Alison's Magic Cruise

Story Info
A radical twist on the usual, "Darling, we need to talk!"
6.5k words
87.5k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers

Author's Notes: There is no sex here, but it is about an almost cheating wife who found her way because she was unable to step off into that quagmire. So having said that, its vintage c1992w for those who know my work. For others, I hope you will try it. Feedback is appreciated and thanks to those who mark my submissions as a Favorite.

*****

Alison's Magic Cruise

Alison Miller lay in her stateroom bed at sea on her way back to Florida from a Caribbean island. The ship had just passed through the tail end of a tropical depression that was more violent than forecasters had estimated. Many of the guests on board had been sea-sick and many, like Alison, were in bed now recuperating from nausea since the sea was again calm. Too weak to get up she could only smile as she recalled the life changing events of the cruise. Alison's sister, Melissa James, lay in her twin bed in their shared stateroom recuperating from the stormy sea as well.

!!

Alison was a 32-year-old housewife and a telecommuting lead Java programmer. She and her husband picked up and dropped off their ten-year-old elementary school student school days. As beautiful women go, her husband, 34-year-old George Miller, was one of the many who considered Alison a 'ten' while in college - where they had met as juniors. He was envied by their friends because eleven years later she still was a 'ten' to most men who met her.

But Alison, the perennial loner, and extreme introvert, had a deep and dark longing for something she couldn't describe. At first, she blamed her blah feelings on no longer having bullshit conversations with coworkers since her office was only at home now and she talked to no one except her programmers who resided around the country. Alison no longer kept up with what was going on in the world - the recluse had never voted, for example. In fact, she didn't do social media or watch mainstream news or programs either. Always on guard against wasting a minute of her time, Alison did watch a classic movie from time to time. Her problem was that she not only spent her days alone, but she also didn't feel loved and appreciated by her husband. He seemingly was always caught up in his man-cave activities. Her abiding thought was, "Something is missing, and surely someone as smart as I am can solve this problem."

The programmer did work out extensively in their home gym - partially to break the monotony of grinding out code - and she enjoyed quiet music using the family's audiophile equipment. Sometimes her muscles would ache from sitting in one position too long. When this happened, she lay her head on her cluttered desk and reminded herself, "This is a two-year contract, and I am making more money now than ever before so just trudge on, old Girl." After a rest and a walk around the room, she either labored at her keyboard again or was talking to team programmers for fourteen hours on many days.

One part of Alison craved company, but she cared nothing for the few who were available and wanted to hang out with her - "Gesh! What a dull man." Her reward was that one night a week she went to a studio dance party alone where she was much in demand as a dance partner simply because she was a beautiful woman. She also followed a strong leader on the dance floor. Everyone knew she was married and that her husband tacitly supported her social dancing, but mostly opted not to go dancing with her himself.

Melissa James, Alison's sister, was two years younger but she had allowed her body to become 'fleshy, ' and it showed as her BMI was four points higher than Alison's, whose BMI proudly registered 23. Melissa never worked out so that her once hard muscles had now turned soft - albeit, she was a trained silver level dancer. The Mom had two children and was a stay at home Mom while her husband, Harry James, successfully refurbished resident bathrooms and kitchens. He was well known and successful since word of mouth advertising worked well for Harry.

The sisters' two husbands, Harry and George, were close friends and both were hunting and fishing devotees - though both families lived in a small city West of Boston. They rarely did such outdoor activities. So, they had saved their money for an all-inclusive, once in a lifetime, big game hunting trip in the Northern British Columbia wilds. Since the men would be in the woods for eight days, Alison and Melissa decided to farm the three children out to their parents and take a ten-day dance cruise. After they booked it on the internet - with the quartet in complete agreement - the ladies would fly to Ft. Lauderdale and cruise to the Western Caribbean. This plan was a win-win for the four adults plus the three children. After the plans were finalized excitement in both households was high.

After the inpatient group had awakened on their travel day, the kids were dropped off at the two sister's mother, and the quartet continued the drive to long term parking at Logan Express. Later, George's final words to the two women before he and Harry left the bus at a different terminal before them, was, "Enjoy your dance cruise, but don't be seduced by a couple of hot males on the dance floor."

