AliExpress and Sissy Downfall Pt. 08

Story Info
The next stage of training and preparation to become a wife.
3.2k words
4.51
32.9k
15

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,005 Followers

Emma's gaze swung around the room taking in as much of the contents of the room as she could. So many of the items being completely unrecognizable to her.

"Close your mouth my dear little slut or I may have to put something in it."

"Yes Master, sorry Master, it is just an amazing collection."

"It is, isn't it and we'll get Charlie to choose your new plug shortly, but before we go and see him, we should get him a new plug, perfect for the animal shes becoming..." Tim turned as Jim came through into the shop, Jim we need an animal plug for the pig, have you got the bad dragon dildos?

"Hell yeah a whole table of them over here, there are some great plugs with big knots just like a dog's cock. Check this one out." Jim held up a big, a very big butt plug. "This is the Fenrir large size, it's a fucking beast and i mean a beast."

Emma gasped at the size and brutal ridges of the butt plug. "My God it's huge, in fact it's bloody frightening, can Charlie even take that."

Tim turned to her. "Why on earth would you ask such a question, if you or I want this fucking huge plug in the dirty little pig then that's where it's going, I'm quite sure we can find some form of persuasion for pig to work it all in."

"How wide is it Jim?"

"It's the knot that I love the most, it's 3 and a half fucking inches in diameter, once that's in it's not coming out without a lot of serious pulling and it'll keep the sluts pussy nice and wide open as the shaft alone in 2 1/2 inches wide. She'll be ready for whatever you want and that ribbed head will be rubbing on her prostrate with every step. Once it's in she'll be in slut heaven, even if it breaks her to get the knot into her pussy."

Jim loved this plug for the fact that every time he'd seen a slut try to take it in the ass there had been a point that they didn't think it would ever go in.

"Perfect Jim, get one of the boys to line it up once we have the pig ready for its shower."

"Can Emma just leave the sissies bag of clothes in the office and can we dress her in there. We're taking her onto Andy's from here?"

"sure no problem, it;s just through there Emma." Jim was wond

Then it and some protein to help with the persuasion to get that huge fucking ass splitting knot in where it belongs." Tim was loving constantly reinforcing the new dynamic with Charlie.

One of the burly guys knelt by the side of Charlie and instructed her to lick the head of Fenrir and then lined it up with her still slightly gaping pussy.

"Bear down on it baby girl." now it was time for Tim to be a little softer with her, so she never knew if he was the good cop or the bad cop, keeping her confused would stop her from thinking too much.

Charlie was having trouble staying up on her knees and began to sink down onto the 9 inches of dragon cock beneath her, she moaned as she took the shaft, it holding her wide open and the pronounced ridges stimulating her ass as she lowered herself.

Then she reached the knot, fuck it was big, she tried but couldn't take it.

"Well looked like it went rather well with the pig Jim?"

"Fuck yeah, it was a natural, gave in pretty quickly, I think not knowing if and when it would be freed helped a lot, you want me to get it or do you want to come through into the piggery, I should warn the lady it's pretty ripe in there."

"What do you think Emma, do you want Jim to get Charlie cleaned up and brought out so you can dress her, or do you want to see her in the Piggery."

"Fuck I think she needs to see me in there, so she gets the ultimate humiliation from it all and I'm so fucking turned on to see her in there too."

Jim led them both down the corridor and then the steps which Charlie had such trouble with as they walked along the dingy corridor to the Piggery, Emma could feel her butt plug fucking her as she walked. Her pussy was wet and in need of some action, she was as turned on as she had ever been, yet nervous at the same time.

The aroma which her husband adored was new to her, she'd only really smelled it in public toilets which she hated, but somehow it seemed fitting for her sissy pig of a husband.

Jim opened the door and the smell nearly floored Emma, she looked at Tim who simply smiled and entered the dark room to see the bench in the center of the room under a spot light. He smiled at the sight, Jim had unlocked all the straps and yet Charlie hadn't moved a muscle.

Tim bent down to Emma's ear "Remember the triggers, use the words carefully to reinforce everything ok?"

She simply nodded, she wanted to see into her husbands eyes and see what had been fucked out of her. Emma walked over to Charlie's glistening white chubby body. At first she thought the glisten was simply sweat but then she realised her husband was glazed in cum from head to toe. She was approaching her from the rear and could see her husbands still gaping ass cunt, oozing with cum which periodically dripped into the pot below her hole.

Emma didn't know what made her do it, but she slapped Charlies battered butt cheek as she reached her. Charlie let out a low moan. Then Emma put her hand on the back of Charlies cum and piss soaked head as she reached the front. Normally she'd have recoiled from the sexual liquids and the utter depravity of the scene, but she was high on a heady mix of poppers, Domination, submission and sheer fucking horniness.

"There there pig, Mistress is back for you."

