AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 06

Story Info
The transformation continues, straight to Sissy fag wife.
11.8k words
4.58
41.9k
15

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers

"Ok, now you've been fed, back in the chair and Candice will get your make up done, so that you are as pretty as you can be when you return to your Mistress and Master."

"Get all that mess cleaned off her face please Candice and start making her up to look pretty."

"Yes Miss Bell."

Charlie got back in the chair and Candice prepared to make her look as pretty as a fag wife could.

Emma was still smiling at the slender woman who'd passed her the phone number, this never happened to her and another woman to boot, and a hot one. Her pussy was on fire, her entire body tingling as the remote control butt plug was working her newly christened sex hole and the protrusion at the front of the plug was vibrating on her clit. She was very close to cumming and Tim knew it.

He wanted her to have the When Harry met Sally moment for real, right here, whilst the other woman was watching. Fuck he was having fun with these people, taking them down the spiral of depravity was one of his greatest passions, making them do things they'd never even heard of let alone dreamt of, had him hard as a rock.

Tim was relishing his day, after thinking he'd be working for a good proportion of it, he was just having a blast.

His phone notification pinged. He opened the message from Bell to see the first photo of Charlies transformation, he smiled looking at the photo of Charlie, head back, mouth full of cum, her tight sweaty PVC body clinging to her every voluptuous curve. He clit soft post orgasm and her over a potty, piss droplets on her landing strip. She looked to all the world like the dirty, kinky, little piss and cum whore he wanted to create. She was on her way on her journey, that was obvious to him. He was extremely pleased.

Emma looked at him, still as horny as a teenager on coke, he passed her his phone and she exclaimed "Oh my." Even though she'd seen Charlie in all her dirty glory in the room, to see her away from them in a salon with a mouth full of cum sitting and pissing in a potty, shocked Emma a little. Then she thought that her husband was doing this in front of a TS beautician it actually amused her, to think of her husbands total humiliation.

"See, she's a natural, you won't recognise her when she gets back, it's so wonderful that you've released her to be the slut she has always longed to be. She'll be so much happier and hugely more attentive to your needs, both sexually and generally. She'll be your total slave to use as you see fit. What's more she'll love it, absolutely crave your domination and constant humiliation of her."

"Anyway, back to work, so you do think we should go ahead with a couple of the piercings today." He knew exactly the answer he was after, but needed to hear it from Emma's lips. That was important, but he felt pretty confident she had crossed the Rubicon on this one.

"Yes definitely the guiche and the Prince Albert, can we get them both done today, I think it's important that they are both done as you said you'd definitely get the guiche done when you first met Charlie and I think that if we don't do it, she'll not feel as submissive. Then I think if we don't tell her about the PA it will blow her mind, one thing to pierce the skin in a hidden place, but to have her cock head pierced, sorry her clit pierced will be mind-blowing for her."

"I think that's a great call on your part, she will be utterly mind fucked by it, she won't cope with it easily, well not initially but that's the point, it will take her well out of her comfort zone, that's for sure." Tim let that sink in before he followed up.

"So long as you're sure, then I think it's brilliant. It'll take her a massive way along the journey in one day, it'll be a permanent reminder that this is not about her, it's about you and your pleasure. She has to know it is your pleasure and my pleasure that matter, her pleasure is inconsequential."

"I'm getting wetter and wetter just thinking about it, even having the two locked together ummmmm."

"We won't be able to do that just yet, we'll need to give them time to heal, but we can do that in a ceremony at some point and then think about the circumcision and the scrotal piercings so that she'll have her full proper sissy pussy."

"Andy can tell us more today, he's so desperate to do this work to Charlie and have pictures on his website. He seems to think there is a real market for Sissy pussies and he could create the first one with Charlies."

"So she'd be the very first one with a piercing pussy, created by Andy." Emma sounded as excited as she was at the thought.

"Well more a sissy piercing pussy, it will be a fake pussy just like as a sissy she's a fake woman."

"That's a great description, less than a woman and no longer a man."

