All about Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Comforting My Mom Turns Into Much More.
3.5k words
4.65
211.8k
227

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
836 Followers

If you haven't read Chapter 1, the author suggests you take a moment to go back and read it to understand how Joey and his Mom got to this point. All participants in this story are over 21 years of age.

*****

After our chat at breakfast, Mom and I had a busy day shopping, running errands, paying bills, and cleaning up around the house. As always after a shopping day, Mom prepared a great dinner, and after dinner she went up to change, as usual. I decided to grab a quick shower before changing. I turned the shower off and was stepping out of the shower when the door to the steamy bathroom opened and Mom, wearing her terrycloth robe, walked in.

"Geeze, Mom, you might have knocked!" I scolded as I moved to grab a towel to cover myself with. Evidently she felt there was more license to our new "dating" status than I.

"I brought you a beer," she replied, glancing down at my cock. I had to brush by her to reach the towel, and it would have been normal for her to step back to let me by, but she just stood her ground, holding out the beer and furtively checking me out. I had to squeeze by, brushing up against her. I grabbed a towel but had a better idea before I covered myself with it. Standing, facing her with no embarrassment, I began drying my hair with it. I let the towel fall in front of my face so Mom could take a nice long look without feeling shy about it. I took my time, feeling my cock start to fill with blood as the knowledge that Mom was seeing my cock aroused me.

When I finished drying my hair, she was gone. The funny thing is that I never drink beer after dinner.

When I got downstairs she was already on the couch waiting for me, and I noticed that she was wearing a different negligee again, still tasteful, but definitely more revealing than her usual neck to ankle version. By this time we were watching Shameless from Season 1, Episode 1, and I found our current episode on Netflix.

She cuddled right into me as usual, and we snuggled and caressed all through two episodes. A couple of times she kissed my neck or cheek, and I kissed her back on her forehead. When the second episode was over, she told me to turn it off and I thought we'd get up and go to bed as usual. Instead, she lay back again and pulled me down with her. We repeated the same routine as the night before, her kissing my neck, me returning kisses to her forehead. My cock swelled again, and without my urging Mom pressed her pelvis against it, obviously comfortable with feeling her son's hard cock pressed against her stomach. Every once in a while she would move her hips just a little to create pressure against my hardness, then wriggle her pelvis around, sending waves of pleasure up through my cock and into my brain. I wanted to start dry humping her, I was so turned on, but I was afraid to go too far. I didn't want to sacrifice what we had going on by pushing it too much.

For the next week or so, that became our routine. After dinner we would change and meet on the couch to cuddle and watch a couple of episodes of Shameless, then turn it off and lay on the couch together, cuddling and pushing our private parts together. As the week went on, Mom became better at positioning herself so my hard cock pressed against her mound through the fabric of our nightclothes. Although very subtle at first, by day seven, there was definitely dry-humping going on between us, although that's as far as it went with no climax. She would work her lips and tongue on my neck and I would kiss her forehead while holding and comforting her. Three times that week I listened at Mom's door while she brought herself to her climax alone in her room. Each night I was tempted to open the door and walk in, but couldn't quite work up the courage to do it. The closest I got was when I heard her call out my name, but before I did I thought she might be calling for Big Joey, not little Joey. So I just stood in front of her door, wanking myself while she pleasured herself. During the day we never talked about what was going on between us other than once or twice when she mentioned that she was really feeling good and looking forward to our cuddle that night. I'd tell her I was looking forward to it, too.

In the meantime, she was getting better and better, almost back to her old self. She would leave the house without me now, although she still couldn't quite get herself to park in the underground garage alone. Whoever had assaulted her was still out there, and she feared another attack, as remote a possibility as that probably was. I began thinking I might not go back to Houston, and thoughts of finding a job in Denver and staying close to Mom began to jell in my mind. I wasn't sure I wanted to live so far away from her anymore.

The following Friday we went to the grocery store to buy snacks, brats, and beer for the fun weekend we had planned. On Saturday we were going to a Rockies game at Coors Field and on Sunday we'd stay in all day watching football, eating the snacks and brats, and drinking beer. Saturday was a beautiful fall day, and I had scored some great tickets right behind home plate. We rode the light rail in, and after scanning the passengers for any familiar faces, Mom held my hand and pressed against me as we rode the train. We had a great day at the ballpark, eating hot dogs and peanuts, drinking beer, and enjoying the day together. There was almost never a time when Mom wasn't touching me somehow. Holding on to my arm, holding my hand, just resting her body against mine in our seats. The Rockies won, and after the game I suggested we go to eat at the View House right next to the stadium. We had a couple of drinks along with a great dinner, then got on the light rail for the ride home. Mom again scanned the passengers for familiar faces before moving against me and putting her hand on my thigh. Her hand was resting not 6 inches from my cock the entire ride home and every once in a while she would give my leg a little squeeze. It was driving me crazy and my cock jumped every time she squeezed.

