Alien v Predator: Insemination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Taylor's and Alicia's morale plummeted when the roar of the turrets suddenly stooped altogether. Both of their respective turrets had completely run out of ammunition and sat idly as clouds of smoke puffed out of their exhausted barrels.

Taylor gulped and turned back toward the confrontation, seeing a final large wave of the black skittering monsters coming his way. He loaded his last clip said a last prayer and began to unleash a hailstorm of bullets toward any one of the black dome-headed aliens that he could hit.

Alicia too realized how dire their predicament was now that their turrets had gone dry and that they were dangerously short on ammo. The fired the last of her grenades before loading her last clip and firing toward the xenos scrambling around the corridor toward her.

As they fired their bursts, hitting xenos with explosive rounds as they went, they began to gradually shuffle backwards toward the center of the room so that they were back to back with each other. Now, as they began to fire randomly left and right, the xenos sometimes came so close that they were within slashing distance of the marines.

At one point, Taylor shot a xeno in the skull as it was in the process of lunging for him. The resulting splash of acidic blood subsequently melted away the barrel of his pulse rifle, rendering it useless.

Taylor cursed and drew his pistol, firing comparatively insignificant rounds at the remaining xenos circling the room.

As Alicia was firing off the last of her ammo, Taylor yelled out to her over the noise and screeches, "Alicia...get out of here! I'll hold them off so you can get out!"

Alicia continued to fire her rifle, intentionally disregarding what he'd said with a snort.

"No fuckin way. If you're going down, I'm going with you!" she shouted back.

He fired the last few rounds off of his pistol mag and picked up his damaged pulse rifle again. Without a thought toward the xenos encroaching around him, he aimed the rifle at the adjacent wall, loaded his last grenade and fired it off at the wall. Alicia took notice of the blast and looked in that direction quickly to see that Taylor's resourcefulness with the grenade launcher had left a gaping hole in the wall which led outside.

"That's your way out, do it now! We're going to be overwhelmed any second!" he shouted while firing off his pistol.

She discarded her empty pulse rifle and used her pistol to begin firing at xenos amid the chaos as well.

"No!" she shouted back again. "I'm not leaving without you, John!"

Taylor grimaced with desperation and quickly gripped Alicia by the shoulder, giving her a heavy push away from the chaos and toward the door.

"Just go, please! One of us needs to make it out of here! You hear me-," his argument was cut off as a xenomorph suddenly burst out of the ceiling right behind him. He spun around to meet it with a burst from his pistol before the xeno hissed, swatting the pistol out of his hand with its tail.

"John!" she shouted as more xenomorphs fell upon he male marine. He quickly became lost amid the shifting bodies of half a dozen xenomorphs surrounding his flailing body. Through the downpour of xenos that fell atop him, he managed to yell out.

"Alicia, run!"

With that, the horde yanked the writhing form of the marine amid their ranks, dragging him suddenly into a torn-open floorboard and they...and Taylor, were gone.

Alicia had not enough time to erupt into anger or sorrow as the few remaining black xenomorphs converged on her. Without giving a second thought she turned and ran toward the exit that Taylor had made for her. She quickly ran through with several xenos in tail.

As Alicia found herself outside and in the middle of the colony street, she spun around to face the outnumbering enemies coming for her. She fired off a few last rounds of her pistol clip and killed two more xenos. With that clip gone and with the few more xenos closing the distance, she slammed her eyes shut and resigned herself to her death.

The massive explosions resounded near her, followed by an audible crunching sound and the loud, pained shrieks of xenos. Alicia opened her eyes and saw that all the xenos that had been charging her were nothing but corrosive piles of acid and chitin.

Her eyes darted around the colony street for the source of the precise shots that had destroyed her enemies. As she had been looking upon the rooftops she briefly caught sight of a humanoid form switch phases as it activated its cloaking device and bounded off of the rooftop.

A clanging noise behind her caught her attention next. She spun around and saw a sleek spear sticking up from the ground. She warily approached the weapon, observing its bronze color and clearly alien runes running across its length.

