Alissa's First Time Ch. 01

Story Info
She gives it up to her boyfriend & gives him a surprise.
3.8k words
4.43
62k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayParm
JayParm
33 Followers

PART 1

I met Alissa my second year of college. I had done a little time in the military so I was a little older than your average sophomore, 22 to be exact. She was a freshman and 19 years old. We sat next to each other in a political science class. We would run into each other on our way to class, and ended up talking about normal college stuff. She was fairly quiet and shy, although she was also very attractive. About 5'4", 110lbs, blue-gray eyes, long (mid back) brown curly hair. She always dressed fairly conservatively, kept her hair pulled back, and wore glasses. What also attracted me to her was that she always asked intelligent questions in class, and made insightful comments.

The class we had together was on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and also our last one of the day. It took me until just after spring break to ask her out for coffee after class. We had a great time talking about all sorts of stuff. We had such a good time that I suggested a date for that weekend. She accepted. That date led to another. After that I guess you could say that we were a couple. We went spent most of the weekends together, and I would drive her home after class when she had caught a ride with one of her friends. She was a local girl, and lived at home to save money. After two weeks I even got invited over to her house after our Tuesday class. I had some stuff to do so I told her that I would meet here there.

Up to this point our relationship had been pretty light on the physical side. Some good making out, a little groping, but I hadn't pushed things, and neither had she. I was enjoying her company so much that I didn't want to ruin things by being a typical college guy. Now this doesn't mean that I didn't want to go further with her. Just that I was being patient. She had one steady boyfriend during high school, and didn't seem to have dated much in college. Living at home kind of keeps you out of the usual social circles.

The school we go to is in the south so by now the weather was pretty nice. Alissa's house has a pool in the back and she suggested that I bring my swim suit. That sounded good to me. I had seen her in shorts and she very nice legs, so the thought of getting to see her in a swim suit was pretty exciting.

When I got to her place she met me at the front door and gave me a long kiss. Then we sat in the kitchen for a bit chatting. The weather was absolutely beautiful so it didn't take long for her to suggest that we adjourn to the deck next to the pool. She showed me to the guest bathroom to change, then she went to her room to change. When I was done she was still in her room so I went out to the pool and made myself comfortable.

A few minutes later she came out. I was in shock when I saw her. Her clothes had done a good job hiding how great her body was and the little bikini she was wearing did almost nothing to hide it. The bikini was pink, and covered most of her breasts (which looked to be al least C cups), but the bottom was almost indecent. (Not that I minded.) It was just a little string on each side and cut very narrow in the front. Her body was absolutely outstanding! Her legs were thin and toned, ass small and tight, stomach firm with just the slightest hint of a six pack and a belly button ring, breasts full, and a light tan all over. I tried to maintain my composure as she walked up and lay down in the lounge chair next to me. As she lay down I got a quick glimpse of her back. The suit was a thong! I about busted a nut right then. My cock quickly swelled. I shifted a little bit to try to hide it.

The small talk continued. After a bit we swam for a while. The cold water helped keep my cock down, but not much. I was mesmerized by the way she moved - the way her breasts bounced, ass muscles flexed. I really wanted her bad! Every now and then we would brush up against each other. Her skin was smooth, soft, and warm. I was going nuts! Finally we went back to laying on the lounge chairs. Alissa asked if I wanted some sun screen on my back. Who was I to refuse? Her touch felt so good. It was light and sensual. My cock was back to being rock hard.

After doing my back she asked if I would put some on her. She lay down on her stomach, pulled her hair out of the way, and undid the straps of her top. I could just make out the sides of her breasts. Her eyes were closed as I started to apply the sun screen to her back. I couldn't hold back any longer so I bent down and kissed the back of her neck. This brought a smile to her face and a soft moan of approval. Encouraged I kept applying light kisses to the back of her neck and shoulder blades while continuing to massage her back. "Mmmm, that feels nice," she moaned. Then she really surprised me. Alissa rolled over leaving her top on the lounge. I caught just a glimpse of her naked breasts before she pulled my head to hers and kissed me. The kiss was light at first, but soon developed into a full blown french one. I held her close as we kissed.

