Alien Lover (Prologue)

Story Info
Sharon discovers her boyfriend is an alien.
2.5k words
4.33
18k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was convinced that her boyfriend was an alien.

It first occurred to her while they were sitting in her apartment, watching a movie. Sharon was resting her head in his lap and wasn't paying any mind to the pixellated screen. Instead, she focused on Leyton's gorgeous physique. He was fixated on the screen, his hand absent-mindedly rubbing her arm.

Admiring his face, she noticed the way his eyes blinked. For a long time he held them open, practical two or three minutes. Then, when he blinked, his lids closed and opened twice. When they opened the first time, his eyes were bright purple, but then his lids closed again and when they opened, his eyes were back to normal. Sharon brushed it off as a hallucination at first, but as she kept watching his face, she realized that it wasn't a figment of her imagination as it happened again and again and again.

She had meant to ask him about it, but after the movie ended, Leyton seduced her and it didn't occur to her until she awoke in his arms the next morning. Like always, he was snoring in her ear. Though it was a very soft snore, almost like a purring and it made Sharon's body relax in his arms, cinched tightly around her waist.

When she stirred, his arms automatically tightened, but loosened as he woke up and became aware of his surroundings. She had turned around in his arms, about to interrogate him about his strange blinking eyes, but he kissed her. That was when she noticed two things. First, his lips always tasted like almost ripened strawberries-very sour, yet somehow sweet. Second, when he grinned, after he kissed her, she could see a slightly bluish residue in his mouth. When he went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth though, it was gone. Sharon had no idea what to think about it.

One night, they were at a bar. A very drunk man had begun hitting on her and Leyton became jealous. When the man wouldn't leave her alone, Leyton pushed him away. The man responded with his fists. Soon most of the bar had erupted into chaos. Sharon cowered to one side and watched as Leyton threw punches at random drunk strangers. One guy hit him with a bottle to the back of the head. When he could, Leyton got both of them out of there and onto the street where they hurried home in the rain.

Back at his apartment, Leyton went into the bathroom. Sharon followed. He began pulling out glass fragments from the back of his head. She had watched blatantly as he pulled a rather large piece out. It was about three inches long and had been deeply imbedded in his skin. She wondered how it hadn't touched his skull. Only now did she realize that it should've penetrated his skull and killed him.

The most recent evidence had occurred today, when they were cooking dinner. Sharon was stirring pasta while Leyton was chopping tomatoes. He had not been paying attention and cut off his finger. Sharon had turned around when she heard him curse and was shocked to see him holding his severed bloody finger. As she looked on in stunned silence, Leyton pushed the severed extremity back onto the stub. The two pieces slowly seemed to merge together, the blood turning a slightly pinkish color and gaining what looked like the consistency of glue. Leyton walked over to the sink and held his finger under the water. When he pulled it away, all the blood was gone and the pink gluey looking substance slowly began to fade, the only trace left being a thin scar around his finger.

Sharon knew for a fact that that wasn't supposed to happen and gasped, though she really meant to scream. Leyton heard her and turned the stove off, leaving the half-cooked pasta to dry. Expertly, he steered her towards the living room and sat her on the couch. He rested on the coffee-table in front of her.

Sharon grabbed his hand and traced the scar around his finger, not sure what to make of it. Leyton just stared at her, allowing her to move his once severed finger any which way.

He began tentatively, "Sharon, I love you."

When she didn't respond, but stared at him with a blank expression, he moved over to sit next to her on the couch. Sharon tried to scramble back, away from him, but he pulled her close, and kissed her, entangling his hands in her shoulder-length mousy brown hair. Like always, she fell immediately under his spell. His tongue traced along her teeth as the kiss deepened. He pushed her back so she was lying on the couch and straddled her. His lips moved from hers to trace along her jaw. Sharon wrapped her arms around his neck and embedded her hands into his shaggy golden mane. He took it as a cue and moved down her neck, pushing her shirt off her shoulders to suck on her skin. Leyton had never given her a hickey before, and she wondered why since it felt so nice.

