Alien Love Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers

The professor turned his head to look at me and nodded. For an unknown reason, I knew he was going to give me what I'd been aching for, my release was coming soon.

While continuing to hold the lips of my pussy open with one hand, he lightly brushed the pad on one finger across my clit. Another soundless, air-filled scream left my mouth as my body arched upward to find more contact with something, anything.

Before I could become too angry, he repeated the action, only this time, he used two fingers and swept them across my sensitive nub in an upward movement, then in a downward movement, but only once.

Again, my body bowed off the table, my clit aching for a continuous touch. Finally, professor gray met my body on the upstroke and continued to rub his fingers against my clit. He increased the pace, furiously strumming the sensitive flesh up and down, up and down.

Each stroke felt so good, and I finally let myself relax into the rhythm of his touch. I watched as he increased the speed of his fingers again; they were moving so fast, it was getting difficult to make out the digits on his hands.

Clearly this alien had an ultra-speed in his fingers human females could only find in a vibrator. After several more lightning strokes, I was climaxing so powerfully, had I been able to use my voice, the gray's sensitive ears would have been ringing in pain.

Honey gushed out of my pussy, coating my sex and dripping onto the table from the crack of my ass. My nipples had become hardened nubs, and my areolas crinkled with the intense flow of blood.

In the midst of one of my orgasms, the professor instructed one of his students to shove his long fingers into my pussy, making my inner muscles clench in response.

One student in particular was fascinated with my response to his fingers pushing into me. He shoved one finger, then two then three, making me cry out in pleasure. He took over where the professor had left off and began to rub my clit with his other hand.

He massaged my fleshy nub over and over again, causing me to arch off the table and shove myself onto his fingers. I climaxed easily for him, my clit having already been stimulated, and he moved his fingers with me, maximizing my pleasure.

Instead of removing his fingers, he left them inside of me as the muscles of my pussy twitched and danced for him. He moved his fingers one more time, wriggling them back and forth, eliciting a moan from me before turning around to face his fellow students.

After the remaining students had shoved a couple of digits inside of me, their attention shifted from my body's response to their fingers. They huddled together in a semi-circle between my legs, each studying the wetness my body had produced on each other's fingers.

Slowly, I came down from my orgasm as my breathing returned to normal and my body began to cool. Pleasure still flowed from the tips of my fingers to my head and to my toes.

My legs and arms began to move involuntarily as the extensions slid back toward the table. Finally, I was allowed a bit of privacy for at least one part of my body, my pussy no longer open and on display.

The professor came to stand next to my head and placed his hands on my temples. He looked into my eyes and commanded, "Sleep restfully, human woman. You will need your rest for Phase 3. We will talk later."

My mind resisted as questions flooded my mind. What was Phase 3? What were they going to do to me next? Was pain involved? How the hell do I get out of here? Where was here?

"No," I whispered as my eyelids started to feel heavy. I tried not to close my eyes, but it was no use. Exhaustion from having been sexually teased then experiencing several climaxes had tired me, but the command from the professor to sleep was something my mind could not ignore as I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

***Chapter 2 coming soon!***

If you like this story, you can find it for sale on Amazon.com. Due to their recent censorship constrictions it is very lamely titled, "Sidney's Space Escapades".

EmeraldIce
EmeraldIce
120 Followers
12