Aliens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHH! MARY .... THAT FEELS SO NICEEEEEEE!!"

While the mouth continued to suck and suckle on John's excited nipples, her hands massaged their way down his flat, muscled abdomen. John's pants deepened as the hands neared the base of throbbing erection. The hands moved to his inner thighs and began massaging the smooth, silky, soft skin and John quickly spread his thighs even wider. Mary's hands now retraced their way upward past John's jerking and oozing erection and back to his aching bullet-like nipples.

"OH MARY...DON'T TEASE ME!"

Mary smiled and again her hands restarted their exquisite downward trek. She felt the hot, rubbery pulses of John's engorged organ as her hands slipped further downward and neared his heavy, swaying balls. John shifted his hips trying to get Mary's exploring hands to move inward toward his aching, bloated testicles. This time, she didn't disappoint him and gently lifted his heavy balls with an exquisite massaging action.

John's hips jerked upward and he moaned as waves of pleasure radiated outward from Mary's massaging hands.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While Mary's hands pushed John's arousal level higher and higher, her mouth and lips left John's erect nipples and began a delicious kissing journey downward over John's abdomen.

John knew where the suckling mouth was headed. His entire sex rippled with excited anticipation. His erection jumped and jerked and precum spurted and drooled from the enflamed head. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as her mouth came nearer and nearer to its destination.

John felt Mary's mouth leave his abdomen and then a wonderful, warm, moist breath of air bathed his highly-sensitive and tingly gland.

John screeched and arched upward as Mary's mouth descended onto the thick head of his straining 'manhood'. Her lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly excited gland.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Mary moved her hands from John's testicles and grasped John's bucking hips. Her mouth now started a slow descent onto John's engorged erection. She raised up a bit and tilted her head. John's thick gland now glided into her clenching mouth and throat.

John gurgled with joy as Mary's warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was pulled into the depths of Mary's throat. Mary's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection, her chin pressed against John's heavy balls and she shifted it back and forth causing John to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Mary, with a torturous twisting motion, lifted her head and John's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reach Mary's mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She sucked up John's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSS!! MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Mary smiled inwardly at John's torment and then skewered her clenching throat back onto John's enraged organ.

John's hips began bucking and thrashing, his hands gripped Mary's head tightly. Mary's grip on John's hips tightened. Again, John felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of Mary's incredible mouth and throat.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHH!! MARY ... OHHH JESUS! I ... I ... I"

Mary knew that John's wouldn't last very long and she pulled upward just enough so that two or three inches of John's hardness remained within her throat. She then began flexing and clenching her throat muscles around John's hyper-excited manhood.

John was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and surged up his highly agitated erection. The thick liquid of joy swirled around the highly agitated gland and the spewed into Mary's eager and receptive throat.

Bright flashes of orgasmic lights filled his eyes, his toes curled and his hands fisted.

John wailed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Mary feasted on John's free flowing, gushing nectar. She increased her exquisite milking actions, knowing that she could coax at least one more massive ejaculation from John's enraged erection.

John's hips bucked and thrashed as his body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. His erection was now at the swollen bursting point. Another huge stream of thick semen exploded up his undulating organ. Again, Mary feasted on the spewing gushes of nectar.

OHHH! GODD!! ANOTHER OOOO ... IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

John's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that was exploding across his loins. His mind went into orgasmic overload and he lost consciousness. His body slumped back onto the bed and his still spewing erection slipped out of Mary's throat and mouth. Mary looked down at John and smiled. Long strings of semen hung from her lips. She laid her right hand on top of John's jerking erection and saw John's unconscious body jerk against it repeatedly.

With a long moan John regained consciousness. He felt Mary's hand massaging his semen drenched hardness and continued to moan as it again spurted deliciously with his aftershocks.

Mary helped John off the bed and they stood close together. His still erect and slick, member pressed against Mary's abdomen. He reached out and lifted his Mary's firm breasts and his fingers swirled around the already excited nipples. Mary moaned and pushed into John's massaging and kneading hands.

The aroused six members looked with deeply flushed faces at the graphic images that were being display in front of them.

[04G] PAIRINGS, JOHN, MARY, ORAL:

This time, it was Mary that sat down on the edge of the bed and lay back on it. John looked down at Mary's body and his rejuvenated erection jumped in the air as he gazed at her firm breasts and erect nipples, her swollen folds and engorged, rigid clitoris.

A bottle of massaging oil materialized on the bed beside Mary's body. Without questioning how it got there, John picked up the bottle and knelt down in front of Mary's closed legs.

He looked at Mary and smiled,

"Mary you are really going to love this."

Mary's breathing quickened when she saw him pour some of the contents onto his hands.

His slick hands began to gently massage the top of her thighs. The contact was electrifying. Slowly his hands moved downward onto her inner thighs, his touches moved from knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. A soft moaned escaped her mouth each time the massaging hands approached her sex.

Finally, John saw what he was waiting for, Mary's thighs slowly began to part. This time the tips of his fingers deliciously traced the outer edges of Mary's labia folds. A deeper sigh and the thighs spread wider. As they did the folds flared apart and John now saw her sexual treasures spreading apart like the wings of a butterfly.

