Aliens Ch. 06B

Story Info
It is entertainment day for the Aliens Part B.
14.8k words
4.68
37.3k
14

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALIENS PART 6B of 6

PART 6B

[09H] ALIENS, DIANNE AND HER ALIEN LOVER:

[09I] ALIENS, DIANNE, 1ST ORGASM, DOGGY STYLE, ORAL:

[09J] ALIENS, DIANNE, 2ND ORGASM, MATING:

[09K] ALIENS, DIANNE, 3RD ORGASM, MATING:

[09L] ALIENS, MICHELLE, ENTITY:

[09M] ALIENS, DANIEL, ENTITY:

[09N] ALIENS, EMILY, HERMAPHRODITE, PLANT LOVER:

[09O] ALIENS, SHAWN, MALE, PLANT LOVER:

[09P] EPILOGUE, ENTERTAINMENT SESSION:

[09H] ALIENS, DIANNE AND HER ALIEN LOVER:

Dianne's marriage lasted only one year. Not wanting to repeat the heartbreak, she has remained single and dated only when she felt the need for stress relieving sex. She is 40 years old and a writer of romance and science fiction novels. At times, she combines both genres into a her stories. The Lovers are always her vision of physical and sexual perfection.

The Aliens decided to give the frustrated Dianne an experience out of one of her novels.

Dianne was moved into the Entertainment room and placed in a sitting position in front of a mirrored wall. Her legs were bent at the knees and spread apart. Her feet were then brought back slightly toward her hips.

Between her and the mirror was a small clear gel-like mattress with a rail at the end nearest the mirror

The vapor was released from the ceiling and she slowly awoke. She saw herself in the mirror and a sense of excitement gripped her mind. She felt her nipples tingle as they stood out from her firm breasts. Her rigid clitoris and vagina rippled with need. She looked at the mattress with its support rail facing the mirror and her heart beat a little faster. It was just like the story she wrote a few months ago.

Dianne saw a swirling, tubular circle of light in front of her and a form materialized. The Alien had a human-like body and was male. His tanned body was smooth and completely hairless.

Her eyes feasted on his muscular body and then locked onto his magnificent genital 'package'. His flaccid penis was 5.00" long and nearly 1.50" thick. His testicles, the size of tennis balls, were heavy and bloated as they swung between his thighs.

Dianne was looking at the fantasy character that she had spent so much time and satisfaction creating in her story. Her nipples stiffened and tingled, her clitoris pushed outward from its hood and her vagina ached with need.

The Alien moved between her spread thighs and her eyes got a close-up look at the Alien's penis and her breathing quickened.

Her right hand slowly, tentatively, reached out toward it and gently lifted and cradled it in her hand. A small gasp escaped her lips when the warm thickness pulsed and stirred within her cradling and massaging hand.

A sense of awe and excitement flooded her mind as it grew longer and thicker, pushing her curled fingers apart.

5.50" x 1.50", 6.00" x 1.75", 6.50" x 2.00" ...

7.00" x 2.50", 7.50" x 2.75", 8.00" x 3.00"

Dianne's fingers were barely able to wrap around the engorged hardness and her heart beat faster as her hands glided up and down the erection she had written about and always dreamed about.

Her hands reached down and lifted Alien's swaying testicles and sighed openly as she massaged the wonderful silky, heaviness. She smiled when the massive erection jerked before her eyes.

She saw the Aliens large hands reached down between her thighs and as if in a trance watched them mold themselves onto the folds of her labia.

The contact was electric.

She gasped when they started to massage and knead the swelling lips and his thick thumbs pressed and swirled against her excited organ of joy.

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!!"

The fingers slipped between the flared folds, pushing them further apart and the slick fingers began caressing her clasping inner lips. She threw her head back and moaned loudly,

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The Alien moved further inward between her wide spread thighs. His engorged hardness pressed ecstatically against her rigid organ of joy.

She squealed in joy and reached out grasping his buttocks and pulled him in tightly to her sex, not wanting the ecstatic connection to be broken.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Dianne felt her position being adjusted so her breasts and genitals were in alignment with the Alien's shoulders. She saw his eyes roaming up and down her body, feasting on her breasts and the slick sexual treasures between her spread thighs.

