Alison Gives It Up To The Wrong Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User666
User666
71 Followers

Jack had stripped while watching this foreplay. It was a technique they had perfected over the last few years. They found most women won't consent to anal sex or a three way unless they're about to come anyway. Alison sensed more than felt someone sliding into bed behind her. She started to turn to look but Ted had her leg in a tight grip, keeping her facing him.

Ted was already rock hard from watching the action so he was ready. He pressed his cock against her anal sphincter. She looked at Ted in shock. He smiled and said, "Relax, we're about to take you to places you've never been before. He slipped his cock back in, coming in high so that it rubbed across her engorged clit. She gasped at the sensation.

Jack pushed in harder until his cockhead popped through her ass muscle. Even with all the lubricant Ted had spread back there it was incredibly painful, more than losing her virginity. She jerked her pelvis forward, impaling herself completely on Ted's cock. He pushed back, slowly but firmly which served to drive Jack's cock deeper into her has. Alison, caught in a sandwich, was unable to move. She was trapped between indescribable pain at her back door and incredible pleasure in front. Tears streamed down her face as she said, "He's in my ass, he's all the way in my ass." A half hour ago, she was a virgin, now she was pinned between two men penetrated completely in both holes.

"Shhh, my little slut, concentrate on what's happening with your pussy," said Ted as he began a slow, lazy fuck. Jack held still. Even with a strange cock in her ass, the pleasure of fucking began to take over. When she began that strange irregular breathing that signals a soon-to-come orgasm, Jack reached around front to cup her breasts and began fucking her ass.

What Ted was doing had caused her to relax and stop tensing her ass muscles. She was still concentrating on what he was doing to her but Jack's cock had moved from causing pain to creating a different kind of pleasure. It still hurt but in a strangely good way. She was a whore, their own little fuck toy now so a little punishment was OK. The orgasm hit as soon as she accepted that thought. It exploded again, this time starting with her ass and surging upwards. She was rapidly moving her hips, driving first Ted cock deep within her pussy and then Jack's cock all the way up her ass.

"My God, I'm coming," she shrieked. The intense clenching of her pussy and ass caused both men to come, too. Ted slid his cock out first and rolled over, trying to catch his breath. The tighter back door grip Alison has on Jack's cock took almost a full minute for him to withdraw. Alison was gasping for breath; the intensity of the act had completely exhausted her. She rolled over to see who had taken her from behind. She looked down at his cock and wondered what he would feel like if he fucked her missionary style.

User666
User666
71 Followers
12