As we rode, I thought about what was going on. Although we didn't acknowledge it with words, there was no denying that our relationship had gone far past the conventional mother/son norm. It amazed me that I felt no regrets or weirdness about it. In fact, I didn't want it to stop. She was my mother, and I loved her, and what we were doing felt completely normal and loving. She was still young, very good looking with a great body, and could pass for being somewhat close to my age. Plus, I had never had these feelings for anyone else. I loved the hugging and snuggling along with the feeling of love and comfort combined with it. I knew that she needed me and I was probably the first man in her life since my father that she could express her love for, and it made her happy. I had nursed her back to mental health, and in doing so, we had discovered new parts of each other. I was beginning to see her as more than just "Mom", I was beginning to see her as a woman, as a human being, and it even dawned on me that I was loving her in a completely new way. I had never before felt the feelings I was having for her. They were new to me, and I liked them.

And she seemed to be enjoying it even more than I. I had always just seen her as Mom, but she was opening up another side of herself that was amazing. I started thinking about actually having sex with her. It was a thought that I had stayed away from mostly, I think, from fear of crossing that taboo barrier. I wondered if that was where this was heading. It just seemed so unreal to be wanting my own mother. But it seemed that she wanted it too.

As I was thinking, I felt Mom's hand slide a little bit up my thigh closer to my bulging cock. She had to know what she was doing.

When we got home, it somehow felt different. We had spent the day together as a couple, not just as mother and son. Without saying anything, Mom went to her bedroom. In a couple of minutes, I heard the shower running and her humming her little song. I changed quickly, then went to the bar and made Black Russians again and settled in the family room, waiting for her.

When she walked in the room, I was even more shocked than I had been the first time she didn't wear her granny-gown. She was wearing a sheer, see-through baby doll that barely covered her private parts. I could instantly make out the shape of her pink nipples through the gauze that covered her breasts. She walked over, took her drink from my hand, then took mine and set them both on the coffee table. She laid down on the couch, holding out her arms beckoning for me to join her. I wanted to look down at her crotch to see if the baby doll had ridden up enough for me to get a glimpse of anything, but I simply fell into her arms. We got face to face and body to body. She smelled of soap and shampoo and faintly of perfume. She curved her body into mine, burying her face against my chest. She pressed herself into me and said, "I love you so much, Joey. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mom," I answered quietly as I kissed her forehead. My cock was sticking straight up and hard as a rock as she nuzzled into my neck and started giving me gentle kisses there. I pressed my cock against her and I heard her sudden intake of breath. She pressed back and I felt her breathe out against my chest. She kissed my neck, then my jaw, then my cheek. I couldn't help myself. I turned my head and instantly our hungry lips met. I felt a sudden surge of electricity as we embraced even more deeply, her pressing every inch of herself against me, our mouths open, our tongues entwined, as she positioned her mound against my stiff cock. With all pretense gone, she humped against me as we kissed, embraced, and pressed against each other.

When my first kiss with Mom ended, I pulled away and opened my eyes at the same instant she opened hers. Hers went wide, and she whispered, "Last chance to back out, Joey. If you don't stop me now, we're going to end up in bed together." She paused. "Tonight, Joey. If it's going to happen, I can't wait any longer."

I looked at her for a moment, knowing that this was the final pivot-point. "No, Mom. I'm not backing out. I can't wait any longer either," I said. She stood, held out her hand, and when I rose she led me to her bedroom.

We lay down on the bed and began kissing again. I couldn't get enough of her mouth and tongue and every time I thought our kiss couldn't get more intense, it would. I pulled my chest slightly away from hers, and put my hand on her breast. I could feel her stiff nipple through the silky fabric of her negligee as I rolled it and pulled gently on it, making her moan softly. Taking my hand from her breast, I pulled off my shirt, then began pulling her baby doll nightie up from the hem. Getting the message, she helped me take it off. There was my mother naked on the bed beneath me. I looked at her with awe, her breasts large even with her laying on her back, her nipples pink and extended. Without thinking, I also shed my pajama bottoms and for the first time felt my mother's completely naked body against my naked body as I lay against her. Her firm round breasts pushed against my chest, my hard cock flopped for a moment before finding its spot against the warm skin of her stomach.

I kissed my way down Mom's neck, then down her chest until I reached her left breast. I gently took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it for the first time in over 20 years. Although I had no memory of my earlier relationship with these breasts, there was something special and familiar about them to me. Mom was breathing in gasps as I sucked and licked her nipples while gently caressing her breasts. She ran her fingers through my hair as I bit gently first on one nipple, then the other. She moaned as I flicked my tongue across one nipple, then sucked it deeply into my mouth, then groaned even louder when I repeated it on the other.

She reached for my arm and said, "I want you to feel what you're doing to Mommy." She guided my hand between us and down to her pussy. The first thing I felt was her damp curly pubic hair. When she finally pressed my hand against her, she was soaking wet. The hair on her outside lips was slick and matted with her juices, and her cunt was slippery and open. I rubbed her slick inner lips for a moment as I took her nipple back into my mouth, then ran my fingers up and down her slit, eventually stopping at her hard clit, which had emerged from its hooded hiding place. She groaned loudly as I slowly did circles around her clit with my index finger while I licked and sucked her nipples.

