All Aboard

Story Info
A leisurely day at anchor proves a splendid adventure.
1.3k words
4
10.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waves gently lapped against the side of the Splendid Adventurer, the shining new catamaran, as it lay at anchor just off of Deadman's Cay in the deep Southern Caribbean. It was early morning in the islands and the fine sea breeze blew in through the portholes cooling the sun's rays and peeling the damp sheets from their naked bodies.

Maria stirred and stretched a bit as Jacques carefully climbed out of the bunk so as not to wake her. He valued this time alone on the stern deck, sipping his coffee and watching the gulls dive for their morning meal. A little Floyd on the stereo for a mild morning awakening was also part of his grand plan.

Jacques and Maria had set sail over a month ago now from the tip of Florida and had only just recently arrived in the Grenadines. The locals had come to know them as "big poppa" and his mate "little mama". Jacques' nickname came not just from his large triangular frame and taut musculature, but from his penchant for walking the decks completely unclothed. When a man is endowed as well as Jacques, he feels no need to be modest. Little mama was a name garnered from Maria's sleek body, though in places where a woman should not be petite, Maria was also well endowed.

Jacques' coffee had just finished perking and he poured himself a large mug, sweetened with just a touch of island rum. One drawback to feeling free to allow one's body to see the sun is the care which must be taken when pouring hot liquids. So he concentrated as well as his sleepy brain would allow.

He dragged his tired feet out to the rear deck, and then determined that a little rest in the "hammock" strung between the forward hulls might be a nice pleasure for this morning. The breeze off the warm Caribbean blowing through the mesh of the large tarp-like hammock and just tickling his balls might seem ridiculous to some, but only to those who have never tried it.

And so it is with gravity that large, heavy masses fall towards the center of the earth. As the day warmed and the breeze tended to cool just slightly less, Jacques began to lengthen.

As the massive cock lay across the tarp, the tip just barely slipped beyond the mesh level. The breeze was pleasant on a well trimmed sac, but the slight brush of the tip on the canvas lines made driftwood no longer a moment of imagination.

The man began to sleep, perchance to dream, and lilted to his side. He would have slept on but for the delicate feel of pressure on his cock. In his twilight dreamworld he was fishing from a dock (a simple letter off) and so rolled to his side -- towards the feel of the pressure. Before long his manhood had risen to the point at which it lifted steel on its own power. No one can possibly endure the ecstasy of a dick in a mouth or the agony of sleeping through it, and Jacques awoke. As he opened his eyes, he partook of the ocean framing his beloved.

Maria hung from beneath the canopy, her dripping torso pulling from the water as she gladly licked on Jacques' member. As her hips rose above the water line, the salty brine of the dark warm Caribbean dripped past her navel onto her moist warm mound. The lean animal nature of the beast that was Maria longed to consume his very soul.

Maria's dream morning was a quick swim in the sea with all the warmth she needed coming from liquid earth rather than manmade materials. As she lolled beneath the tarp she had glimpsed the man who had pleased her so well for many years now. She felt she owed him a thing or two and decided immediately that she would perform that most intimate of services for her man.

It was not long before Jacques called her to stop her ministrations. He knew that it would not take much to reach a point of no return and he intended to have many points yet this morning. Rather than wait for Maria's return from the sea, he decided to join her in her reveries. He arched his massive shoulders over the rail and languidly splashed his way into the deep.

He stayed under for so long Maria began to question his safety. Though no doubt she did see him moving -- in fact towards her legs. The tingles of the bubbles and the light touch began around her toes and increased. It seemed an immense amount of time until the tingles arose at her ankles. From there up her calves and onto her smooth thighs. The new mass of bubbles Jacques emitted made the woman gasp as it engulfed her love box.

The next sensation she felt was of a firm yet gentle pressure upon her most tender button. Knowing that his breath would not hold Jacques had to surface. But he did so with a smile on his face. The look on Maria's face was not quite so peaceful. It had begun to look downright lascivious as she saw her man crest the waves.

After so many months at sea, both lovers knew that water was not the best lubricant -- nor the best taste enhancer. A salty taste is less pleasant than a honey lick. So they raised their way back onto the deck. They made no more than three paces on board before they collapsed in each others' arms and upon the slightly rough teak of the deck.

Their tongues entwined as they groped for each others' eager spots. The entire world was lost for them beyond the rock of the waves and the rise of each others' spirits. To meet in a world of pleasure. A world beyond pain, beyond fear, beyond eternity. A place of intense love.

As they pressed their bodies together, the bulge between their bellies made them hyperaware that they each had a need. A deep need for love and tenderness to which only their union, on this day, at this moment, mattered.

The clouds melted away as the breeze blew them to their ultimate resting places, and the "little death" approached Maria. The only sounds those of the occasional gull and the press of the anchor chain at its harness. Maria arched as his caresses moved her towards her peak.

A true gentleman would never cum before his woman manages to achieve her own crest, and Jacques was indeed a gentle man. He had every intention of seeing Maria climax at least several times before he would allow his spill over. After all, he had two hands, a tongue, a chin, and several other protuberances to choose from and he intended to try them all. The day was indeed young as were its revelers.

He often fancied himself a writer, and he could not imagine a story he could have written that would have compared to the reality of this morn. He made love through his actions and his words. In fact, his words themselves brought Maria to heights she never imagined let alone dreamed. He too was seeing emotion and sensation that equaled this day.

In what seemed far too short a time yet was likely a very long time, the lovers collapsed in each other's arms upon the deck. Their breath still catching up to the slowing beats of their hearts. A mix that looked as one yet was made of two. Souls entwined at least as long as bodies stayed together. Their morning on Splendid Adventurer merely the most splendid of adventures yet only a small portion of what they would come to have.