Alien Breeders Pt. 01

Story Info
Samantha recalls how her servitude began.
2.9k words
4.2
56.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name used to be Samantha. I don't think I have a name anymore, though. Maybe just a title, or some kind of file number used to keep track of me. I can't be sure, as my masters do not speak my language. Even if I could tell them my name, I doubt they would listen. They are very strict in their use of me, and they consider my needs very little. I have come to terms with this arrangement. However, when I first arrived, I was frightened. I was disobedient. I was not a good animal, but I have learned over time that my resistance will only bring me pain. It is even rewarding, in small ways, to serve my masters, knowing that they can use me for a greater good. But it would probably do well to tell you how I got here to begin with, and how I used to feel about my internment. Perhaps with time it will all begin to feel less frightening.

I don't remember everything from before, but I remember the night it all started. I had been out with my boyfriend all night, going from night club to night club to dance and drink. I probably had wanted him to find me sexy, because I was wearing an extremely tight, short, sequin dress, and high heels. Or maybe I just wanted to feel sexy for myself. In fact, I didn't want to have sex yet at all. I was still a virgin at 20, waiting for the right time to have my first sexual experience. Towards the end of the night, my boyfriend, whose name I can't even remember at this point, began to feel me up under the wild lights of the dance club we were at. I could feel his fingers touch the hem of my skirt, and I pushed him away. He seemed surprised at first, but then he just looked resigned, and apologized. I felt uncomfortable, even though I knew he would never do anything without my permission, and told him I just needed to go outside to smoke.

The night outside the club was so quiet, but my ears were ringing madly. I remember that there were not a lot of people outside smoking alongside me, which was unusual. I figured it must have just gotten so late that people were beginning to head home. However, there was one person who was near me. I didn't notice him getting closer until he was extremely close, maybe an arm's length away. My mind went through the usual; he's going to harass me, ask me for money, or ask me for a smoke. But as soon as I saw him clearly, I had no chance to tense up. He had no facial features that I can remember, but he wasn't so faceless that I was afraid of him. I can't remember at all what he looked like, just that he was extremely unremarkable. And when I looked at him, I felt extremely calm. Before I could snuff out my cigarette, I began to see a brightness unfold in front of me, until it was too blindingly white to see anything except for the man. He took my hand, and moved me, until I could feel my body being lifted.

When I woke up, it was still very bright, but things were very different now. I was laying down on something hard and cold, the alcohol had faded and left my mouth dry, and my limbs were slightly numb. It took some time to realize that they were, in fact, strapped down to something. Once the drowsiness wore off, I pulled on my restraints, kicking my knees in an attempt to get up. I could only see a white ceiling above me accented with a bright ringlight. On either side were white walls, and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw chrome furniture and instruments that I didn't recognize. My heart began to pound so hard I could feel it in my throat; I had been kidnapped. I was going to die.

I struggled for what seemed like ages until I was so tired I could hardly lift my head. I lay panting on the table, now just waiting for whoever had taken me to show up. Sure enough, eventually, the door to the room opened, and in walked a man who I assumed to be the one from outside the club. However, now I recognized that this was no man at all. The creature was taller than the average man, with multiple arms, strange joints, and what appeared to be a blue carapace, like that of a beetle. It was wearing a chunky metal collar, and upon seeing it, I could feel a weight on my own throat. Seeing this thing seized me with fear. I began to scream in terror, and the creature rushed over to me. He scrambled with instruments on one of the tables while I shrieked, until he produced a conical, black, plug-like thing. He promptly jammed it down my windpipe.

Whatever the thing was, it froze my throat up and filled my entire mouth, like a gag. I suddenly could only make soft, pathetic noises through my nose. The creature sighed, as if relieved to hear me shut up. Tears began to run down my face. He fiddled with the plug and brought two straps, attached to either side of it, around my head and carefully clipped it in place behind my hair. He then spent a few seconds touching my hair, inspecting it. Then he nodded to himself, and retrieved another device. This one buzzed softly, and appeared very similar to hair clippers. I cried even harder, even tried to scream again as he brought it over my head. My hair fell away in chunks, and the creature dutifully swept it up into a bin.

