All A-Twitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up between the girls, who must have been kissing since their breasts were mashed together. I eased my hands between them, using one to concentrate on my niece's little A-cups while the other caressed her roommate's ample D-cups. The size difference, and the feeling of a larger, or smaller, breast pressing against the back of my hand as I fondled the opposite-sized tit with the palm was a very arousing thing.

Despite the earlier blowjob, I was getting to the point where I couldn't hold back my climax any more. With a loud grunt, muffled by Carrie's pussy on my face, I spurted up into Lisa. We rested there for a minute before Carrie rolled herself and her roommate off me and started to clean all the juices off my dick. She soon had me hard again, and positioned us so that I could fuck her doggy-style.

Once I was in my niece's hot and juicy quim, she urged Lisa over to lie in front of her and dived into her red-fringed pussy and licked up all the cum that I had deposited there. The visual was just too arousing for me to last, even though this was the third erection in a very short time, and I quickly shot off again, pumping what little cum I had left into Carrie's grasping cunt. Spent, I rolled off to the side and the girls flanked me and kissed me sweetly.

This time it was Lisa who took care of the cleanup duties, sucking the combined juices off my deflating dick and then turning to Carrie's pussy to lick as much of the goo out of her as she could. Leaving the two of us on the bed, the redhead then scurried off to the bathroom and returned with a warm wet washcloth and a towel. She tenderly washed both of us, returned the towel and washcloth to the bathroom, and we curled up to sleep with me in the middle.

When I woke up in the morning, I was spooned up against Lisa's back and CJ was pressed against my back. It took a bit of effort to get out of bed without waking them, but I managed it. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and underwear from my dresser and slipped down the hall to shower in the guest bathroom where the noise wouldn't disturb them.

About an hour later, while I was on about my third cup of coffee, I heard the shower start up. The water only ran once, so I'm assuming they took the shower together. Not a stretch, since the girls are lovers and besides, my shower's big enough for two. My cock twitched at the mental image of my young lovers frolicking among the steam and suds.

Carrie came into the kitchen first and kissed me deeply before sitting down across from me at the table. "Thank you for giving Lisa a proper first time," she said. "She's quite taken with you, you know."

"I'm taken with her, too," I told my niece, "but where does it go from here?"

"She and I talked about that last night before we woke you," Carrie replied, "and we talked again in the shower this morning. Do you mind sharing us? I love you, she and I love each other and I think she's falling in love with you. How do you feel about it?"

Lisa walked in just as I was about to answer, parked herself on my lap and kissed my cheek. "I do love you, CJ," I said as I wrapped my arms around the redhead on my knee. "And I know that you girls love each other. I'm already fond of Lisa, too. I'm willing to give us a chance and see where this takes us."

Carrie leaped from her chair and wrapped her arms around Lisa and me, giving us both happy kisses as she claimed my other knee as her chair. "Can we stay the rest of the weekend?" she asked.

"You bet," I laughed. "Do we need to get you some clothes and stuff from the dorm later?"

"And a trip to the store for shampoo and conditioner and stuff to keep here," Lisa added. "I think we'll be spending a lot of time here from now on."

12