Alien Chronicles Ch. 3

Story Info
Nei's old 'friend' Primus arrives with news.
894 words
3.69
22.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Primus' Arrival

A lone vessel floated through infinite space. Stars, just pin-points of light all over a black canvas. The vehicle shuddered as it neared the larger vessel before it. Aboard the vessel were twelve beings, all shaped in the form of humans. The captain forced them to do this, he knew They didn't like the human form and he didn't want to show them too much cooperation. The vessel he was captain of came directly from Volxis, the homeworld of Nei. In fact, he was sent to find Nei and tell him of his danger. The one name Beatrice. She was his danger.

The ship started to vibrate violently as it entered a thing slit of light in the larger, black ships hull. Then it was consumed.

"You are Primus?" a high-pitched voice asked from the blinding light in the room. Primus, the captain and leader of the eleven humanoids, stepped forward, shielding his eyes.

"Yes," he said loudly. "I am Primus." Suddenly his chest went tight and he had trouble drawing air.

"You will now be teleported to Nei." The voice was mocked. "Maybe you can console him. Primus started as the room grew suddenly blurry and his stomach grew so tight he almost vomited all over himself. He started sweating despite the freezing temperature invading his body. He was in total darkness and then the light came closer closer closer closer....

He was on his knees. It was a room made to imitate a human dwelling. There were two couches, a puke green color, and a chair with a table in front of it. Sitting at the chair was a simply beautiful male human.

"Nei," Primus whispered.

"Yes," Nei replied as he looked up from the table. He had a wicked gleam in his eyes. "How are you Primus?"

"I feel like shit," Primus commented dryly. "What the hell was that all about, anyway?" He struggled to sit and stumbled to one of the couches.

"You were teleported to me. They aren't very impressed with your 'insolence'." Nei laughed as Primus' eyes went wide.

"That was a teleport?" he asked full of spite. "They are that far behind us?" He whistled as he sat up on the couch, once again in control of his stomach reflexes. "They don't know how insolent I really am." His face was suddenly downcast.

"What's wrong?" Nei asked, concerned for the first time. "What are you doing here? The Daryem wouldn't send you here straight from Volxis if everything was peachy." He leaned forward.

"It's Beatrice." That was all he said. He ended it there.

"What about her?" Nei pressed. He was really leaning forward now. His black robe slipping, revealing his naked chest. It pulsed a dull blue color, glowing. Then it twisted and contorted and shivered, reflecting his mood.

"She..." Primus started. "Well, the Daryem think she may be the Answer." He looked away. Nei froze, staring. It was a long time before either one of them spoke.

"Beatrice?" Nei whispered. "She is the Answer? Then that means..."

"We know what it means!" Primus yelled, cutting him off. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I'm not ready to face this yet, Nei." He walked over and knelt in front of him, putting his arms around Nei's waste.

"Why did you choose a male?" Nei asked softly, stroking Primus' hair.

"You know why," Primus whispered. "Listen, we better go, we're supposed to be Testing the other male you brought in."

"OK," Nei whispered, hugging Primus back.

A little time later...

Two naked women walked into a room with a young man, he was standing in the middle of the room. The two women walked over and one of them instantly dropped to her knees. Her large breasts moved as she knelt and she took his entire penis into her mouth and down her throat.

The other, more petite, stood in front of him as he sucked on her nipples and fingered her cunt. She moaned and helped him get another finger into her deep hole. The other girl sucked harder and harder until he started grunting, then she took his penis out of her mouth and stood up.

Immediately he looked them in the eyes. "What are your names?" he breathed.

"Nei," the petite one said. "And this is Primus." Instantly he buried his face in their breasts, switching on and off between the two.

Finally, Nei pushed him on the ground and slid his penis deep inside her cunt. Feeling every inch, all 9, slide in. Primus leaned over him so he could eat her out. Nei started sliding up and down him slowly, then picked up speed until she was slamming down onto his penis. She heard Primus wail out her orgasm and heard the male grunting. Suddenly her orgasm hit her and she started screaming, she didn't even know what she was saying it felt so good. Then she felt surge after surge of his semen shooting into her.

Nei blinked and opened his eyes. He was back in his room, and Primus was still sleeping on the other couch. "Well, friend," he whispered quietly. "Looks like we Tested him. And what an interesting discovery. The girl is the last one left." He walked over and wiped a lock of hair from Primus' eyes. "I love you," he whispered.

To Be Continued...