His hands formed themselves around her labia with a soft massaging motion and he smiled when he felt Mary's hips jerk and then heard a gasping sound.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! .... OHHH ... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ..."

John slipped a finger between the folds and began to deliciously explored the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the engorged organ that was standing out of its clitoral hood like a mini-erection beacon. His slick thumb pressed and swirled around rigid organ and Mary squealed with joy.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The exploring fingers slipped downward and renewed their caressing of her clasping inner lips. He repeated the ecstatic cycle again and again until he heard continuous moans of pleasure and her hips began to franticly push her enflamed sex against his assaulting thumb and fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

John reached down and pulled Mary's feet up onto the edge of bed. Her sex was now raised and fully accessible to him. He leaned inward and Mary felt his warm, moist breath bathe her labia. Suddenly, the most ecstatic sensation griped her loins as his lips, mouth and tongue made contact with her rigid clitoris and began sucking on it as though it was an erection.

Her thighs spread wider, her hips bucked upward and her hands shot downward, grasping John's head as jolts of joy exploded across her enflamed labia.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

While John's lips and tongue suckled on her exploding clitoris, his finger now nudged inward past the excited inner lips. It twisted and turned as slipped into her eager opening. Her juices were now oozing outward.

"OH! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Another finger joined the first and both were now plunging into her highly excited vagina while his mouth was devouring her throbbing organ of joy.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mary's soaring arousal threw her into a sexual frenzy. Her bullet- like nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her vaginal muscles clenched around the lunging fingers and her clitoris was sending jolts of joy cascading throughout her body. She felt the long twisting fingers circle around the lining of her vagina as though they was looking for something. One of his fingers found the rough, bean shaped area of her illusive 'G' spot.

John began to ecstaticly massage and caress the hyper-sensitive tissues and Mary's hip bucked and jerked wildly.

She squealed in ecstasy as her sex was flooded with joy.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

Another finger joined in on the manipulation of her excited 'G' spot and Mary's body exploded and began convulsing uncontrollably as her first orgasm was unleashed.

"OH! GOD! OHHHHH!! JESUSSSSSSSS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John didn't stop his massaging fingers or the deep suckling of Mary's engorged organ of joy. He knew he could coax another orgasm from her flailing body. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights flashed across her mind and eyes. Her thick vaginal juices gushed outward past the thrusting fingers drenching her thighs, the bed and the floor.

Suddenly, Mary broke out of the orgasmic freeze and her wail echoed around the room.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Her body had absorbed all the ecstatic sensations that it could and she slumped back onto the bed unconscious. Her body continued to buck and jerk in the throes of her orgasm.

John withdrew his sucking mouth and twisting fingers. Shortly Mary awoke moaning as ecstatic aftershocks rippled across her body.

She looked down her body and saw John's smiling face. She reached out her arms and he stood up and moved between her spread thighs and then leaned over her body. Their lips, mouths and tongues met and they kissed deeply and passionately.

[04H] PAIRINGS, MARY, JOHN, MATING:

Soon the embrace was broken and John stood up. Mary's arousal was again flooding her body. She saw John's granite-like erection standing tall and hard between his thighs and her heart raced in anticipation.

"OH! GOD! JOHN .. ITS SOOOOOOOOO! BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!"

John again knelt down between her spread thighs and brought his face within inches of enflamed labia.

Through dazed eyes Mary could see her him crouching between thighs. She could feel the flat palms of his warm hands pushing against the softness of her inner thighs, pushing them further apart. Again, she presented her treasures to her Lover's intense gaze.

She watched with baited breath as his head moved inward, slowly ... slowly ... and then ...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She cried out loudly, her body convulsing as his moist hot lips closed over the soft mound at the apex to her thighs. His face disappeared from her view as he planted wet suckling kisses on the swollen, engorged furrow. His long tongue stroked at the quivering opening.

Mary's hand fisted and her head thrashed back and forth as the hot searing tongue extended outward, its soft darting tip circling the quivering, engorged tip of her organ of joy.

"OH! GOD! OH! GOD! JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The lips sucked, drawing the warm soft folds deep, deep into the hot cavern of his voracious mouth, the tongue continuing its maddening licking against the straining and erect organ of joy. She groaned deep in her throat as the hot probing tongue worked its way up and down the length of the narrow wet furrow. Her hips ground wildly while soft mewling animal sounds spewed from her lips.

"AH! YES!! OH! MY GOD!! YES! YES!!"

Her groans drove his long tongue faster and faster along her moist hot crease.

John felt her hands desperately clawing at his head, guiding his sucking mouth deeper into the swollen, moist folds. John ran his long tongue into the soft, wet flesh, flicking at it for a moment, then quickly withdrawing it to tease again around the quivering pink inner lips..