She took a look in both directions of the street for signs of the xenomorphs or the familiar creature that had saved her life and delivered this weapon to her. When she saw neither, she quickly drew weapon up from the dirt, feeling its balance and weight and found that it was the perfect fit for a melee weapon.

She took a deep breath, taking one last look around to determine her position, before she began to warily head off in a northeasterly direction with her new weapon and what little ammunition for her pistol that she had.

"John...if you're still alive...I'm coming for you," she softly said to herself.

With that, she made her way toward the one place where her fellow marine and source of her affections was: the xenomorph hive.

As Taylor roused from his void of unconsciousness, he felt a throbbing pain in his head. His entire body in fact felt numb and sore, like he hadn't moved a muscle in over a week. As he opened his eyes he at first saw only an indiscernible haze of fuzziness and pitch black. His ears also began to pick up the faint sounds of hissing in nearly every direction around him. He also began to sweat slightly from the heat and clammy humidity of whatever room he now resided in.

Suddenly, everything that happened prior to him losing consciousness came back to him. Though he still struggled to get a grip on his frazzled senses, he remembered the futile defense that he and Alicia had put on at the central complex. After both his turret and pulse rifle had run dry of ammo, he urged Alicia to get out. He had seen her running for the south exit, before the xenos fell upon him and he lost consciousness.

Despite feeling like a scrambled egg physically, Taylor's mind was filled with questions. Where was he? Why had the xenomorphs spared him? Had Alicia managed to escape? How were they going to kill him? Was there a way out? The only thing that was certain among these ponderings was that the xenos would certainly kill him somehow. He just didn't understand why they were dragging it out even now.

His vision finally cleared and he found himself staring up at a black, chitinous ceiling that dripped moist secretions of some kind. As he scanned his eyes around the open cavern that he was in, he saw sparse spots upon the wall while silver plating could be seen, thus indicating that there had once been a colony building here before it had been converted into the xenomorph hive.

The hive. Taylor's blood went cold at the realization that that was where the xenomorphs had taken him. Surely he was a dead man then. Any hope he had of escape was gone now that he had no weapon and was now in the center of the entire xenomorph infestation. But...where were the xenomorphs?

Taylor rolled over onto his knees, grimacing from the aching of his muscles, and looked around for any sign of where he was. That's when he saw them...the eggs. At the far end of the circular room that he was in was a group of xenomorph eggs that contained the parasites that would create more of the monsters themselves. Of all the possible scenarios and deaths that could potentially come his way, being impregnated by one of the facehuggers was the worst one that he could think of.

His next impulse was to seek out where in this nest his enemies were. Sure enough, as soon as he started stirring, the black, hideous creatures made their appearance. Four of the long, skeleton-like aliens dashed forward from two of the side corridors opening into the circular room.

With a spine tingling hiss from all four xenomorph drones simultaneously, the sleek black beasts fell upon the unarmed human marine with stunning haste. He had not enough time to even attempt to resist them. He gasped in shock, slamming his eyes shut in fear as one of the black drones pounced him, shoving him back down onto his back as it straddled over him, hissing its malice as it did.

Taylor opened his eyes slowly, sweating profusely as he stared up into a chilling, black eyeless dome-head of the xenomorph that had pounced him. Its hissing mouth was spread wide into an evil grin, dripping strands of saliva down onto Taylor's neck as it gleamed down at him. Its second mouth extended its way out from its gaping maw, honing fiendishly in on Taylor's face.

Taylor grimaced and struggled to avoid the appendage as the mouth extension brushed against his quivering lips. He considered biting the bastard right there on the spot but he realized that it would be a futile effort and wouldn't accomplish anything anyway.

The seconds ticked by like an eternity as Taylor awaited that mouth to burst through his skull like a battering ram. He knew full well that the xenomorphs could use almost every part of their body like a melee weapon in itself, and their mouths were no different. Any second now he knew that this creature pressing down on top of him would either decapitate him with its razor-sharp tail or splatter his brain across the floor with its mouth appendage.

When more and more seconds passed and neither of these grim scenarios took place, he realized that the xenomorph drone was still gleaming down at him with what looked to be a smile of curiosity as it cocked its head down at him. His breath caught in his throat too as he only just realized that the xenomorph was running its bony black fingers along his sides and up and down his chest.

