Alison Goes to London Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, maybe a bit," said Bradley, clearly somewhat embarrassed. "Actually, Andy and Anna were really nice -- but Andy was making a point of ass-fucking all the girls in the club -- you know, research for his FD. And Anna was going around doing tit-sucking sixty-nines with loads of girls -- also 'research', apparently. Harriet was giving smoky blowjobs, and then teaching Darren and Joe how to smoke -- and I'm not much interested in that. And that left Eva and Chad. And Chad was showing off his big dick, and Eva was showing how she can deepthroat it right down to the balls. Then she started taking challenges from all the guys in the club -- you know, "I bet a hundred euros you can't make me gag"? When I tried to join in, she just said, 'Fuck off, Bradley, your dick's so fucking small you couldn't make a fucking mouse gag.' And then Chad started chanting, 'Dinky dick! Dinky dick!' and then everyone else joined in. So I just left..."

"Fucking bitch!" said Alison in horror.

"Fucking dickhead!" said Claire, incensed.

"Shit." A long angry silence settled over them, until eventually Claire said: "Right, Alison, I think we have a mission now: to make Brad here feel good about his dick. Whaddya say?"

"I think that's an excellent idea, Claire. I think we can put Bradley's cock to good use. Brad -- get it out!"

The girls did not wait for Brad to comply, but unzipped his fly, releasing his admittedly not-very-big cock which, despite the disappointments of the evening, was rapidly going hard. They knelt facing each other on opposite sides of Bradley's member, which bobbed, stiff and horizontal, between them. They did not confer, but had perfect eye-contact over the top of Brad's dick, and so knew exactly what to do, mirroring each other's movements so that Bradley would be able to look down and see a perfectly symmetrical vision of cock-licking beauty. Initially it was their lips alone which caressed his cock, nibbling from base to cock-head and back again in a mirror-image pattern of little kisses. They then opened their mouths gradually wider so that their lips met, squashing together around Bradley's thickening cock to make a moist seal which they proceeded to slide back and forth along the full length of his shaft, leaving it glistening with a thin film of saliva. Then their tongues began to get to work, gradually snaking around the underside of the shaft, squidging against each other so that little strings of spit formed which stretched and dangled from his rod. "Oh fuck, that's amazing, girls -- you sure know how to make a guy feel better!" moaned Bradley, as he watched the two hot tongues slobber and snake around his cock.

"Well, we like your cock, Brad," answered Alison, looking up at him with twinkling eyes.

"Yeah," chimed in Claire, "we think you know how to use it -- better than Chad with his eight and a half fucking inches."

"We're your bitches, Brad," added Alison. "You can fuck us anytime." Bradley's cock twitched in excitement as they shifted positions. Alison now crouched below his cock, looking straight up into his eyes as she sucked his balls into her mouth, one at a time, and then both together, releasing them each time with a little "pop" and a small dribble of saliva. In the meantime, Claire went for the frontal attack, swallowing his cock deep into her mouth and beginning a long slow drooling mouthfuck, just like the one Alison had seen her execute upon Jack two weeks prior. Her spit started to dribble and drool off Brad's shaft, splattering into Alison's face as she continued to suck his balls.

"You know, Brad," Alison said, pausing her oral activity for a moment, "Claire and I have been working on her fuck-talk -- but it's kinda hard when you've got a cock in your mouth. How about you fuck her cunt so she can talk dirty to you? I'm sure she'd like the practise!"

"Aw, Alison, I'm too shy to do all that in front of Brad..." moaned Claire.

"Bullshit," said Alison. "Come on, let him fuck you doggy, then you won't be so embarrassed."

Claire knelt down on the bed again, her ass in the air, reaching back with two fingers to spread her cunt-lips, inviting Bradley to fuck her wet pink hole. Soon Bradley's cock was sliding in and out, and Claire was reciting her somewhat clichéd, but thoroughly effective, dirty talk: "Oh yeah, Brad, fuck me with that big dick of yours. I like feeling your cock in my cunt, Brad. Yeah, that's good, slide slowly in and out of my wet pussy. You like fucking my hot cunt, Brad? You like feeling my hot pussy squeezing your stiff rod?"

Alison smiled. "Not very original," she thought to herself, "but definitely serviceable. And it seems to be working." Indeed, Bradley was clearly loving it, pounding his cock deeper and harder into Claire's cunt, and twisting and twirling around to explore every internal cranny. Bradley had other ideas as well, though: he gathered a large gob of saliva in his mouth and spat it down onto Claire's asshole, and then started to gently caress her tight, but newly lubricated, rosebud with the middle finger of his right hand. Alison watched in excitement, whispering, "Fuck yeah -- go for her asshole, Brad!"

"Oh, oh fuck, oh no," remonstrated Claire. "I'm really not great with anal, Brad. If you're getting tired of cunt, I'd rather you fuck my throat..."

"Oh, you're not... an ass-virgin, are you?" ventured Bradley cautiously.

"Oh Brad, for fuck's sake, of course not -- Jesus!" replied Claire, visibly insulted. "It's just that... unlike Miss Assfuck here, my family is more into spit than shit -- andI don't have an amazing GM asshole like her -- so just don't expect gapes and winks and all that shit. And go slow at first, OK?!"

"Excellent," said Alison, "It'll be a doubly educational evening for you: first the fuck-talk, then the assfuck. What more could a slut want? Here, I'll help you." She too spat onto Claire's asshole, watching as her spit and Brad's pooled together in a slimy bubbly mess. Alison kept dribbling saliva down Claire's ass-crack, as Brad kneaded it into her anus, gradually squelching in deeper and deeper until his middle finger was buried in beyond the second knuckle. "Now, Brad, wiggle your finger around in there. If you stroke the inside walls of her rectum, it'll fool her ass into thinking she needs a dump, and it'll gape wider."

