Aliens vs Predator Parody Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at him for a while before nodding her head. "As you wish. I will tell my father that I have accepted you as an honorary hunter. Otherwise he would say no, and if you had said what you said to me, to him, he would've killed you."

Henry grinned, "Well...good to know. It will be best if my ship led the way to the planet anyways. Just in case if the colonists spots your ship, and if they mine following yours, they would think of the worst and you would have all sorts of chaos going on. Which would then alert the facility, and any element of surprise you and your father wants will be gone. Plus, I need to grab some gear."

"Then lead the way. Hunter." She said before standing aside, letting Henry leave first. This is surely to get interesting...

But you will have to wait until the next chapter!! Next chapter will focus directly back to the Xenomorphs once again, before the predators visit the facility. But who knows, maybe there won't be too much hunting involved...