"Exactly, just a silly, slutty, sissy bimbo sex toy, for us to do exactly what we what to. We can pierce her, have her tattooed, make her suck any cock you desire, be fucked like the little fag bitch she is. And she'll love you unconditionally for it, it's what she needs and craves."

"This has been such a wild day, it's mind blowing."

"Just wait until you watch the needle going through her clit, when you see the hole there. When you see the pain on her face and the realisation that her clit is now owned by you and that her useless cock is gone forever as are her erections unless you or I choose otherwise."

"But then the piece de resistance, the moment when your hand enters your sluts ass pussy for the very first time, When you make her your sissy puppet, with your hand deep in her, controlling her every move, now that is real power. Fisting is a positively religious experience in my view."

Emma was making a mess on the leather bench seat, she was literally dripping juices onto it.

The notification pinged again, this time for a 10 second video of Charlies ass cheeks twerking involuntarily along to the ministrations of the electric butt plug.

"Ohh Bell has done well, the way these plugs open a slut up is quite amazing. They can achieve the same level of stretching in just an hour or so as 4-5 hours on that huge cock she was on upstairs. In fact even more, Charlie told me that the first time he was fisted by a really petite Mistress was right after they'd used an electric butt plug to open his pussy nice and wide."

"So he really has been fisted then?" Emma was slightly incredulous, she's thought Charlie had been lying when she said she was an expert at fisting in her profile.

"Yes before you two got together I think, she was fisted a couple of times by Mistresses in the UK, both with very small hands."

"Fuck it them I'm going to fist the little bitch tonight, I'll make him pay for keeping all this secret from me, the little lying tart."

"That's good, show her the place she now has. Don't call her him though, he's gone, gone forever, now she is all that is left."

"Yes Darling, sorry I got a little carried away."

A few minutes passed with them discussing the finer points of fisting before the phone pinged again.

"Ohh wow, that really is excellent." Tim said holding up a photo of Charlie completely naked and now totally hairless from the eyes down.

"Ohh my god, look at the slut, pushing her new titties out and pouting like a street hooker." Emma really did think her husband looked like a street walker.

"That's what she is now, a worthless piece of meat for us to use and abuse."

The photo had Charlie, one leg bent, the heel of the foot raised trying to look as seductive as she could. Then Candice holding the folds or the scrotum and retaining the balls inside Charlies body.

Emma thought it was a turn on, her husband really was trying to be the very best sissy she could.

"God I see what you mean on the pussy look, now I get it."

"Andy can make that happen for you, even better than that, without the steel ring of the chastity cage and the ugly shaft of her clit will be totally hidden away."

"I absolutely love the idea, but is it a little too much." Tim kept on pushing her bit by bit further along the journey.

Then the notification again for a video file.

Charlie came on the screen once again, Tim turned up the volume enough for them both to hear. Charlie looked longingly into the camera, almost begging "Please Mistress and Master, it would be so lovely if something could be done to hide my ugly manly balls and sack, they don't help me look like the true sissy I long to be for both of you."

"Fuck that settles it, it's what she wants isn't it." All it took for Emma was a little begging from Charlie, it was a fait accompli.

"It certainly is, in fact it's what she needs and if she ever has qualms we can show this video to whoever we like."

"Then please let Andy know, I want the whole procedure doing."

"He can't do it all today, even with this, we need to get the two piercings done first, then if you still want it the circumcision, let those all heal and then we can create her sissy pussy."

"But I want it now." Now it was Emma almost pouting.

"Well you'll just have to wait until we can do it properly, won't you."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"That's alright baby girl, just take our time to create our perfect fag wife. Today, the two piercings will still break a little more of the male away from her, it'll still break down a barrier or two and her resistance, if she has any left."

"Judging by her mincing video, that's all gone."

Tim laughed "I think you might be right, she might just be a total slutty whore for us now."

Then the pinging again, this time video of Bell face fucking Charlie, the squelching noises, the snot, the saliva all making such a mess of Charlie as Bell used her hole to fuck. Then the money shot as she filled Charlies throat and stomach with her copious quantities of cum.

Emma could see the cum in her husbands mouth and the bobbing of her adams apple as she swallowed it.

