All About Perspective

Story Info
Perhaps things aren't as bad as they look.
7.7k words
4.47
37k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers

Bryce jumped out of bed seeing the sun glowing through the leaves. Saturday! Time to get out and explore. Time to forget about the catastrophe last night. He pulled on his shorts and tee; laced up his hiking shoes and crept down the stairs.

"Hang on! You're going to eat something before you go." He heard his mom yell.

"Darn it mom, it's cool right now and you know it'll be hot soon." He walked into the kitchen and flopped down on the chair. "Alright, since you made french toast." He grinned at his mom. They had this game going on for years where he tried to get out and explore the woods while she tried to intercept him before he could get away.

"So, how did the competition go last night?" Liz asked her son.

"Not well, in fact it was a disaster. I cannot tell who did it, but someone hacked our code and inserted lines that made Charlie run amok. I think I know who did it, but Charlie ran after one of the judges and we had to send it a shutdown command." Charlie was the robot the robotics team had been working on for months. In trials, Charlie was able to figure out obstacles and overcome them repeatedly using their own logic they created. Bryce was hoping to blow away teams from MIT, Harvard, etc. that were all entered in the completion. He thought back sadly remembering all the laughing faces and how embarrassed the entire team was. And the poor judge who tripped and fell while being chased causing her skirt to fly up onto her back. She was pissed, but it's her own fault for not wearing panties. He was felt his cock pulse remembering see his first naked pussy and ass. Shaking his head, he picked up his fork and stabbed a piece of toast.

Kissing his mom on the cheek, he headed out the back door. Hearing music, he glanced over at the Nichols' house, sadly remembering how Pattie used to join him every weekend exploring. Then she reached puberty and she suddenly would have nothing to do with him. Now it was nothing more than hellos in the hallway which made him the envy of the robotics club. "Crud! Why didn't I even get to be like Larry or Brett? 6'1", 200 pounds rather than 5'5", 120 pounds. Even Patty is taller than I am...5" taller. I guess I'll never have a shot at anyone like that.' He mused. Turning towards the woods he stopped hearing Pattie's voice.

"Hey Bryce. Are you heading out exploring?"

"Yes, I want to get back to the lake and see what is coming up. This spring has been a long time coming." He waved and turned back to the woods.

"Wait. Can I come, or don't you want company?" Pattie yelled.

Bryce stopped, "Of course you can come. This is our lake and our woods." He watched as the beautiful girl tossed her magazine aside, bent over to turn off the radio, turned and held up a finger before dashing into the house. 'Crud, look at that ass.' He thought. As he thought back to the judge's ass exposed and he thought why couldn't it have been Pattie Nichols, he stopped and shook his head hard. Pattie was his friend...right. He looked up as he heard the door slam next door and saw Pattie running over, wearing tight shorts and a halter top that in no way was capable of supporting her nice breasts as she ran. Her waist had zero fat and he could see her six-pack abs. He smiled seeing her long blonde ponytail bouncing behind her as she ran.

"Thanks for waiting for me. I woke up this morning and realized I missed our explorations. I thought I'd missed you since it's a bit later than usual. Your mom catch you this morning?" She asked as she headed back on the trail.

"Yeah, it was terrible. Forced me to eat French toast." Bryce laughed. He felt suddenly alive and wondered why the fail last night didn't matter.

Pattie turned and gave a quick hug to her old friend. She looked down at the boy, "I heard about the Robotics Challenge last night. I'm so sorry. You've been working so hard on it."

Bryce was shocked, it never occurred to him that Pattie was even aware he was in the club let alone there was a completion. "Yeah, it really sucked. I found some code someone inserted that had to be a hack. I cannot tell who did it, but I have to debug a million lines of code to see if there's more." He looked up at the blonde seeing the concern, "How did you hear about that?"

"Um, well, it was on the news this morning. They showed the judge...I guess when she fell she showed a lot more than she should have." Pattie said softly.

Bryce turned bright red, "Crud! They showed that? We are going to be the laughing stock of the school and probably the entire robotics community. No way this is not going viral." He spit out.

Pattie hugged him close, "Hey, I'm sure people will get a kick out of it, but in a month, Miley Cyrus will do something to put all this in the past."

Bryce felt his cock surging in his shorts feeling those firm mounds pressed against his chest, and even though he couldn't think of anywhere he'd rather be, he gently broke the embrace. "Thanks, I know you're right, but I'm not sure I want to face anyone until then." He turned his body attempting to hide his raging boner.

Pattie laughed, "Relax, I think it's flattering. At least you're not like every other guy who grinds against me when that happens. Come on, let's go check out the lake."

He nodded his head, blushing furiously, "I'm sorry, I wish things like this weren't so darn obvious. Girls have it easy." He looked at the perfect girl, "I'd better lead since I'll never get under control looking at you." He stammered.

"Bryce, I'm shocked. I never thought you looked at me like that. Actually, that might be the nicest complement anyone has ever given me." Pattie giggled while putting her hands on her hips and posing for him. "Ok, lead on MacDuff." She said holding her arm out. She watched as her old friend strode off down the trail. Sadly, she wondered why she stopped joining him on these excursions. Her last few boyfriends all looked bored when she pointed out a hermit thrush song or to a kestrel. How much had she learned from Bryce exploring the woods?

Bryce stopped and whispered, "Listen. Over there." He said pointing to the right. They watched as a bobcat climbed up on some rocks and looked around. He heard Pattie gasp as the cat looked right at them before lying down on top of the ledge in the sun. "I hate to even move and spook it." He whispered. Suddenly the cat jumped up, looking over its shoulder and dashed off when a rock sailed over its head.

