Aliens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia wailed, gasped and gurgled. Her whole body became detached from her surroundings. Nothing mattered to her except the orgasmic waves that were flowing from her vagina and wildly jerking member.

"UGH!! UGH!! AHH!! AHH! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

The juices of Julia's milking vagina were beginning to flow and Emily could hear the wet sucking sounds of her plunging shaft as she lunged into Julia's enflamed passage. She began to feel wild clenches grip her highly excited 'manhood' and knew Julia was approaching her orgasmic edge. Suddenly Julia thrust sharply upward onto Emily's erection, burying it fully inside of her.

She bucked against Emily madly as her first orgasm was unleashed.

"I'M GOING TO ... OHHHH!! GODDDD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily withdrew her deeply member until just the thick gland of her erection rested within Julia's clasping inner lips. Then, she thrust forward. The full throbbing length of her incited member slid into the Julia's enflamed cavern of joy. Julia's vaginal muscles once again clenched tightly around Emily's pulsing shaft. Julia was riding her multiple orgasmic elevator.

Emily began long hard strokes into the steaming passage that was now wet and slippery from Julia's orgasmic juices, withdrawing the swollen head until just the tip was inside the foaming opening and then thrusting forward with her hips.

Julia's engorged was erection jerking and jumping above her abdomen. Pools of warm precum were forming on her rippling abdomen.

Julia began wailing with incoherent sounds.

"O .. GODDDDD .. EMILY ... AHHHHHHH!! EMILY .. JESUSSSSS!!"

Julia could feel the giant organ sliding up and down inside her warm syrupy passage like a fevered piston. Her womb flared in open acceptance and the resisting folds of her furrow flowered open to receive the delicious onslaught. She reached out and grasped Emily's hips and pulled her deeply into her seething cavern of ecstasy. At the same time she thrust her hips upward to skewer herself impossibly deep on Emily's magnificent boring erection. Her body began to match Emily's pounding lunges with her own rhythmic counter thrusts.

"UGHH!! UGHH!! UGHH!!"

Emily could feel her raging erection jump and throb. The sensitive gland was now flexing with a sense of urgency as Julia's vaginal muscles clenched and spasmed around her enflamed member. Emily, for the first, time felt intense and ecstatic waves of joy building up rapidly within her erection and its hyper-sensitive gland.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! JULIAAAAAAAAA!!"

She gasped and moaned as her erection throbbed, jumped and jerked. The base of her erection felt like a volcano that was about to erupt. The orgasmic sensations mixed with her spasming vagina. Emily's whole body went on hold as her hot thick load of semen entered the base of her now enraged and straining 'manhood'. It undulated its way up her quivering erection and seemed to stall and play with the most sensitive of glands, the crown of her penis. It thickened and pulsed as the liquid joy played with the tingling head and then it exploded out the wide open slit.

Emily wasn't prepared for her first intense 'male' ejaculation. Her eyes opened wide and she froze as her mind and body were gripped with an incredible, ecstatic pressure that was pulsing up her expanding hardness.

Emily screamed, gasped and panted for air as her vagina orgasmed in sync with her ejaculating 'manhood'. She plunged all the way into Julia's womb and her convulsing body froze and she wailed in ecstasy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Julia felt the first of Emily's monumental eruptions flood into her womb.

"OHHHHHHHH JESSUSSSSSSSS!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her back arched and froze as her body started its second climatic orgasm.

Emily continued to spew massive torrents of semen, and Julia could feel the delicious thick liquid shooting into her with the strength of a fire hose. An exquisite pressure flooded into her dilated cervix and womb. The pores of her seething passage clasped around it, erupting in answer and again spilling her own white hot orgasm into the already frothing cavern of her spasming vagina.

"EMILY!! OH!! SWEET JESUS!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Emily's body was spasming from head to toe. The twitching and intense tingling explosions that were gripping her sensitive gland caused her mind to blank out everything except the orgasmic sensations that was gripping her enraged sex. Another massive ejaculation exploded up her thick throbbing shaft. Her hands fisted and her toes curled as her ejaculating erection and orgasming vagina convulsed throughout her body. The puckering slit opened wide as the thick, molten liquid spewed outwards.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Julia's eye's opened wide as a different ecstatic sensation gripped her loins. Her legs kicked out in a wide 'V', kicking franticly in he air. Her raging erection jumped jerked and spasmed. Her liquid joy pulsed up her enflamed organ and exploded past the puckering slit drenching her entire upper body with massive pools of thick white semen.

Julia screeched in ecstasy as dual orgasms were unleashed.

"OH!! GOD! EMILY!! OH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Emily collapsed across Julia's body. Both of their unconscious bodies continued to jerk in ecstatic aftershocks. In a few seconds they recovered. Their clenching vaginas and spurting erections caused them to moan ecstatically. Both their bodies slipped and squished in the massive pools of Julia's thick, warm semen. They held onto each other tightly as they came down from their orgasmic highs.

Emily pulled out of Julia's reluctant vagina with a loud slurping sound.

Julia moaned as the wonderful fullness left her body. Gushes of semen and vaginal juices followed it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

The Aliens were happy with their two Hermaphrodites. Their session was ending and the hold on their arousals were removed.

Emily laid her slick, deflating member on Julia's abdomen. Her right hand palmed both penises and swirled them around in the warm pools of semen.

Both moaned from the exquisite sensations.

They lay together for a minute or two while they came down from their orgasmic highs.

They both stood up and those wonderful 'showers' washed and cleaned the remnants of their orgasms and ejaculations from their bodies.

[05H] EPILOGUE, JULIA, EMILY:

While they were being cleaned, their memories were being altered so they remembered none of their sexual counters in the 'room'. What did remain in their minds were fragments of each other. The Aliens would setup 'chance' meetings and it would be up to each of them to discard or pursue an ongoing relationship.