All About Her Pleasure

Story Info
Profile of a porno-worthy marriage.
7.5k words
3.66
32.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events depicted herein are fictitious. Any resemblances to real persons or a real marriage are strictly coincidental.

(1). The Classic Fellatio

We had been married about a year and mostly had basic intercourse but my raven-haired olive skinned young wife had shown some fondness for sucking my cock, though she had yet to make me come while doing it. Then she developed a minor gynecological issue that ruled out intercourse for a couple of weeks. But she told me not to worry, she would give me blowjobs instead.

That very night she proved as good as her word. We got naked on our bed, making out and fondling each other and then she went down to suck me. I lay on my back enjoying for a while but then an impulse hit me and I slid from underneath her and stood up beside the bed with my thick erection jutting. Without the least hesitation, she hopped from the bed and went to her knees before me and I could tell from the gleam in her eye that the act was to be performed in classic fashion to the finish and she was even more eager for it than I was.

She took me in her mouth and sucked, sliding lips and tongue along me, showering oral worship on my cock, clearly bent on driving me mad before she finished me. I knew I could come any time I wanted to and that when I did she would swallow so I took time to savor the precious moments, sometimes letting her suck of her own accord, sometimes grasping her hair and guiding her. Over and over I would push her away so my cock slipped from her mouth, then offer it to her again and I loved the way she so willingly took it back in her mouth each time.

At last I could bear no more. My lust was inflamed to a painful pitch and my balls ached for relief. I took her head between my hands and began to fuck her mouth with abandon. She yielded, making her mouth into a silken vagina for me. I felt a hot sharp pleasure in my throbbing shaft and could feel the gush as I flooded her mouth with my teeming cream. She swallowed with a soft moan of hunger and told me she loved me with passion in her voice. Overcome, I knelt down and kissed her deeply, tasting my own rich sweet cum and told her I loved her too.

Our first sex act had been a fellatio. We met in college and she had singled me out for seduction. She was a sultry young thing and I fell without a fight. We went home from a bar to her place one night. She was afraid of getting pregnant and wouldn't have intercourse but she wanted to do something to pleasure and satisfy me so she sucked me until I came in her mouth. She swallowed it without the least reluctance, even seemed to relish it. My fate was sealed and I was hers forever after.

(2) Dirty Movies

We were first married in the days long before the internet, the DVD or even the VCR so access to porn was much more limited. But a movie theater downtown began showing adult films a couple of nights a week and one evening we indulged ourselves. We came home horny and it was clear we had found the key to lowering my wife's inhibitions. She had always liked sex but often could not let loose and get down and dirty the way I wanted to. But watching the movie brought out the brazen harlot that lurked within her.

We went to the bedroom and stripped naked. Then she all but threw me onto my back on the bed and mounted me for a 69. I recall the lovely sight of her lowering her luscious raven haired cunt over my face as her lips closed on my shaft. We sucked and licked until we both came and not a drop of my cum was spilled as she swallowed it down. We lay for a while recovering and then she sucked me hard again and we fell into a long hard missionary fucking that propelled her to a multiple orgasm until I came again and collapsed upon her, as exhausted as if I had run a mile at a dead sprint.

(3) The Sixty-Nine

That first night at the movies whetted her appetite for the mutual act of oral pleasuring. We performed it often but it evolved over time. At first, she would take the top and I always loved my view of her hairy sex as she brought it down on me. But later she came to find the bottom position more comfortable. She would go quite wild when I began to lick her while I fucked her mouth but I became selfish and would often come in her mouth before I had satisfied her. Then I would be useless for the rest of the evening and she had to go to bed horny.

One night she laid down the law. From then on, the 69 was to be done for her pleasure and satisfaction. I was forbidden to come no matter how wildly she sucked me. She showed no mercy and it was clear she would accept no excuses. Once I lost control and came but she sensed my impending ejaculation, pulled her mouth away and grabbed my cock, diverting it to the side so I shot my big load on the sheets beside her and was denied the pleasure of coming in her mouth. She pushed my face into her cunt and made me continue the cunnilingus until she came. Then she ordered me to change the bedsheets I had soiled, all the while chewing me out for making such a mess. I got stern lecture about how important it was for me to preserve my erection for her to enjoy as the evening's finale and how I had to earn the privilege of coming. I was never so careless and selfish again and I adored her all the more.

