Alien Presence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock pushed deeper then she could have ever imagined. It snaked down her throat until her face was lodged up against his chitinous pelvis. Her throat muscles began to milk his cock rhythmically. He held her down with his claws and called her his good pet. She was too weak to be anything but a sheathe for his cock. He pulled out with a slurp and began to fuck her mouth a little. Danica couldn't protest. She just gurgled and grabbed at the air.

"This can't be happening," thought Danica, "I'm second-in-command."

"No," Danica could hear Obeisant's voice in her head. "You are his Submission"

He growled and her mouth was flooded with his cum. It tasted nothing like she imagined. Creamy with the consistency of porridge. Almost flavorless, but filling. She gulped it down only to have his cock produce more. He pumped out more cum then she could have possibly imagined. Soon she was full, her stomach tight and round. He pulled out with a wet lurch and she collapsed. Her face was smeared with his cum, but she ran her tongue across her lips wanting more.

New thoughts filled her head. The beast had fed her. Like you feed a pet. His seed was her food now. She was his pet.

"Oh, God, Please! Please no!" Danica screamed inside her head, but she sounded childlike and lost, unable to stop the changes in her mind and body.

He walked around her, grabbing her by the ass with his talons, and pulling her rear end upwards. She rested her cheek against the cold ground exhausted. She didn't move, only whimpered when he pushed into her.

He laughed. A voice like nails on sheet metal. "Soon you'll beg for this. You'll wag your little ass in excitement at what I am about to do to you."

His cock slowly sank into her going further then anyone had ever gone before. Further, then she thought possible. Eventually, he was fully inside of her, and she could feel his cock resting in her stomach. "Did they do something to me? That should have killed me."

He started fucking her. Not like a human, but with the force and precision of a machine. It felt like a metallic piston was slamming into her, each thrust lighting up every pleasure center in her body at the same time. There was a white light and Danica's eyes rolled into the back of her head and her tongue fell out of her mouth. She began to moan unintelligibly.

She was a puppet being jerked around on strings. The orgasm never hit; she never stopped orgasming. There was no crescendo, just white noise of indeterminate length. She came back to awareness with him cumming inside of her. She could feel his cock pulsing, and her womb being flooded with cum. "Am I going to be pregnant? With the baby of that thing."

For some reason, Danica was intellectually scared, but her emotions were warm. There was even a trace of something maternal that swelled up when she thought of it. Danica was starting to panic. He's turning me into his animal, she thought. Please, Gods no. I don't want it to happen.

He pulled out and stepped over her slumped body. His cum dripped down on her comatose form. He brought it to her lips and she began to lap at it like a kitten. Tears were falling from her eyes. When his cock was clean, he left, and she fell asleep.

When she woke up again, his cock was slowly drilling into her asshole. "God no. It can't fit." She thought. But it did fit; her anal ring squeezed tightly around the metal bar. She could feel his talons holding her down, as he fucked her at his own pace. Obeisant was looking down at her with bemused acceptance. Danica pleaded with her eyes and Obeisant leaned over and kissed her.

"I told you that he would take you. You are the first of his pride." Obeisant kissed her again, and when she realized the kiss, Danica's lips felt numb.

Without even a struggle, the creature lifted Danica up so she was impaled on his dick and spread her legs open with his hands. "Lick her."

Obeisant obeyed. As Obeisant's tongue touched her pussy, Danica started to writhe. A white-hot heat filled her body, adding to the heat from her ass. With horror, Danica realized that she was going to cum again. She knew that her mind wouldn't last under this assault.

Danica began to cum again as the creature filled her ass. Later, Obeisant tenderly licked the cum out of Danica's ass, while she bathed his dick with her tongue. It was her source of food now, and comfort. Lying between his legs, Danica felt a bizarre, almost alien emotion: comfort. The creature made her look up at him and she purred at its touch.

"Akimbo." She asked. "Is that you?"

"Hush, little spaceslut. It is time to be fed." He guided her to his cock. She would have gone there willingly, but she felt at peace when he took what he wanted from her. She opened her mouth and it seemed to extend wider than it ever had before.

He pulled down and his cock was in her mouth, then it pushed against her throat. Danica panicked for a second, but her throat swallowed the creature's cock. Soon, her lips were pressed tightly against its waist. Her jaw was pushed impossibly open, and the creature's cock squeezed tightly against the walls of her throat as if they were wrapped in a sheath.

She found that when she swallowed the muscles along her throat rippled along his cock and he liked that. She didn't need to breathe. Serving him was more important.

"That's it, spaceslut. Just like that and you will be fed. Well fed." He laughed. "A symbiotic relationship, huh. You need my cock for your daily feedings."

He grunted as she tried to run her tongue under his cock. There was nowhere for her tongue to move; it was pressed against the bottom of her mouth.

His long snake-like cock pulled out of her throat. Danica succumbed to her hunger.

"Please, I'm hungry," She said. "Please feed me, Dominus."

He pulled her naked body upward so that she hung by her hair, and her knees barely scraped against the cold, gravel floor. Her skin was streaked with dirt and gravel. When she was finished he would let her bath in the warm pool. Her mouth hung open obediently. He thrust forward until he was lodged in her throat again. She kept humming. He owned her and she needed to be obedient. He came down her throat. She could feel her stomach swell with food.

Later he bathed her. Danica could see that the monster had opened up rooms throughout the compound. It was far more extensive than she could have imagined. In one of the room, she could tell he was starting a botany station. Growing more fruit. For who, she thought and then felt guilty. She knew he wouldn't want her thinking.

