Alison and the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, as Alison inspected her friend's crotch, Kristen placed her own self above her sister's face, facing Alison so she could watch her friend's first time with another woman. Kristen lowered her pussy over her twin's mouth, who greedily started eating it out the way she knew her sister liked, in deep licks from front to back. Kristen also kept her pussy hair trimmed and shaped, though she preferred the landing strip style she was currently sporting.

From this position she was nearly in a 69 with her twin, but Alison's face between Becky's legs instead of her own. Alison was licking as fast and aggressively as she could, wanting to do a good job eating Becky out, which Kristen watched to great pleasure. Alison then looked up to see one twin sitting on the other's face, and without even touching herself felt another orgasm come on, dripping down between her smooth legs. She looked back down to concentrate on the task at hand, and after a little bit Becky's body tensed up and she closed her legs around Alison's head, nearly hurting her, and then releasing her friend's face from between her thighs as she screamed a moan of ecstasy, muffled by her sister's pussy that covered Becky's mouth.

Alison had now experienced lesbian love making, and sat up to watch Kristen finish while riding her twin's face. She was pulling at her own nipples while Becky worked her tongue around Kristen's clit, writhing in pleasure, cumming hard and then collapsing onto her naked sister's body. Once everyone's panting had subsided, the three of them joined in a loving hug, three-way kissing, sharing the scents and tastes of each other's bodies.

They broke off and laid back down, with Alison in the middle of a twin sandwich, one naked girl on each of her arms. They lay back staring at the ceiling and relaxing for a moment before sitting up between them.

"Well, that was a little different!" Alison said, with all three cracking up laughing. "I think there's one more lemonade. Want to split it?"

"Sure", both the twins said, laughing again as they answered at the same time. Alison got up and walked over to the mini-fridge, while the twins moved in closer together on the floor, hugging and looking into each other's eyes. When Alison returned with the opened bottle, they were back to kissing. She took the first sip, and waited not wanting to break up their make out session. Once they realized she had returned, the stopped and Alison sat down, while the twins sat up.

"So, was that the craziest thing you guys have ever done?" Alison asked, giggling as she passed the hard lemonade to Becky.

"Well, that depends on how you define crazy, I guess," answered Kristen. "It's the first time we've had a three-way, so that's pretty crazy. But then again, the two of us in a pretty short time have gotten up to some kinky stuff by ourselves!"

Kristen was smiling wide, looking back and forth from her friend to her sister, not certain if she wanted to reveal all of their secrets quite yet. But then Becky passed the lemonade to her naked sister, and continued where she had left off.

"Yeah, like for starters, this one likes to lick my ass, even after I've been working out!" Becky interjected, laughing and pointing at her sis, who almost spit out the drink that was in her mouth while laughing. All three were now giggling at the revelation.

"What? Really???" she exclaimed!

"Oh yeah? Well, I don't recall you complaining, miss! And besides, who suggested we try watersports, huh?" replied Kristen, shooting a very sexy and suggestive look at her twin. They laughed, while Alison stood up, announcing "I don't know what THAT means, but I have to use to bathroom. Excuse me."

The twins started laughing harder, which made Alison pause. Then they sisters got up together and, "here, follow us!"

Each took one of Alison's hands and led her into the full bathroom in their basement. They turned on the lights, and started to guide Alison into the gigantic bathtub, which easily accommodated the three of them. The twins sat down on the bottom of the tub, first Kristen, and then Becky who was between her sister and Alison remained standing. Kristen wrapped her legs around her twin's curvy hips, put the plug in the drain, and began to explain.

"So, 'watersports' is just another word for, like, pee sex. It's when you pee on someone, or someone watches you pee, or when you even taste it," Kristen said, smiling wide in anticipation.

"Oh my god, you guys!!!" yelled Alison, while the twins looked up at her. Kristen's hands were on her sister's boobs, tweaking her nipples while staring up at her friend's face.

"Yeah, it's really sexy" said Becky.

"So, wait... you guys want me to actually..." Alison said, giggling and drawing out her question. "... to actually piss on you, or something?"

Both of the twins nodded, smiling wide and licking their lips. Alison covered her mouth with her hands, hiding her laughter, but she wasn't turned off by the idea.

"Oh my god. Umm, well, obviously I've never done anything like THIS before. I'm not even (giggle) sure that I can go with you guy looking at me like that" said, while now starting to shimmy a little from side to side. She did have to go very desperately, but wasn't sure she could relax.

"Does this help?" asked Kristen, as she brought her face around to the side and started kissing her twin very passionately. Her hands were still at Becky's large boobs, while her own pressed into her sister's back. Alison just kept giggling.

"haha, no, but it's not not hurting either, hehehehehe" said Alison. "Okay, I guess I can try, but I'm not promising anything, girls!"