The chubby Melissa answered, "Don't you worry George, I will be the official chaperone and will beat the shit out of any man who tries to feel your wife up on the dance floor." The four laughed.

Melissa's husband, Harry James, spoke up and said to his wife, "Darling, you are a silver level dancer, and men will come out of the woodwork wanting to dance with you - and maybe more, as you know how men are. So, I am worried because you will be at the mercy of all the wolves on board who are advanced dancers. So, if you are the chaperone, then who will chaperone you?"

Alison raised her hand and spoke up and said, "I will - because I look like a woman with baggage and the wolves aren't interested in any woman with a mortgage and a child."

George spoke up and said, "Thank you, Melissa, as I now feel Alison and you are safely in each other's hands." Turning to his wife, he continued, "Kiss me goodbye before the bus reaches your terminal. Alison, I love you very much so hurry back safely to us."

After both couples had finished kissing warmly, Melissa said, "Good hunting, you guys, and be careful to not shoot each other or anybody else with your high-powered rifles."

!!

Later, during their first evening at sea, the two ladies dressed in their most stylish and beautiful gowns and made their way from their stateroom to the ship's ballroom. When they entered, the eight-piece orchestra and vocalist were belting out a Sinatra-like, "...Come Fly with Me..." song. The ladies sat down and watched some advanced dancers doing the international foxtrot around the floor. Melissa said excitedly, "We have hit the jackpot, Allie, Ole Girl! There are many advanced dancers here. Hot Dawg!"

After the waiter had delivered their cocktails, two of the ship's paid dance hosts asked the sisters to dance. Melissa noticed one's nameplate and told him her name and said, "Johnny, how many years have you been dancing?"

"Fifteen."

"O.K., let's dance."

Johnny Williamson learned something new about competition-grade dancers from Melissa even after fifteen years of teaching dancers to prepare for such competitions. After two songs he escorted her back to their table and said, "Thank you, Melissa, you are professional grade! What a treat! Most of the unescorted guests with whom I dance can only wiggle around. So I must work hard to be charming and friendly. Oh, what a treat to dance with you were that is not the case! But, ship's rules are that I may not ask you again until after dancing with three other women, but may I ask later?"

The chubby housewife said, "Oh please do! My dear husband is not a dancer but allows me to go to the studio to practice with students often, so dancing with a Pro makes the whole trip worthwhile for me." After having seen her dance, two gentlemen guests raced each other to their table to ask Melissa and Alisa to the floor.

Alisa's next dance partner was another paid employee of the ship whose job was to dance and make fun talk with unescorted female guests. This one was devilishly handsome, tall, hard-bodied and a skilled dancer and maybe ten years older than her. Mark Morley's, as his nameplate stated, was relaxed and their conversation was light and witty and flowing. He skillfully led the mother of one gracefully through some easy patterns restraining her from pressing her body into his on slow songs. She said to him, "Now I know why my sister and I came on this cruise - my husband doesn't like to dance at all, while I love it. You, on the other hand, are a seasoned professional. I love the way you lead me around the floor as it makes me feel like a Pro. My sister and I will be dancing here every night - please ask me when you again when you can."

For the next Alisa and Morley dance, the small talk was light and friendly at first, but then Alison found herself relaxing and enjoying the moment in this dance host's presence. She thought to herself, "It's his eyes that captured my attention - he must be super intelligent, yet chooses to be a dance host?" The next dance while they remained on the floor talking was an American Tango. Mark always danced with single ladies who were clamoring to dance with him while keeping a discreet distance - especially when dancing the tango. Maintaining the ambiance of the ballroom was his first order of business - as he was through and through a 'company man.'

Mark Morley was a Portuguese National and was raised by a single mother in extreme poverty because his English father married and then abandoned his mother. The opportunity to apply to and his acceptance by the cruise ship company as a late teen was his 'pot at the end of the rainbow.' He became a chef's assistant in the ship's kitchen for his primary work. Then he later tried out as a dance host for evening work on board the ship and was selected. He now sends his Mom money every month because of his increased pay.