She crawled after him as he worked and waited quietly. There was an alien ship that he was repairing. There were other tasks that she could not understand. Sometimes, he would take a break and rape her or Obeisant until they were more obedient.

One day, he wound cords around her body. He attached a breathing mask to her face and threw a dark cloak around her neck that he had made from the blankets. He took her out of the compound.

This was the final evidence that something had been done to her at a cellular level. She appeared human, but she had become curvier, hard muscle had fattened. And her skin was noticeably pale and her irises were now mother of pearl. But that was all cosmetic.

Outside in the atmosphere, she should have been dead. But both her and the creatures ignored the wind and the heat as if they were hiking through the badlands. They traveled down to the wreck site and he started collecting machinery, humming to himself.

When he was finished, he sat and put her between his knees again.

"Lunch," he growled.

He pulled off her mask and slid his cock down her well-prepared mouth. While she fed, he explained his plan. "The Founder ship needs fuel. But there isn't any. I'm going to boost the signal on the radio and convince a ship to come down here to look for survivors. Then I'll take the ship, and use its fuel for ours. We need to replenish the ranks of our species. I don't know how many litters your body is going to provide me, so we'll have to use the fruits. We will need more pets and more soldiers."

She mewed around his cock. He smiled down at her. His mouth filled with syringes. "You used to be such a pain in the ass. Take-no-shit officer Danica. Well, you won't have to worry about giving commands again, spaceslut. You just need to take care of my cock and be a good incubator for my brood."

Danica whined.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that hot little pussy."

He pulled out of her wet mouth and laid her over a metal carapace. He rested his cock against her ass and Danica could feel his teeth and hot breath on the back of her neck as he started fucking.

Danica thought back to her first command. Her dress uniform. Her ex-captain. Standing on the bridge for the first time. And now she was nothing, his brood mare. She wondered when she would give up her ability to think and succumb to being his animal.

"Fuck me. Please, Dominus." She begged. He thrust and her mind went white with pleasure.

Two Weeks Later.

Captain Lee's face was a laconic mask. She knew the moniker her crew had given her, Captain Marble because it was impossible to read her face, impossible to know whether she was about to praise you or bend you over and reprimand you.

Captain Lee had carefully cultivated this impression. It kept her crew off balance and eager to please. And it meant that right now they couldn't see her Anxiety.

The Pegasus had gone missing in Dark space. She had been scheduled to dock almost 2.5 weeks ago and Lee's ship, The Stellar Maiden, had been re-assigned to find her. They had been trying to retrace her steps, sector by sector, in the un-astrogated sectors of dark space and found nothing. It was like she had fallen into a gravity well.

Which meant it was as if Lt. Major Danica Miles had fallen into a gravity well also. Lt. Major Danica Miles had been under Lee's command for several years. She had groomed the young woman's career and fast-tracked her to her own position on her own ship.

Like many of the young women under her command, Danica had also been her lover. It was a perk of her position, grooming young cadets for higher positions in the service and more exotic positions in the bedroom. It was something Lee did with all of her conquests, and even after they were gone, Captain Lee couldn't help feeling a maternal bond with them. Hence, she was worried.

"Captain, I think I got something." Said Lt. Major O'Neill, Captain Lee's latest subordinate/lover. A diminutive redhead who showed a natural assertiveness in command that belied her natural submissiveness in the bedroom. "We have a distress signal. Tracking code matches The Pegasus. We have her captain."

"Morgan." The captain turned to her pilot.

"Already plotting in a course now, Captain."

Lieutenant Morgan was her pilot. Like most of the officers of the Sol Navy Academy, Captain Lee preferred her bridge crew to be all female, but Lieutenant Morgan showed a natural aptitude for navigation that allowed him to rise improbably from his beginnings as a Yeoman.

Besides the broad shoulder black man, a metallic woman with glowing blue eyes tapped some screens.

Science officer, and Synthetic human, Veronica read the astrogation charts. "It's a small class C planet captain. Only surveyed once. Almost no information. Far outside the star lanes."

Synthetic humans had only recently been granted Universal rights and captain Lee was still uncomfortable with having one on her bridge. She still considered them more computer than human, despite what the crypto-psychologists said. Still, up and to this point, the synthetic had made a competent science officer. Rumor had it synthetics were sexual as well.

Captain Lee wondered if she could convince her to join O'Neill in the bedroom. She supposed she could always present it as an order. No matter their new freedoms, synthetics were still accustomed to following orders.

Captain Lee pressed a panel on her chair and her private screen glowed.

Her engineer Tawny's face showed up in the viewscreen.

"What's our status, Chief?" She asked.

Tawny's nose practically wiggled as she checked the readouts and her long ears swiveled like two radar receivers. She looked like a cute hybrid of a cute girl and bunny rabbit. She was a Leporidian, a docile herbivore species, that rarely had the martial spirit to be a part of the bridge crew, but did very well in supplementary positions.

"All systems nominal captain. We should make it to the signal in less than 24 hours."

"Good." Said Captain Lee and turned off the screen. The ridiculously named Tawny was one of the few members of Captain Lee's crew she hadn't seduced. Leporidian's were xenonymphs. When one was aroused, she was largely useless until she could be sexually satisfied, but their genetic weakness made them impossible for advancement.

Captain Lee took great interest in the careers of her prodigies and had no interest in wasting her sexual education on a creature that was going nowhere up the ranks.

Rumor had it Morgan was taking care of her needs anyway.

In her heart, Captain Lee that her Latin lover was still alive. Lt. Major Miles was a fighter.

"Hold on," She whispered under her breath. "Auntie's going to save you."