Alien Encounter Pt. 02

Story Info
Interspecies encounters.
823 words
3.82
13.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently having passed out after my session, I awoke on the couch, wait, how did I manage to put my nighty on and make it to the couch? Still sore from my vigorous session, I smirked recalling how intensely satisfying it was.Small sharp pains rippled from my sides, lifting my nighty to reveal tiny scratch marks on either side above my hips. "What! How?!" exclaiming. There were just a couple, but I was baffled on how I got them. I shrugged it off momentarily, my head was fuzzy, and for some reason, I was craving sugar water.

Rising from the couch, I headed to the kitchen and made a glass of sugar water, practically inhaling it. I quickly made another, and another. I could feel my stomach bulging from the massive intake, finally my thirst ended. I headed back towards the couch to reflect on my night, I could feel warm fluid running down my thigh. Reaching down, I wiped it with my hand and looked at it in shock, it was clearish-white, much like male semen.

Thoughts ran through my head, starting to form ideas, things I wasn't sure of. With a fuzzy, unclear mind, scratches on my sides, semen like fluid, and waking on the couch with my nighty on when I know I passed out on the floor naked. I started to wonder if some intruder visited me after I had passed out. Scared, I quickly remembered my ex had a camera system installed and hooked up to a computer. "Hopefully it's still here and working." I checked the doors and windows to find no signs of entry, then dashed to the computer.

I live in a rural area, that's why my ex had the cameras installed at the front door, rear door, and in the living room. The living room camera captured the entire room including the entry way. Thank god the cameras where there and running. I threw on some headphones to listen for any noises. Finding the timeframe, I played the recording, hoping I wasn't about to see myself getting raped by some stranger. No one outside, there I am flipping through the TV. "Should be about this time I found that alien movie." I said like I was talking to someone next to me. "What the hell!" I zoomed in on the video, it was one of those alien creatures crawling up the back of the couch!

Feeling something, I turned around and gasped. In that moment its 'tail' whipped into my mouth, I could see something pumping through it inside me, then it released. The TV was settled on a shopping channel, "I certainly don't remember watching that." "Where is the alien movie?" Focusing back on the alien I heard it clicking, much like a dolphin would click to communicate with other dolphins.

I must have understood, it looked at me, made some clicking noises, watching as I stood up and removed my nighty, relaxed back into the couch. I spread my legs and planted my feet on the coffee table edge. "Well I do remember doing something like that, but with a cucumber, not some alien!" I murmured. The alien moved around to the floor in front of the couch and hopped up on my stomach, wrapping its long finger like tendrils around my body, clamping me tightly, I didn't resist. It raised its tail in the air and suddenly transformed the way the tail was shaped. Now longer, thicker, almost bumpy like a giant pickle with a corkscrew on the tip and a baseball sized bulge on the base.

The alien probe now moved to my pussy, fluid spurted from the end covering its entry point. Slowly working its way inside me, in and out, going deeper, my body in sheer pleasure. Harder and deeper this thing was fucking and probing my insides, however keeping the bulbous end outside of me. The moment of orgasm approached and it seized the moment, my body shuddering and bearing down on its appendage. During my orgasm it penetrated the huge bulge into me, stretching and filling my supple hole. The entire probe was buried enough that I was sure the corkscrew tip entered passed my cervix and into my uterus. Instead of pain, my body seemed to feel pleasure.

No more movement, lying still while the probe pumped its goo inside me, my body still experiencing the orgasm with uncontrollable muscle spasms. My belly raised slightly and the alien pulled from my used orifice, the bulge in its probe was there no more. I sat in shock of what I just saw, no longer scared, instead it was replaced by intrigue. After pulling away I could see myself reach down to play in our intermingled juices, softly fingering myself. The alien sluggishly climbed onto the coffee table and clicked off in another direction. Within seconds a second alien popped out, "What now?" I questioned to myself...