Alienated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, this is a strange dream, she was thinking. She felt detached from it all, but there was no doubt that she was being fucked deeply in both orifices—at least in dreamland. Although that couldn't be. She was just too groggy to think straight. And then, when she had nearly convinced herself it was all a dream, the cocks were coming, in floods of juice, deep inside both of her channels. She sensed she was screaming, but she heard no sound, other than a high-pitched whining noise, soft, but vibrating, setting her body atremble. And then the hands and weight were off her and she slept the sleep of the dead.

She felt fine when she woke up, although her channels were sore—the doing of the enormously endowed Cliff, of course—and she had a filled, bloated feeling inside her. Cliff was stretched along her body, an arm thrown over her, and that movie star smile on his face, even in repose.

He opened his eyes and smiled another smile at her and welcomed her into the morning. And then he turned her on her side, nestled into his body, and his cock slowly entered her and they were fucking to a mutual climax. His fucking was so good—which included plowing her cunt and then her ass as well—that it completely drove any question out of her mind of why he had fed her pills or why she'd had such a strange, realistic dream.

When Kat went to the bathroom afterward, she noticed that she was leaking some milky fluid—but she decided that might be natural considering how heavy Cliff's ejaculations were and how often he'd done it inside her. That no doubt accounted for her bloated feeling as well, she thought.

Cliff was exuberant as they drove the Town Car toward Roswell. Kat was somewhat surprised that he put their bags in the trunk now without any comment on why he hadn't done so the previous day. And as she climbed into the front seat, she noticed there was a dark blanket covering the back seat. Cliff's mood, however, drove any questions she might have right out of her before she uttered them. Cliff was filling the air with sunshine. All smiles and "life is beautiful" comments, which won Kat over to his mood. That he could be so happy the morning after they had fucked made her feel that he had loved fucking her as much as she'd loved having his hunky body take her.

Three miles out of Roswell, Cliff nosed the car off the road and turned onto an almost indiscernible dusty track leading to a rock formation that almost looked like the cratering and land uplifting that would result from the strike by a sizable meteor.

Cliff was smiling and whistling.

"What . . .?" Kat started to say, but she didn't finish that thought.

A high-pitched whining noise was coming from somewhere inside the car, which was vibrating from the pitch of the sound. Thin arms with webbed hands on the ends of them were coming over from the backseat and grabbing Kat and pulling her over into the back. Kat screamed at the sight of a throbbing mass of something slightly resembling a giant cockroach. She struggled to try to get away, but six arms were locking on to her and pushing her down on the backseat on her belly—and holding her in place with a pair of hands cupping her breasts and a pair of hands grabbing her hips and the fingers of yet another pair of hands stretching her labia apart as well as the rim of her asshole. And enormous cocks were working their way into both her cunt and her ass.

Cliff jauntily whistled in the front seat and drove on toward the strange land formation as Kat screamed uselessly in the firm grip of the being that was pumping her full of semen, breeding her to create an army of Cliffs.

12