Having my cock and balls at the mercy of her voracious mouth while I ate her pussy inflamed her uncommonly. My organs became her favorite playthings. She would suck my shaft like a practiced whore and suck my balls into her mouth one at a time and run her tongue over them and chew them tenderly as if fantasizing about them being a snack. For my own part, I ate her in passionate desperation, knowing how angry and disappointed she would be if I came prematurely.

But always I would lose control find myself fucking her mouth with helpless abandon wanting only to come but somehow holding back in obedience to her. That was just the way she liked it, knowing she was tormenting me, driving me mad, and despite all I never failed her. She loved to come with my cock full in her mouth and her lips clenched tight on its base. Her wild cry of animal pleasure would be muffled by my meat in her mouth but her orgasms from this act were some of her best. She would ejaculate a salty wetness into my mouth and I would swallow it. Then she would allow me to mount her and fuck her, driving her mad with delight with my jackhammer thrusts, until I satisfied myself. I would then receive a deep kiss and warm hug and she thanked me for making her feel so good.

(4) The Rimming

We had a papa san chair, one of those big cushioned bowls set in a metal frame. One evening she was in her nighty, settled into it comfortably, reading a book. She shifted position so that her skirt hiked up and exposed her pussy. I was on the couch watching and could not resist. I crossed the room and went to my knees to give her cunnilingus. The book dropped from her hands and she settled back to enjoy until I brought her to an exquisite orgasm.

Then an urge took hold of me and I helped her to her feet and lifted the nightgown over her head, tossing it aside, leaving her naked. Then I had her go to hands and knees on the rug and went down behind her, pressing my face between her ass cheeks and licking her anus. She loved it and I continued for some minutes until she took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. She hopped onto the bed on hands and knees, offering her ass again and I went to work, licking her with passion as she shuddered in delight. Her arousal peaked and she rolled her hips, rubbing her cunt in my face to let me know I should eat her. I craned my neck back to get at her clit and she came again and all the harder. Then I mounted her from behind and took her.

On subsequent nights when we lay abed and I felt the urge I would wake her by lifting her nightgown and slipping a finger between her cheeks to caress her anus as my offer to lick it for her. She never declined and she always finished with an orgasm.

Anallingus came to be one of her favorite dirty, guilty pleasures and like all such it was the most intense and irresistible. It was usually performed in bed with her lying on her back with her legs spread and her knees raised and me on my belly with my face buried in her cunt while I licked her nether hole. She would make me continue until her arousal reached a pitch that would make for the most intense and satisfying orgasm. She would roll her hips to signal her readiness and I would turn my attention to her clit and lick her hard until she came. From frequent such exercise my tongue became a tireless instrument of pleasure and I could give her maximum delight, uninterrupted, for as long as it pleased her.

I was expected to lick her anus upon demand, regardless of the state of her hygiene. When she was soiled, I would give her a tender and thorough cleaning before beginning the vigorous wriggling and slithering tongue work that would bring her sweet pleasure, excite her and prepare her to come. One evening when we were ready to settle into bed and watch a dirty movie by way of our VCR I walked by the open bathroom door and saw her on the toilet. She wiped once and none too thoroughly, kicked her panties off onto the bathroom floor, gave me a wicked and lewd smile and went to the bedroom to lie down. I knew within an hour or so I would be expected to lick her anus for her pleasure. Maybe she wanted to test me, to see whether I would decline. When the time came, I did not fail her but bent to my selfless and loving duty with a passion. The taste of her was sweet and her orgasm exceptional.

(5) The VCR

It was her idea. Looking back, it seemed like she was always the one with the naughty ideas. VCRs were just out on the market. At the time, we couldn't afford to buy one but they could be rented at stores that also rented videos, including adult films. One Friday night she dispatched me to one such establishment to get a VCR, a movie for our young kids and...one for us.