Wait a minute, was it...caressing him? Taylor suddenly thought with horror. As the xenomorph's slender black fingers traveled over his torso, its long tail snaked up his leg to run the sharpened tip of its tail around his inner thigh. Taylor sat there in stunned silence and shock as the xeno drone used all of its limbs to feel at his foreign human anatomy.

Maybe it was judging where best to make the fatal strike? Or maybe it was intentionally fucking with him to make his impending death that much more bittersweet.

He looked around him at the three other xenos to see that they were passively surrounding him; their tails swayed at they all gave emotionless, eyeless stares down at him.

Suddenly, the xenomorph atop him shifted itself lower so that it was between his legs. The wicked gleaming grin that it gave up at him didn't inspire much confidence on Taylor's part. On cue, two of the other watching xenomorphs took up position on either side of Taylor as he looked up at them back and forth with a panicked expression. As he struggled against them, they grabbed a firm hold of both of his legs and arms. They also pulled apart his legs so that he was laying spread eagle on the floor of the nest.

The xenomorph drone that had been straddling him hissed at him a final time before used both of its sharp-fingered hands to tear away at his pants. Taylor gasped as he heard and felt a tearing of fabric situated at his crotch. As he continued to struggle against their grasp more, he looked down and saw that the xenomorph had torn a large hole clean through his pants and underwear.

His flaccid cock was at the center of the lead drone's attention between his spread legs. His humiliation at having his pants ripped open before these monsters was short-lived, as now he had a more pressing concern. The xeno between his legs began to salivate while cocking its head as it observed his member. Its glistening second mouth approached his shaft as Taylor began to fight their grasp harder.

"No! Anything but that! Just kill me instead!" Taylor pleaded as he struggled, thinking that the xeno was literally going to eat his cock. They couldn't just kill him; they had to drag it out by first ripping away the one part of his body that he most prided himself in.

The xeno let warm strands of its saliva to droop down from its razor-sharp mouth, trickling down onto his shaft. When it had done this for a few moments, providing a generous coating of thick warm saliva to his soft human cock, the xenomorph pulled its mouth away. It then reached its long black fingers up and took a hold of his wet cock, wrapping the nimble digits around his warm member.

Taylor shuddered and still fought their captivity as he now thought that the lead drone would use its claws, rather than mouth to (literally) dismember him. He waited, waited, waited for the massive application of pain to come in his groin. But...wait a minute; there was no pain. In fact, quite the opposite, there was a gentle tingling feeling spreading across his manhood. Now he was actually feeling...pleasure?!

He opened his eyes and looked down at what was causing this. He saw that the xenomorph continued to drip liberal amounts of its saliva onto his manhood. Meanwhile, the creature's black bony fingers were stroking and massaging along his member. It was not a violent tugging motion either, but gentle strokes coupled with occasional little squeezes that sent ripples of pleasure through his penis.

"Oh shit," he thought with amazement. He was getting a fucking handjob from a xenomorph! More then that, it felt...good, damn good. The xeno's otherwise sharp fingers and bony skeleton-like structure made no difference as the attentive drone had taken great care in lubing his cock up with saliva while being sure to take great care with its strokes so as not to injure him.

Taylor also began to feel a flushing warmth spread through his skin. It wasn't all that different from the feeling of lust that he got when he had had previous sexual encounters with human women (and a female Predator). But, this time the feeling spreading through his body was amplified tenfold. It occurred to him that maybe the saliva from the xenomorph was also an aphrodisiac of sorts. It had to be; because otherwise there would be no way that he would be enjoying this as much as he was now under normal circumstances.

In any case, Taylor groaned and ceased all futile struggles as he gave into the pleasure being forced on him. The drone hissed as it caressed, squeezed, stroked and pumped the human meat which was rapidly gaining blood and growing. The other three xenomorphs watched with fascination as Taylor's cock expanded and grew harder and thicker under the lead drone's stimulations. Once it grew long and thick enough, the xenomorph added its other hand into the works. The lead drone now used both hands to squeeze and stroke along the human male's impressive length now that it had attained its full expanse.

