it didn't seem to care as it started pounding away. I got a glimpse of Bobby every now and then, his eyes on me, panting and squirming. He was so close and honestly, I was hoping the alien would let my brother cum in me. I arched and tried to grind against Bobby's cock as much as I was able. The alien tensed up and I felt it cumming into my mouth. It was an oddly sweet taste, contrasting with the cum I'd taken from the boys back home. Some of it dripped down my cheek and Bobby let out a loud groan. I felt his cock twitching in me as he shot his cum deep inside me, causing my own orgasm to rip through me. My cunt gripping his cock and milking it for every last drop.

The alien slipped its dick from my mouth and pushed a button to remove Bobby's cock from my throbbing pussy. It walked back to the table and wrote down some notes on a digital notepad before turning back to us. It removed the ring from Bobby's crotch and returned it to the table, Bobby's cock still attached to his body and wet from my cunt. It came back to me and slid a finger between my pussy lips, causing me to shiver and whimper, still sensitive from the intense orgasm I'd just experienced. The alien brought its glistening finger to its lips and slowly sucked it clean before returning to the table and again jotting down something.

"We're not done with you yet," it said in a deep airy voice. The alien made its way back to the doors and walked out. We were once again alone in the room. I looked over at Bobby who was still breathing heavy from the experience.

"Bobby, Bobby look at me." He turned his head, eyes still full of lust and gaze immediately dropping to my tits. "Did you enjoy it as much as I did," I asked him. His eyes shot to mine, a small smile crossing his lips.

"Absolutely," he said. We both grinned, curious as to what the extraterrestrials had in store for us next. But for now, we could rest and bask in the glow of endorphins. I still couldn't believe I'd had my little brother's cock in me and I wondered if I'd get to enjoy his cum again.