Alien Slave Ch. 01: AOTCG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This button would let her control her toy completely, turning any woman into a desperate mewling kitten who couldn't say no to her. Even though this girl was alien in some ways her body was nearly identical to a human's surely she too would have her own button. Then Erin would truly dominate the most powerful being on the planet. This thought made her extremely wet, she had never felt so powerful.

She allowed one of her hands to wander between the catgirl's smooth thighs and was rewarded with an instant involuntary thrusting of the alien's hips, pressing her hot sex into the palm of Erin's hand. The heat coming off it was incredible, and she could still feel it as she withdrew her hand. This caused the girl beneath her to let out a loud yowl and thrust her hips further.

Wow she wants it bad, Erin thought, but no that is not what I am looking for. She flipped the writhing, heaving girl over onto her front before pressing her body weight down on top of her, letting the girl know who was in control here. She rocked her hips a bit bumping her crotch against the girl's bottom as if fucking her. The cat girl responded with several sounds of unmistakable pleasure as she buried her face into the pillows. She was so wet she was actually starting to leave a wet puddle on the bed sheets.

"Bad girl," Erin whispered in her ear "Naughty kitty getting my sheets all dirty with her sticky juices." Erin squeezed the girls butt cheeks with one hand keeping the other firmly planted on the back of the cat-girls neck so she could not raise her head. She couldn't spank the girl's bottom with the tail in the way so she would simply have to move it. Grabbing it firmly, she was surprised when the alien let out a distinct cry of pure helplessness.

Bingo, Erin thought, That's what I wanted to hear. She gave the tail a little squeeze and the Alien made the sound again. She tried giving it a little pull and the girl made another equally arousing sound. Turning the girls head she looked into its eyes and saw the look she wanted to see. It was a wanton look of both desperate sexual need and distinct fear and mild pain. As long as she held this little tiger by the tail, she would do anything Erin wanted.

Erin inserted her hand between the catgirl's legs again and gave it a good brisk rubbing with her palm. Again the girl howled in pleasure and thrust her hips. Slowly as she moved her hand away the girl's hips would try to follow, but Erin held tightly to her tail so that once she reached a certain point in order to be able to make contact with her hand the girl would have to essentially pull her own tail.

The girl thrust, and then yowled in pain as she pulled her own tail. She desperately thrust, again and again, causing herself pain just to feel pleasure. Erin watched as her frustration mounted and grew with each thrust. Her eyes were full of confusion and need, they pleaded desperately with Erin to let her go and give her the pleasure she wanted.

Finally, Erin rolled the girl onto her back again, making sure to keep a firm hold of the tail. She unzipped the crotch of her rubber suit, releasing the strong smell of latex mixed with her own arousal. She moved over the panting catgirl's face and lowered her hot pussy onto the eagerly waiting mouth. Now she would finally get to find out how good that long tongue would feel.

She was not disappointed. Erin nearly lost hold of the girl's tail, when the long sandpapery tongue shot up into her so deep it nearly hit her cervix. Erin had never had anyone lick her that well or that deep, it was a truly unreal experience. The rough texture served to stimulate her sensitive parts better than any lover or toy had ever done. She rode the waves of pleasure granted by every lap to her insides. When the tongue found her clit she almost came immediately.

She was glad that she didn't she wanted her new pet to climax at the same time as she did. Licking her fingers, she plunged them into the catgirl's overheated box. The Alien vagina felt nearly the same as Erin's own except the muscles were clearly far stronger. They gripped her in an almost painful vice like grip making it nearly impossible for her to move them in and out. Instead, she hooked her fingers upwards and pressed them directly on where a human woman's g-spot would have been. Instead of the bumpy area that should have been there, it was extra ridged and very stiff. Erin rubbed her fingers back and forth across the ridges and to her delight the girl's hips jerked and danced forcefully. Apparently, the alien's g-spot was far more sensitive than a human girl's.

Erin took advantage of this and gripped the tail harder using it to drive the thrusting hips back down to the bed and hold them there while she battered the poor overly sensitive g-spot without mercy. The cat-girl yowled deeply into Erin's pussy, and along with the tongue, it drove her to the edge of orgasm. As she entered the home stretch she ground herself down onto the poor girl's mouth as she played with the girl's tail letting her dance and jerk on her fingers pushing the little alien to her own orgasm.

At almost the same exact time they both climaxed hard. Erin's walls clamped down on the probing alien cat tongue as if desperate to keep it inside her and never let go of such wonderful pleasure. The catgirl's hips seized up as a torrent squirted from her, instead of letting go, Erin, continued to stroke the poor girl forcing her to ride out the waves of her orgasm while enjoying the afterglow of her own.

When both were finally spent Erin collapsed into bed too exhausted to even remove her rubber suit. Her skin still tingled and she couldn't feel anything below her navel. Never had she experienced an orgasm that powerful before. She could never have imagined that dominating such a powerful creature would be such a turn on. Yes being in control and dominating other women had always gotten her off, and wasn't that why she had gotten into S&M in the first place, the control of another person? This had been an entirely different level.

Erin nearly screamed again as the alien girl snuggled up to her. She had nearly forgotten she was there due to the combination of exhaustion and afterglow fogging her brain. The cat-girl snuggled up next to her as if she was trying to actually burrow into Erin's body and become one with her. She wrapped her arms around her new partner and held her tight. Feeling the heat against her skin and the still frantically beating heart in the girl's chest. The cat-like tongue darted out from time to time licking the slick latex and breathing in the heavy scent of their lovemaking.

Well shit, Erin thought, this is gonna be nothing but trouble. Why did you have to bring it home with you, you stupid girl.

12