Alien Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers

She put the thoughts out of her mind and cleaned herself again in her bathroom area. She sat down to regain some composure and slowly put a new uniform on. As she did her mind ran back over the sex and how amazing it had felt before it had overcome her senses.

Once she was dressed she carefully made her way to the room where she had seen her crewmates held. It was empty and this distressed her. She remembered the word 'termination' being banded about in her interrogation and she wondered if the others were still alive. She soon got her answer.

She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder and she spun quickly to see Mike standing looking at her.

"Sarah, you're okay?" he said shocked.

She nodded and without really knowing why she threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. Maybe it was relief she wasn't alone, maybe to see he wasn't dead, she didn't know. He also held her tight and they remain like that for a good while.

"Where are the others?" she asked him.

"Command, something happened with those things and they left." he told her.

"What happened?"

"A lot of chatter between them and they just left." he said.

Sarah wondered what could have happened, surely her sexual antics with them could not have changed their minds? She had hopes that by endearing herself to them, they may have changed their minds on killing the crew, but this was more than she could ever have wished, their leaving.

Mike took her to command to see the Colonel. She made up a story about the interrogation and angering the aliens. She told them that he had hit her and she woke up alone. The crew were too busy with scans and matching stories up to question her.

Sarah slipped away and to the dining area. It was empty as when she had left it, so she quickly began to clean the aliens seed from the floor and put her ripped and cum stained uniform into the garbage before it was discovered.

The crew spent almost a week checking the Majestic and her systems for tampering, they didn't want to survive an attack to start the engines and have the ship crumble around them. However the Majestic seemed to have only suffered minor damage. A shot of some unknown energy had stalled the HL-drive and one of the airlocks had been forced with a cutting beam.

Soon the Majestic was back on her way at full speed. The crew went back to their duties as if nothing had happened, what else could they do? The was no contacting Earth for at least two years, no protecting themselves against the aliens of they had technologies they didn't understand. So they carried on their mission as vigilant as they could.

Sarah tried another method to get past the memory of her alien lover. Mike who had fancied her for a while was her cure. She spent her off duty hours letting him screw her as much as he could manage. However each night as he fucked her on her bed she remembered the alien cock and reached orgasm with the memory of him having her on the table. Mike always seemed quite pleased she enjoyed sex with him so much.

When she thought back on her sexual experience with the aliens, she felt pangs of excitement and even pride at her seduction of the alien. The Majestic and her crew could very well still have been alive because of her fucking them. It was all conjecture though, they may just have had something better to do. However she liked the idea of being the heroine of the hour.

It took her last few weeks of duty before sleep-mode to realise she had missed her cycle and she had a baby inside her. Sarah wondered if Mike was the cause or maybe the alien before him. Since Mike had no idea of Sarah and the aliens, she kept it a secret while she went into suspension in sleep-mode, her bodies functions would slow and she could deal with it when she awoke. Studies had shown that sleep-mode wasn't adverse to pregnancy, so she would remain quiet.

So Sarah went to sleep with the knowledge she may have a hybrid growing inside her.

hyperguy
hyperguy
20 Followers
12