Alisa's Private Party

Story Info
What she's been seeking forces itself on her.
1.7k words
4.07
76.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

"NO PARTIES" the voice was the unmistakable screech of my mother. They were going away for the weekend, the house to myself and although I always made out to have a life, I never really did. I was 18 young and ready for anything or so I thought but in reality I didn't know what I was doing.

They drove off and before the dust settled I was on the phone, tracking down a party or at least a possibility. I was a sexy young girl looking for a little fun, was that so hard to come by?

I found the party, short skirt, tank top with all my perky little breasts poking out for all to see. I felt like such a little tease but no real takers. There's always the little weasels sniffing around but that's not my style. All I'm looking for is a big strong guy to sweep me off my feet. I know it's cornball but what the hell a girl can dream.

Almost midnight and not a single prospect in sight, I head for the door, and the cool night air feels good. I walked home and poured myself a glass of wine and curled up on the sofa. "God I could use a little extra curricular activity. The movie is a little soft porn and the simulated sex is hitting home. My hand crawls down between my legs, feeling the wetness soaking through the thin material of my panties. I put my head back holding the thought, feeling the warmth wash over me.

Is that a car door closing, I go to the window, nothing but blackness, back to my space on the couch, the idea of a home invader rush through my head, my pussy aching to be touched.

I was in the middle of the fantasy, all of sudden his hand was at my throat, my eyes shot open, all I saw was the gun. My face pushed against the cold hard steel. The low voice almost a whisper in my ear, "Don't move slut or you'll feel my wrath"

I couldn't see his face or even his body all I knew was he had a gun to my head, my pussy seemed pour out of me. His gun pushed against me was in control.

"What do you want, I don't have any money" I pleaded like a little girl.

His laugh was scary, a low throaty chuckle, what did he want, then I saw him, his large muscular frame hovering over me, threatening but so incredibly gorgeous.

"Stand up" and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feat, he stood a good foot taller his chest next to my cheek as he brought my hand up to his face. A sniff of my hand and a smile broke out over his face. The tongue was licking at me, sucking in my fingers as his other hand held the cold steel of his gun against my cheek. I stood paralyzed completely at his mercy.

What did he want, why did I want to be raped by him so badly, my body shivered as he ran his hand down my body, feeling the hard nipples poking out of my little tank top. Farther down his hand moved, feeling the soft smooth skin of my thighs and then up again, against my warm pussy, feeling the heat between my legs.

I want it, I want to feel him against me touching me holding me, but he pushes me away, his cold grey eyes boring into me.

"Take it off slut, I want to see your naked little body"

"Make me" what was I saying, he had a gun, he stood at least 6'3" and I wanted him to see me, to lust after me. The hand flew out towards me, grabbed my hair and pulled me close to hi mouth.

A low throaty whisper, his breath on my neck "I will" He grabbed the top of the tank top and pulled the material giving out to his large powerful hand.

I stood in front of my attacker, my perky breast standing out, the tiny nipples hard, waiting for his touch, wanting to feel the roughness of his hand on my smooth skin.

The laugh, his eyes raking over my half nakedness, "The skirt, take it off I want to see that sweet little booty."

I reached back and unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the ground, my panties the only barrier between him and me.

Grabbing my hand he spun me around, the gun coming to rest on my small shoulder, the cold steel against my tender cheek, pushing into the yielding flesh.

I could feel the hardness between my cheeks as he pushed his body against me, it felt so big, why did I want it so bad. The thought of his hardness penetrating, the image in my mind made me quiver against him.

"God you're a hot little slut, aren't you?"

I craved him, but again he pushed me away, stepping back to take in the lovely view, "Your panties too my sweet"

"So make me" Was I insane, again the hand flew out grabbing the only material I still had on, they ripped clean. He put the wet torn material up to his face smelling the musky odor of my desire.

I had always shaved and the sight of myglistening slit seemed to be intoxicating my attacker. The intensity of his stare only increased my desire. He wanted me, he lusted for me and it sent chills down my spine. Would he just grab me and slam me against the wall. Weren't rapist suppose to just take you, use you, but he was just playing with me?

"Turn around and bend over the couch, I want to see that lovely ass, and I will make you" his voice with had a touch of laughter.

God this was so humiliating, he was just playing with me, my pussy dripped down the inside of my thigh as I obeyed, hardly breathing as I felt the barrel of his gun move up between my legs. I wanted to spread my legs, encourage his invasion of my most private place, god, I was such a little slut, so ready to cum so willing to be fucked by this total stranger.

The gun slid into my slit, the hard roundness pushing against my clit, I could hear the sloshing of my own wetness, I was ashamed of my own wanton desire, I could hear the low chuckle as he played me.

The gun disappeared and I was startled as his hand came down hard on my exposed ass. I grabbed the couch hard, my body reacting to the stinging .

"Oh god, Ahh that hurts"

Now I was really afraid, I never moved, the second slap was harder and they continued to fall, the burning increasing with ever slap, finally without warning they stopped. His hand now massaging my red burning ass cheeks, the larger rough hand kneading the roundness.

"Turn around and get down on your knees"

I complied without thinking and was presented with the biggest cock I had ever seen, I tried not to look up at him, afraid he would see the desire, let him know how much I wanted him. He put the gun against my cheek, the coolness of the metal made me shiver.

I grasped the monster, my little hand unable to reach completely around it's thickness. His hand grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth towards the engorged head, it twitched as my lips touched it.

"Suck it slut, maybe if you're good I'll let you live"

The thought of what he could do and the knowledge that he would do it inspired me to suck the best my limited experience allowed. He pushed the head into my throat I fought the gag reflex, trying to take it the swollen head deep into me. I was succeeding, my own throat relaxing as my fingers played with his heavy balls. I felt his hand on my hair, first pulling me to him and then pushing me away, fucking my face. He was going to cum, I wanted so badly to feel the hot sticky cum on me, feel his pleasure, want him to use me, fill me.

"Lay down my little fuck slut, I want to use that tight little pussy, I want to be inside your cunt when I cum"

He pushed me back and entered my wet canal in on stroke, driving the 9 inches deep into my tight puss. A groan of pleasure escaped his lips and he reached around and pushed his hands under my ass, the gun forgotten as he drove into me.

He lifted me without the least effort, his strong arms flexing as I grabbed him trying to keep the hard shaft buried deep inside me. He pushed me up impaling me on the hard shaft, his fingers creeping around to my tight little ass, probing at me, felling its tightness. I felt the big finger push inside my little asshole filling me even more.

The feeling of his pelvis pounding at my hard clit was too much, my whole body seemed possessed as he thrust into me, I began to convulse against him, the tide of pleasure washing over my body. I felt him pulsing inside me, pumping his cum deep into me, my arms grasping at his powerful shoulders, my legs wrapped around his waist as I hung on, my face buried against his muscular neck. I wanted to have his cum inside me, wanted to keep him inside me, using me fucking me, his hot cum pumping into my little body.

I threw my head back and screamed, a primal scream, cumming hard, knowing I had never felt anything like this, the pleasure washing over me as his cock pulsed deep inside me, his hands on my burning ass, the finger driving up into my little asshole.

"That's it fuck me slut, fuck my big hard cock"

He groaned from deep down inside his body tensing and shaking as it held on to me.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers