Alien Orgasm Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the original 10,000 Imperium craft aboard the flagship, only about 3,000 survived fully intact. Another 2,000 were repairable. Freya and the kids set to work repairing and restoring the fixable spacecraft. Kang provided a multitude of bots and nanites to help in the effort.

I spent most of my time conversing with Kang about how to best retake the Collective from the AIs that had seized control of it. Our emerging plan focused on overwhelming firepower, speed, surprise, and the need to minimize human causalities.

After my transformation, I had gained a knack for military tactics. So, I contributed quite a bit to overall battle strategy. However, the key to our success relied entirely on Kang's ability to immobilize the AIs of the Collective.

Kang had the means of rending Collective AIs inert and harmless. However, once Kang began disabling the AIs, our element of surprise wouldn't last long. If they noticed what was going on too soon, some might be able to flee or make a final stand. For this reason alone, I reluctantly went along with Kang's proposal to include the Imperium's most devastating weapon in our growing armada.

Sixty million years ago, in the final days of the Imperium civil war, the females had built a device that could cause any star to go supernova, which would totally obliterate not only the local solar system, but also anything in hundreds of parsecs of surrounding space. It had only been used a few times, but to devastating effect.

The thought of employing it against Collective star systems turned my stomach. However, there was no way of getting around the fact that when the time came to battle the AIs of the Collective, it was better to have too much firepower, than not enough. Even Kang, the pentacle of machine intelligence, couldn't predict what lengths that these traitorous AIs might go to when threaten with extinction.

The repair work progressed quickly. To relieve stress, I took an hour each afternoon to keep my hybrid body in shape. Kang had promised not to interrupt me during these exercise periods, and it was a machine that never broke a promise.

However, Kang encountered what it deemed a major problem that required my immediate attention. So, it sent Freya to find and retrieve me.

When she came into the gym, I was in fierce combat with a hologram warrior. We were exchanging powerful sword blows. I finally found an opening, and thrust my sword through my photonic opponent's neck. He collapsed on the ground, at my feet. I raised my sword in victory.

"Don't you think you are taking this whole Viking thing a bit too seriously?" Freya said, chuckling.

My face would have turned red, had it not already been covered in crimson scales. I hadn't told Freya about my continuing dreams of being a Roman gladiator. When Freya and I had first climaxed together as hybrids, we shared an amazing out of body experience. I found myself in an ancient Earth arena, where I was a champion gladiator, fighting to the death against a worthy opponent. Freya, on the other hand, had been a slave girl, with a far less savory experience, which is probably why I hadn't broached the subject with her.

"Kang sent me to get out. It is deeply troubled by something, but wouldn't share it with me until you are present too," she said.

We took a turbo lift to the hall that served as our formal meeting place with the super AI. One of the androids it often used to communicate vocally with me was impatiently pacing back and forth.

"Kang, what seems to be the problem?" I inquired, as we reached the android.

It paused and turned to face me, looking uncharacteristically shaken.

"I found Ta' Chi and Ta' Pol engaged in intercourse," the AI said.

Ta' Chi and Ta' Pol were perhaps the brightest of our thousands of children. Both had chosen to take Imperium names. Ta' Chi was a beautiful young female, and Ta' Pol was taller and even stronger than me. Despite his size, Ta' Pol had a submissive nature, and followed Ta' Chi's wishes in all things.

They spent their few off hours in our old space freighter, searching through the archives. The information about human sexuality had been of special interest to them. In other words, they watched porn. I wasn't surprised to hear that they were fucking.

"They are young adults and have every right to have sex," I said, perplexed by why this concerned Kang.

"I am not concerned that they are copulating, but how they are copulating. I found Ta' Pol strapped to table, face down, while Ta' Chi used a long, sharp, and jagged object to penetrate his ass repeatedly. She also whipped him while she violated his male posterior. He seemed to enjoy being beaten and defiled in this manner. Their actions are a perversion of the scared ancient Imperium mating ritual, which harkens back to the origins of the species. You must speak to them at once, and make sure that they cease this disrespectable behavior," Kang said, folding its arms for effect.

Freya just laughed, and walked away, saying over her shoulder, "Ragnar, you are far better equipped than me to explain this to Kang."

I grimaced, and made a mental to note to "thank" Freya for dumping on this me.

It took me the rest of the afternoon to convince Kang that allowing the hybrids to experiment with non-conventual sex might someday prevent another gender-inspired civil war. The original Imperium citizens were driven by a biological imperative that hadn't changed in millions of years. It always involved the female being brutally taken by the male. However, hybrids felt this drive far less, which gave them the opportunity to explore less demeaning ways for females to conceive.

Kang still wasn't pleased with letting the children experiment with their sexuality, but it saw the logic in allowing them the freedom to do so.

In just three months, a fleet of 5,000 Imperium warships were ready to depart to the planet where the rest of our thousands of children waited. The armada included thousands of heavily weaponized destroyers and base ships for transporting troops and smaller starfighters, as well as scout ships and other support craft.

Kang had constructed a specialized vessel that could carry its own consciousness, so that the AI could accompany us. It was the largest in the fleet, crammed with quantum hardware. It also carried the supernova weapon, capable of destroying entire star systems. The ship looked like a huge black boomerang, and had impressive stealth technology. We had only half-jokingly called it, "The bird of death."

In addition, Kang had also built a thousand smaller versions of the boomerang craft, which held limited-versions of itself, so it could be in many places at once.

Kang had programmed the entire fleet to make the jump to our adopted home world. Once there, they would assume an orbit at the Lagrange point over the planet.

As the taskforce began jumping to faster-than-light (FTL), Kang gave his flagship one last command. He directed the still severely crippled vessel to plunge itself into a nearby black hole. Freya and I stayed behind in our scout ship to keep Kang company, while the AI watched its home for 60 million years destroy itself.

Once the pride of the Imperium, it was painful to see it torn apart by the blue event horizon of the black hole. Even though Kang had no emotions, I think the AI mourned the ship's passing in its own way.

Soon, it would be time to undertake our civil war. I fervently hoped it would end far differently than the Imperium's disastrous civil war...

12