"Oh, fuck," she said, and in spite of the moment I was surprised to hear my mother use the "F" word.

She grabbed me and pulled me back up to her and we kissed deeply again. As we did, I slid a finger inside her tight wet hole and slowly finger-fucked her, adding a second then a third finger as her excitement mounted. Our hungry mouths were busy and our hands were roaming over each other's bodies.

Mom shifted and I felt her hand come around my hip. She moved it slowly towards my cock. Finally she came upon it, rock-hard and almost pulsing with desire. Gripping it firmly, she started stroking it up and down. I felt her excitement increase as she stroked me, and I kissed her deeply and started working my fingers in and out of her, stopping every third or fourth pump to flick my fingertips across her clit three or four times.

I began focusing more on her clit, rubbing my fingertips back and forth across it while kissing her deeply. As she became more excited, I increased the pressure and moved my fingers more swiftly across her swollen clit. Then, with one hand holding the back of my neck and the other stroking my cock, Mom suddenly tensed and cried out as she climaxed on my hand. Unbelievably, she got even wetter as she came, releasing a sudden, short torrent of her cum into the palm of my hand. I felt her muscles clenching around my fingers as each wave of her orgasm hit her. I had a brief thought that there was no way I could have come into the world through this small, tight, wonderful opening.

She broke our kiss, looked at me, and smiled. "God, that was worth the wait, Joey. I feel like we've had three weeks of foreplay before that orgasm. That felt so good." I smiled back at her, happy that I had pleased her. "I've been wanting you to do that to me for so long now," she said.

"I know how you feel, Mom," I answered. "I've been wanting it too, but wasn't sure where this was all going."

"Now we know, Joey," she replied, still stroking my cock. "There's only one thing left. One final line we have to cross." She paused and looked me in the eyes.

I leaned into her and kissed her on the cheek. "I really want to fuck you now, Mom," I whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck you really, really bad."

"You want to fuck me, Joey? You want to fuck your loving mother?" she whispered back.

"I do, Mom, I do." I shifted my body and moved on top of her, climbing between her spread-eagled legs. "That's all I've been able to think about."

"That's all I've been thinking about lately too, Joey. You fucking me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing coming from my mother's mouth.

"Fuck me now, Joey. I'm ready for you. I want you." She closed her eyes and put her arms around me as I lay down on her.

I put my arms around her, under her back, and held her tightly to me as I positioned the blunt tip of my rigid cock against her wet hole. She raised her knees slightly, then gave a gentle push against me, causing the tip of my cock to slide slowly into my mother's cunt. Wanting the moment to last, I continued to go slowly in until I was completely buried up to the point where our pubic bones were pressed against each other.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," my mother sighed as I pulled out until again just the tip was in her. She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me back into her, groaning as I buried myself to the hilt again. I started to slowly pump my cock in and out of her, building momentum. Mom clawed at my back as I fucked her slowly and deeply.

I was too caught up at that moment to be shocked by either my mother's language or how slutty she was being with me. No college girlfriend had ever been so openly vocal about how I was making her feel or what she wanted, even after a few months. And here was my mother, our first time, almost begging me to fuck her, telling me how good my cock felt in her.

"Fuck me faster, Joey. Make me cum again," she said, almost on cue with what I was thinking. I didn't know how long I was going to be able to last, but I started running the length of my cock in and out of her, building speed. I'd pull the entire length out, then plunge it back in to the hilt. Each time I did so, Mom would either shriek or blurt out "Fuck me, Joey!"

I was really fucking Mom now, and I felt her building towards her climax. I was in a state of complete bliss as I felt her entire body tense. As her orgasm arrived, I pushed deeply into her and held my cock deep inside her, filling her tight cunt completely as she spasmed against me. As she reached the crescendo of her climax, I felt my balls contract, I saw a sudden white light, an incredible feeling washed all over my body, and my cock exploded deep within her, splashing against her cervix and womb. I pumped six, seven, eight times as I drilled Mom's sopping wet pussy with each powerful blast. I felt her shiver as she had one last small spasm of orgasm.

As we came down from the high of our first fuck, I let my body relax and cover hers. I felt my mother's naked skin against mine. I felt at peace, I felt fulfilled. As my cock shrunk and did its slow exit from her drenched pussy, I let go a deep sigh and exhaled all the air out of my lungs. Mom hugged me and held me tight to her breast. When I finally slipped out of her with a little pop, I rolled to my side and pulled her with me so we were still body to body, face to face. With our hearts racing, we held each other until we calmed and sleep overtook us.

*****

Thanks for reading. New chapters will be posted every three days or so until the end of the story! Please vote, and I welcome comments, both positive and negative. If you wish, you may use the Literotica contact tool to email me. I respond to all emails, if the sender chooses to include their return email address.

EdPuss
EdPuss
836 Followers