AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was working the plug in and out of Emmas asshole an inch or two at a time as the doors to the elevator opened and he saw immediately that there was no one there, he let go of the plug then spun Emma around and as they walked to the door of Charlies room, Tim lifted her skirt once more and worked on the plug making it almost impossible for Emma to walk in a straight line. A few doors down a maid came out and began to wheel her trolley towards them, as Tim pulled the plug almost all of the way out before plunging it back in to a gasp from Emma.

The maid looked at them with a look of amusement, the things she'd seen in hotels rooms would make most people's toes curl, she was hard to shock, although if she could see the detritus spread around the room and what was about to happen in that room it would probably have made her toes curl.

Emma swiped Charlies card in the door and as it opened Tim pushed her and guided her by the butt plug firmly through the room. He spun her around unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it to the floor and then pulling her skirt down, left her only in the black corset. Without saying a word he spun her once more and pushed her over the end of the bed. Reaching over and picking up the cuffs he cuffed her, padlocked the cuffs and then pulled her arms behind her back and locked them together.

Emma's head was spinning, this was new to her, no communication just control and her giving up the last vestiges of control to her new Master.

The she felt the blindfold being applied and finally the ball gag at her lips, she opened her mouth to accept it, but had to open wider as he pulled it as tight as he could.

She could taste a little of Charlie on the gag and found that a turn on, now she was the submissive one.

He knelt beside her and opened a fresh bottle of pig sweat poppers and put them to her nose. She wasn't used to them and recoiled slightly as she wasn't used to the intense smell. To many their first time on poppers felt like they imagined smelling salts would. Tim held her head tightly with one hand the poppers with the other.

"Breathe in very deeply for me slut, I need you in a similar head space to Charlie when you watch the video Jim just sent through."

She knew this was going to be an intense experience, after all, as far as her sissy husband was concerned, she was the one who had actually abandoned her to her piggy fate, would she ever forgive her wife and Mistress and more importantly did it even matter if she forgave her, after all the slut had no free choice any more.

Emma's head was spinning as she took on more poppers than she ever had before, her corset restricting her heaving chest, her tits imprisoned and flushing. She was being taken over by the drugs and was unsure about them in this quantity. But as poppers tended to do, they were making her horny, becoming more and more keen to have her holes filled with cock, Tim's cock. That was what she needed now, right now.

Tim set up the computer and clicked on the video link sent through by Jim at the Basement.

As the noise of a hand slapping an arse cheek and Charlies scream at it, hit Emma like a hammer blow, as Tim removed her blindfold and she could see Andy in a dimly lit room raining blows down on Charlies ass as she was completely tied to a bench.

As Emma watched the heavy slaps rain down on her sissy husbands rump, she felt the first synchronized slaps on her own cheeks and cried out almost in time with her husbands sissy screams.

Tim stayed in time with Andy, building the link in Emmas mind with the pain her Sissy was being subjected to.

As she heard Andy say ""There, there, good pig, but next time I smack you pig, do not scream or I will simply double the blows do you understand?" she felt that Tim was saying it to her, but he was leaving that to her imagination.

As she heard her husband oink she giggled to see him so low, despite the burning of her ass cheeks.

Then Andy uttered the immortal words "See just what I'll be working with. You have such a cute little clit here in its cage, such a shame about the look of it though, very messy wouldn't you say pig?" Again an oink of agreement."

Now Emma was wet, she was high and horny and sopping wet, wanting both her holes stuffing, the Pig sweat increased her craving to have her holes ravaged. The thought of the piercing that they would subject her sissy husband to, was the single biggest turn on she had ever felt. She was alive and her pussy and nipples were on fire.

As she watched Andy and saw his Prince Albert piercing and watched as he pissed all over Charlies face she was hotter again. Tim placed one of the big bathroom towels below Emma's face and stood to the side of her so she could still see her husband, as he began to piss over her face and onto her ball gag, she tasted the trickles of piss as she watched her sissy husband drinking.

Once he'd finished pissing, Tim moved behind Emma's big white ass and pulled her cheeks apart, in time with the video he entered her now somewhat slack butt hole, moving in time to Andy on the video.

Emma heard Andy say "Such and shame, such a shame, such a shame, this ugly clit and balls, such a shame." As he held Charlies clit cage. Then she saw five guys replace Andy and start to work on her husband, her lowly, sissy slut of a husband. She watched the sweaty gay guys laughing at her husband as they pissed all over her and as they one by one fucked her asspussy and another her mouth whilst a third fed Charlie some pig sweat, Tim held the bottle he had to Emma's nostrils, she breathed in and out, in time with her sissy husband, loading up her mind the same way.