After I don't know how long she pulled back slightly, breaking the kiss, "I've been waiting all afternoon for you to do something. I was afraid that you didn't like me." I assured her that I thought she was beautiful and that I was only trying to be polite. Then we resumed kissing. This time I slowly worked my hand up her side and cupped one of her huge tits. She moaned into my mouth as I began to gently caress her tit, and play with her very erect nipple. Feeling even bolder I began to kiss my way down her neck, across the upper part of her chest, then all over both of her tits. Alissa ran her fingers through my hair and moaned a little louder. While I was kissing her tits my hands were rubbing over her hips, thighs, and stomach.

I guess she was getting pretty excited because next she pushed me back onto the lounge while swinging her body over mine. It felt wonderful having her body on top of mine. And I know that she now felt how hard my cock was because it was pressing into her stomach. Now she began to kiss her way down my neck and chest. After sucking on my nipples for a bit she continued kissing down to my stomach. While she was doing this I ran my hands through her hair. When she got to my belly button she looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back at her. While maintaining eye contact she lifted the waistband of my swim trunks up, and pulled them down just enough to get to my cock. Alissa took my cock in her hand, brought the head to her lips and kissed it, all the while looking deep into my eyes. Now it was my turn to moan.

Breaking eye contact she proceeded to kiss all up and down my cock. Then she began to alternate light licks with her kisses. She paid particular attention to the base of the head. I was going out of my mind! It felt so good! I was trying hard to keep from thrusting my cock into her face. Then she placed the tip of my cock against her lips. Ever so slowly, her lips slid down the head of my cock as she took me into her mouth. After her lips were an inch or so past the head she took the rest of my cock into one hand, and cupped my balls with the other. Now she really went to work - sucking on the head of my cock, running her tongue all over the head, and sliding me in and out of her mouth. I was moaning like crazy!

My hips began pumping gently against her face. This was the best blow job of my life! I was able to position myself so I could watch her suck me. Her beautiful face with my cock going in and out of her mouth. Quickly I felt my balls began to tighten up. I knew that I was going to cum soon. The pleasure moved up my shaft and into the head of my cock. I groaned, "Alissa . . . I'm gonna cum." I didn't know if she wanted me to cum in her mouth so I figured if I wanted more blow jobs from her I should warn her. All that telling her I was close to cumming did was make her suck harder and look into my eyes.

My orgasm crashed through my body, "Oh fuck!" It felt so good. I watched her as she started to swallow my cum, all the while looking in my eyes. A little drop of cum worked its way out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin. When I was done filling her mouth she ran her tongue out and licked up the drop that had escaped. Then she licked the head of my cock a few times to get the last of my cum.

"Wow! That was incredible!" Alissa smiled and moved up to put her arms around my neck. I held her, running a hand through her hair. We stayed that way for a few minutes. "We better go inside before someone sees, or hears, us," she said with a devilish smile. With that she took my hand and dragged me off the lounge chair. I kicked off my swim trunks as she pulled me into the house.

When we got inside we stopped to kiss some more. "Let's go up to my room," she said. Who was I to argue? I followed her upstairs. Her room had that just out of high school look. Lots of pictures of friends, frills and lace, with college books, and artistic posters. However, I didn't have long to take in the scenery. I was more interested in her.

We resumed kissing. I maneuvered us back to her bed and gently laid her down. Now I was on top of her. I took my time kissing across her face, chest, tits, and stomach. Then I kissed around the edges of her bikini bottom, and down the inside of her thighs. Alissa was moaning and squirming on the bed. I slipped my hand sunder the sides of her bikini, she lifted her hips making it easier for me to slip them off. I was in for the second surprise of my day. Her pussy was clean shaven except for a little strip of hair just above her clit. I had never eaten a shaved pussy before, but that didn't slow me down any. I started by lightly licking up and down her lips, then slowly working my tongue into her vagina.

