Alisha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both nodded. The parents agreed and sent us out saying they needed to discuss the party and other things. Before leaving they hugged us and told us they were happy for us.

I had a brainwave and suddenly I asked, "Dad can we tell our friends now? Please."

Alisha beamed. She hadn't thought of it.

My dad smiled and said, "Why not?"

We smiled and rushed outside. We were on cloud nine. I called my friends urging them to come at our meeting place and Alisha did the same. After 20 minutes everyone had gathered and asked what the fuss was about.

I had a shit eating grin on my face which was noticed by my best friend. He punched me and said, "Spill it?"

I laughed and said, "Me and Alisha are getting engaged."

The girls squealed and rushed to Alisha. My friends shouted, "Finally."

They thumped me jokingly. The girls rushed toward me and engulfed me in a group hug. We were all happy.

They asked about the date when I asked, "Why did you say Finally?"

My friends laughed and said everyone knew about your crush. I shrugged it off and laughed. We discussed what to do next and others just enjoyed the news. I got a call from home and we broke the group after more thumps and hugs.

After returning home we were told about the plans and about the calls made to our relatives. Everyone was elated. Mom and aunt had lots to do. I didn't know what but who cared; I was getting engaged. We discussed about the engagement some more before aunt and Alisha had to leave.

Hugs were given and good night's were said. We went upstairs to our respective rooms and slept.

A month later, it was the engagement day. The guests had gathered at our house. I was banished to my room with my friends and was not allowed to see Alisha. It was maddening since she was busy the previous week.

My friends were happy for me and were joking around. The house was a happy one! At last I was called downstairs and was hugged by my female relatives. Younger cousins congratulated me. The elder ones were happy to see me.

I was waiting impatiently for Alisha when a vision stepped down the stairs. Alisha was looking angelic. Her dress was tight and modern enough but was good enough to wear among the elders. She let her hair flow which was rare for her. She had never needed makeup but had a slight blush of makeup.

As she stepped in the living room her eyes locked on me and she gave her divine smile as she stepped closer to me. I was mesmerized by her beauty. I smiled when my friend nudged me. I gulped and whispered to her,

"You are looking gorgeous!"

Alisha smiled and said, "You too. Absolutely handsome."

My mom and Aunt Zi came close to us. The room grew silent. They passed us our rings. I stepped close and slid my ring on her finger. It looked beautiful on her finger. Alisha too put her ring for me. We smiled and moved to hug. My mom cried out,

"Kiss her already!"

I looked at mom like she were a maniac. Everyone started laughing on my expense. I found that she was quite serious. Never to back down on a dare I shrugged and leaned in to kiss Alisha.

Everyone was sidelined. It was me and my love- Alisha. We moaned into the kiss. Just as we were deep in the kiss my mom called to me to stop it!

Again making a fool of myself everyone laughed. It was all in good humor. Alisha was blushing too but was holding my hand. We smiled at others. We were together and that was it.

Prologue:

Danny and Alisha were married as they decided after graduation. Everyone were happy for them. Their old and new friends too were cheering for them. Their parents proudly performed the marriage ceremony. Their aunt moved into Danny's house and her house was given to them both. They now have a son who is a mini version of Danny! They still are happy and strong for each other.

THE END.

This is a real story of someone I know personally. On their behalf I tried to give their love a base and a story. I know there have been mistakes but this is my first story. Danny hope I did justice to this! Thank you H.. You sure helped me a lot. And thank you for all the feedback and certain emails I received.

HBK96

12