Alignment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So nice. You're good at this Steve so I assume you like doing it."

"Mmm hmm." I hummed.

This time when my hands reached the top or Sarah's thighs I held them there slipping my thumbs between her thighs. My face trailed down to meet them, my tongue waiting while my hands separated Sarah's glorious glutes.

"Oh yeah baby. That's the spot." Sarah said in response to my tongue spinning circles around her anus.

"Come man. Stop being such a tease. You're driving me crazy! Lick my ass!" Sarah pleaded.

With her pelvis tilted back trying to get my tongue on her anus, my thumbs found the base of her pussy and split her labia apart. My tongue dipped into her cunt.

"My ass Steve. MY ASS! You've already tasted my pussy now start licking my ass." In her voice I heard the word that she muttered to me in class though I don't think she actually said it just now, in the darker regions of my mind I heard... 'slave'.

Sarah reached through her legs with one hand pushing my face and thumbs away from her cunt. She then reached around behind herself placing her hand on the back of my head, mashing my face into her ass. She was so insistent, and I was ready too, I started licking her ass as vigorously and passionately as I could. It was such a nice ass. My tongue was all around it.

"That's it baby. Ooo yeah, just like that. And oh god yeah. Suck it just like that." Sarah encouraged me when I started sucking her anus and driving my tongue into her.

I slid two fingers into her cunt and curled them forward trying to find her G-spot.

"Damn you're talented. I should have you give lessons to all the young guys I sleep with who don't have the first clue how to touch a woman. A little more tongue in my ass please."

I obliged her request again.

"That's perfect. Now suck up some of your spit from my ass, get your fingers out of me and lick up as much pussy juice as you can. We will finish this exercise another day."

I was stunned but did as I was told. I was just finishing lapping at her cunt honey when Sarah pushed me away.

"Now stand and give me your best tree."

I stood up, took a moment to gather myself then struck the pose.

"Nice cock Steve. I love a man with a good solid erection." Sarah said grabbing my cock while she walked around me examining my posture.

"Good. Really good. Now as long as you can keep that foot up in the air I'm going to kneel in-front of you and suck your cock. Drop your foot and I stop."

I gulped and almost lost my balance.

"There there big boy. Don't spoil this before I even get started.

Sarah knelt in front of me and took the head of my raging boner into her mouth. Her right hand held my cock at the base rhythmically moving up and down the shaft in unison with her sucking mouth. Her left hand grasped my balls moving between caresses, squeezes and massages.

My lord this girl could suck cock. She was good and her work on my balls was moving things along until she would decide to give them a good squeeze which seemed to supress my urge to cum.

My leg was getting tired. I had moved my hands onto Sarah's shoulders for some support. Sarah's rhythm paused with my seven inches half buried in her mouth, her lips pressing against her hand. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. "Don't drop that foot. I'm enjoying this far too much to stop."

Her mouth clamped onto my cock again and her lips inched their way down my shaft. Just as her lips reached her hand, her fingers released their grip and moved down to hold my foot in place on my thigh. My leg was relieved to have Sarah's added support. She really didn't want to stop sucking my cock. My focus transferred back to my cock when I felt Sarah's nose pressing against my pubic bone. My wife was good at giving blowjobs but she had never been able to take me entirely into her mouth. The sensations Sarah was providing engulfed my awareness. I moved one hand from Sarah's shoulder to the back of her head. Her mouth found a new rhythm. Longer strokes at the same pace she had established earlier. Every time her nose hit my pubic bone she would pause. Sarah's saliva was dripping down my scrotum, her left hand dutifully massaging her spit into my balls. I had never before been honored with such a skillful no hands blow job.

This went on for several minutes. The pressure was building in my testes. Sarah suddenly released my cock and my foot in the same instant. Again she sat back, dribbled a big spit onto her chest between her tits. She looked up at me "Fuck my tits again Steve. I want you to fuck my tits. And when you're ready to cum I want to know so I can drink every last drop of your salty spunk."

Sarah sat forward and pressed my cock into her chest. Covered in slippery saliva I started thrusting, watching the head of my cock emerge then disappear between Sarah's glorious mounds. The sensations were different but every bit as stimulating as sliding in and out of Sarah's mouth.

The pressure in my scrotum built again. I was just about to speak, to tell Sarah I was about to cum when she grabbed my cock and speared her hot mouth with the head. My knees buckled when the first load of sperm burst out of my dick and filled Sarah's mouth. Wave after wave of cum spilled from me into Sarah's waiting throat. She coughed a couple of times but never let her mouth slip from its duty.

My orgasms subsided. Sarah continued to suck my cock causing me to tremble and convulse but she truly wanted to consume every drop I could contribute to her seeming hunger milking my cock with her right hand.

"What a great fucking morning this has been. Don't you agree Steve?"

"Oh yeah. It was great."

"Except for your wife dropping by when you were eating my pussy."

"Yeah well."

"But I like your idea. I'm going to take her aside next class and let her know how embarrassed I am that she interrupted my masturbation."

"I'm not sure how she will respond, but she is pretty open about these things."

Sarah kissed my cock once more then stood up and embraced me for a 10 minute make out session.

"Too bad you're married Steve or I would adopt you and spend every night and day for two weeks fucking your brains out."

"Only for two weeks?" I smiled.

"Well, we would have to go out and eat some real food at some point don't you think."

Sarah reached between her legs and coated her right hand in her pussy drippings.

"You have to leave this on your face and lips all day so that every time you inhale you will be reminded of my sweet pussy."

Sarah raised her hand and slowly smeared her goo on my lips, chin and around my nostrils.

"Now lick and suck my fingers clean so you have the fresh taste of my cunt married with its sweet aroma."

While I licked, Sarah held and squeezed my cock.

"You're a sweet man Steve. See you in a few days."

Sarah gathered up her things and left. I was hooked. All I could think about the rest of the day with pussy aroma tickling my senses every few minutes was my last encounter with Sarah and what my next would bring.

When I got home that night Margaret and I were eating dinner sharing the typical daily small talk when Margaret said, "I dropped my cell phone in the change room this morning."

I wondered where this was going so I tried to diffuse things, "Sarah told me that as I was leaving. Said you came back and the two of you found it behind a chair or something. Did you make it to your meeting on time?"

"No. I had to dial in from the car but that was okay. Strangest thing though, the door was locked when I came back to the studio and Sarah said you were still there."

"I guess I was. Maybe Sarah was sweeping the studio after class or something."

"That would have made sense but she said she was in the bathroom and her clothes were somewhat askew."

"Really? Hmm. I didn't notice when she let me out. But you know men, we don't notice these things. Maybe she was in the bathroom, or maybe changing to take a shower. You know what it's like getting out of sweaty clothes, maybe she was halfway out when you arrived. I can't imagine trying to put them back on. Maybe she just rushed and had trouble getting them on. Who knows?"

"Hmm, maybe."

And our conversation ended with that.

12