I was laying, panting again after he stepped away. He seemed to be flipping through some notes in a booklet, which somehow unnerved me even more. He came back with some cutters, making my body tense with fear. The creature took my dress, pulled on it, then went to work cutting it away down the middle, like he was dissecting a dead frog. I cursed myself for not wearing a bra, perhaps it would have slowed him down to cut away an underwire. As it was, when the dress fell away, my breasts spilled out. They hung to the sides, but still maintained their large, round, peaks and delicate nipples. The creature made a noise, and stared at my chest for a moment. He reached out, and I squeaked as he carefully moved my right breast from side to side. After that, he took the cutters again, and returned to my panties. He cut them away as well, revealing the pussy that I had shaven clean, again, for some untold reason. I began to shake, feeling completely exposed.

The creature rearranged some of his tools before tilting the table I was on so that my legs, spread open to fully reveal my cunt, were above my head. The creature got a damp sponge and rubbed me down, leaving me cold and sensitive. I could not see what he was doing after that, only heard him rustling with his tools between my legs. After a moment, I saw the tip of a narrow, long, metal object. Two small, cold prongs went on the inside of each labia, spreading my entrance slightly. I whimpered pathetically. The prongs touched around on the inside of my lips for a few moments, before pushing deeper into me.

I choked on the scream that attempted to escape me. I could feel the pressure on my pelvis, bringing me to tears all over again from the discomfort. Then, one of the prongs left. There was a moment of small relief, until I felt a cold rod pass through my labia, into my vagina, and deep into me. I groaned with pain as the rod came in far too quickly, pushing past my muscles and finally reaching my cervix. Then, it pushed past that too, eliciting a howl from me. I could feel a pinch on my pussy lips, and some sort of strap being wrapped around my waist, and the creature finally stood up and away from me, leaving the rod deep inside. I could see now that the rod was also attached to some manner of tube. Drool was spilling out of my mouth, and tears from my eyes, as the creature jotted down a few things, removed the gloves he had been wearing, and left the room. Leaving me, shrieking for help, shaking with pain.

After nearly an hour, the pain subsided after all. However, when it did go away, it forced me to notice that my stomach was starting to cramp slightly. My bladder was impossibly full, but surely this couldn't be because of the device in my cunt. I just knew that I had to piss, and as my stomach felt more and more full, I could only whimper softly as urine flooded out of me, all over my legs and the table I was on. The creature returned at this moment, and started something that sounded like a vacuum. The urine seemed to disappear beneath me. He also unstrapped my legs and removed the rod, leaving a stinging pain in my cervix. In its place, the creature placed some sort of cup under my cunt, and I could feel a fluid sloshing out of me violently. He placed a hideous hand on my belly to help me along, until my stomach felt empty again. Behind him entered a larger creature, this one with dark grey flesh, and a hulking body of what almost seemed like human flesh.

The creature snapped something at the first one, causing him to scurry out of the room. The new creature looked me over.

"Osh" He said. Or at least that's what it sounded like. Osh came around and removed my mouth plug, and I coughed violently at the drool that splashed back into my mouth. My table tilted back down so that I was horizontal, and I stared silently as Osh moved back to my feet. I felt unable to speak. Osh knelt down, and I was horrified to see him open his mouth between my thighs. His maw was gaping, full of black teeth, and had a hideous, pronged tongue. My chest was heaving with fear, and Osh laughed. His long arm reached over me and pushed on my breast. To my horror, milk came bubbling slowly out of my nipple. Osh rolled it between his fingers, getting milk on his hands, and causing a rush of blood to worm its way to my cunt. He then brought his hands back in front of him, and places his face against my cunt. His tongue snaked out and swept over my clit, causing my back to arch from the sudden sensation. 


"Fuck," I said hoarsely. "Oh god, no."

Osh's tongue went back and forth a few times, making me shake.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh no" I whimpered.

My clit was becoming engorged. Right when I was almost used to the sensation, Osh's tongue moved down. The impossibly long tongue went deep into my cunt, making me yell. After the brutal stretching it had received earlier, my pussy was now being stroked gently and slowly from the inside.

"Oh god," I moaned. It was starting to feel good. Again though, I couldn't get used to it. Osh stood, and I now saw that he had in his hand a massive cock. It was long, fat, and tentacle shaped.

