Alison, Shy Wife and Mother

Story Info
Shy wife has office sex.
1.7k words
4.06
63.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison Church gazed at the spreadsheet, clicking her mouse with her right hand and playing with her long dark brown hair with her left hand. Her hair fell straight to just below the shoulders and with her black rimmed glasses gave her a look of a shy bookworm type; she was happy for her colleagues to have this opinion of her because, apart from her occasional naughty thoughts, she knew that is what she was. She was 5'6" and slim but with a curvy body and 34D breasts.

Today, Alison wore a black dress, cut just above the knee. It was a size too large for her but it offered an indication of the curvy body which lay beneath it. Her legs whilst covered in thick black wool tights were still noticeably shapely.

At 28 she'd already spent 12 years working for the company, joining as a clerk straight from school. She liked the place and her job, she wasn't looking to climb the ladder of management and had no interest in moving on in search of pay rises. She had what she wanted, a steady job, a steady husband and her loving little 5 year old boy.

Alison had been with Steve since school. He worked shifts at a local factory and always made time for his son but for some years he'd found little time for Alison. Sex had become just a couple of times a year and always over very quickly. Alison lost her virginity to Steve at 19 and had never strayed, his touch was the only one she knew.

Alison reached across her desk to put her phone on voicemail. She had to go down to the basement to put files into storage. She pushed the loaded file trolley from into the corridor and towards the lifts. The route would take her through the technical department and she got the usual flutter she always did as she approached that part of the office.

David worked in the technical department. Alison had to walk past his desk numerous times a day and often noticed his gaze from the corner of her eye. He wasn't anything special to look at, just 5'8" tall, average build, dark stubble and short brown hair with grey flecks starting to appear, his eyes dark, moody and usually hidden behind rimless glasses. He often came up in conversation between the women in the office with most admitting they found him attractive. There were rumours one of the women in the legal team had a 'pre-wedding' fling with David, The woman had only intended a kiss and cuddle, but once she'd felt his cock she couldn't resist trying it.

When they passed in doorways or in a corridor, both would smiley in a shy but knowing way at each other and Alison would often find herself becoming wet before she'd got to her destination. More than a few times she'd changed her route to head to the toilets where she would rub her cliterous whilst thinking about him.

Despite noticing David's apparent attention, Alison wrote it off as just a reflex to seeing a woman, any woman, walk past. She was certain he couldn't fancy her, but would involuntarily play with her hair and quickly glance to check if he was looking every time she walked by him but he wasn't at his desk when she pushed the trolley to the lifts today.

The historic files room was in the basement of the building, no windows and no through traffic of office staff. Alison wheeled her trolley to the lift and headed down. Out of the lift, through two code locked doors and down a corridor before entering the filing room through another code locked door.

The room was very large with row upon row of filing cabinets and was already lit. She couldn't see who was down there and assumed somebody had left the light on. She pushed her trolley through the avenues of cabinets, finding the ones she was looking for at the far end of a row.

After a few minutes of filing, Alison heard movement and looked up as David walked past the end of the row, her heart skipped a beat. He caught her movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to see who it was.

"Hi, Alison"

"Oh, Hi" Alison responded, her right hand instantly and unconsciously lifting to play with her hair.

David shifted nervously and desperately searched for something to say, "You could get lost down here couldn't you?!" Not a brilliant line he thought to himself but it's a start.

"Yes, I normally don't see anyone else down here. You surprised me." think of something interesting to say her thoughts screamed as she stood there. She could feel her face reddening.

David moved the row of cabinets and put his hands in his pockets. He noticed her glowing face and could feel the warmth in is own. "A nice surprise, I hope" David immediately regretted the comment as it left his lips; so cheesey!

Alison's smiled and replied "could have been worse I suppose."

David moved further down the row until only the trolley stood between them and hushed his voice "I thought I should take the opportunity to apologise. I know you've caught me watching you when you walk past my desk. I know it's unprofessional and I promise to stop doing it."

"I'm flattered to be honest" She hesitated before continuing "I won't be offended if you carried on"; her head bowed and she looked up at him as her sentence trailed off. Her heart pounded and her knickers were getting wet fast.

David saw his opportunity "I've been noticing you for years. If you weren't taken I'd have made a move long ago."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, it was surreal, almost an out of body experience, and she just went with it; smiling she replied "Well, you know what they say, what happens in the filling room stays in the filing room." Where was this coming from she thought to herself and where was it going; she didn't have to wait long to find out the latter.

David slowly moved the trolley out of the way and leaned in to kiss her, she froze for a second and he hesitated thinking he'd misread the situation. Suddenly she pulled him closer, engaging him with her mouth. Their bodies closed and she felt the bulge already developing in David's trousers; Jesus, the rumours may be true after all, she thought.

Both lost their caution and without thinking she reached down and unzipped his trousers before reaching inside for his cock, she had to feel it for herself. It was still stiffening but already noticeably filled her hand more than her husbands penis. She pulled it out of his trousers and rested her forehead on his chest as she looked down at it in her hand, it was only a little longer than her husband's but twice the girth and she watched as her hand stroked its length, not able to close her fingers around it. She was mesmerised, the thick veins along the shaft and the dark foreskin which folded over the large shiny head as she moved her hand back and forth.

She snapped her head back up as David clasped her waist and lifted her onto the trolley. Raising her dress above her waist, he tore a hole through her thick black tights, in a move which temporarily shocked them both. He pulled her panties to one side exposing her pussy; a bush of black hair which was already starting to glisten with her moistness.

They both knew what was about to happen and they both wanted it, David positioned himself between her legs, and she instinctively raised her knees. He used his hand to guide the tip of his cock to her wetness. He glided his thick shaft along her slit, each movement causing it to become slicker. Alison watched as he finally began to push inside her an inch at a time. She gasped as he stretched her and they looked each other in the eye but neither said a word.

Once fully inside her, David stopped his movements and embraced her, kissing her deeply and passionately for a few moments. He then began to slowly thrust back and forth, gradually building up the speed and depth of each thrust; again Alison looked down to watch his thick cock, now glistening with her juices, it slid almost completely out of her only to be plunged back in to the hilt.

Soon she felt his cock throb and expand, she knew he was about to cum deep inside her and she wanted him to so badly. Alison reached around his back and with hands and legs she pulled him as deeply into her as he could go. She felt every twitch of his cock and every spurt of his cum; she'd never felt anything like it.

Their embrace lasted for several minutes, neither speaking and both amazed at themselves and the other. Eventually, they pulled their bodies apart, looked each other in the eye and smiled. David pulled back and Alison watched as his fat limp cock slid out of her and bobbed against her ass.

The door of the filing room open and they quickly set about rearranging their clothing. David quickly moved to another row of cabinets deeper in the room whilst Alison pulled the hem of her dress back into place.

20 minutes later Alison walked across the office and back to her desk, her legs like jelly, David's cum oozing out of her hot pussy and into her panties. She sat at her chair and felt the wetness spread. She'd taken the back stairs to avoid walking past David's desk. What had she just done, how could she face her husband tonight.

Alison spent the rest of the day berating herself and decided that she must confess to her husband. She couldn't understand how she could have done such a thing, regardless of her husband's lack of interest in her, she had no excuse; he deserved better. She would tell him tonight and beg for his forgiveness.

Next Story - Alison's Confession.