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

John thrust his tongue again deep down into it, bringing a low guttural groan from Mary whose soft warm thighs closed convulsively around either side of his moving head. John could feel the wet flesh slip moistly around his long extended tongue as the flared lips opened and closed in a hungry sucking motion, attempting to pull the swirling probe deeper and deeper into it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

John grabbed Mary's flailing legs behind the knees and positioned them back against her shoulders and slithered up her panting body, his rigid erection flexed against her swollen crease. He planted his hands on either side of her shoulders and she instinctively locked her ankles tightly behind his neck. Her raised and enflamed sex flared open and was pushed upward and outward.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! NOW!! NOW!!"

Mary could feel the hugeness of his engorged hardness laying the full- length of her quivering opened furrow. The jerking head of his massive erection rested between her wide-splayed thighs, insinuating itself up and down, up and down, in a maddening tease that caused her to twist her hips down toward it, her excited vaginal opening searching for John's thick, flexing gland.

Mary reached her hands down and grasped the full-length of his huge engorged erection. She could feel the pulsing throbbing against her soft palms and the slick fluid that oozed and drooled from the engorged head.

She raised her hips and spread her bent legs as wide as she was physically able to do so, her eyes were tightly shut as her mind and pleading voice willed John's glorious erection to penetrate her enflamed womanhood.

"OH! PLEASE NOW!! NOW!! PLEASE ... NOW ..."

John smiled and obliged her frantic plea. In a fluid motion, the incredible thickness stretched past the eager inner lips and slipped slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped Mary's wide open mouth as the massive member nestled into her enflamed vaginal passage.

1"..2"..3"

Mary felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and an intoxicating sense of fullness.

"AWW!! AWW!! AWW!! .... "

4"..5"

five inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her steamy passage. Mary wanted more, she begged for more.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! MORE! MORE! MORE!"

She gurgled and drooled as John's organ slithered inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Mary felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick lover.

6"..7"..7.5"

"OH SWEET JESUS .. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSS!! I LOVE IT!!"

Mary felt her Lover slowly slide its long, member outward and then slip it all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flexd, wiggled and then lunge deeply back into the depths of her womanhood.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! "UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! JESUSSSSSSS!!"

Her legs jerked out wide into a wide 'V' kicking wildly into the air. She could feel every fleshy ridge of the massive organ buried within her. Her vaginal muscles expanded and started to clench around the massive organ.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

John could feel the gripping pressure exerted against his buried erection. He had waited patiently for this response until Mary had became accustomed to his thick hardness and then started an ecstatic flexing action.

Mary cooed and gurgled,

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!! GODDDDDD!! IT IS SO BIG ... SO NICEEEEE!!"

John waited a moment, flexed again, watching her contorted face below his, as another moan of rising pleasure escaped her open mouth. John moved slowly inward and outward, setting a joyful teasing rhythm to his plunges. Mewling and gurgling sounds of pleasure rolled unabashedly from her parted lips.

"OHH, OHH, OHH, OHH, I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Maddening electric tingles began deep within her womb and seeped relentlessly through the raw nerve ends of her vagina and labia. Her rigid clitoris throbbed and ached as it tried to stretch further outward fromits protective hood.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SWEET JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The spasms of joy rippled through her vagina and out the clenching enflamed folds, over her rippling abdomen and up to the erect tips of her tingling, bullet-like nipples.

Loud slurping sounds were heard as the massive erection plunged deeply into her body and her thick juices gushed outward past her flared folds. John felt Mary skewering her sex up against the length of his rock-hard erection. The contracting muscles inside her vagina were nibbling hungrily on the inflated head. The hungry folds kissed and massaged the lunging organ as it pulled outward and then slid back into the excited and slick cavern.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! DEEPER ... FASTER ... OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

John let Mary thrash her sex against him for a while, watching the utter abandonment of her labors, an ecstatic smile playing across her lips. Her motions became faster by the second, the tempo of her thrusts up against him more urgent.

"I ... I ... OH! GOD! SOMETHING IS HAPPENNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

The juices of her milking vagina were beginning to flow and the wet sucking sound of the in-and-out sawing movement could be heard. She suddenly thrust sharply upward on his lunging organ, burying his erection deep into her sexual being.

Mary bucked wildly against her Lover.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OH! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

Suddenly, with a deep-throated groan, her body began shaking uncontrollably. Her thick vaginal juices gushed from her throbbing passage, drowning his impaled member with its sticky warmth and drooling down her thighs.

Mary's second orgasm exploded throughout her body. Her deep wails, gasps and pants echoed around the stage.

John withdrew his deeply imbedded organ of flesh until just the thick gland rested inside her. Then, he thrust forward. The full throbbing length returned to the depths of her seething womanhood. Her vaginal muscles desperately clenched and milked the pulsing shaft.

Mary was riding her orgasmic elevator.

John began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from her orgasms, withdrawing the swollen head until just the thick gland was inside the steamy opening and then thrusting forward until his heavy, bloated balls were pressing tightly against the wide split of her buttocks.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!"

Her womb flared in open acceptance and the swollen folds flowered open to receive the delicious onslaught and her legs snaked around his lower back. She pulled him deep and thrust her hips up hard to impale herself impossibly deep on his driving, hot erection. Her body began to match his pounding thrusts with her own rhythmic counter stokes.