"Fuck no," I snapped, "No, don't touch me." Osh laughed again. He brought his cock's tip to my entrance, and rubbed it up and down my clit. I was moaning again, betrayed by my body's reaction to the feeling of being rubbed off. When Osh put the tip of his cock inside me, I was almost welcoming the feeling of being filled. But then he began to push into me, and he was impossibly big. I screamed helplessly as he moved deeper and deeper, using short thrusts to get himself in me. Every bone and muscle in my lower body was aching, and I watched in horror as my abdomen bulged with the tip of his penis.

"Get out!" I begged. "Don't do this! Get out! Please, it hurts!"

Of course, Osh did not listen. Instead, he pulled out until only the tip of his cock was inside, leaving me horrified at the ease my pussy gave him, with all of the wetness drooling out. Then, Osh slammed back into me, almost tearing me in half. I shrieked wordlessly as Osh began to repeat this motion, until he was pounding my cunt rhythmically. I was being thrown up and down, wrists and ankles straining against the straps that held me. My body was nothing compared to him, and he used my lifeless form for his pleasure, throwing his cock into me with ease, until I could feel hot, thick ribbons push into my uterus. Osh grunted loudly, and thrust again and again still, until the sensation of thick, hard lumps, followed into my womb. Eggs, I thought to myself. My belly bulged once more, my naval popping outward as I stretched from the inside. With a final grunt, Osh slid out of me, leaving me with a gaping pussy, dribbling onto the floor. I gasped pathetically, feeling the immense weight in my womb, pinning me down even harder to the table. My breasts began to feel sore immediately as well, and milk dripped out without any touch whatsoever. Osh spat on me, hot thick saliva, and stomped out of the room.

I was crying softly again, terrified to have this horrible new presence within me. But, the creature from before came in soon after. I no longer had a voice to complain with. The creature sponged me down again quickly, then inserted a nozzle into my stretched entrance. I got the impression that the creature had not wanted Osh to do this to me, and now he had to clean up the mess. Suddenly, the nozzle shot a powerful blast of liquid into my vagina, pounding against my cervix once more. My head rolled back; I could no longer scream in pain. After the liquid subsided, I felt the thick egg-shaped things popping out of my cunt, along with the hotter, thicker liquid from Osh's cock. I moaned as my stomach deflated. Worried, the creature touched my breasts once more, sending spurts of milk out. He sighed, disappointed, before placing what looked like a milking device onto each breast, and turning it on.

I moaned again, this time from the faint pleasure, as my milk was collected into the machine from my tender nipples. After they were yielding much less, the creature removed the machine. He patted my stomach, for some reason, before wiping my tits dry and leaving the room again. Eventually, I passed out from fatigue.

When I woke up again, I was still strapped down, though this time I was in a different room; a darker room, and I was tied to the floor. To my surprise, my arms were free. I sat up, seeing that only my legs were bound, still quite far apart. My stomach ached and stung from being impregnated and subsequently cleaned out so quickly. My ass and cunt throbbed with a dull pain. To my horror, my cunt was also still dripping. I reached down to feel. It was my own wetness, and my clit was engorged and thrumming with my heartbeat. The moment I touched it, I moaned. I was so horny I could not bear it. I also felt dizzy; the must have drugged me. In any case, I could not stop myself from dipping my fingers into my wet cunt. I slowly began to massage my clit, when I heard a noise, and looked up. I noticed now that this room had windows, high up, like a viewing deck.

Figures were behind the windows, watching. Figures that looked akin to Osh. I strained slightly, bringing my hands up to confirm that I still had my massive collar on. The moment I dropped my hands, they returned to my pussy. The urge was uncontrollable. I looked down, ashamed, as I fingered myself. I began to moan from the pleasure, when my collar sent a sharp bolt of electricity down my spine. I yelped, knocked back momentarily. Perhaps they did not want me to masturbate. Soon, I saw why. I was meant for something else. A massive door opened in the distance, and a huge mass of writing tentacles came crawling towards me. To the side, I noticed another girl, this one blue in colour, laying on the ground, pushing massive eggs out of her cunt.

She was moaning feverishly, trying to pull back her pussy lips to make room for the things. I looked back as the massive monster got closer, whipping its tentacles in my direction. The only thing I could think of was having something in my cunt, right away. I was shaking from arousal, so as the monster approached, I arched my back and exposed the entirety of my dripping pussy for it. The monster came closer and closer, and I could see how it towered above me, hundreds of times my size. And its snaking appendages were heading right for my bright pink cunt.