Alissa was obviously loving it. Her hips were gently pumping up and down, and her hands were running through my hair. After running my tongue around the opening of her vagina I started to lick up and down her lips as I eased a finger inside her. Her pussy was extremely tight around my finger. I was wondering how it would feel around my cock. I pushed that thought to the back of my head so I could concentrate on licking her pussy.

I was licking up and down her lips. Every time my tongue would brush across her clit Alissa's hips would buck and she would moan. With my hand that wasn't finger fucking her I pulled her lips apart and licked around the inside of her lips. She was squirming around her bed, and trying to move my head back up to her clit. Who was I to say no? My tongue made its way back up to her clit. I licked it with a vengeance, even sucked it a little. Alissa went completely nuts! Moaning, screaming, grabbing the bed sheets in her hands, thrusting her hips up at my face. I could barely hold on! It didn't take long of this for her to reach a climax. Alissa let out a loud moan and then became completely limp . . . except for her pussy which was pulsing around my finger.

As her orgasm subsided I crawled up on the bed next to her. I took Alissa in my arms and held her close. As her breathing returned to normal she opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled and we kissed, deep and passionate. My face was covered with her juice and I was a bit surprised that it didn't bother her at all. In fact it seemed to excite her more. While we were kissing our hands explored each others bodies. I took the opportunity to get a good feel of her ass . . . all firm and small. Finally she broke our kiss. She looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were so blue and intense, "John . . . I . . . I want you to make love to me."

"Um . . . I would love to . . . but I don't have a condom."

"I've been on the pill for years," she hesitated, and looked away, "Besides, I want my first time to be skin to skin."

I was shocked! Did she just admit that she was a virgin? "You haven't had sex before?"

"No, I've only had one boyfriend, and we never went that far. But I want you now!" With that she took my cock in her hand and began to stroke me. I was already hard, and this only made me harder. "I know that you are kind of big, but I've been using a small vibrator for a while so you shouldn't hurt me. Please, I need so bad to feel you inside me."

How could I say no? I started to move between her legs. Alissa positioned herself on her back, and spread her legs wide. All the time she was looking into my eyes. I was now kneeling between her legs. Again she took my cock into her hand as I brought my body above hers. She pulled my cock to her pussy lips. When she made contact she slowly ran the tip of my cock up and down her lips. She was so wet that she was dripping. After a few strokes up and down she placed my cock at the entrance to her vagina. Slowly I began to push. The tip popped inside her.

Her face showed surprise followed quickly by passion. Her pussy was so wet I could have slammed all the way into her, but I was trying to be gentle. She was so incredibly tight and hot. It felt great against the tip of my cock. So with slow gentile thrusts I began to slide my cock into her. Alissa was caressing me with her hands, her legs where rubbing against my hips. When I had a few inches in her she opened her eyes and looked at me, "God, that feels so good . . . I never imagined how good it would feel . . .."

I don't know how long it took, but I finally had all of my cock in her. I could feel her cervix against the head of my cock. I just held myself there for a while to let her get accustomed to having me inside of her, having a man where she had never had one before. I could feel the muscles in her pussy squeezing my cock. It felt so good. I would have almost been content to stay like that, but I really wanted to fuck her, to feel my cock sliding in and out of her.

Again she looked at me, "I'm ok, you can start moving." So I did. Slowly I slid my cock out of her until just the tip was in her, then slowly slid all the way back in. She was so wonderfully tight and wet! Long deep slow strokes! Alissa was loving it! She was moaning, and gently moving her hips against me.

"Oh god, John . . . your cock feels so good inside me. . . you can go faster and deeper now." So I started thrusting a little harder and faster into her. Her moaning began to increase in volume. I moved one hand to her tit and began to squeeze it and pinch her nipple while I leaned down to kiss her. It was a deep passionate kiss, our tongues dueling. She wrapped her legs around me as I began to really slam her pussy. She was screaming into my mouth. I felt the beginning of my orgasm, the pleasure building in my cock.

