Alien Girls Find Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We have all the time in the world to love and to play...' She murmurs, 'our clocks aren't clocks, our time floats, here in years, there in seconds.'

Blondie looks at them, how inseparable they are, cocooned to each other, and hugs Susan tight, as tight as it takes to keep her here. Just here against her beating heart!

'Yes, we are alien girls.'

'Alice is here to study sex and to meet someone. Lucky M!'

'I'm Alice's...driver...well, yes her guard. I called myself her wingman, she called me wing-woman, then shortened it to 'Wing.'

'Are you supposed to find someone, too? That black girl in the film, maybe?' Blondie adds, wiggling her butt while poking Susan in the ribs.

'You're the one.' Susan kisses Blondie, lingering until a giggle erupts, as she says, 'If the black girl is the one, too, we'll just share, because I'm not giving you up, girlfriend!'

They fight, their tension released like a spring, as Blondie drags her from the chair until they're rolling on the floor. She straddles Susan, and says. 'So this pussy's not enough!' and scoots her body up until her legs are around Susan's shoulders.

'I saw that movie...maybe these lips will whet your appetite! See how much pussy wants you, alien girl!' Blondie says as she pulls her panties aside, swollen lips glistening, and lowers them to Susan's open mouth.

'Very nice!' M says, 'Look at her, squishy girl!' She tells Alice. 'You can do that to me, I don't mind being on the bottom.'

'Wing will report back soon. We'll need to be out of range then.'

'Why?' M asks.

'If it looks like we've—as they say—gone off the reservation, they'll send reinforcements.'

'Is that bad?'

'Just complicated...I want to know you and Blondie and Wing without interference.'

'I thought you knew Wing?' M asks.

'Not in the way we are now...she's a soldier, a guardian, we don't usually mingle.' Alice says and looks at Susan as she might appear to M. 'Our guardians are not the like the burly policemen we saw on those motorcycles. They're not big and don't appear strong. No guns. They're subtle.'

'Wing, would you show M how a guardian protects...'

Susan, irritated, 'Now?'

'Pretty please?'

Susan stops licking Blondie and lifts Blondie from her face, one hand under her bare bottom, easily balancing her. She stands, still holding Blondie at arms length and dances in a circle.

Blondie, looking like a really big oversized puppet, smiles and touches Susan's shoulder to steady herself as they spin.

When they stop in front of Alice and M, Susan lowers Blondie to stand and then, as though rehearsed, they bow.

'How's that—wish you hadn't interrupted me, though.' Susan says, patting Blondie's bottom.

'How?' M asks, looking at Susan's petite figure and skinny arms, ruling our brute strength.

'Where we come from we train our minds to do the work of our bodies.' Alice explains. 'Our minds are kinetic, our intentions organic to our cells, so muscles become as strong as needed.'

'That explains it,' Blondie giggles, entirely carefree. 'Now come to the bedroom so we don't get interrupted again.'

'You aren't shocked, whirling around like that? You're not afraid like you were a few minutes ago?' M asks.

'It seemed natural, like I was weightless, free as a bird in the air.'

'That's the other part of mind,' Alice adds, 'its not just our mind, but rather, that illusive atomic mind, the one that is common to us all. In practice, Wing is trained to transform matter to do her bidding.'

'Remember how we left the porn shop naked, but the car was waiting for us at the door, and how convenient to find the clothes we needed in it, and even this big house comfortably apart from its neighbors commandeered by Wing just as she imagined what it is we need. That's why she is our guardian.'

'When we left the porn shop you said, Wing does the parting and you do the minding.'

'Yes, Blondie doesn't care about how strong Wing is or how strange it is to be almost weightless, and she's no longer afraid of the alien girl who's in love with her.' Alice says. 'My gift to Wing for allowing us all to have this time together.'

Blondie puts her arm around Wing, 'You love me!'

Susan smiles sweetly, 'You know I do.'

'But Alice is being modest,' Susan adds, her fingers tracing the curve of Blondie's back, 'M calls her a sex goddess. Where we come from she is a queen, a wild untamed queen, often at odds with our elders.'

Alice smiles at M, 'Come dance with us, M, beautiful snarky Goth Girl—stay with us awhile and be free.'

Alice wraps their arms around Susan and Blondie, surrounding M. Together, they rise and whirl about the room, floating in the air like a balloon blown on the wind, gentle, as though time did indeed free them.