Dianne saw the Aliens head lean inward toward her and she knew she was going to be kissed. Breathlessly, she closed her eyes and parted her lips.

The Alien lowered his mouth and his lips pressed gently against her lips. Dianne's mouth eagerly opened and the Alien's tongue slipped through the parted lips and their tongues danced and played with each other.

Dianne moaned into the Aliens mouth,

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

He broke the kiss and began planting light butterfly-like kisses over her face and neck. His hands started a slow soothing, massaging action along her shoulders and slowly they worked their way down to her breasts. Dianne sighed as the hands began a gentle massaging and kneading of the firm mounds. His fingers slipped up to her nipples and tantalizingly played with the stiff pink buds. All the while, his mouth continued to plant soft butterfly kisses along her neck and shoulders.

A sigh filtered out of Dianne's, open mouth,

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

His fingers slipped deliciously around the nipples, pushing and pressing and then back to kneading the firm mounds. Dianne moaned and began pushing her aching breasts into the Alien's loving hands.

"OHHHHHHH!! THAT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!"

Dianne's breathing was now quicker and deeper.

The Alien's suckling mouth moved downward from Dianne's neck. Dianne knew where it was headed and the pants became faster. She felt a warm, moist breath bathe her right nipple and then the suckling lips descended on the stiff nipple. As the lips suckled, the tongue deliciously swirled over and around the excited nipple. Wonderful sensations radiated all around Dianne's chest. She gasped at the wonderful sensations and thrust her breast into the Alien's loving, suckling mouth.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The Alien's mouth suckled its way to the eager left nipple and a soft moan was heard as the lips and tongue adorned the erect, tingling nub.

Again Dianne arched up and gasped at the delicious sensations.

"OHH!! OHH!! OHH!!"

The suckling lips and massaging hands now left Dianne's aching breasts and moved downward across her rippling abdomen. Her body squirmed as they approached the junction of her thighs. The Alien's hands finally met at her swollen labia and his hands massaged and kneaded the flared and swollen folds.

Dianne gasped loudly and her hips arched up when his slick thumbs pressed ecstatically against her engorged organ of joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Alien's open mouth neared Dianne's enflamed sex and she felt his warm, moist breath bathe her hard, excited clitoris. Her entire sex rippled with anticipation and finally his suckling lips and swirling tongue slipped over the engorged organ and began sucking on it as though it was an erection.

Dianne bucked outward and squealed in joy.

"OHHH!! GODDD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As Dianne thrust her hips toward him, the Alien slipped his thumbs down the slick crease and played deliciously with the opening to her clasping womanhood.

Dianne wailed again and her hips squirmed as her treasured entrance was caressed and teased.

"OH! SWEET JESUS!! OHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!!"

The Alien sensed that Dianne was nearing her orgasmic edge and backed away from her body.

Dianne screamed in orgasmic agony,

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

A dazed and highly aroused Dianne felt herself being put into a standing position in front of her Alien Lover. Her nipples stood out like bullets and her rigid, pink organ of joy throbbed in the air with a desperate need of attention.

The Alien held out his arms and Dianne melted into his soft embrace. As they kissed, she felt the Alien's massive, throbbing hardness pressing against her abdomen and she moaned deeply into his mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

They broke the kiss and a flushed and highly aroused Dianne looked at her Lover with a deep need and desire. He took Dianne's hand and led her toward the gel-like mattress.

Dianne didn't have to be guided onto to mattress. She quickly knelt down on all fours and grasped the support rail. She looked into the mirrored wall and saw her Lover kneel down behind her. His hands gently spread her knees wide apart and Dianne knew his eyes were feasting on her wet, swollen sex. Her breath quickened knowing the erotic pose that her body was in.

[09I] ALIENS, DIANNE, 1ST ORGASM, DOGGY STYLE, ORAL:

The Alien's eyes were fixed on her swollen labia folds that were pushed outward from between the spread cheeks of buttocks. He crawled forward until his face was within inches of her sex.

Dianne could feel his hot breath on the backs of her spread thighs and heard him breathe in through his nose, deeply inhaling the scent of her arousal. The sound sent delicious tremors up her spine.