While he sucked on her neck, giving her a whole necklace, his hand slid down her waist and rested on her hips for a moment before creeping up under her shirt him. Sharon gasped as his cold skin touched hers and slid along the planes of her abs in slow teasing circles.

When Sharon couldn't take anymore, she took initiative and unbuckled his belt. He continued to torture her as she pulled off his jeans and boxers. When she succeeded, Sharon pulled off her own, wiggling out of her jeans as best she could, then kicking them to the floor. She managed to pull his shirt over his head but when she placed her hands on his hips, Leyton suddenly stopped and sat up, bringing her with him. His thumbs automatically found the dimples in her lower back as he held her at arm's length.

His bright green eyes glistened, "I want to try something new."

Leyton had piqued her curiosity, "What?"

He struggled with the words, "I-I... I'm not... I'm not quite...human."

Sharon had guessed at it, but hearing him just admit it turned her insides to jelly. She couldn't utter a reply.

At her inviting silence, he went on, "If I show you what I am, will you promise not to freak out?"

Sharon couldn't decide whether or not she would so she replied, "Maybe," in a quiet voice.

Leyton seemed to take it as a yes for he leaned her back down on the couch. As he did so, Sharon watched his eyes change. His bright green irises spread into the whites of his eyes and his pupils dilated, expanding greatly. She gasped, but he kissed her, quieting her response.

Leyton pulled off her shirt and tossed it to the floor. He deftly unhooked her bra and it joined her shirt on the floor. Without warning, he stood up off the couch, fully naked and picked her up. Sharon twisted around in his arms until she straddled him, her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands caressed her thighs as he pushed against the nearest wall.

As he kissed her, Sharon felt sweat beading up on his skin. When he seemed thoroughly soaked, Sharon ran her fingers up and down his back and he moaned into her. She found that it wasn't sweat, but some sticky, mucus-like substance. It seemed to coat his entire body and transferred onto hers as he melded against her. Sharon still trailed her fingers up and down his back for he seemed to like it, moaning into her mouth as he desperately kissed her. As she trailed over his spine, however, she felt an abnormally large abscess. Lightly dragging her fingers down Leyton's spine, she found that it was an elongated bump that seemed to emerge from his back. She reached his tailbone and then dragged her fingers back up and something inside Leyton must've snapped, for he growled, a deep throaty rumble erupting inside him and his fingers clenched her waist, pushing her further against the wall. When her fingers came back up to his neck, the abscess burst and a slimy thing came out.

There were more than just one, all along his spine. She felt them stretch out, slowly uncurling. Sharon turned her head away from Leyton's kiss eager to get a look at what it was. Leyton didn't mind, just continued his earlier process of ringing hickeys around her neck. Sharon craned her neck over his shoulder and saw that the slimy things were tentacles. They were connected to his spine and seemed to have full range of motion. When they were all curled out, they began encircling Sharon's legs and arms. Sharon still had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. The cold slimy tentacles contributed to further anchored her in that position.

She shivered at the tingly sensation of their mucus coating as they stretched and coiled higher up her legs. The more they reached, the tighter their coils became and the more Sharon felt her circulation being cut off. The tentacles encased her arms in the same way. They slowly encircled her wrists and climbed up to her shoulders, cutting off her circulation as they went, leaving her numb and immobile. When the tentacles on her legs reached her hips, she felt them sliding around the fabric of her thong. She didn't know how they did it and she didn't care, but somehow, the tentacles managed to get the thong off of her.

Sharon felt Leyton enter her and gasped. The sensation was unlike any other time. He stopped sucking on her and leaned his forehead against hers, his strange green eyes and large black pupils drilling holes into her baby blues. Leyton began humming, or purring, contentedly, his lips barely brushing hers as he went deeper inside her. Her tense muscles relaxed in her first orgasm. Something else came over her and covered her clit. At first she thought it was one of the tentacles, but it started sucking on her delicate skin. Whatever it was drove Leyton's dick further in and made her moan with the movement. Leyton never moved, his hands braced against her waist, firmly holding her to the wall. His mucus covered skin was glued to hers and the sticky substance seemed to spread across Sharon's body, enveloping her in a mucusy membrane.

