Alien's Horny Invasion Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You guys made it just in time. Come on," she said, smirking, "I've got a room for us to wait for Brad to finish up."

"Finish up?" asked Helen, "Finish what?"

"While I was chatting the two of you up, he was talking with some guys at the diner." Said Betty, smiling, "They're here for me. We're swapping partners."

Lena's head was spinning as she and Helen got out of the car and followed Betty into her room. Despite her brain telling her to run, she complied with Betty's instructions and sat down, took off her shoes, and set her purse down on the bedside table.

"When you say, 'swapping partners', what do you mean, exactly?" asked Helen, curiously.

Betty shrugged, "It's simple," She explained, "I'm going to have a gangbang in the next room, while Brad's gonna have a threesome with the two of you. Once you guys are fully acclimated to our new world order, we're going to have some fun of our own."

"Do you do this often?" asked Helen.

Betty smiled, "All the time. At least, now we do anyway. We didn't used to before." She said, "We just came back from the Mars Colony."

"Mars Colony?" asked Lena, "You mean you're military?"

"Well, we are, yes, but not everyone there is in the military." Said Betty, "Why? Did you want to visit the colony at some point?"

Lena shook her head, "I'm never going to do that!" She said, "It's too much of a hassle!"

Betty smiled, "Maybe, but the rewards are great!"

"What rewards?" the two women asked at the same time.

Betty was about to answer when the door connecting each of their rooms opened and Brad stepped inside. He was wearing a pair of boxers and nothing else.

"The guys are ready for you." He said, "I gave them the rundown. They're expecting something special after they start on you, so give 'em a good fucking!"

Betty smiled widely as she got to her feet and stripped off her clothes. She was naked under her dress, and she swayed her hips as she stepped up to the door, kissing Brad on the lips as she passed him. He parted the way for her and she disappeared through the door, closing it behind her.

Lena and Helen faintly heard one or two wolf whistles through the walls, but they were soon distracted by Brad stepping over to them, "So, did my sister tell you what's going on?" he asked.

Lena and Helen looked aghast, "Sister?" they said together.

Brad smirked, "Yeah, she and I are siblings!" He said, sliding his boxers down his legs, revealing a hard ten-inch cock, "And I assume you weren't expecting to learn that tonight, huh?"

Lena was too busy staring at his cock to realize the question was aimed at her. Helen, meanwhile, cleared her throat and said, "She said you're swapping and then later we'll all have some fun. What did she mean by that?"

Brad smiled and stepped over to her, "It's simple, really." He said, taking her hand into his and gently bringing it to his cock, "You, your friend here, and I will have some very vigorous and sexy lovemaking, while Betty gets gangbanged, and as soon as you get a taste of my cum, and Betty's boys get their taste of her juices, we'll all have our little sex party that will last until dawn. Sound like fun?"

Helen gasped as she held his cock and began to move her hand up and down without hesitation. Lena, on the other hand, was trying to find the right words to describe her terror at the whole situation. She was staring at a ten-inch erect penis, after hearing that the man attached to it fucks his sister, and swaps partners like some kind of incestuous swinger, and they were expecting her and Helen to engage in a group activity.

She suddenly stood up, "I'm out!" She said, finding her voice, "I'm leaving. Come on, Helen!" She went to the door and turned, expecting Helen to follow. To her shock, Helen didn't move. Helen had taken her hand off Brad's cock and was now stripping off her blouse and skirt.

"Helen, what the fuck!" Lena shouted as Helen stepped out of her skirt as it fell to the floor, moved her hands behind her back, and unclasped her bra hook, letting it fall as well. Brad smirked as he brought his hand over and cupped both of her breasts as she wiggled out of her thong panties.

Helen and Brad's eyes were locked on each other as he caressed her nipples and she returned her hand to his cock, pumping it back and forth with an equally gentle caress.

Lena couldn't help but stare at the two of them, standing there naked and playing with each other. She tried to look away once or twice but her gaze remained focused on their naked bodies, on her breasts, his pecs, and down to his long cock, dangling balls, and her shaven pussy. The longer Lena stared, the more aware she became of her arousal, and remembered that she and Helen had already fucked hours earlier. What was the harm? they already fucked once today, what's another time?

She shook her head and tried once more to run, to get out of the room, but something was compelling her to stay, to watch, to join in. Whatever was coaxing her on was winning, as she felt herself taking a step toward the two of them, and before she could stop herself, she was standing next to Helen, her fingers unclasping the buttons on her blouse.

Brad turned his gaze to Lena as the last of the buttons were unclasped, and without warning, took his left hand off Helen's breast and grabbed the fabric of Lena's blouse, and tugged it down past her shoulders. It fell to the floor as he moved his hand to the zipper of her skirt and pulled it down, faster than she could think it possible. The skirt fell to the ground as Helen took her hands off Brad's cock and moved to help strip Lena out of her underwear.

Soon, all three of them were naked and their hands roamed over each other's body parts. Helen had guided Lena's right hand over to Brad's cock as Brad took Lena's ass in his left hand and Helen's breasts in his right, all the while the two women exchanged kisses with Brad, changing partners infrequently. First Brad kissed Lena, then Lena kissed Helen, then all three tried a three-way kiss before Helen kissed Brad while Lena planted soft kisses on his pecs near his nipples.