"Jesus, where did you learn that from, shit-slut?" said Claire.

"Hey, I was brought up properly! Try it, Brad. Yeah, that's good -- but not just back and forth, wiggle it side-to-side as well -- that really does the trick."

"Oh fuck, you're right!" exclaimed Claire, as she felt Bradley's finger tickling her rectal walls from all sides, and her sphincter beginning to loosen. "It's like I'm full of shit!"

"Well, I wasn't going to say..." quipped Alison cheekily.

"Oh, fuck off!" laughed Claire.

"I beg your pardon, ma'am," joked Alison, "Brad's finger is nearly as talented as his dick -- but he benefits from being directed in his anal explorations by the nation's greatest ass-whore: tell her to fuck off at your peril!" As if to prove her point, Alison was soon able to slowly slide her own middle finger in next to Bradley's, so that they could both tickle the blond girl's ass walls and gradually stretch and ease the sphincter even wider, Claire gasping and squealing at the novel sensations at her back-door. "Fuck yeah!" exclaimed Alison. "I think you're definitely ready for a 'dinky dick' in there, Claire," she giggled. "That's one good thing about not being eight and a half inches, Brad: more girls are gonna let you fuck their ass!"

Alison watched, still drooling her natural lube into Claire's ass-crack, as Bradley's not-very-large dickhead nudged slowly into the blond girl's puckered hole. Claire's fuck-talk had stopped, as she bit her lip in concentration. But Bradley was very gentle, letting Claire's ass gradually accommodate itself to each new half-inch of cock before slowly pushing in deeper. "Relax, Claire," cooed Alison, "make like you're shitting; as his cock moves in, your ass will open up more. Yeah, good, that's it!" Eventually Bradley's shaft was buried balls-deep, and Claire was moaning gently at the internal caresses of his cock. Then Bradley started fucking, slowly sliding his spit-lubed shaft in and out of Claire's rectum, feeling her sphincter continue to loosen and widen as he did so.

Alison lay down, slid herself underneath, and buried her face in Claire's cunt. As Bradley's hard shaft continued to fuck slowly in and out of Claire's ass, Alison licked, chewed, tongue-fucked and slobbered, letting the surplus spit dribble back down onto her face. As Claire's asshole loosened still further, Bradley's pace picked up. Claire, acclimatised now to the sensation of dick in her ass, and distracted by the sloppy pleasuring Alison was giving her cunt, was able to go back to concentrating on practicing her fuck-talk -- ramping it up as she sensed her orgasm approaching. "Yeah, Brad, I love feeling that 'dinky dick' of yours deep in my fucking asshole! Yeah, split me in two with that fucking rod. You sure know what to do with that cock of yours!"

"Nice, Claire, nice," thought Alison. "Again, a bit clichéd, but really good style to incorporate the 'dinky dick' thing and parallel it with 'fucking rod': a touch of cheeky humour that'll make Brad feel good about his dick, help him to ignore Eva and Chad's taunts -- as well as keep him hard. Couldn't have done it better myself." But the sight of Bradley's slimy shaft sliding in and out of Claire's tight asshole just inches from Alison's face was too mesmerising for words. She watched in delight as Claire's anus stretched outwards, slightly convex -- "like a puffy nipple," she thought -- as Bradley's dick pulled outwards, until her sphincter bulged as wide as it could go from the dickhead lurking just inside; then, just as it seemed that Bradley's cock was bound to pop out, it would change direction of travel, and Claire's anus would become concave again as Bradley's cock squeezed back into its warm depths. "Oh fuck, that's beautiful!" Alison exclaimed enthusiastically. "Please, can I taste her ass on your dick, Brad?"

Dutifully, Bradley pulled his cock out, leaving a cute sloppy little gape ("a gapelet," Alison thought) in its wake, and slid his rod into Alison's open mouth. Alison swirled her tongue around the shaft, tasting the heavenly mixture of cock, pre-cum, spit and ass. "Oh yeah, I love that fucking shithole taste on your cock, Brad" she exclaimed ecstatically. "Give me a taste of cunt now!" Brad obeyed, dipping his cock balls-deep into Claire's wet pussy, and then offering it to Alison to slurp off the fuck-juice. And so the cycle continued, Bradley fucking his cock in and out, from mouth to ass to mouth to cunt, and back to Alison's drooling gob again to be awarded a new coating of spit to lubricate its next visit to Claire's tight rectum. "Oh yeah, Brad," Alison muttered, "You get a choice of three hot holes to fuck now. Which one do you like best, dinky -- mffff...?" Bradley's cock rammed into her mouth, muffling her dirty talk temporarily and making saliva dribble out and down her chin. "Mmmmaybe you like her stinky tight asshole best, with her cute little baby gapes? -- or that sweet hot juicy cunt? -- or maybe my drooling dirty-talking -- mmfff.... OH YEAH, FUUUUUCK!" she screamed with sheer filthy pleasure.

Claire was loving it too, and was soon squealing, "Ram that fucking cock in my cunt and ass, Brad, that's so fucking good! I'm gonna come, Brad, make me fucking come while you fuck me with that cock!"

Bradley was nearing his climax too, muttering, "Oh yeah, you two beautiful bitches, I'm gonna fucking come. Where do you want me to put it?" But he never heard an answer to the question, for at that moment, there was another knock, and the door creaked open.

"I'm not interrupting, am I?" came a voice.

Bradley and Claire froze, startled -- Bradley's cock buried half-way into Claire's ass, his balls dripping with spit. Alison paused, wiped the saliva from her eyes, and twisted round, craning her neck to peer around Claire's buttock towards the door -- where she saw a familiar face smiling at her. A black face, with twinkling eyes and a sympathetic grin.

"Rob! What the fuck?"

12