Alison Ch. 02

Story Info
Alison meets Billy at the bar for happy hour with friends.
2.2k words
4.58
25.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 11/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up in the driveway of my apartment, still lost in thought of what happened this evening. Alison gave me a hand job on the front stoop of her house for the whole world to see. My thoughts ran from horror of what this could mean at work, since Alison knew my boss and co-workers. Thoughts ran as well to how intense my orgasm was and how I wanted to experience it again. She did say she would call later for another date, but in the mean time I was definitely going to see her at work on Monday.

Once in my bedroom I pushed the feelings of guilt and horrors of office gossip out of my head and settled in on a long jack off session thinking about Alison and the dress she wore this evening. Pictures of her long and darkly tanned thighs framed by the hem of her dress and that black g-string played in the foreground as my hands slowly brought my cock to life. The way she moved and smiled at me knowing full well how lustful I was for her.

The feelings of the silk dress that played on my back while her hands moved on my cock, now as if in unison my hands moving to the speed Alison's were in that moment. My thought's mingled back and forth from the rush of knowing people could see me out in the open, and back to Alison. I knew she was in a state of lust at that moment as well, controlling me, exposing me, and pleasuring me. If it was a spell she cast on me that night it was complete by the time my cock exploded for the second time that night. I knew what ever it took me and my cock. I needed more of Alison.

Sunday was uneventful but my thoughts strayed to the practical and by Monday morning I was back at work fully expecting the worse. Some one must have seen me or Alison would have confided in a close co-worker, but rest assured everyone would be whispering behind my back about my naked jack off performance. As you could expect I was nervous and interested in what people have done over the weekend. I figured if I got in on the water cooler gossip I would get wind of what got out and maybe head it off with my own versions of the story.

Well, I spent all of Monday and Tuesday rummaging around the water cooler and lunch tables looking for a hint of a joke or snide comment in my direction. I found out some other juicy gossip about Paul and Cindy from accounting but nothing about Alison or me. On Wednesday I found Alison sitting alone at a lunch table so I decided to confront her about what happened and try to salvage my reputation at work. My hidden agenda, the one hiding out in my pants was when could we see each other again?

We exchanged some small talk and discussed the rumors about Paul and Cindy. When I brought up the subject of last weekend, specifically our date. Alison responded, "You know I have rules on the subject." I responded, "Yeah, but This is really important to me that this doesn't get out." Alison smiled and I think we both knew at that point I was screwed. Alison took a bite of her lunch; the silence was horrible with my mind spinning in all directions. She let the moment drag out a bit longer and said, "I did mention it to a few close girlfriends, but you wouldn't know them"

Great, they could know me or my co-workers, well the possibilities are just endless, so I said in a somewhat aching tone, "Well where do we go from here?"

She of course took another bite of lunch and let me flail about in the possibilities, but she finally said, "We meet up again later this week how about Thursday after work for happy hour?" I agreed and left feeling both elated and a sense of doom approaching.

The time between our lunch and the happy hour was uneventful and I was starting to feel like Alison could keep secrets and this would be a good time had by all. I pulled into the bar parking lot to a bar I've never been to before and was sure that none of my co-workers would go after work. Alison wasn't in the bar so I pulled up a bar stool and ordered a drink. I finished that one and ordered another drink while two very attractive women walked up and sat on either side of me.

We went through introductions and some small talk ordered a causal drink for both and thought just maybe would turn the power struggle tables with Alison if she saw me with two attractive women. Julie was a petite Asian with shoulder length jet-black hair and sense of style that placed her above and beyond most of the women I interacted with. She wore a wrap around green dress, which made her look like a erotic dragon lady.

Lucy on the other hand looked like one of those hard body soccer players with short close cropped brown hair and one of those short with ringer t-shirts that showed off her belly button ring. Dressed as if she just came from the gym. Both of them were hot and a part of me almost wanted Alison to blow me off so I could get to know these two much better.

All three of us talked and got to know each other. It turned out that both Julie and Lucy were roommates and were waiting for a friend. It seemed like I might at least get their phone numbers and was now actively hoping that Alison would not show. I thought about this for a moment and realized how much a slave I am to my cock. But being young dumb and full of cum does have its advantages when opportunity knocks.

We finished our third drink when Alison walked into the bar. Thoughts of her being pissed by me trying to hook up with other girls passed with the realization that Alison knew both Julie and Lucy and that she was what both of them were waiting for. It was replaced by a gripping fear, I froze like a deer in headlights. These two girls must have been the close friends Alison mentioned at lunch? If that is true I am being set up for god know what? Everything in my body and mind told me to get the hell out of there.