When they touch the floor, and settle themselves, magical things now as natural as day they were born, Alice says, 'We are all a part of the power, so that together, we are a force that is more than guardian or sex goddess or goth girl or porn star, we are bound in love, reborn.'

Chapter 4

Sweet Distraction

While the girls drive to the club on 7th, Susan waits impatiently in the house. Soon enough, that familiar crackle pulses through the ether:

What happened? The agent Alice is not tracking, nor are you.

Must a cosmic disturbance...

More like willful disobedience.

The sample requires us to suspend control else the results will be adulterated.

There is an indication of more than the two of you.

To more intimately study the vibrations and their origins, we established a connection.

Would you like Alice to elaborate?

Susan knows the response beforehand.

No, not yet...and not if it can be avoided. Reestablish the track, we'll check.

End transmission.

In the seedy club on 7th St, Blondie and M are surprised to find Susan at a table in the corner.

'Took you long enough.' Alice says.

'The Elder's getting nervous, has an indication of more than the two of us.'

'So cool, as they say.' Alice laughs, 'I liked your 'to more intimately study...'

'You listened to a Monitor's transmission?' Susan says, shaking her head, an unheard of intrusion.

'The Oracle was very generous with my earthbound capabilities.' Alice says, 'Not going to tell, are you?'

'How can I? We're bound.'

'Yes, bound in love. Look at how much I've missed not knowing you before—being a queen without a friend!'

Watching their exchange, Blondie hugs Susan, 'You're not going to get in trouble are you?'

'It doesn't work that way.'

Alice explains, 'When something unexpected happens, observations become...hmm...enhanced, to understand the variables without changing them. It's very difficult, even for us. Yet, we're taught its essential before taking action.'

'Enhanced is putting it lightly. We'll stall for time.' Susan says.

'Let's give them more connections to monitor. Moving targets. They've already found Blondie and M. If we overwhelm them, they'll back-off. The last thing they want is discovery.'

Alice sits on M's lap, her thin shapely legs dangling. M is idly stroking them, now higher, moving closer to the prize. Alice nips on her earlobe.

'Do you want this club vibrating like the porn shop?'

'I can do that?' M asks.

'Look around you.'

The room is rosy, glowing, all ambiance. Conversations blossom, dancers who were lazing in the back come out, drawn to the sounds of boisterous people and their laughter. The bar thrums with interest, a symphony of good humor, joy bouncing like a carefree ball, melodies of well-being, tunes in the air, here...there...everywhere.

'Ready to meet your infatuation?' Blondie asks, pointing to the saucy black girl walking toward the raised platform where a shiny chrome pole is anchored. They watch that fine high-tucked bottom roll provocatively with each step, voluptuous beauty in motion...

She stops, 'Blondie!' and comes over and kisses her on both checks. 'My favorite slut!'

'Sally, this is Wing. She saw your flick and really, really wants to meet you.'

'Hi!' Sally says, running a long thin finger down Susan's cheek.

She's surprised when the girl takes her finger and puts it in Blondie's mouth. Suddenly, there's fire in her pussy. She's electrified, staring at this Wing girl who holds her gaze, smiling, while every lick of Blondie's tongue almost causes her to cum.

'Dance with us!' Susan says, standing.

'Girlfriend's coming into to her own.' Alice whispers to M.

Blondie holds Sally's hand. Susan pats Sally's bottom, palming the rolling flesh as they make their way to the stage, the entire bar staring at their strut.

Sally's floating, like she's had just about the best weed imaginable. 'Ever pole dance, Wing?'

'Teach me.'

On the stage, Sally is surprised that her favorite music comes on, deep base booming. The stage lights, usually broke, shine, really shine: she feels like a rock star, all in-your-face, bigger-than-life presence. The club feels it, too: Their attention fixed upon the fantastic trio, Sally an ebony goddess at their center.

The girls start slow, getting their grove, then they light up, a switch thrown: Their bodies undulate, crazy ballerinas devoted to the pleasure of their audience; they strip, their moves choreographed to blend grace with raw sex, bottom-to-pussy that pressed together girl-on-girl gift, a turn and this bare breast-to-that, as graceful legs dance, each shimmer of flesh moving like lust itself: sweaty, hungry, hot!

The audience is breathless: beautiful bodies dancing, touching, moving as one, naked to the hard driving music...

When that music finally stops, the girls peer beyond the lights into stunned silence. Suddenly, cheers and wolf whistles, as people rush the stage, clapping harder as the girls bow, dazed by just how well they did.