"Fucking dirty slut." Was all Emma could muster, she couldn't believe how totally depraved Charlie was.

"Never forget, that's exactly what we want Emma, we want her to be an absolute slut for cock. The dirtier the better and more fun for us. So we can call her a dirty slut as much as we want, but let's not complain about it. Unless this is all too much for you."

"Fuck no, I want to mould her, to craft her into an utterly unrecognisable slutty whore, to pimp her out to any men I choose, to never have her say no, no matter how dirty and depraved I tell her to be." Emma was diving down into the spiral of depravity that Tim had introduced her to, she was simply so suggestible now, he'd make the most of it.

" I want to fucking embarrass and humiliate her, to strip her of the very last vestiges of her manhood, so there is now coming back from it. No way out for her." Emma was talking with real passion, it was partly her desire to punish her husband for all these years of deception, but also because she was getting off on this whole scene. She was more turned on than she'd been for years and not really thinking about any potential negative outcomes, simply focussing on the turn ons.

"OK, then why don't we take her out, to get used really hard, right now, once she gets back here. To show her the future she now has, which is not just about serving you and me but is also about serving whomsoever we choose for the her. But she'll be excited to be coming back to you to show off her new body and then you just cast her aside."

"Sounds great, what do you have in mind Master."

"Well as you ask, I've got some friends, Sid and Joe who own the Basement which is a sex shop just a few roads away, tonight they have an event night called PIG, I can ring and arrange to have Charlie taken and used there, mouth and ass open for every ones use." As he often did he gave her a few moments to digest this idea before pressing on.

"Charlie will be completely restrained but with neither of us there, she'll be out of her mind. We'll choose an amount of time she serves for, but we won't tell her anything about it. We'll also advertise her on Craigslist and see how many cocks she can service."

"Not being able to see you encouraging her and allowing her to be the slut, as she takes cock after cock will melt her mind a little. After the tenth cock empties inside one of her holes or over her face, she'll have forgotten about us and be wondering if it will ever end."

"I think the dirty slut deserves it, so long as it will help break the male side of her, I'm all for it."

"Fuck it'll do that in spades. She'll find it hard but it'll be good training for her. Right then I'll ring Joe and Sid and offer them a fresh PIG for her very first night of piggery."

"What exactly will that entail?" Emma sounded less positive at that.

"Well Pig nights are as they sound, cum, piss, cocks everywhere and anywhere, if a gay Dominant guy finds a pig restrained they can use them absolutely as they like, she'll have no say in the matter, always bareback. It'll be much rougher than she's used to, but we do want to break her a little don't we."

"Yes after what she's done today, she deserves everything she gets. So this would be before getting her pierced."

"Yes in fact I'll let Andy know he can go down to Basement and use her first if he'd like, he's into dirty PIGs, loved the truly dirty raunch side of gay sex. For Charlie, having had Andy use her as a stranger and be the first to deposit the first of many loads of cum into her, will make the piercing visit all the more humiliating." Tim let the comments sink in once again.

"You see Charlie lives to serve you and me most of all, she gets off on our power dynamic and being humiliated by us. She has fantasised about you dominating her for years, but thought because you were outwardly so vanilla that you'd never ever do it."

"Really, shit that makes me feel bad, I never realised that she had this side to her, apart from that butt plug we bought."

"Don't feel bad, Charlie wasn't to know that once your inner slut and inner Domme was released that you'd take to it so quickly.

"But when you take a sub completely out of their comfort zone and take all that control away, they can end up in subspace for longer and longer and go much deeper. Her little sissy heart will be racing faster and faster. When you hand her over to a complete stranger and give them the leash attached to Charlie, she'll wonder what the fuck is happening. She'll almost beg you not to do it. But it's important that you do."

"Wow so she'll find this really hard?"

"Fuck yes and so she should, this is serious training, it's not for her pleasure at all. We need her to be desperate to be released, but just to have to keep on going without any choice at all. Sid and Joe are happy with Cross Dressers as subs and lots of places aren't."

"So she'll go out completely en femme?"

