Alison was the Perfect Partner

Story Info
The world just got a whole lot better.
817 words
3.83
107.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison was the perfect partner. She instinctively knew what she should do to please me. A quick blowjob in a car park, the sexiest of underwear on a night out, a willing and gaping anus for a quiet night in, sex was perfect: and she had the looks, boy did she have the looks, tall, lithe, long red hair, perfectly sized breasts, perfect in every way. She was a joy to fuck with. In the four years we had been together she had dedicated her time to extracting my cum in the most pleasurable way possible.

Family life was fun too. Just me, Alison and her daughter Gemma.

I awoke this morning with the sensation of a warm mouth engulfing my rapidly hardening cock. It wasn't massive or the width of a bowling pin, just the right size to pleasure my lover, which is exactly what I was decided to do when heard the door to our bedroom open.

Looking up there stood Gemma, totally naked and freshly 18. She wasn't the spitting image of her mother but nevertheless many, many men would be prepared to die just to get into her bed for a night.

Alison looked up from my cock, smiled at me, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "enjoy!" into my ear. Before I had a moment to think, she was up from the bed and heading out of the door. Gemma meanwhile was slipping under the sheets next to me.

"What are you doing Gemma?" I asked with a slightly uncertain tone in my voice.

"You know it's my birthday and Mummy promised me anything that I wanted and I wanted you" she coyly replied.

"Exactly what do you want me to do?" was all I could think of to say.

"I want you to fuck me and make me scream like Mummy does"

At this point, this warm body in bed with me started to kiss me deeply and a hand slowly snaked its way to my cock.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked staring into her doe eyed face

"Boys have touched me and I have touched their cocks but that's all" was said with such innocence that I believed every word.

Now had her mother worked this routine with me this is the point where I would put her on her back, ankles over my shoulder and I would fuck the brains out of her -- she, all the time, screaming out how big my cock was. But this was different.

Slowly I kissed my way down to her pert nipples and gently sucked on the left one and then the right. Soft gently moans filled the room and then a stunned silence as I worked my way down to her pussy. I felt every muscle tense as I passed over it. Gently as I could, I opened her long legs and gazed at her wet, engorged slit.

I do not know what she thought I was going to do but I guess she hadn't considered that I would start to kiss her wet pussy as she let out a long, slightly surprised moan.

I worked my tongue into the gap left by her swollen lips and felt her back arch and she pressed her wet slit onto my mouth. Searching out her clit I gently rotated the tip of my tongue around her little bud while she writhed and screams out so the whole room was filled with the sensations of her sex.

I looked up and moved up her body to kiss her catching her knees in my elbows in the process so she now lay with her legs wide apart and my cock pressing at the entrance to her tight pussy. She tentatively returned my kiss and tasted her juice for the first time.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked as she looked deeply into my eyes.

She nodded her consent.

"No tell me what you want"

"Fuck me please"

A slight movement of my hips was all it took to slide deep inside her and make her the woman she longed to be.

There was no scream in pain or attempt to push me off, just a deep, soulful "yes"

In a few slow strokes, I pumped my seed deep into her as she moaned and pleaded for more

One more long deep kiss and I rolled off her and lay beside her.

Alison, hearing our completion slipped back into the room and surveyed us both, without a word she gently licked my cock clean and sucked the last juice out of me

Looking at her girl's swollen pussy she reached out with her tongue and gently licked all the evidence of our lovemaking from Gemma's very wet pussy.

The last thing that went through my mind was that the world had just got a whole lot better.