Now she gathered herself a little bit, and spread her legs so that her feet were on either side of Becky's, which were spread out straight, extending the length of the tub. Alison squatted down a little, as she wasn't very used to peeing while standing up. She would do it occasionally while showering, but never with someone else watching. She closed her eyes, and tried to relax her bladder, but despite her desperation to release it, her body just wasn't willing to comply. She grimaced a bit, now trying to force her piss out, but after a few seconds still nothing had come out. She tried again, and finally, a slight trickle of pee produced itself at the opening of her pussy. She gasped, glad to finally get something going for her friends, who were also giddy in anticipation. Her pee wasn't much, and just clung like a couple of droplets of dew.

She pushed again, and this time it really started. As soon as it started to flow, Becky and Kristen both brought their hands up to trying and catch some, to rub it over their bodies. It only went for a few seconds, before Alison's body clamped up again, with tons still inside, but the dam was broken. She gasped for some air, and then opened her eyes to look down at the sisters, eagerly messaging her piss over each other's bodies. Because they'd had so much to drink, it was relatively clear, but the mild odor was making itself present in the close quarters of their bathtub. Alison pushed, and finally she knew this was it, as her urine sprayed out at full force. Again, the other two were quick to try and pool it in their hands, and rub it over their tits, stomachs, and legs.

After 5 or 10 seconds of uninterrupted peeing, Becky got a little bolder and moved her face forward into Alison's stream. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, trying to catch a bit on her tongue. Alison saw this, and complied by trying to bring her own pussy closer to her friend's sexy face, and pulling open her pussy lips so as to spray her hot piss higher on their bodies. Becky's outstretched tongue and wide open mouth was now catching nearly all of it, and she let it pool in there for a bit, trying to hold as much as possible. Alison had needed to go badly, but she could feel it was now starting to subside and slow down, eventually becoming a trickle that fell to their legs and feet.

Still having not spit or swallowed her friend's piss, Becky closed her mouth, and turned around to face her sister. Kristen tilted her head back, and Becky maneuvered her face higher, and then spit about half of the mouthful of pee in her twin's open lips. They each then swallowed a big gulp, and feverishly started kissing, while Alison remained standing in amazement. She watched as the incest twins before her licked at one another's lips and faces, savoring the taste of her fresh, hot, piss. Alison was now kneeling down to get closer, and the twins released each other, and welcomed her into their embrace, as they now moved around a bit to switch position and three-way kiss. She didn't even think about it at first, but she quickly realized that she was now licking and kissing her own pee off their faces, and it drove her wild!

Becky broke it off, standing now in the middle of the three of them, with Alison facing her pussy, and Kristen facing her ass. Becky's stomach, hips, vagina, and legs were all drenched with Alison's pee, which was rolling off her body now and collecting in the base of the tub. The two girls still seated on the bottom of the tub to start licking at her body, getting the rest. Becky spread her legs, propping one up on the edge of the tub to give better access, and Alison quickly dove face first into Becky's groin. Her triangle, V shaped pubic hair was full of piss droplets, and she tried to lick them all up. Once clean, she began to really get into Becky's sweet pussy, licking from back to front, pushing her tongue as deep as she could into her vagina, and of course flicking the young woman's clit with her lips and mouth.

Meanwhile, opposite Alison in the tub was Kristen, who she saw was not just sitting by and watching. Kristen was attacking Becky's ass, licking and kissing her cheeks and trying to cover every inch with saliva. After she had tasted Alison's piss off her sister's butt, she used her hands to part Becky's behind and expose her cute little asshole. Kristen didn't hesitate, as she began eating out Becky's ass, tenderly at first, and then getting more aggressive. She could taste Alison's piss here too, though after a few seconds she had gathered up all of it, and now her twin's butt was completely clean.

For a minute or two it continued like that, with Becky having her pussy licked for the second time that night by Alison in the front, and her ass eaten out by Kristen in the back. She then looked down to make eye contact with Alison, and asked if she was ready for her to pee.

Alison nodded, but didn't let go of her friend's lower lips with her own mouth. Even though the twins had done this several times before, it still took them a bit to get going, and harder still when being licked. After a few moments, Alison's mouth began to fill with warm piss straight from Becky's body, with some of it dribbling down her chin and over her breasts. She moved her head lower, to try to catch it all of it, but didn't lose contact with her friend's private parts. Alison let Becky's pee pool in there for a moment, when Becky stopped peeing to allow her to catch up. Alison pulled back and looked up at her friend's face, mouth open showing both of the twins it's contents, swirling it around with her tongue to really taste it with all of her mouth before swallowing with a big gulp.

The girls all laughed and Becky bent forward to kiss Alison and get a taste of herself. As she bent over she was basically shoving her body back into her twin's face, Kristen resumed rimming her ass and pussy, which began pissing again, which Kristen switched to lapping with pleasure. Becky started to cum while peeing in her twin's face, and her orgasm made her body shake so much she had to stop kissing Alison and hold on to the sides of the tub to steady herself. Loud moans echoed throughout the basement. Pee was all over Kristen's face and body, but she didn't stop licking her sister until Becky pulled away and her flow trickled to a stop, adding to the inch or so of pee they were sitting in.

