Alien Experiments Ch. 02

Story Info
Gregg continues on the path of exploration.
2.1k words
4.66
24.9k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was finally over and Gregg had managed to drag himself to the office somehow. He was there, at his desk, staring at the pile of business reports he had to process but his mind was not on them... Between his legs, his cunt felt sore, almost painfully so. Jose had spent most of that first day in bed with him and then had come for more on Sunday. Thinking of it now, Gregg felt the heat rise in the overused channel which still held Jose's morning load of the day. The young Latino had seemed addicted to his boss's pussy... he could not get enough... And Gregg had discovered, much to the distress of his macho ego, that he wanted it almost as much as the crazed stud.

He needed to masturbate. Badly. Rising unsteadily, he headed to the bathroom. Between his legs, the heat rose with each step he took, and he felt his cunt's juices begin to leak into his boxers and down the inside of his thighs... Oh God... he quickened his step and in near panic pushed into the bathroom and scrambled to get to the farthest stall. Nobody was in the place, thankfully, so he allowed himself to moan as he pulled his suit pants down around his ankles and looked down at himself. His cunt lips were bright pink and puffy, standing out of the smooth mound where his thighs joined, already glistening and pulsing in time with his rapid heartbeat... open, then closed, open, then closed... waiting, needing to be fucked again.

He had not been fully aware of what had happened to him that first morning, only two days ago... had not comprehended that the vagina he had discovered upon waking was just what it had seemed to be... a cunt... ready to be used... and a VIRGIN cunt at that. Had he known it... had he known he would eventually get fucked, he would have tried to prepare for the special moment of losing his cherry. Instead... instead, he had only a heartbeat between finding out about his virginity and losing it brutally when Jose's enormous cock had torn through him and bottomed out into his deflowered cunt. Thinking of it now his excitement mounted and he began pushing fingers into his leaking pussy... thrusting his hips forward, pushing his cunt lips open on his own fingers...

Something had happened to him in that first fuck... Jose had brutalized his pussy with his huge young cock... had used him like a hole for his pleasure... and at the end... at the end he had filled him with cum for the first time... Gregg moaned loudly at the memory of the Latino's cum gushing in him like a flood... filling him completely. He remembered himself on the bed, on all fours, pushing back mindlessly against the humongous intrusion... fucking himself raw on the powerful cock and then the feeling of liquid heat deep in his cunt as the stud behind him had reached his own orgasm and pumped him full of his potent thick cum. Reliving that moment, the moment when in ultimate gratification of Jose's lust, he had not merely accepted the man's huge cock, but had, for the very first time, become a receptacle for a stud's seed, Gregg reached a climax and his raw, sensitive cunt lips spasmed on his long, thick fingers that were now deep inside him.

Barely able to catch his breath, Gregg opened his eyes... and found himself looking at Brandon's face watching him from above the partition to the next stall. Brandon... his colleague from one cubicle over... OH GOD NO! This was the end of everything... he must have heard him moaning... seen everything. Gregg was speechless with shock... But then he noticed there was no ironic smirk on Brandon's face... no accusation of any kind. Instead, there was pure masculine lust.

Of their own volition, Gregg's hands unlatched the door to his stall. Brandon's head disappeared from above and the man walked around and unceremoniously walked into Gregg's stall and latched the door. The front of his pants was tented obscenely... impossibly... and then Gregg remembered vaguely the office rumors of how Brandon was the typical example of the Irish curse.

Neither of them spoke... it would have been awkward.. and it was unnecessary. Brandon's fingers found Gregg's wet pussy and probed it, gently at first, as the man explored the impossible with wonder... and then insistently, with purpose... with a degree of confidence and certainty that made Gregg wetter still. Brandon nodded and unbuckled himself... Gregg held his breath in anticipation... The man was a little older than him, tall and well-built... and that thing tenting his pants could not be possible... could not...

But it was.

The man unzipped with a sure, practiced movement. He had to pull his pants out and over the organ that was straining to get free. Gregg's eyes almost popped out when Brandon's cock came into view... The thing was easily 11... 12 inches and thick and veiny and already throbbing and leaking pre-cum. Gregg only moaned quietly... his cunt quivered in unmistakable desire... Yes, he still thought of himself as a man... even if that was getting harder by the hour. Yes, the craziness of what he was about to do filled his mind with wild panic. But his body vibrated with lust... His cunt oozed even harder. Oh to be able to get that whole thing in ... he moaned again, louder this time. Brandon's cock throbbed harder as the older stud watched the effect his huge cock was having on his co-worker.

What followed would remain forever blazed in Gregg's mind even if it lasted only a few minutes. Brandon simply took him by the shoulders and turned him around... Between his legs, Gregg could only feel a throbbing emptiness wanting to be filled... he was wet and ready, as ready as he would ever be. The stud firmly placed his hand on Gregg's back and forced him to bend over and then his hands were on the inside of Gregg's legs spreading them open wider. Gregg did not see how the man grabbed hold of his enormous cock... he felt Brandon's fingers as they searched and found their target... preparing the way. In the next instant, Gregg felt the hot blunt head of Brandon's cock find its way between his cuntlips... His whole body quivered, his legs trembled... he was out of his mind. And then the stud pushed in... the enormity of the penetration caused a momentary panic as the humongous organ inexorably made its way in... Gregg took several rapid breaths as the giant cock slid in him and slid home. In a few moments Brandon sighed with deep satisfaction... his huge hairy balls rested on the hugely splayed cuntlips of Gregg's opening... the entire foot of huge thick cockflesh buried to the hilt in the younger man's delicious cunt.

