All about Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
839 Followers

"Did you like watching them?" I asked, holding the vibrating dildo to the side of Mom's clit.

"Yes, I did," she answered, starting to move her pelvis in an attempt to get the vibrations closer to her clit. I reached over and turned the vibrator up to medium and held it on her mons, next to her clit.

"What did you like about them," I asked, still teasing.

"They got me so turned on," she answered.

"What kinds did you like?" I probed further, both verbally and with the vibrator, moving it to the other side of her clit and just a smidge closer.

"I liked most of them," she answered, furrowing her brow and moving her pelvis, searching for the buzz on her clit.

"But what kinds got you really turned on?"

"The ones with two women and a man, and the women were doing stuff to each other, too," she groaned as I briefly let the vibrator touch her sensitive clit.

"You liked seeing the women do stuff to each other?" I asked, running the tip of the dildo up and down her seeping slit.

"Yes!" she said, pushing up, trying to will the dildo inside her.

I let it brush lightly against her clit on each upstroke. "Have you ever fantasized about being with another woman?" I asked as I left the vibrating tip on her clit for just a moment.

"God, yes!" she called out, trying to grab my hand to guide the vibrator back to her clit.

"Ah, ah, ah!" I said, withdrawing my hand and the vibrator away from her crotch.

"Oh, Joey, please let me cum," Mom said in an anguished voice.

"I will, in good time," I said, smiling and turning off the dildo. I grabbed the fake cock and turned it at the base. The entire cock vibrated with a low thrum, but the little appendage had a higher sound to it, and obviously vibrated faster.

I rubbed the head of the cock up and down her wet slit, pausing near her hole.

"Put it in me, Joey," Mom begged.

"First tell me what else you did with Dad that you thought you wouldn't like, but did," I teased, pushing lightly on the life-like dong so it pushed against her opening.

"Just other stuff," she cried out, raising her hips off the bed, seeking the feeling of the big silicone cock sliding into her.

"Like what?" I asked, feeling the head pop in.

"Ungh," she said as the tip of the cock entered her. "Like going to strip clubs!" Mom blurted, and I pushed it in just a little further.

"What did you like about the strip clubs?" I asked, somewhat surprised because the Prosecution at my Dad's murder trial had said he'd never been in a strip-club before.

"Seeing the girls naked turned me on, and seeing me turned on turned your Dad on," she said and I gave her another inch.

"Did you ever have a private dance?" I asked, backing it out a little.

"Yes, yes," Mom panted. "I did."

"Did you touch the girls?" I pushed in another inch.

"I wanted to, but they wouldn't let me! It wasn't allowed! Please, Joey, push that thing in me, all the way!"

Mom was almost crying now, and watching as I did, I pushed the huge cock all the way up inside her and positioned the little rabbit part right on her clit. With my other hand I turned up the vibration. It was so hot to see the huge fake cock stuffed up my Mom's cunt. With my other hand I started stroking my cock.

"Oh, holy fucking shit," Mom cried out as I pushed the cock deeper, making sure to keep the little vibrator right on her clit. She could see that I was stroking my cock and reached out to help, moving her hand with mine on my raging, hard cock.

"Hold it right there, right there!" Mom screamed. Obviously I'd found the perfect spot. Mom was making unintelligible sounds as she built towards her climax.

"Fuck!" she cried out and soaked my hand with a gush of hot liquid out of her cunt. I held the cock stuffed in her, the vibrating bunny still pressed to her clit. "Fuck!" she called out again as another splash emanated from her stuffed cunt. "Fuck, fuck!" again, as a third spray hit my hand and the fake cock.

I started moving it in and out of her, fucking her with it, and she sped up the stroking of my cock. I let my hand fall away from my cock and got up on my knees on the bed facing her. As I gave her a thorough fucking with the fake cock, she jacked my cock faster and faster.

I could feel my climax coming and I gave the fake cock a mighty shove up Mom's soaking cunt. Mom pointed my cock-head at her tits and with a few more of her strokes I painted them with my white jizz, watching as it spewed all over her pale orbs, her nipples, even hitting her chin with one pulsing squirt.

Mom milked my cock of every drop, then let go and began rubbing my sperm into her breasts and neck as if it were the finest skin cream made on Earth. I let go the fake cock and watched intently as it slowly emerged from Mom's cunt. I was still so turned on I wanted to go again.