While this was going on, in the other room, Betty was on her knees surrounded by all four twenty-something men, her hands on two of their cocks while her mouth moved along one shaft before moving to another after a dozen strokes of her lips along the shaft. She had Steven's cock in her mouth while she jerked off Danny and Seth, then took Bill's cock into her mouth while she jerked off Steven and Seth.

At one point, Bill and Steven shoved both their cocks into her mouth, which she generously tried to devour, all the while jerking off Seth and Danny. Eventually, she stopped trying to take in multiple cocks at once and told them to get into position for their first fucking. She told Bill to get on the bed, where she mounted him and took his cock into her pussy, instructed Danny to fuck her ass, and had Steven and Seth take turns fucking her mouth.

When all four boys were in position, she gave them to the count of three before she began. As she sank on Bill's seven-inch cock, she winked over at Seth, who stepped up and plunged his six-inch cock into her throat. She quickly grunted as she felt Danny penetrate her ass and reached out to take Steven's cock in her hand. The boys soon found their rhythm and soon all five of them were grunting as they fucked her hard. She never once told them to slow down and soon she was orgasming, her juices erupting out of her pussy, coating Bill's stomach.

As she came out of the reverie of her first orgasm, she faintly felt Seth's cock tense up and, a moment later, tasted fresh cum splatter past her teeth and slide into her throat. She smiled as she clamped down on his cock, sucking in all of his cum and gulping it down, while at the same time, one of her lingering parasites travelled against the current and pressed into his piss-hole, entering his body.

The moment the parasite left her mouth, she released his cock and switched over to Steven, taking his cock into her mouth and doubling her efforts to bring him to orgasm as well. To her surprise, however, Steven wasn't the next to cum, as Danny was thrusting hard into her and panting at the top of his lungs. Within moments, he grunted and grabbed her ass cheeks, slammed his cock into her, and began groaning.

As his cock erupted, another parasite made its way through her limbic system and passed out of her ass into his cock. Seconds later, he pulled out and stepped back, collapsing into a nearby chair.

Now, it was down to Bill and Steven. The two men smiled at the fact that they had outlasted the other two and, in a moment of clarity, the two men decided to work as a unit and bring her to another orgasm before they too came inside her. Bill grabbed her ass and began to pummel into her pussy from below, at the same time as Steven, who grabbed her skull and began pumping into her mouth with his cock.

She groaned out as she felt the force of their cocks thrusting into her mercilessly and tried to demand them to go harder, but her mouth was a bit occupied with Steven's ravaging cock. Moments later, both men grunted as they came at the same time, erupting into her mouth and pussy.

They smiled at their achievement, and Betty smiled inwardly as she felt two more parasites travelled out of her at both ends, one going through her pussy and lodging itself into Bill's cock, while yet another parasite passed out of her mouth and into Steven's cock, just as he released her skull and fell back against the bedpost.

Betty, now able to breathe through her mouth, gasped for air and collapsed onto Bill's front, her breasts rubbing against his chest. She smiled down at him and leaned in, kissing his mouth. His eyes flashed wide open as he tasted Steven's cum on her breath and pushed her away, coughing as the remnants of cum ran along his tongue.

Betty grinned as she rested on the bed, just as Bill got off it and ran to the bathroom to wash his mouth out. She started to laugh out loud as the other three men took stock of their situation. They had just gangbanged a hot babe and cum inside her. To all four young boys, even Bill, despite tasting another man's cum, they had made a crowning achievement. To Betty, she'd given them all a gift that would work to her benefit in no time at all.

The next thing all four boys knew, their cocks grew hot as their parasites entered their limbic systems and began to change their bodies. Bill's bear tattoo soon filled out as the heat in his chest gave him pause. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and watched his body fill out, his pecs and abs bulge outward. He glanced down and saw that his seven-inch cock was now eleven inches. He glanced back up and saw a very powerfully built young man standing in the mirror, and smiled at what he saw.

Steven, Seth, and Danny, likewise, soon discovered that their bodies were now being modified. Danny and Seth, who were lanky before, were now lean and bulky. Steven, meanwhile, had bulged out like Bill and was now sporting a foot-long cock. Seth and Danny now had ten-inch cocks and girths that rivalled beer cans.

Betty watched in immense satisfaction as her work paid off, and she said, once all four boys were back in the room, staring at her, "Hope you like your reward, boys! Who's up for round 2?"

All four boys looked at each other, then back at Betty, before swarming in around her and presenting their newly grown and very erect cocks for her to suck.

And suck them, she did.

*************************************************************************************************************

In the other room, Lena and Helen were now on their backs while Brad went back and forth between the two of them, his mouth descending on their pussies. The two women had cum many times while Betty was getting gangbanged, and each time they came, they coated Brad's mouth and tongue with their juices. Brad was now as damp as they were, but he didn't have a care in the world as he went back and forth.