"Well almost, we'll strip off her normal clothes when we get there and then when we pick her up we'll only have female outer clothes to wear for her, any level of resistance remaining will be broken completely by then I think. Her first trip out dressed fully as a Sissy is a major rite of passage and that's how she'll be walking out of club and onto Andy for piercing. This is going to be a massive day for her all in all."

"And we're nowhere near finished yet." Emma smiled almost evilly.

"We're just getting started, she'd going to be totally broken, rebuilt and transformed."

Candice was working on Charlies makeup, making the most of her newly plucked brows and her curled eyelashes. Focussing on making her eyes smoky with greys and charcoal colours. Then she highlighted Charlies full lips with a deep, dark, glossy burgundy colour. There was to be no mistaking her for a guy in makeup, she would look like the full on Sissy slut she was supposed to be. The gold padlock at her waist was matched by the one on the back of the collar of the PVC body.

Bell looked over at the job Candice was doing. "Perfect Candice, she wouldn't be out of place on Ru Pauls Drag race apart from the clothes. Make sure you turn her collar down, Master Tim wants both padlocks to be on show. Charlie knew she could turn the collar back up as she left, but she also knew she wouldn't. From all her conversations with Master, she knew that if she did that, somehow he would know and that she'd be punished. She'd just have to suck up the humiliation from the people she saw on the way to the hotel.

Charlie had never worked out just how Tim seemed to know exactly what she would do, in any given circumstance. Early on in their text relationship, Charlie had answered email on Collar me from what appeared to be another hot Dom, it turned out to be Master Tim using an alias and testing her. She'd failed the test and he'd been bitterly disappointed in Charlie with that one, the guilt Charlie had felt at letting him down she never wanted to feel again. She truly didn't want to disappoint Master Tim ever again. And he just always seemed to know if she did anything wrong or even if she thought something inappropriate.

Bell looked at Charlie and told her to stand up, she now naturally stood with her chest pushed out a little, a pair of heels would have made all the difference in the world to her posture Bell thought, such a shame. "If only we had some heels for you and a lovely wig, that would finish off the look, such a shame."

The words Such a shame, were being repeated on purpose, Master Tim had specifically asked Bell to use them a few times, just to prepare the fertile ground of Charlies mind for the following steps and challenges to come.

Charlie looked at herself in the mirror, she looked like screaming fag with tits, it really was a shame she didn't have heels and tighter jeans and a wig she thought, then she might look quite hot for Tim. She knew from the first time he had texted her a photo shopped picture of her with female features and long hair that he truly wanted to change her into his fag wife, and now that was what she wanted to be. To be free to be the best fag wife she could be.

Before today, the thought of going anywhere dressed as provocatively as she was would have truly horrified her, she'd never have been able to cope, she even hated fancy dress for goodness sake.

But now, today, at this very moment she was entranced by what she saw in the mirror. Yes nowhere near passable as a woman, but very firmly a sissy fag and she could see with more work and practice and dedication she might just become a good looking sissy, just as her Mistress and Master wanted. The thought excited her as she focussed on the restricted swelling of her clit and the low constant thrum of the electric contractions in her pussy.

"Well come and survey our creation Candice, what do you think?"

"Give us a twirl Charlie, twerk that fat ass of yours."

Charlie did as commanded as sexily as she could.

"She does look good and her eyes look amazing, just such a shame about the bulge and her clothes, she needs to be dressed properly and have a sexy wig. Such a shame because she'd look so, so hot then, she'll be one hot sissy slut, once she had the right clothes."

The words such as shame, reverberated in Charlies head. They made her feel as though she was failing her betters, she had to look hot, she needed to do what was necessary to be the hottest sissy fag wife she could be.

"Well time to get your bag packed and get you back to your Master and Mistress. Turn the plug up to high Candice."

Before Charlie had time to register what was about to happen, the plug went from gentle stimulation of her pussy to absolutely pounding it, fast, irregular with very strong deep contractions. At times coming multiple times per second and then slowing to last a couple of seconds. Her pussy was being utterly ravaged and she was holding onto a chair and holding her breath just to cope. Bell was filming her suffering and her pleasure.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,012 Followers