"Suck me and get me hard again," I told Mom, not sure I could, but desperate to try. She immediately leaned up, turned and supported herself with one elbow. With the other hand she grabbed my cock and brought it up to her mouth. She started by licking me and when my cock started getting a little bit hard, she took it into her mouth and began sucking it, taking special care to run her tongue along the most sensitive part, on the bottom side, just below the head.

My cock was getting hard again, and when it was finally at full staff, I pushed Mom back down on the bed and climbed on top of her, between her open legs. I didn't need to position my cock, she was so wet that it slid around her squishy lips until it just slid into her, almost of its own volition.

She gave her low groan as I pushed myself up where the fake cock had been only moments before.

"The real thing is so much better," Mom whispered in my ear. "Give Mommy a good fucking with a real cock, now Joey. Mommy wants a real-cock fucking."

I lay down on her, feeling my sticky sperm on her breasts, and started long-stroking her, still so turned on by what we had done, and what I had heard. My perfect Mom was a secret slut. An angel in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. Thoughts of Mom watching nasty porn videos, visions of her going down on another woman, fantasies about her getting a lap dance from a slutty-looking dancer. All these weaving in and out of my mind as I drove into her, filling my need, craving to be inside her, to go home again, to keep fucking her forever, over and over again, without end.

Mom was writhing below me, probably lost in fantasies of her own from our conversation, her skin sticking to mine with the glue of my drying man-cream, humping me harder and harder, driving me to go deeper and deeper, to fuck her mercilessly, yet with the most love I had ever felt for a woman.

My orgasm hit me like a race car going 200 miles per hour. It was just suddenly on me, instantly in every part of my body. I yelled as I unleashed the first blast, forcefully striking the deepest part of Mom's cunt. I pumped in and out of her in time to match each powerful explosion from my cock into Mom. I was so lost in the moment that I was completely unaware of her, contorting herself below me as she was rocked by orgasms as powerful as mine.

I must have shot off eight or nine times, further drenching Mom's already soaked cunt. I was amazed at the power and the duration of the orgasm, having just cum twenty minutes before.

Our bodies slowed as our orgasms faded, and I ended up laying with all my weight on Mom, feeling our bodies meshed together, skin-to-skin, heart-to-heart, me fitting inside her, linking our bodies as if we were one.

What must have been only a few minutes later Mom woke me up, telling me she had to get up and go pee. I rolled off her and followed her into the bathroom. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I laughed. I looked like a train wreck. I was covered in dried goo, my hair looked like it was on backwards, and I generally looked awful.

Then I looked at Mom and really got a laugh. There she was, sitting on the toilet, with sperm in her hair, on her face, all over her chest, and even down her arms. I looked down and saw that her lap was in even worse shape, a mixture of my and her love juices smeared everywhere, drying to a shiny finish.

"We need a shower," I said, reaching in and turning on the tap.

I stepped in when the water was warm and Mom followed a moment later.

"I'm getting a head-ache," she moaned.

"Well, you were certainly on a mission tonight," I answered, smiling at her and looking into her eyes. Then I added, "I'll get you a couple of aspirin before we go to sleep and you'll be fine tomorrow."

"So all those things I told you," she said as she washed her arms and chest. "Do you think I'm a horrible person?"

"No, Mom, I think you're a fantastic person, and a wonderful life partner, and the most exciting sexual partner I can imagine."

"That was pretty amazing," she said and reached for my cock and balls with soapy hands. She gently washed me, then continued on to my entire body.

When we got back to our bedroom, I drew back the sheets to straighten the bed. Unfortunately, the bed looked like we had before we showered. Soaked in her juices and mine. I put the covers back over.

"Uh, we're sleeping in my old room tonight," I said, taking her by the hand and leading her down the hall. As I fell into dreamland, I had only a fleeting thought of my new-found wealth. I knew right then that it would be okay, and that I'd deal with it in a good way.

I had a dream that night of Dad and me at a strip club. We couldn't find Mom, and I was panicking. We looked everywhere, and although neither of us would acknowledge it, we were both afraid she had left with the stripper that gave her a lap dance and let her touch her most private places.

I was worried that at that moment, Mom was in her arms, watching a porn video, and becoming tremendously excited. I felt a terrible loss. And then I realized that Dad had never been there, because he was dead, and then I woke up with the most horrible feeling I'd ever had.

I rolled over and spooned myself behind Mom, wrapping her in my arms.

"Don't ever leave me," I whispered in the night.

Mom snored quietly and peacefully.

Don't forget to vote, and be sure to look for more adventures of Joey and his Mom!! Thanks for reading and all the great comments. They helped tremendously, especially with this story being my first one.

EdPuss
EdPuss
839 Followers
12