After a few minutes of this, as Taylor felt his arousal growing, the drone that was jerking him off took its hands away. It turned to the only xenomorph out of the group that wasn't holding Taylor down, hissing a command at it. The other xeno nodded its compliance and approached the spread-eagle human marine with a giant hole ripped in his pants with the hardened tool sticking up from it. The first xeno moved out of the way to observe what would happen next while the other two xenos continued to keep Taylor pinned down.

The new xeno spread Taylor's legs and lowered its head down to his groin. It dripped more of the hot aphrodisiac saliva onto his cock, causing it to twitch and harden even more as a result. Taylor shivered from the pleasurable feeling but nonetheless watched the new xenomorph's every move. Truthfully, he hadn't yet abandoned the possibility that these aliens would kill him at any given moment.

The two bony black hands gripped his cock at its base. He was expecting another handjob from the new xenomorph; however, it instead continued to lower its mouth down toward his cock. He watched as the xeno hissed, opening its second inner mouth as wide as it could as it descended toward the bulbous head of his shaft.

He wiggled his hips again to avoid the maw's capture. "No...don't!-," his protests were cut off by one of the other xenos hissing and clamping his mouth shut with its hand.

Meanwhile, down below, the second mouth of the xeno between his legs opened up wide and in one gradual downward decent, engulfed the head and about an inch of his cock.

Taylor gasped and squirmed, his cries muffled as he felt the xeno's mouth extension take in his cock. His first impulse was that the creature was now making good of that threat to bite off his cock. He assumed that that was what was happening now as soon as he felt the sensitive mushroom head pass the mouth's jaws as its teeth lightly grazed his human shaft.

He then calmed down and looked down at what was happening with astonishment. There was still no excruciating pain and no severed limbs. Instead, there was only a sensation of warmth, wetness and amazing tightness. He looked at the unbelievable sight of the xenomorph's inner mouth lowering itself inch by inch, taking in his cock into its tight gullet as it trickled more super warm saliva onto the base of his shaft. Because his cock looked to be thicker than the creature's mouth extension was, there was a visible bulge in the creature's gullet as it swallowed his cock; it stretched itself to accommodate his nine inches of meat into its maw.

Nothing quite prepared him for this. Although this was happening against his will from a group of hideous monsters, he couldn't deny that no blowjob felt anything like this. Instead of an inner tongue like most humanoids possessed, he instead looked at a second, smaller mouth completely surrounding his manhood. The xenomorph's gullet was so thin and tight that it felt like his cock had been swallowed up by a Chinese finger trap, with incredible heat and lubrication added of course.

"Oh geez...fuck," Taylor groaned through grit teeth. The xenomorph's tight mouth began to ripple along his length; all the while it continued to dribble the warm, numbing saliva to lubricate it more.

With the other three xenos collectively holding him firmly in place in the middle of the room, the black alien between his legs began to bob its mouth up and down wetly. The xenomorph's gullet tightly massaged his manhood like nothing he'd ever felt before, as if it were a mechanical pump created for the sole purpose of harvesting semen.

Taylor hated himself for taking pleasure in this. But as the alien drone bobbed its mouth up and down his cock with such exquisite tightness, he just couldn't help himself. His fingers scratched at the rough, uneven ground as his cock was being milked and pumped against his will. He couldn't understand why the xenomorphs were even doing this. Unless this was some sort of way that the creatures enjoyed their prey before they killed them. Either way, he felt himself drawing toward a heavy orgasm with likely a huge load of cum involved.

One of the three xenos suddenly hissed menacingly and approached Taylor's head even as the other xeno continued to slurp away at the human's cock. Taylor's hips were instinctively thrusting up into the xenomorph's maw while he continuously moaned, so he didn't take notice of the other drone approaching his head.

He looked up and saw a pair of black chitinous legs spread above him. What he saw next nearly shocked him more than the forceful suckling that was currently jostling him around the floor.

Below the xenomorph's spread thighs above him, its tail had curled in to its crotch. The tip of the tail peeled apart a thin membrane at the xenomorph's black crotch, revealing a very moist slit.