She watched her sissies first spit roast as Tim was fucking her hard in the ass and she came for the first time, pissing herself a little as she did. Emma could see Charlie beginning to give up, to truly accept her position as a pig and she wasn't horrified at watching this transformation, She just wanted to go even further to utterly control her dirty whorish sissy husband and to please Tim who was fucking her close to another orgasm as she watched the debasement of her husband.

The video continued to show Joe feeding more Pig Sweat to Charlie and declaring "The pig is in play, fill your boots and all the pigs dirty holes." As Emma heard the cheering from the guys surrounding Charlie, she wished she could be there to see it happening in person.

She gazed on fascinated as her pig of a husband was forced to drink pints of piss and as she finally lost control of her bladder and pissed herself. To Emma the humiliation of her sissy, piggie husband was wonderful. She could see the light going out in her husbands eyes and the excitement at being a pig growing in her husbands mind.

She watched almost in disbelief as her husband worshipped a guys sweaty, hairy arse hole as she was spanked. At the same time Tim spanked Emma as he continued to fuck her. She started to look down and away from the scene, but he pulled back on her pony tail, telling her to watch every frame of her husbands fall. He needed her to see and comprehend fully that her husband was gone now.

As she watched and watched, seeing over 30 guys fuck and be sucked by her husband, to see her sissies pig cunt dripping with mens spunk, to see her well and truly bred, this was just the start. All those arguments over the years, the petty disagreements were a thing of the past. Now she would really own her husband, create her new sissy in the image she wanted, so long as it pleased Master Tim too.

The Emma heard the words she would never ever forget, "It's just fuck meat now, next time it won't need restraining, just look at it go. It's a sucking machine." It was her husband they were talking about.

As she heard that, she came hard again as Tim also filled her dirty hole with his cream. He held her tightly as she came, whispering in her ear "Now you are mine and she is ours, now you are mine and she is ours."

Once he'd recovered Tim stood and unbuckled the ball gag, Emma stretching her jaw out to relieve the stiffness "time to clean me slut." He'd not called her that much, but he figured she might as well get used to it, when it was just the two of them.

"Yes Master." Without a thought she took to batheing his cock and especially his pierced head with her tongue, cleaning ever crevice and savoring the taste of her ass and his cum mixed together.

"Good girl, now let's get showered and changed and go and pick up the pig for piercing, how does that sound?"

"Fucking sexy as hell, ummmm fuck I just can't wait."

Without much ado, they both stripped off the rest of their clothes, Tim unlacing her from the restrictive corset and allowing her to finally breathe deeply, he took this opportunity to hold the bottle of Pig Sweat to her nostrils once more to encourage her to take more on board. She did as she was bade, gorging on the poppers, loving the flushed feeling they gave her throughout her body. Her nipples and clit tingling more and more with each breath.

They lingered in the shower, her snuggled into his all embracing arms. His cock stiffening and knocking against her thighs. They rocked with each other under the hot cascade of water. Tim stroked her back. She was becoming his, more and more with each passing hour. He couldn't wait to see the state that Charlie would be in when they picked him up.

They both got dressed once more, Tim lacing Emma back into the corset, lifting her big breasts up until they almost spilled out of the top, he loved to dress her as sluttily as possible to further humiliate Charlie once they saw her again. "Do you want the plug in again Darling?"

"God yes please Darling, it feels like you're in me all the time then."

'Good slut, now bend over once more."

She knew the story now and bent over the desk, pulling her ample white ass cheeks apart as he put the butt plug to her lips, she lasciviously licked it, lubing it up a little for insertion.

This time it popped in after just a few little gentle pushes. "Well done slut, we're going to need a bigger plug tomorrow for you, that will be nice to shop together for. I might even have Charlie choose one for you and a new one for her too at the same time."

"Ummm that sounds lovely Master, truly humiliating for the sissy."

"That's always the plan, to pile on humiliation after humiliation so that she is ready for anything, no matter how wild." He was smiling at her as he said this. His cock was stiffening as they chatted, but as a text came through from Jim, saying that the pig was naked and full and available for pickup, Tim knew that there was no time for some fun with Emma at the moment. They need to get back to the basement. God he was having a good day, at the start when Charlie first logged on Tim had no idea that his plans would fall into place so easily and what a bonus Emma had turned out to be.

A short taxi ride later and they were at the doors of the Basement, as they entered the dimly lit, gay, adult shop, Emma's eyes were wide open looking at a bigger collection of butt plugs than she ever could have imagined.

12