Sally, like a queen before her subjects, smiles and smiles, not at all bothered as guys and even the girls touch her shyly, handing her money, gathering their thrown-about clothes, telling her how much they loved the show. Blondie and Susan follow, watching their star shine.

'See what you did, what fantastic strippers we are!' Blondie whispers.

'Our friends helped.' Susan says.

Sally knows it too, could feel the power that bounced around these strange girls, even Blondie. She walks to Alice and M and stops, awkward now, not sure what to say about something so wow.

Alice welcomes her with a kiss, lips lingering just enough to let Sally know that more, much more is to come. Sally blinks, tears momentarily clouding her vision of what she supposes is some sort of angel...and white, no less, go figure...

Then M takes her hand, another shock of electric connection. Who are these people?

'Don't fret, she's a sex goddess, lucky you!' M tells Sally.

At the bar, the girl Annie rewinds the strange movie of what just happened.

Remembers first the elfin girl with red hair sitting in the booth in the back, remembers how she wondered who the new girl was, thought she was too pretty, too beautiful to be a dancer.

Next time she looks that way she's surprised to see more of them—including Sally, the one Annie's had a crush on ever since she got up the nerve to come to the stage on a dare, where, blushing, she bent over backwards and put a folded dollar bill across her nose so that Sally could pick it up with her pussy lips. She still dreams of that earthy funk and the feel of Sally's smooth thighs framing her face.

The club suddenly comes alive: She's shocked to see the three of them, Sally, Blondie—another of her crushes—and the red-haired girl, her hand comfortably on Sally's bottom, a bottom she has a thing for (I want to be that hand!)... And now they're walking to the stage!

Everyone gets quiet, edgy with anticipation—just at the sight of them. No talking, they're all locked in on these three impossibly hot girls strutting, like fantastic models, the stage their catwalk. Annie looks in awe at them at how stunning they are, so right together. Then they're on the stage and suddenly that stripper sound booms across the bar, sounding like a full-on band, and then the lights, Annie hasn't seen them work in ages, but they're on, really on, just like downtown, big time!

All that's nothing, mere preparation, Annie remembers, as pure adrenaline shimmered down her spine when they danced, when they moved, like she's never seen other dancers move, not just by themselves but together, synched up, just so fucking hot, bringing tears of wonder, mesmerizing their audience.

When the music stopped, everyone was shocked and then they went wild, showering money at them, touching cheering whistling, as Annie watched too far away to wade through the crowd, but jealous, jealous of every hand that touched her divas, her nymphs, if only...

Alice and Sally sit back in the shadows, watching the crowd. Sally looks across the room at Annie, sitting alone at the end of the bar. 'That girl has a crush on me.'

'And you have a crush on her. After all, she was the first one you got to try your pussy-pinch—at least the first one where you didn't lose your balance and squish a girl's nose or drop the dollar or even that one time where you fell over backwards accidentally farting—when everyone in the bar laughed.'

Sally shakes her head, this girl invades your mind, no secrets to hide!

M drapes herself around Sally, 'Go get her, you know you want to, she'll be your anchor, someone who'll take the edge off of us, our strangeness—you'll get use to it, we did.' And winks at Blondie.

Blondie tells her. 'I'll get Annie, you'll be mobbed by you're adoring fans.'

Annie watches them talk, how they lean in so intimately, how the goth girl with the shiny black hair drapes herself all over Sally, my sweet Sally... Then Blondie stands and walks along the bar, pulling on a robe as she chats up the guys, sometimes kissing this girl or that full on the lips, more to tease the guys or maybe the girl, and then surprise, Alice realizes, she's here!

Annie looks at her, standing too close: tall skinny Blondie, never-before-looking-this-beautiful Blondie, there in her face, inches from her face, her pouty full-lipped mouth smiling, that mouth that's tasted so many cocks (Alice is a secret fan of her movies), that mouth—

Oh, God!—her beautiful yummy mouth is kissing mine...kissing me...and oh so sweetly, her tongue...kissing me!

Alice watches Sally as she giggles, warming up to idea of Annie, the real live Annie, not just the girl she managed her trick with, but this one who's so alluring, lips to lips with Blondie. Sally's happy that Blondie has made Annie happy, happy to watch them, happy to feel the warmth of Alice, even if she did invade her mind, and happy this M girl is wrapped around her like a blanket, her own baby blanket, happy that they gave her another chance with Annie.