She felt his throbbing heart. It was loud and slow and she could feel it throughout her entire body like a bass drum. Her own heart raced fast and her hips bucked as another orgasm rocked through her body. Leyton remained cool and still, his purring growing louder over the sound of his heartbeat. His temperature felt nice against her hot, overheated skin. Her next orgasm spasmed through her body twice as many times as the others. She shuddered violently as it finally ceased and lost consciousness. Her dreams were filled of only Leyton's strange eyes and pleasurable, hypnotic humming.

~~~

Sharon awoke in bed beneath the soft white downy comforter. She had her arms around Leyton, her head resting on his stomach, feeling each breath as it came in and out. She sighed, content to stay in bed and fall back asleep with her man, but something slimy and cold wrapped around her waist moved and Sharon remembered what had happened last night. Her boyfriend was an alien.

Sharon wondered what she should think of this when she realized that she didn't care. She loved Leyton anyways and from the memories coming back to her from last night, him being an alien was a perk. She smiled as she nuzzled her cheek into his stomach, surprised that she didn't mind the feeling of the mucus excreted by his skin.

However, she couldn't fall back asleep. As she stretched out, a tentacle coiled itself around her wrist and those wrapped around her waist tightened their slimy grip. Sharon opened her eyes again and tried to roll off of Leyton but found she couldn't. The tentacles held her fast and the most she could do was strain her neck up to see Leyton blissful passed out cold.

Sharon wondered if the tentacles had a mind of her own as the one around her wrist crept up her arm, cutting off her circulation. The numbness was a pleasurable feeling that she welcomed. Her other arm lay free and rested along Leyton's side, but when she moved it, a couple other tentacles snapped out and encircled it. The more she moved, the more tentacles came out and constricted her movement. She realized they must have a mind of their own as they fondled her breasts and moved along inbetween her legs. She gasped as she felt the cold slime dragged across her clit. Her body shook, tense with the pleasurably feelings she got. The tentacles encasing her contracted and expanded, their slimy forms travailing along her skin. Sharon couldn't help as a breathy sigh escaped from her lips. Her muscles tensed up in expectation. She felt Leyton's purr escalating in volume and it was all she could do not to go over the edge.

More tentacles came out and wrapped around her neck. Sharon began to panick but Leyton stirred and most of the slimy things disengaged, uncoiling from around her body, though those around her breasts and waist remained. She felt Leyton stretch underneath her as his abs tensed and relaxed under her cheek. His hand brushed against her shoulder and the rest of the tentacles receded, but Sharon remained fixed in place, only stretching her arms around Leyton to get more comfortable, then closed her eyes.

But Leyton was awake and his hand caressed her bare shoulder, his mucus coating her skin. Like last night though, he was icy cold and she shivered as the goosebumps on her flesh raised to new heights. Leyton pulled her up so her head rested in the crevice underneath his chin. His arms encircled her, his hands folded atop her side. Even though he was icy cold, Sharon felt comfortable and was drifting off back to sleep when he rolled her off of him and got up off the bed. She assumed he went to the bathroom and pulled the covers up around her shoulders.

When Leyton came back, he leaned over her, kissed her temple and nibbled on her ear before whispering, "Hey, what do you want for breakfast?"

Sharn rolled over and opened her eyes. Leyton's blonde hair glistened from mucus and his skin was pale, reflecting the icy cold temperature of his body. When she looked closer, she could see that his skin seemed slightly translucent, gleaming with the thick layer of mucus. Sharon couldn't help but run a finger over an exposed, pulsating vein in his neck. His thrumming got louder for a moment and he closed his unnaturally green eyes. When he reopened his eyes after Sharon removed her hand, his pupils were so dilated, barely any green could be seen on the edges.

She finally replied, "Surprise me."