I took her legs from around me and placed her heels on my shoulders as I maneuvered myself to kneel between her legs. With my hands holding her thighs I fucked Alissa as hard as I could. And she fucked back! Her hips were pounding against me. I looked down so I could watch my cock slide into her. That was a hot sight - her pussy lips stretched wide with my cock, slick with her juices, sliding in and out of her.

She had one hand around one of her tits, squeezing it and playing with her own nipple. The other moved between her legs, her fingers brushed across the top of my cock. For a moment she rubbed the top of my cock, getting her fingers all wet, then her fingers found their way to her clit and began to rub in small circles over her clit. Alissa was so hot; I had never seen a girl play with herself before. I knew that I was going to cum soon. I was trying to hold off until Alissa did, but I didn't know how long I was going to be able to last. Fortunately for me Alissa was on the verge of cumming herself.

Her eyes flew open, "John . . . I'm cumming!" We looked into each others eyes and with a primal scream she came. Just as her body went rigid with her orgasm mine hit me.

"Alissa, I'm gonna cum!" Her pussy began contracting around my cock,

"Yes! Cum inside me!!" So cum I did. I thrust as deep as I could inside of her, and held her legs tight to my chest as my cum fired into her pussy. It felt like my whole body was shooting out the tip of my cock and into her. It felt like our orgasms went on forever, her pussy spasming around me as I shot into her.

Finally the spasms began to subside. I slumped down on top of her. We were both breathing hard, and covered in sweat. It felt like we had just run a marathon. I rolled us onto our sides still keeping myself inside of her.

"Oh my god John, that was incredible! I've never cum so hard." I assured her that she was a wonderful lover. We lay there together for what felt like forever, basking in the pleasure of what we had just done.

Eventually we untangled ourselves, but we still lay in her bed together. We were talking about how good our recent loving had been. She rolled over on to her side and propped her head up so she could look at me. Doing so caused her tits to fall onto my arm so I took the opportunity to caress them, and play with her nipples. She smiled and moaned, "Mmmm, that feels good." Now she got a serious look on her face.

"John, I really enjoyed making love with you. I couldn't have asked for a better first time. I don't want this to be our only time."

"Baby, you can have me any time you want me."

"Good. But first there are some things you should know. Damn, I don't know how to say this . . . so here goes . . . I have a girlfriend."

I was a bit confused, "I don't think I understand?"

"Ok . . . well . . . she isn't exactly a girlfriend. She's my best friend, we've known each other forever, and since we were 15 we've been messing around together . . . sexually."

"Oh, I see." I wasn't too sure what to think about this, but my cock sure was. I started to get hard again.

"I don't think I'm gay or anything, but I enjoy it when she and I fool around. It started out when we watched one of my dad's porn movies together. We got so hot watching it that I just had to make myself cum. She had never had an orgasm so I had to show her how to masturbate and it just kind of went from there. At first we would rub each other until we had orgasms, then over time we started licking each other, and eventually we started playing with toys. When I told her that I was thinking of sleeping with you she got me a dildo so I could stretch myself out before we did anything. It worked too. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but by the end I loved it!"

"Now that's what I call a real friend."

Alissa laughed, "Yea, it is. But now that I have you I'm not sure how all of this is going to work out. I don't want to give up what I have with her, and at the same time I really like you."

"Don't worry about it. I'm not going to make you choose between me and her."

"Thank you!" She leaned in and kissed me.

We spent the next few minutes making out. Me rubbing her tits, and her rubbing my chest and down to my cock. She gave me a few strokes before we had to get dressed. It wouldn't do to have her parents come home and find us like that.

Before I left we made plans to get together after our classes on Friday.

JayParm
JayParm
33 Followers