With a start, Dianne felt the his face press into the space between her spread legs.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then his tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her open furrow. She felt it slither like a warm, moist snake within her wet crease.

Dianne's back stiffened and arched, and she reflexively raised her hips and pressed back to give the Alien's tongue greater access. It began sliding up and down, over and inside her swollen folds. Dianne spread her thighs wider and the expanding appendage reached all the way onto her engorged clitoris.

The contact caused Dianne to buck and cry out.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The Alien's hands now slid up and down her buttocks and legs. She trembled as his hands massaged their way down to her calves and then up her inner thighs. Her hips began to rotate and rock back and forth as his tongue and lips did things that were incredibly exciting to her sex. The fingers joined the tongue in the exploration Dianne's swollen sex and then massaged their way back down the soft skin of inner thighs in an exquisite cycling motion.

"OOOOH ... OOOOO ... OOOOO ..."

She began cooing and mewing as she rode the rising waves of pleasure. The tongue danced across her most private parts, circling and dipping into her. She felt her juices flowing, dripping in thin strings down her thighs.

The Alien's suckling mouth and long tongue continued their ecstatic exploration of her swollen labia and clitoris.

"OHHHH!! ... AHHHH!! ... EEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Her cooing and mewing gave way to more incoherent sounds as his fingers and mouth drove her inexorably toward her first orgasm. It started at her toes and followed the pattern of his moving hands up to her labia where it exploded into something else altogether. The tongue manipulated her organ of joy then slipped downward and dove deep into her seething vagina. The long, thick appendage slithered inward, circling ecstatically around her spasming vaginal walls.

"YESS ... AHH!! AHH!! AHH!! OH! GOD!!"

The tongue's circling tip intensified as it neared its target. Suddenly, Dianne's hips thrust back sharply and began franticly grinding her seething sex into her Lover's mouth. The Alien had found her elusive 'G' spot and Dianne screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with of joy.

"AHHHHHHHHH!! OH! MY! GODDDDDDDD!!"

Dianne orgasmed, crying out loudly as her vaginal muscles clutched at the invading tongue and unseen fingers that teased her flinching folds. She saw flares of light around her wide open eyes and her body shook and trembled from the power of her orgasm.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

The Alien's face stayed where it was, his tongue had slipped outward and began lapping at Dianne's thick nectar that was flooding between the flared lips. The ecstatic cries slowly subsided to low moans and gasps as she came down from her orgasmic high. Her head and shoulders rested on the support rail.

She shuddered again as the long tongue finally withdrew from her labia and he rose up, his body sliding over her upturned, rear, exposed buttocks and onto the back of her kneeling body.

[09J] ALIENS, DIANNE, 2ND ORGASM, MATING:

His hands never left her body. They glided forward over her hips, slipped under her body onto her abdomen, coming to rest on her swaying and aching breasts with a delicious kneading and massaging action. The fingers caressed and swirled around the erect, rubbery nipples. She flinched a little as he leaned over her kneeling body. His massive hardness lay between her spread thighs, pushing upward into her flared, wet folds of her labia.

Dianne gasped as her folds were pushed apart by his straining member and the exquisite caresses of his soft manipulating fingers.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

His hardness now began dragging itself back and forth between her slick, flared folds, from her eager inner lips to her extended organ of joy. The thickness slowly pushing upward, further separating the swollen lips

"OHHHHHHH!!GODDDD!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Dianne froze. Her hands tightly gripped the support rail, her legs tensed, her dazed and aroused eyes were now tightly closed. Her rejuvenated arousal was flooding her mind and she joined in with the ecstatic sawing motion that was spreading the folds of her sex.

She pleaded with her Lover,

"OH PLEASE!! NOW!! ENTER ME!! PENETRATE ME!!"

The Alien smiled and moved the thick, slick head of his erection so it was nestled within then clasping lips of her excited vaginal entrance.

He nudged his straining hardness inward.

Dianne felt her inner lips being stretched wide apart and knew her Lover was at the portal to her treasured passage.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

In one fluid motion, the thick head pushed her excited inner lips apart and slowly slid inward. Her frantic plea turned into a loud hiss of ecstasy as the massive thickness slipped inward.

1"..2"..3"..4"

Dianne felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness.

"AWW!! AWW!! AWW!! ...."

Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. Dianne wanted more, she begged for more.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! MORE! MORE! MORE!"

She gurgled and drooled as the Alien's organ slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Dianne felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick penetrator.

5"..6"..7"..8"

"OH SWEET JESUS ... AHHHHHH!! YES!! I LOVE IT!!"

Dianne's eyes opened wide as her vagina was ecstatically stretched and filled. She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her. Sliding in further and further until she was almost out of breath. The twin sensations of the Alien's pelvis pressing against her and of his thick pulsing gland pressing into the very core of her sexual being filled her mind with incredible erotic images.

"AWWWWWWWW!! OHHHHHH!! GODDDDDD!!"

The long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. Then it withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as the Alien adjusted his position behind her. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until ...

... something electric shot through enflamed sex ...

An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with her rigid organ of joy and then shot up to her excited bullet-like nipples.

She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed her elusive 'G' spot, stroking shallowly on and off of it. Shards of electric joy charged across her dazed and stunned body

"UHH!! UHH!! UHH!! OHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!"

The Alien quickly lunged all the way into her then came back to tease her magic spot again and again. It was incredible. Dianne was overloaded with raw pleasure, and realized that she was rapidly climbing again towards another incredible orgasm. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken.

"YES!! OH GOD!! YES!! MORE!! DEEPER!! FASTER!!"

Her eyes snapped open and her mouth opened wide as her body ecstatically exploded for the second time.

The orgasmic lightning struck inside her ecstatic body and she screamed. Her toes curled, her bent legs stiffened, and her back arched rearward as her vaginal muscles clamped around her lover's massive erection as it plunged one more time into her enflamed vagina.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Dianne couldn't stop convulsing or screeching as her body wide orgasm exploded throughout her sexual being. She was so completely full and her orgasming juices squished and gushed around the hard organ which was buried all the way in her.

It was glorious. It was perfect and beautiful.

Dianne's foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds. Her inner muscles squeezed and massaged the pulsing flesh that embedded within her. Her bullet-like nipples throbbed excitedly. Her whole body shook. It lasted almost forever. Her mind and body convulsed and spasmed in the ecstatic aftermath.

"OH GOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her Lover let her rest while his flexing manhood remained buried deeply within in her. Soon, Dianne cooed again as her lover withdrew and began to thrust into her with gentle, full length thrusts. It felt good, just enough to sustain her sexual glow. Delicious aftershocks continued to flood her satisfied body.

[09K] ALIENS, DIANNE, 3RD ORGASM, MATING:

Then it registered in her mind.

Her Lover had not orgasmed!

Dianne knew that it was not over and her arousal came rushing back like a tidal wave.

"YOU .. YOU .. OH GOD! YESSS!! AGAIN .. AGAIN!!"

She felt his huge, heavy testicles swing upward and bounce onto her still engorged clitoris with each thrust. The hands left her breasts and grasped her waist, pulling her back onto him as he stroked forward.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

His hand had left her hip again, this time coming around under her kneeling body. A finger slowly pressed and teased her rigid and excited clitoris. Her hips jerked, her organ of joy spasmed and her vaginal muscles clenched hungrily around the wonderful thickness that was slowly boring into her eager vagina. The loving hand left her labia to re-assert itself on her hip and help pull her back onto his long, thick erection.

She felt his warm groin press against her buttocks and then wiggle ecstatically in circles. It drove her mind and body into a whirlwind of ecstatic sensations.

"AWW!! AWW!! AWW!! JESSUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

He lunged inward and Dianne felt incredibly full when the wonderful thickness re-entered her cervix and pushed against the flowering portal to her womb. She breathed heavily in quick pants in response to the delicious impalement. The Alien withdrew so the thick head teased the puckering inner lips and then slithered back into the depths of her seething passage.

Dianne once again moaned and gurgled as her body vaulted up the arousal ladder.

Both of the Alien's hands now moved to Dianne's hips and he once again started a slow, building rhythm of thrusts. His thick member stroked steadily in and out of Dianne's, frothy, excited vaginal passage.

Dianne's gasping sounds registered her body's rising levels of ecstasy. Her Lover had already made her orgasm twice and she was being pushed rapidly toward a third orgasm.