Charlie slowly turned his head to look into her eyes and tears formed on her cum covered cheeks, her relief to see her wife and Mistress were intense. A faint smile was on Charlies cum covered swollen lips.

"Now you know you brought this all upon yourself pig, don't you?"

Charlie nodded almost imperceptibly "Yes Mistress, I deserved all of this, it's what I deserved, I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry for letting you and Master down. It's all my fault for sucking that guy like the dirty fucking whore I am."

"Well remember what happened here, if you continue to fail as a good sissy faggot, then all you'll be fit for is just to be a pig in a piggery. Do I make myself clear slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I'll be the best fag wife I can for you and Master Tim, I promise, please don't leave in the piggery. I'm begging you Mistress, please give me another chance, I'll be good, I'll do whatever I'm told, please don't leave me here again."

"So snuffling around the piggery was harder than you thought pig, was it."

Charlie was shaking her head a little, "It was so hard Mistress, so fucking hard." Charlie was almost whispering now, her voice filled with dread, "Please I just can't take anymore, I really can't." Charlies head slumped back down completely defeated.

"Well remember that forever. if you fail as a faggot sissy slut then you will be a pig and you will have brought that upon your self." Emma let the comments sink into Charlies hazy mind. Then pressed home her advantage, this was too easy.

"You remember the shame you felt at your messy little clit, what does it do to your slut look sissy, how does it affect it?"

"It ruins the look, the look you and Master want for me, it's so ugly, I hate it."

"That's right pig, it's such a shame it stops you from being the prettiest sissy fag you can be for Master, maybe you should just stay here as an ugly pig, to be bred in the piggery, night and day, week in, week out. Wouldn't that be the sensible thing to do with such an ugly thing."

"God Mistress, please don't do that, please give me a chance, I'll do anything to please you, just don't make me stay here, take me with you pleassssseeeee." Charlie was genuinely frightened now and begging from the bottom of her heart, desperate for release and to be with her Mistress and Master. Desperate to please them, to be protected by them. To serve as they saw fit. Just as Tim wanted her to be.

Emma stood and looked over to Tim who was chatting to Jim, "Where can we get this pig cleaned so we can get some clothes on it."

Jim called out "Guys get the pig to the shower block, wash it down naturally first please."

Two of the guys who'd broken the pig earlier came in and man-handled Charlie down the corridor to the shower room, placing her on the floor and telling her to kneel. Jim had picked up the bowl half filled with piss and many loads of cum which had dripped from Charlies holes. it was a horrifying mix to behold. Jim looked to Tim.

"You want me to force feed the pig all of this?" Jim looked to Tim.

Charlies eyes were huge, the horror at the amount of cum and piss and the idea of being force fed all of it, was almost too much to comprehend, there were pints of the goo in the bowl.

"I think at least a little should be consumed, but maybe save the full amount for the next time pig fails and has to come back for good." Tim smiled as he said this, he was loving showing Charlie his indifference and adding to the threats Emma had made.

"Get the Oxballs urinal gag, bring the tongue depressor insert too." Jim barked.

One of the guys responded to Jims order and ran into the store room. He came out with a gag with a yellow tube which went into Charlies mouth, quite long and which worked to hold Charlies tongue down in place so that she had no control over the flow of liquid into her throat, she'd just have to swallow.

Once the gag had been strapped in place. Charlie was left naked and kneeling next to the shower trough.

"Can one of you guys line up Fenrir and then feed the pig some protein to help with the persuasion to get that huge fucking ass splitting knot in where it belongs." Tim was loving constantly reinforcing the new dynamic with Charlie.

One of the burly guys knelt by the side of Charlie simply lined it up with her still slightly gaping pussy.

"Bear down on it baby girl." now it was time for Tim to be a little softer with her, so she never knew if he was the good cop or the bad cop, keeping her confused would stop her from thinking too much.

Charlie was having trouble staying up on her knees and began to sink down onto the 9 inches of dragon cock beneath her, she moaned as she took the first part of the shaft, inch by peverted inch opening her wide and the pronounced ridges stimulating her ass as she lowered herself.

Then she reached the knot, fuck it was big, she tried but couldn't take it, she pressed down multiple times, but in her mind that was never going to get inside her, it was simply far too big.

Another of the guys stepped forward and poured a pint or so of the piss and cum mixture into the urinal gag. Charlie gagging on the slime until she calmed herself down and focused on just having to swallow the awful mixture.

Tim whispered to Emma and she stepped forward to Charlie looking deep into her frightened eyes.

"Fuck yourself with the plug bitch ,now, get it fully in you or so help me God I'll have him just keep on filling up that gag, is that what you want? There's a whole bucket of this smoothie for you slut." Charlie shook her head still just trying to swallow the mix.