Several times when he was eating pussy, he would take his free hands and finger the woman who wasn't getting eaten, which brought the unoccupied woman to orgasm from his efforts even faster. By the top of the second hour, they were begging him to fuck their pussies, getting somewhat tired of cumming in his mouth alone. Brad smiled broadly as he got to his feet and obeyed the request for a good fucking.

He was about to plunge his cock into Helen's cunt when she told him, "NO! Do Lena first!"

Brad and Lena looked at her, puzzled, then she added, "Lena's had a fucked up experience with sex. She deserves a decent cock, and a good orgasm from someone better than the one who stole her cherry!"

Brad nodded and moved to the other side of the bed and lined up his cock to Lena's cunt. He rubbed it along her slit for a few agonizing moments, before he leaned forward and kissed her full on the mouth, and plunged inside her, going tantalizingly slow as he did. She screamed into his mouth as his cock went balls deep before he slowly pulled out and plunged back in, a little faster the second time around.

On and on it went for the two of them, in and out, in and out, faster and faster until she was begging to be pounded. Then, and only then, did Brad obey her request and plunged in at top speeds, ramming her pussy and bringing her to a series of rolling orgasms. This went on for the next seven minutes before he announced he was ready to cum.

Without thinking of the consequences, Lena started encouraging him to cum inside her, and as soon as the words hit his ears, he let loose and came in buckets, sending seven hot spurts into her awaiting womb. She let out a long wail of satisfaction as he came inside her. He stayed inside her for a long time before he slowly pulled out of her, giving her small kisses as he did so.

Helen leaned over and kissed Lena on the lips as soon as Brad's cock left her cunt, before the two of them pulled Brad's cock towards their awaiting mouths and began licking it clean. While they licked and lapped up the remnants of his cum, another parasite was making its way into her womb, on the back of one of the spurts of cum, bringing forth countless warriors to penetrate the ovum fortress.

When Lena and Helen finished cleaning Brad's cock, they were amazed that he was still hard. Helen then smiled up at Brad and tapped her awaiting pussy, encouraging him to fuck her next. He was very happy to comply and was soon repeating the hella good fucking he had given Lena a moment a go.

Twenty minutes later, the three of them were in a giant heap of sweat and sex juices. Brad came inside Helen with enough cum to give rise to an army, and as the parasites travelled into her womb on the back of his cum, he was sure he'd managed to impregnate both women at that very moment.

As the three of them settled into the bed for a quick nap, Betty and her group of boys knocked on the connecting door. Brad smirked as the two women groaned, got to his feet, and walked over to the door. When he opened it, he was greeted by four sets of very hard and very erect cocks, along with prominent pecs, glistening washboard abs, and a pair of double D-cup breasts covered in sweat and cum.

Betty glanced up at her brother and smiled, "Did you have fun?" she asked.

Brad smiled, "Very much so, yes. You?"

Betty smiled back, "The best kind of fun." She said, before gesturing to the boys, "But they're convinced you promised them something to help make their experience better."

"So I did." Brad said, "Come on in, boys."

The four men walked in and surrounded Brad as he sat down in the chair opposite the bed while Betty took his place on the bed, between Lena and Helen, who were now sitting up.

Brad surveyed the four young men and their very hard cocks before he said, "I sort of lied to you four. I promised you'd get something to make your sexual prowess more evident. The truth is, you already had it inside you."

Seth glared at him, "What does that mean?" He asked, "Are you about to say that the thing that made us better at sex was within us the whole time like some fucked up My little pony reference?"

Brad shook his head, "No, I'm saying that I wasn't the guy who gave you the power to make yourself cum harder, look sexier, or be better at sex." He said, "That was Betty. She gave it to you. I gave these two women something that made their experience ten times better."

"And what was that?" asked Steven.

Brad smiled, "I gave them mind-blowing orgasms." He said, "And after you guys came inside of Betty, you were given the means to give her mind-blowing orgasms, too. You see, we're blessed with an alien parasite, one that made our libidos skyrocket and our bodies more attractive to potential partners. We've just shared some of that with you. Now, you can share it with others. What say you kids and cougars? Shall we have an orgy?"

It took less than five seconds to get an answer to that suggestion, and the answer was a resounding yes. For the rest of the night, all participants fucked to their heart's content, and more than once during the night, at Brad or Betty's suggestion, gay sex, lesbian sex, and bi-sex were sampled. Sperm and other fluids shot through the air more than once, and soon everyone in the room was piled in a hot sweaty sexual frenzy.

By the time they checked out of the rooms the next morning, the room reeked of cum and sweat. The maids assigned to both rooms were given a small treat while they cleaned and replaced the sheets. Small parasites had been left behind in the sperm that coated the bedsheets as well as a few key places that the maids crossed. By the time they were finished with the room and had moved on to the next rooms on their roster, both women were hot and bothered, as their bodies began to experience new changes and their limbic systems betrayed their sense of morality.

Long after the orgy in that motel had ended, the maids were soon walking around stark naked and fucking everyone that was there, guests and other staff members alike. It came as no surprise, however, that such a blatant sexual display would draw the attention of Doctor Julienne Gray.

End of Part 8.

I accept any helpful comments and requests for future stories.

12