After the Care Bears movie, we put the kids to bed and sat in the living room to drink wine and watch the naughty-flick. Our couch and love seat were set at right angles arm to arm. I was in the love seat against the arm and she was on the couch against the arm too. The wild, naked revels on the screen held us spellbound. She was in her nightgown and she lifted it up to fondle herself. A guy in the movie went down to eat a woman's pussy and it sent me over the edge. I said I couldn't stand it and went down to my knees to lick her. I could tell she was loving it and I continued for several minutes until I heard sounds of mad delight from the movie and turned my head to look. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face back down between her legs, commanding me to continue. She had been well on her way to an orgasm and I had interrupted her and she wasn't going to stand for it. Her blatant expression of shameless lust drove me to serve her with a passion and soon she came hard. When she finished I all but threw her down to the floor, mounted her and came heavily and in blessed relief within a dozen thrusts.

(6) The Classic Cunnilingus

The first night with the VCR only whetted our appetite and next Friday night we did it again. This time we were on each end of the couch. She was wearing a short sun dress with nothing on underneath. I just wore a pair of shorts. Barely fifteen minutes into the movie I heard her go "PSSSST!" I looked over to her and she was leaning in the corner of the couch with a gleam in her eye. She gestured downward with her head to direct my gaze lower and I saw she had her dress lifted and legs spread, exhibiting herself bold as woman can. There was no doubt of what she wanted and from that moment I wanted nothing more than to give it to her. I was on my knees with my face in her cunt in a heartbeat. Her woman scent dizzied me. She petted my head tenderly, shuddered in anticipation of her pleasure and settled back to enjoy my attentions. Within the minute, she was rolling her hips as the delight bore her away and in a minute more she let out a deep earthy sigh, clenched my head between her thighs and went to jelly in her satisfaction.

My only regret is that I didn't give her time to drift awhile in her afterglow and let her savor. But I was inflamed myself and tugged her off the couch so I could lay her down and fuck her. She was limp and barely conscious from the intensity of her climax and just lay spread out on the floor while I took my selfish pleasure.

But later I redeemed myself. We lay on the carpet naked and watching the rest of the movie. It excited me again and I went down once more to serve her even after having earlier filled her with my cum. That mattered not at all to me in my state and I think it turned her on that I would do that. I went down low to lick her anus for a while and soon she rolled her hips to signal her readiness. When I looked up I beheld in the soft light from the TV screen her pussy in its most rampant state of arousal, all tissues fully engorged, her vagina a yawning cavern in a hot pink wall. I fell to ardent tongue worship, showering adoration upon her, making her come again with the same power as before. Once again, she lay limp and languid and this time I let her savor until she stirred and invited me to mount her.

(7) "Those Orgasms Were Really Deep!"

We had been married twenty years and had a daughter and a son. One Saturday night we were settled into our bedroom ready to watch a dirty flick and drink wine. Our younger son was safely upstairs in bed and our sixteen-year-old daughter had gone out with her date for an hour or so to a restaurant nearby but was expected to return later to be picked up by some friends to go to a movie.

We didn't want to get down and dirty within our daughter's brief absence but we started the movie anyway, just to watch and get warmed up. We lay there in nightgown and nightshirt under the covers. Suddenly, after about twenty minutes my wife tossed back the covers, hiked up my nightshirt and started sucking me, saying between sucks that she was so horny she couldn't stand it. She sucked for a while longer, taking me to the brink of coming, then forced herself to stop and laid back down.

But I could tell from her tremulous breathing and fidgeting she was horny to the point of its being painful and I knew I it was my loving duty to give her relief. I hiked up her nighty and went down to lick her pussy. She resisted at first, saying she wanted to wait until later and that I mustn't come and bring the evenings pleasures to a premature end. I reassured her that I would wait until later and she should just relax. She yielded and I treated her to a sweet cunnilingus and an orgasm that brought her release from her torment. Then I lay back down beside her and placed her hand on my stiff cock and told her I would have it ready for her when she wanted it.