As Emma stood back three guys walked forward and began to wash down Charlie with their piss streams, meaning that the gag filled again. Charlie worked harder to get the knot into her pussy, rising and falling rhythmically. The piss was cascading over her face, almost drowning her, as she continued to swallow the gunge she finally slammed down onto her Fenrir, bearing down as hard as she could then rotating her fat ass to try and get one of the ridges of the plug under the edge of her asshole, then after a few rotations and with all her body weight pressing down, finally her hole stretched far enough to take Fenrir entirely.

She screamed into the gag as she finally took it, her ass opening wider than it ever had before and slumped forward as her asspussy clenched, hard and tight back over the knot, locking the huge dragon plug inside her. The feeling of being completely full, with not a spare inch of space inside her body took her to a new level of submission, her breathing hard and fast, almost panting like a dog.

"There, just look at her, fuck now she's ready, have her shower and we'll get her dressed and go and see Andy."

The guys straightened themselves up and lifted the now plugged Charlie to her feet, one of them unclipping the dripping gag and dropping it to the floor.

They moved Charlie under a shower head and set the stream of hot water over her. Then one of the guys waited until the shower had finished and wrapped a huge soft towel around Charlies shaking body.

"Follow me sissy." Emma led the way to the back office where her clothes had been left earlier. Charlie shuffled after her wife, her head hung low, whilst one of the guys held her arm to stop her from collapsing.

Tim followed them into the office and began to dry Charlie gently. The first soft touch nearly made Charlie swoon, she was his, completely his, finally, she had her Master, he had his faggot slut wife. He smiled at her for the first time for a long time, she felt his smile wash over her and was utterly happy, it was as though the smile had washed away just a little of the degradation she'd suffered but also some more of the last vestiges of Charlies manhood. It was seeping away, reducing bit by bit, leaving a hole in Charlie's soul which could only be filled through submission to a superior Alpha male.

Emma reached into the bag they'd brought and pulled out Charlies favorite PVC body, she held out the leg holes to Charlie who stepped gingerly into first one then the other. The body was still slightly sweaty and musky from her wearing it earlier, but as ever whenever she put this outfit on, she felt like a slut. Just the smell of it aroused her.

Emma pulled the legs up high on Charlies thighs and snug against the massive base of the Dragon plug, holding it deep in Charlies pussy. The crotch zip was closed and then Tim took hold of either side of the body and lifted Charlie almost off the ground bringing the body even higher up.

"Now her tits Emma, give her, her puppies."

Emma picked up one of the large breast forms and glued around the edge of it and looking into Charlies dazed eyes, she placed the first one on his chest and then the other, after waiting a few minutes she removed the first added more glue and gave it a couple of minutes to dry before reattaching it, once the other one was done, she turned to Tim.

There now she looks like more of a fag wife Master, the double glue will mean these are not coming off without the adhesive remover.

Tim nodded slightly, "She's getting there but that caged clit of hers is such a shame."

Charlie winced at the mention of her clit, she knew it let her down and it meant she was letting her Master down, she wanted so to please him, if only they could do something about that ugly clit. It was stopping her from being the best sissy fag she could be. Could he ever love her if she had that dirty, ugly, shameful clit and balls?

Emma helped Charlie put her arms through the arm holes, the body was so tight this was always a challenge. As Charlie shrugged the shoulders into place the tightness pulled Fenrir even deeper into her gaping hole and she revelled in the fullness as well as wondering how long before she was desperate for Fenrir to be taken out of her body. She'd had large plugs in before and knew that the euphoria of poppers combined with opening her ass so wide was short lived. Then the creeping dread of being too full would grow and have to be fed with more poppers to cope with the intrusion.

Emma zipped up the body slowly, the sound of the zip, jagging into Charlie's mind like the noise of a jail cell door being closed, a certain finality to the sound.

Emma stood back to admire the voluptuous slut of a husband that faced her. "Not bad Master?"

Tim looked on, "No no bad, but she needs to lose weight and get more of a figure and then we'll have something to be proud of. Just a little makeup for now, I want Andy to get to work on her."

Emma reached for the little gold dress and held it over Charlies head, pulling it down for her over the shimmering PVC body. It barely covered her arse and stretched over her tits.

Then Emma knelt and held one of the patent high heeled shoes to Charlie and lifted her foot into it. Charlies weight forced forward, she had to concentrate and lean on the guy holding her arm just to stay upright. Emma padlocked the strap shut and put the other shoe on. Charlies ass was forced backward and Tim couldn't resist. he moved to her and she turned her head to face him. Tim stroked her fat ass and looked into her eyes.

"Now that's more like it boi, much more like it. But you can be so much better can't you?"

"Yes Master I'll be the best fag I can for you, make me better please."

Emma stood and placed the black bod wig on her husbands head and then wiped her face clean and applied a deep burgundy coat of lipstick, some blusher, mascara and left it at that.

"Is that ok Sir?"

"Perfect for now, let's get her to Andy for her next piece of modification."

Charlie wasn't sure quite what her Master meant, but it would no doubt be an improvement.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,005 Followers