Then Lucy told me that they get together once a month to catch up with each other. No snickers or veiled comments my way so I thought maybe Alison just wanted to see what she saw in me her friends would as well sort of a second round interview. Everyone was getting along fine and I was feeling pretty good about this date with Alison and her friends. Lucy suggested we sit down because of her latest work out routine had her all tired out so we moved this little gathering to a booth closer to the back of the bar.

The forth round came and Alison sat next to in the booth. She wasted no time threw a arm around me and kissed my neck. Over the next drink the talk degenerated into Lucy talking in detail about a guy she went out with last night. She described what she wore and how things progressed to the bedroom.

If Lucy's story wasn't enough, Alison was playing with the back of my neck with one hand and stroking my thigh with the other hand. Lucy's story progressed to her sucking on the guy's balls and vivid descriptions of his cock, Alison's hand moved from my thigh to my cock. Lucy got to the part about fucking on the floor while Alison pulled my cock out of my pants and had it at full attention. We were suddenly disturbed by the waitress who delivered the fifth round of drinks. All of us looked at each other in silence for a few moments, Alison even stopped playing with my cock for a moment. Then Julie the hot Asian speaks up and asks how Alison how her last date went?

The tension of the situation is hard to describe, but if you can imagine sitting there with your cock bobbing up and down under the table. While you wait for what will most likely be a full vivid description of how you were stripped naked on Alison's front porch and jacked off until you come on your own suit coat to two strangers while sitting in a bar. All the while a little sloshed from the last five drinks and the realization that Alison could and most likely would tell both of them of your current exposed predicament.

My face turning deep shade of crimson is really a understatement of my feelings at that moment. My worst fears realized all that was left was for Alison to speak up and follow through with the story. All the while two thoughts occurred to me first, interrupt and try to lie my way out of it with my own made up version of the story, second thought was to pull up my pants at the very least so I could run for the door. I did neither of these things while Alison in gritty detail described the events of our last date. Mean while I, if it were possible begin to turn even a darker shade of red and my cock begin to leak pre cum. Could it be possible that this embarrassment was a turn on?

Well the story was completed and silence once again fell over the table. I didn't really notice because Alison once again grabbed hold of my cock and begun to stroke it. These three hot women all looked at me while Julie broke the silence. She said, "Alison is he close?" Alison nodded while I squirmed in my seat. Lucy spoke up and told me to stand up so we could see the finale. I hesitated looked to Alison for mercy but she simply pulled up while stroking my cock and I stood up exposing my throbbing cock to all. Both Lucy and Julie had smile that gave the impression that all of this was in preparation for this moment.

My mind was awash with sensations and thoughts that this was so wrong on so many levels yet I wanted it more than anything. I needed to blow my load at the table and now I didn't care if the all of them watched me. I didn't even care I was at a bar in a public place being jacked off, I just needed the release of the pent up lust that these three women provided.

But just has I was ready and felt my load coursing through my body, Alison stopped. I gave her the "why on hell are you stopping" look. My pants are below my knees my hard cock is just throbbing in front of these three hot women my lust is beyond anything I have ever felt and she just stopped. I looked around and saw why, the bar waitress came up to our booth looking for the next round, she instead found a guy with his hard cock exposed standing in front of three gorgeous women. Lucy then spoke up and broke the silence with, "he was about to finish up, why don't you stay and catch the money shot."

With that exchange taking place Julie said, "Go on big boy you know you want to finish it off." I looked on almost external to my self when I felt my right hand grab my cock and start to stroke it. It was a rush of excitement and lust built up over the past hour that propelled me on. The fact that I was brought to the brink by Alison and my new found ease with allowing four women to watch me masturbate. I could feel the cum building up with even greater intensity than before. It felt like a tidal wave of cum was erupting from my balls and through my cock. It came out in great spasms, hitting Julie in the face while most of it pooled on the table before us. Another spasm hit the beer glass that Lucy was holding and finally a third dripped out into my beer glass.

When I can to my senses all four women were applauding my achievement. The waitress threw me a bar towel to clean up the table and myself. I sat down with out even pulling up my pants to catch my breath. The girls were busy replaying the events and laughing almost uncontrollably.

The last part of it I caught which Alison whispered in my ear, "That was great Billy why don't you come over to my house tomorrow and we can pick up where this left off." The girls then got up and walked out of the bar by the time I processed everything that happened, I was sitting alone in the booth my pants now around my ankles looking down at the swirl of cum that landed in my beer wondering what I was in store for the next time I met up with Alison and her friends.