So when it comes to dancing, muscle memory and elegant moves continue to be his strengths. There were some stressful evenings, however. For example, on one pattern, some ladies attempted to press their upper thigh into his groin area mostly in the Tango. Mark always stopped a guest lady from doing that because management might fire him and 'toss him overboard' at the next scheduled stop if the incident were caught or even reported by a jealous peer.

After the dance host had asked others for three dances, he returned to his favorite, Alison, and asked her again. This time, however, it was again a Tango, and he could not constrain her politely. He felt her leg move towards and press into his groin in one pattern. Always an embarrassing moment when this happened, he stopped dancing and backed away and said, "I like my job, Alison, so let us, please, just talk while we dance?"

She replied, "I am so sorry for getting carried away. You are right so let's just talk. So for two more songs Alison found herself relaxing even more as the two focused on talking more than dancing. The reality was that Mark listened while Alison talked about her empty feelings. His brief responses impressed her so much until she didn't even care to dance with two other men who asked her later when Mark was not available."

In Mark and Alison's final dance of the following evening, the Host explained the company rules again and then changed the subject and said, "I am especially excited today."

Alison asked, "What is different about today, Mark?"

He replied, "After we dock at Aruba two days from now, I leave the ship. I have opted not to return to my native Portugal for my 30-day annual vacation and have rented a furnished apartment near an Aruba beach. Afterward, I will fly to join another ship. Needless to say, I am exhausted from working seven day weeks and 18 hours per day. Did I tell you that by day I work for the salad chef and by night dance with unescorted ladies to earn my pay - but I do get food and lodging and world travel which is part of my package? So on my vacation, I will be spending time at the topless and sometimes nude beaches with friends I have met over the years during the next 30 days - I bet you envy me."

She replied, "Yes, I do. The ship will stay docked only from arrival at 5:30 A.M. for the next twelve hours so I will only see some of the tourist attractions. Mark, I am glad our paths crossed, and it will be impossible that you will fade from my memory after our in-depth chats."

!!

Shortly afterward back in their stateroom, both ladies fell into their respective beds from exhaustion. Melissa said, "Hey, Sister, we hit the jackpot. There is an entire dance studio from New Jersey on board and one of their former regional champions are amongst them, and I jived several times, and we fit like a glove."

Alison said, "Well, I very much like the dance host named Mark Morley and I saw him dancing with you as well, once. What did you think?"

Her sister replied, "He is the best dancer on this ship, but he said his company policy prevented him from dancing more with me - 'I must make the rounds of all the unescorted ladies dancing here.' But, Alison, you managed two or three dances with him, didn't you?"

"Yes, several, and I got to know him somewhat because we had some in-depth conversations about ourselves." After describing his background, Alison continued, "He is leaving the ship for a 30-days annual vacation when we dock in Aruba, so maybe someone else interesting will ask me to dance afterward."

The chubby sister replied, "Lucky guy. And just think about those lucky women who will cross his path. Those dance hosts are celibate when considering the female guests who are in their arms. So he will probably be bedding several knock-out women vacationing here. But if I were young and foolish and still good looking, I could get fired up by that Mark Morley, ' but I am way under his cull factor until and unless I lose some weight and go to the gym regularly."

After the two ladies had turned out the light, the chubby Melissa was sound asleep, breathing through her mouth within five minutes. Alison could not sleep. She lay in the darkness thinking about the giant cock she felt for one instant between Mark Morley's legs. She kept visualizing the two of them on a blanket by the ocean getting it on. Alison eased out of bed and went into the bathroom. She diddled herself and orgasmed as she imagined the dance host plunging his cock into her for the first time! She resigned her thoughts about him and thought, "Get a grip, Alison! There is too much at risk for me to pursue him."

The next night the sisters were again in the ballroom. The New Jersey former champ seemed to be awaiting Melissa's arrival. One dance host asked Alisa to dance and the next was, again, Mark Morley.

Once in his arms dancing a slow waltz, the host smiled deeply and sadly and said, "Thanks for coming tonight so we may say goodbye properly, Alison. After we dock in the morning, there will be no time to talk so we must say 'goodbye' tonight."