Blondie's encounter with Annie doesn't go unnoticed, especially the hot kisses that seemed to go on forever. Catcalls greet them as they walk back, arms comfortably around each other's hips, smiling as the guys tease and girls along the bar giggle. Annie feels starstruck, floating in the wake of this porn star she's always wanted to know.

Blondie, testing this new found stardom, pauses to offer Annie's lips to one of the girls at the bar. Like teenagers they kiss chastely.

'Nooo, like this!'

Blondie holds Annie like a latin dancer and kisses her lasciviously, smacking her lips loudly, while bending Annie nearly to the floor, her leg planted firmly between Annie's legs, the swell of thigh fast against her pussy.

The bar girl laughs and tries to imitate Blondie's antics. Meanwhile, Annie's head is swimming, the kiss, that thigh, and now another set of hot lips, this time the cute girl is licking her face like a cat, her tongue forcing its way between Annie's lips.

Just as it seems the other girls are about to take their turn, Sally rescues Annie, lifting her into sure arms, laughing, telling the bar girls to leave her baby alone.

'Better change her, bet she's wet!' One of the girls laughs as Sally walks back to the booth.

Sally looks down at Annie, humor in her eyes, 'Are you?'

'Am I what? Annie says, breathless.

'Wet, baby girl?' Sally says, 'Wet for me, or maybe Blondie—she's so hot—or maybe the girls at the bar...'

'I've always been wet for you! Ever since...you know...' And glances toward the stage.

'I do know. It's the first time I got it right, that trick. Why didn't come back?'

'Scared. Already had a crush on you. Afraid you'd think I was some kind of needy girl...'

'I missed you. I was going to talk to you, but you left, like disappeared.'

'You were? I ran away...embarrassed, too excited.'

'I was, too!' Sally whispers and lifts Annie so that she can give her the kiss she's been dreaming of.

Meanwhile Blondie strokes Sally, hands wandering about the fineness of her body, amusing the bar. She leans around Sally's shoulder so that she's cheek to cheek, 'You can thank me anytime for warming her up.'

'I'll return the favor.' Sally says, grinning, 'Annie want to meet Susan, the other dancer?' Until the thought floated into her head, she didn't know Susan's real name or that she's Blondie's girlfriend.

Blondie surprises herself, 'Susan—her nickname is Wing—would love to meet you Annie.'

Chapter 5

Union

Annie and Sally stare at the big house. Sprawling over several acres, willowy trees nestle the house in green, further out enormous bougainvilleas color the boundaries in red and rose and white, flowers everywhere. The mini stops in front of a tall portico, the doors slide open and the girls tumble out.

'Welcome home,' Wing says.

'Home?'

'As long as you like. That phrase you use...mi casa es tu casa.' Alice says.

"Can I bring my dog?' Annie asks.

'Dog?' Alice says.

'My pet...'

'Show her a picture,' M tells Annie, grinning at Alice.

On Annie's phone, a large canine, almost as big as Wing, sits facing the camera, panting, its tongue lolling. Alice stares.

'The tongue is intriguing...' Susan says, poking Alice affectionately out of her reverie.

'The dog reminds me of Dragoon.'

'Your famous companion,' Susan laughs.

'Famous?' Alice asks.

'We'd sometimes joke, It's your turn to guard the Dragoon! Meaning you, mostly, although the animal had its moments, too.'

'Dragon likes to roam,' Alice says, 'and no its tongue is not a sex toy—usually.'

'If you say so, my queen,' Susan says, giggling again as she bows irreverently, her lips landing with a load smack on the exposed curve of Alice's breast, 'But there were rumors about the Dragon and your maids.'

'The girls never got enough exercise, like you apparently.'

'We heard you were exhausting...'

'I didn't know the royal household was so gossipy.' Alice says as Susan dodges her pinch.

Annie and Sally stare, distracted by the images that appear in their mind's eye as Alice and Wing talk: The Dragon, a fierce beast, long of tooth and claw, fur red and shiny, is oddly familiar, even friendly, its enormous serpentine tail wagging.

M and Blondie watch the girls tremble. They reach out and circle their arms around them. M smiles at Alice and Susan, 'Don't just leave them hanging, lost in your home town...or should I say, planet.'

'Galaxy,' Susan says, as they join their circle.

A twirl...

A swirl...

Sensing something coming, Annie and Sally hold each other tight, eyes darting. Then! Easy-peasy! Giggling, their nerves suddenly settled, like a peaceful wave, a tide unto itself, impossibly a part of them, coming closer until they feel a presentness, bringing them to shore together with their strange sisters, connected.