"Wow, that looked like it felt good" said Alison. "I'd love to try cumming and peeing at the same time!"

"Well, maybe that can be arranged" replied Kristen, who's face and body were absolutely soak with pee and pussy juice. By now, the scent of their sex and piss was over powering, but also intoxicating to all three and kept them excited.

"I can't believe you were licking her asshole! What's that taste like? What's that feel like?"

"I guess it feels like when you wipe, but also like you're wiping with something warm and slippery (giggle). And, as for the taste, well ... hard to compare it to anything else, I guess. You'll just have to try!"

It was Kristen's turn to go, so she stood up while Becky sat back down. Pee had clung to her landing strip sculpted pubic hair just like with her sister's, and Alison looked on with bated breath hoping that she'd get to sample a second lustful lady's pussy that night. She was in luck, as Kristen positioned her body above Alison's face, but facing her sister. She spread her legs and feet, and bent forward as Becky had just a minute before, making out with her sis and giving full access of her pussy and ass to their best friend and new lover.

Alison was instantly licking at Kristen's sweet, tight, little pussy, which was slick with juices and piss, both of which she discovered she loved to taste. As she lapped greedily, her nose was coming in contact with the girl's little pucker of an asshole. She'd never seen another person's butt this close up, so it drew her attention and had her staring at it as best she could. She moved her mouth now kissing and licking Kristen's thighs, and then next her butt cheeks, which also had the now familiar taste of Becky's urine. As Alison got bolder, her tongue moved closer to Kristen's crack, starting at the top, moving her way down just a little, before moving back to her pussy. With her hands on both of Alison's ass cheeks, and spread them apart to get a good look. She figured it looked pretty clean, and it was now or never, so before she could rethink it, Alison stuck out her tongue and made contact with Kristen's asshole.

She then started really licking her friend's asshole, trying to make contact with every part of her sexy butt and give an unforgettable rim job. Alison started altering between licking her pussy and ass, starting at the top of one and making a long lap until the bottom of the other. Next she tried to stick her tongue in to Kristen's pussy as far as she could, before moving up a little bit and trying to tongue fuck her friend's butt. That was much harder, since Kristen's rectum was so tight, but after a few attempts it loosened up a bit and her tongue was actually in her friend's ass.

Now Kristen's bladder relaxed, and she began pissing on Alison's body. Alison released her grip on Kristen's rear end, and moved lower to drink yet again from one of the twin's beautiful womanhood. Kristen's was a little darker and stronger in taste, but that didn't bother Alison at all, who gulped it down, and then let the rest splash against her erect nipples. She returned her mouth to Kristen's asshole, while her peeing slowed down and eventually stopped. There was now maybe 2 inches of piss that they were all sitting in, while Kristen came to her second orgasm of the night. Becky had gotten on her hands and knees bending over in front of Kristen, who was now eating her sisters ass, forming a three person analingus chain in the tub. Kristen's orgasm lasted and lasted, but finally she collapsed softly into the piss filled tub.

Becky turned around, and she and Alison laughed at the position Kristen was now in. Half of her face was in the pee that had pooled in their tub, with her rear end up in the air, and her short hair soaking up even more piss. She was also laughing, and then sat back up, where all three joined together for some kissing and groping. They each tasted one another's piss and pussies on their tongues, and all six hands were busy at work feeling every inch available. One of the twins even snaked a finger up Alison's butthole, pumping it a few times before removing. It was Becky, who then brought her finger to her mouth and she sucked it hard.

"Hey, I just wanted a quick taste!" Becky said, smiling lustfully at the other two.

"Oh, me too! Here, now you'll know how good it feel!" added Kristen with excitement!

They spun Alison around, pushing her hips and butt into the air. It was wet with pee, and the two twins picked a side and started licking vigorously to get one more taste of their collective bodily fluids. Then Becky moved forward more, and started long, flat, licks, savoring of Alison's anus. In this position, Alison's face was near the urine in tub, and her mouth was instantly wide open in joy of having the twins work their magic on her butt. She was moaning louder than she'd ever moaned before, with one girl stabbing with her tongue to taste the most of Alison's ass as possible, while the other was lower trying to lick her pussy and clit. The two of them switched, giving both a change to taste her body in every way possible. It was the anal stimulation that at last sent her over the edge once again, this time in a way she'd never felt before.

The twins let up once they knew she'd cum, and then kissed each other before collecting themselves and pulling the plug from the drain. They turned on the water, opening up a particularly bubbly bottle of body wash, and they proceeded to soaping their bodies. The steam soon filled the bathroom, and the girls giggled and moaned as they helped clean their sexy bodies.

After washing away the piss from their wild sexy evening, the girls dried themselves and hopped out of the shower. They pulled out the bed from the couch, and got under the blankets naked. Alison was in the middle, with a girl on each side. They kissed and spooned together until they fell asleep together, arms intertwined in a loving embrace.

12