She blurted out, "Mark, I dreamed that you and I made mad passionate love on a blanket on a nude beach in Aruba. I can only say, 'Oh what might have been! But, my hard working husband and my ten-year-old son, whom I love very much, will be glad that happened only in my dreams.'"

Mark looked at her carefully to ponder what to say, if anything, and replied, "I am just glad I met someone with as much savvy as you with whom I can talk and who keeps me spell-bound because of her erudition in so many areas. Believe me; it's a treat for dance hosts the world over. I do hope, Dear Alison, that you and your husband will find each other again."

She looked at the dance host with so much on her mind she wished to say, but finally smiled and excused herself. She then went to her stateroom without saying any of the things bubbling in her mind.

The next morning the crowds anxious to disembark onto Aruba had thinned out. Alison noted that Melissa left early for her 9-hour island bus tour. After breakfast, Alison made her way to the gangplank to take a walk and window shop in the stores near the ship's dock.

The programmer happened to notice that her favorite dance host, Mark Morley, with two suitcases in hand, was in the ship's employee line to exit the ship which was next to her line. He obviously was one of the many waiting to leave the ship. He did not recognize Mrs. Miller away from the dance floor as Alison dressed in shorts and a halter for maximum sun exposure. In fact, he could not have remembered any woman who had been in his arms dressed up and made up on the previous evening. After the ship guard digitally logged her off the ship, she glanced around and noted that Mark had pulled out of his 'crew' line to fill out paperwork. She then walked on down the gangway and entered the immigration area. After being waved through, all at once her heart started wildly beating as she said to herself, "I will await the Hunk here."

The housewife saw Mark clear immigrations and then she walked up to him. She said, "Hi Mark Morley, you look like a man who needs someone to carry one of your suitcases - I press 80 pounds over my head in the gym, so I am strong enough. May I?"

Mark's shock after having connected who she was, turned into a broad smile. He said laughing, "Well I know first hand that you have a hard body - especially your arms - and this offer is my most pleasant surprise this year. So hello, Alison! My! My! You look even better in shorts than you do in a cocktail dress. But we can not talk here."

She looked hurt and said, "Ohh?"

"A fellow employee might recognize you as a single lady with whom I danced on board. If you will go to the 'Paradise Bar' at the end of the next street which is Foster," as he pointed to a map on the wall, "and wait a half hour, You may buy me a drink, and we can talk all you want. O.K.?"

"O.K. Thirty minutes, Paradise Bar on Foster. See ya."

She watched Mark get into a taxi and leave with his two suitcases, and then Alison meandered while window shopping at the boutique stores until she wound up in front of the meet-up Bar ten minutes early. She went into the almost empty saloon and ordered an alcohol-free beer, and waited.

Fifteen minutes late, Mark ran into the bar and said breathlessly, "Sorry for the delay, but I couldn't find my landlord to get the apartment keys at first. But that is all settled now."

After he had ordered a beer, they made small talk for fifteen minutes. As expected, the two once again found themselves completely relaxing in each other's company. When Mark offered to buy the second round, Alison touched his forearms gently and calmed her wildly beating heart and said, "No. Care to show me your temporary home?"

He looked at her carefully and said, "Are you sure we want to do that, Alison?"

She said, "No, but you could talk me into anything you wanted - especially if you were to hold me in your arms again."

"Alison, my ego has swollen my head. If you knew of the many stateroom numbers whispered to me by so many unhappy, overweight, and muddled ladies, you would understand the compliment you paid me. So, you are a beautiful and erudite woman whose company I crave. But no! It is not me that can fill that empty aching feeling you described to me earlier. Most moderns carefully hide that feeling from their peers - and often from themselves. And the difference is that you have enough savvy to grasp that jumping in bed with a man for casual sex will not solve your problem. I want anyone who means a lot to me to be goal oriented, flourishing and proud. Casual sex is not the road to get there - besides that, if you and I were to get it on, we both would lose a friend and just become two more empty suits that 'passed in the night.' Both you and I can do better than that, don't you think?"

c1992w
c1992w
532 Followers
12