Our daughter came and went. Eating her pussy had inflamed my own desire and the scent of her that lingered in my nostrils made my balls ache for my own relief. But she had been satisfied for the time being and fended off my advances, saying she wasn't ready yet. She even made me rewind the movie back to the parts she had missed while I was serving her earlier. The movie was about two hours long and we watched all of it before she finally hiked up her gown, took my head between her hands and pushed me down between her legs to service her again. I pleasured her with a passion born of my own desperate desire and she convulsed, thighs clenching tight on my head, giving out three high pitched cries of ecstasy before going limp with a deep sigh of satisfaction. Then she let me mount her and welcomed me into her vagina to let me have my own relief. After I came she held me close to her breast and spoke words that were music to my ears: "Wow! Those orgasms were really deep!"

(8) The Quickie

Her parents came to visit one weekend when our kids were still pre-school. Due to one thing or another we hadn't had time to fuck for a couple of weeks. Saturday afternoon the grandparents took the kids to a matinee and we had our chance. The car was barely out of sight before we were naked in the bedroom. She flopped crosswise onto the bed and I piled on top of her, first kissing her mouth then going down to lick and suck her nipples, then kissing my way down over her belly while going to my knees to eat her pussy. Her sheer joy at the pleasures to follow was palpable and she put her feet on top of my head to push me down all the way, letting me know she wanted me to start by licking her anus to warm her up.

I went to my work with hungry passion, tenderly cleaning her first, the way she liked it, then probing and wriggling to please and arouse her. She soon reached her perfect pitch and rocked her hips to signal me. Half a minute of my tongue on her clit triggered a brutish climax and she came again when I climbed aboard and fucked her. We lay entwined in naked embrace, moaning softly in relief, and fell asleep, waking up barely in time to avoid embarrassment.

(9) Enhancements

As our sex life progressed it came to be more and more about her pleasure. She expected, demanded to achieve orgasm fist and only then would I be allowed to have my own release. I willingly submitted, having found a taste for being dominated by her, and made it my mission to find ways to maximize her pleasure and enhance her orgasms.

This led me to doing research on line to improve my oral skills and performance in general. I surprised her one night with a trick I had discovered. I commenced the cunnilingus with, first probing her vagina deep with my tongue and fluttering it about, making her moan and gyrate. Soon she took my ears and guided me to her clit. I first plied my tongue with the utmost softness, letting her arousal build slowly, responding with more pressure when she urged me on. I settled into a soft but relentless side to side motion of the tongue, coaxing her along. Her elevated breathing and the tension of her body told me of her mounting desire but I held back until she rammed her cunt to my lips in wordless demand for release. I worked my tongue on her hard then and she came with a shudder and a deep breathy moan.

Then I tried the trick and it worked! I kept my tongue pressed lightly to her clit and made it tremble softly upon it. This set off a chain of half a dozen more orgasms. She grabbed my hair and held me as she came over and over, crying out each time, only pushing me away when her satisfaction was complete.

There was another trick I came up with on my own. One time when I rimmed her and she signaled me it was time to come I slipped my finger up her ass while I licked her clit. The orgasm that followed rocked her world and when I fucked her she came multiple times as well.

From then on when I rimmed her to readiness she would often push my hand down to let me know I should slip my finger in where my tongue had been to enhance her pleasure. I combined this with the trembling tongue trick and mama was a happy woman thereafter.

(10) "That Book Made Me Horny".

One evening late we were sitting in the living room after the kids were put to bed. I was on the love seat watching TV and she was on the couch reading a book called "Thy Neighbor's Wife" a non-fiction bestseller about sex in America.

After an hour or so she got up from the couch, walked down the hall to our bedroom and came back carrying a quilt, which she proceeded to spread out on the floor.

"That book made me horny", she said. It wasn't a request but a statement of expectation. She was horny and I was a convenient means to her pleasure and satisfaction. I was wearing my nightshirt, which I shed promptly while she shed her own nightgown and slipped from her panties. We laid down on the quilt with me on top of her, kissing deeply at first. Then, as expected I went down to suck her nipples until they were taut and wrinkled, then made my way lower to give her cunnilingus.

12