And then Brandon began moving his hips. No, not just back and forth, as Gregg had expected. But in a series of rotating, spearing movements that stretched Gregg looser still and drove him delirious. In the small of his back, Brandon's hand weighed on him, held him firmly in place, bent over. Being fucked like this, being used for a man's ultimate pleasure... Gregg had no concept of such things. Even if Jose had prepared him for it, Brandon was in uncharted territory. Gregg felt like something in him gave way... there was no thought now of decency, of saving face, of behaving in a masculine assured way. His entire being was centered on the enormous throbbing cock that felt like it was pulling him inside out with each powerful thrust. He tried to focus on remaining silent. For, if he could have allowed himself any sound at all, he would have been screaming at the top of his lungs, surrendering his loosening cunt to a true alpha stud, the physical need to be fucked far beyond any human concept of just being horny.

And in the silence, the sounds... the sickening sounds. For his cunt was leaking its juices on Brandon's cock, and that lubrication, increasing by the second, gave Gregg a new shock. Within minutes, the space around them was filled by a series of wet, squelching sounds. Gregg was dripping wet and Brandon was getting more and more crazed by his co-worker's unexpected, but oh so delicious cunt. Where their bodies joined, Gregg's excitement provided copious lubrication. Brandon's thick cock was entirely coated in cuntjuice and with each thrust the heavy slap of his hairy balls on Gregg's tortured cunt was now preceded by a wet squishing as his piston drove into the impossible hole. For Gregg, the realization that the familiar sound of an overexcited pussy was coming from him, was disturbing... but it also drove him that much further into a moment of pure lust and unimaginable ecstasy. His cunt was serving this stud... his willing body was pleasuring the male behind him... he felt desire and fulfillment at the same time... pleasure beyond pleasure... His leaking cunt was proof to himself of his complete and utter surrender to the man who unceremoniously impaled him on his cock, over and over. Oh, he wanted this man to do this vile thing to him... He wanted the stud to mount him just like that, and he spread his legs wider so Brandon can have better access... He wanted to be not merely used, but ... but... but... some unfamiliar craving stirred in him and for a few moments he could not give it a name.

But when he realized... when his mind caught up to the desire building within, he lost all control of himself. Yes, he wanted it. Yes, yes! Yes, the stud behind him was every bit a powerful dominant male. Yes! He wanted it ... no, not merely the brutal thrusts of the enormous cock. Not merely his own submission and the incredible pleasure that even now was building up with each shattering thrust. He wanted it... he wanted the man behind him to knock him up. Use him, breed him, and knock him up. An image of Tammy's hugely swollen belly, pregnant with their first child flashed into his mind. And that was the end of any control he possessed. He screamed loudly, and with his hands braced on the wall of the stall in front of him, he drove his pelvis onto Brandon's monstrous cock. His entire cunt seemed to acquire an entirely new level of sensitivity as the stretching and thrusting he felt utterly consumed him. He screamed again, more a moan and a wail this time, as his strong legs drove his cunt back onto the invading cock and then trembled and betrayed him. Brandon felt Gregg's legs give way and for a moment the younger man before him seemed to hang on Brandon's cock alone, unable to regain command of his body. And that was just fine. Brandon knew he often had this effect on women, so Gregg's reaction was nothing new. His powerful hands held Gregg's waist firmly in place as he fucked his cock in and out, urgently now, his own body vibrating with the power of the coming release.

There was no time. Gregg felt like the entire world shuddered around him... but the vibration was deep within him, his cunt now entirely filled by Brandon's final thrust. The moan of utter sexual need that escaped his lips was an animalistic sound of ultimate gratification and fulfillment. His tortured channel contracted apocalyptically around the stud's cock. No time to breathe... No mind for anything else... A throb more powerful than his heartbeat as his body surrendered again to a dominant man and throbbed... and throbbed... and throbbed again. Brandon was too far gone with what he was witnessing... women had orgasms with him all the time. But this... Gregg's entire body jerked visibly with the throbbing of his cunt, his moans no longer sounded human or sane, and as his flushed face turned to gaze at Brandon with a mixture of abandon and adoration, the younger man drooled as if he no longer possessed any control of any kind.

With a practiced movement, Brandon's left hand grabbed Gregg's shoulder and his right hand held the younger man's pelvis firmly in place as the Irishman reached a climax of unexpected and frightening intensity. It felt to Brandon as his very life's essence exploded into Gregg's pussy... the geyser of cum he unleashed would not stop... his cock driven into Gregg's very cervix expanded and pulsed in a wave of painful pleasure he had never known. His own moan was closer to a growl as he unloaded a veritable pint of cum into Gregg. And Gregg, feeling the enormous organ within him expand even larger, feeling the powerful blast of the man's cum within himself ... Gregg's final mental image was of his wife's swollen pregnant belly... and then the pleasure that overwhelmed him made him pass out.