Bryce and Pattie saw four boys running up onto the ridge whooping and throwing more rocks at the retreating bobcat. "Hey! Stop that. Leave the bobcat alone!" Bryce yelled.

"Holy crap!" The tall boy yelled seeing the two kids standing there. "It's RoboFlop and Panting Nipples." He looked at his friends before leaping down the rock ledge. As he approached Pattie and Bryce he looked at the blonde, "This is the best you can do? I'm shocked you'd be seen with the most infamous failure in our school."

He went to hug Pattie and she pushed him away. "Don't touch me. And leave him alone. Someone hacked the program. That was not his fault. And I told you I never wanted you to talk to me again." She hissed at the tall muscular boy.

Bryce stood frozen looking at Pattie and the all state QB, Larry Munson glaring at each other. He looked at the other three classmates and groaned seeing his tormentors since elementary school, Jim Clark, Beans Benning and Cliff Devers. All heading to college on football scholarships.

"Look bitch, I'll talk to you whenever I want. I'll touch you whenever I want also, you seem to have gotten really uppity since the Homecoming dance. I remember you loved it when I had my cock inside you back stage." Larry said leaning into the girl.

Pattie stood her ground, her hands on her hips. "Thanks. Thanks for clearing that up." She said.

"Clearing what up?" Larry looked confused.

"Whether you put your dick in me. I was never sure and, well, you know. It's not the type of thing a girl can ask, you know?" She said staring at the angry boy.

"You fucking bitch, I think me and my boys here are just going to have to fill all your holes up right now. Believe me, we'll make you aware we are inside you." He looked at his friends, "You guys want a piece of the Homecoming Queen? Want to fuck the head cheerleader in every hole?" Turning back he reached out and yanked the halter top off of the young blonde who clutched her arms over her chest, and as he turned to toss it to Beans, he was knocked backwards with the flying Bryce.

"Get off me you little faggot," He screamed, throwing the light boy off to the side. "Hold him," he yelled to his friends, "while I get this fucking whore ready for all our cocks."

Bryce scrambled backward as Cliff came over to grab him while pulling out his iphone and hitting video. As he was grabbed he managed to lean it against the tree. He tried to cover his stomach as the huge football player began punching him in the stomach, curling up in the fetal position while listening to Pattie screaming. Then all went black as Cliff delivered a blow to his head.

He woke to crying and coarse laughter and saw Pattie stark naked with the four boys boxing her in and taunting her with her ripped clothes. He groaned and rolled over and grabbed the phone. He was able to tap in a series of addresses before yelling out. "Hey assholes, you want to go viral?" He held up the phone, his finger over send.

"You're bluffing." Larry spat, "Cliff, I thought you could punch harder than that. Get over there, get the phone and fucking put that faggot down."

"Ok. You asked for it." He went to hit send.

Cliff stopped, "Wait, who are you sending this to? How do I know what is on that?"

Bryce stood up and waved to Pattie, "Grab your clothes and get over here." Turning to Cliff, he said, "Give me your cell number and you can get a preview of what I have staged to go to all your athletic departments along with our local police." As Pattie came over he pulled off his tee and gave it to her. He punched in Cliff's number and hit send.

Cliff looked at his screen and held up the phone to the other three boys. Larry sneered, "You're bluffing, you don't have their numbers." Seeing Bryce tap on his phone, he looked over as Cliff held out his phone again. "Ok, you win, but if that ever gets out, I'll fucking kill you. I mean I'll fuck your faggot ass and then choke you with my cock, so you'd better guard that with your life."

Bryce laughed, "I'm the faggot? Christ! That has to be the most gay threat I've ever heard. Wait, stop." He looked at the boys who were turning to leave. "You ruined Patties clothes. I want you to all offer her yours. I mean all of your clothes." He glared at the boys. "Go on, or I'll hit send...go on!"

Bryce stepped back and videotaped as each boy stripped down and dropped their clothes at the feet of Pattie. He turned to Pattie, "I see what you mean when you couldn't tell if it was in you. How does that tiny prick ever reach anything?" He laughed seeing Larry's shriveled member.

Larry put his hands over his crotch. "Ok, you win now, but you'd better watch your back. I will never forget this." He looked at the skinny boy who was tapping his screen again, "What the fuck are you doing, sending it anyway?"

Bryce shook his head, "No, I emailed it to myself and stored it in the cloud, just in case you thought about coming back and taking my phone away from me."

Larry spat at the ground. "Some day, some day." He glared then turned and led the other three naked boys back the way they came.

Bryce turned and grabbed Pattie who was reeling and looked ready to faint. "Pattie, are you ok? I'm so sorry I couldn't stop them." He clutched her to his chest and felt the girl sobbing hard into his shoulder. He sat down and leaned back against the tree stroking her back as she cried.

Pattie felt the gentle hands on her back and felt an incredible rush of gratitude for her oldest friend who just saved her from being gang-raped. She didn't want to move, feeling so safe in the skinny boy's arms and felt guilty thinking how she turned her back on him as soon as she became interested in boys. She pushed herself up and looked at the boy. She realized she was uncovered below her waist and probably should cover up. It suddenly struck her, she was basically naked and he wasn't hard. "Thank you. I cannot believe you were able to record that while being grabbed. That was amazing. Actually, I wouldn't have been surprised if they killed us after raping me. They've been on steroids for years."

"Are you alright? How long was I out? Did they...?" Bryce stroked his friend's face, "I felt so darn powerless. I'm not very strong and I was so scared." He said feeling like he wanted to cry.

"No, they were playing with me. I could see they got more and more excited seeing me scared and vulnerable. Those fucking assholes!" She spat out, "I wanted to help you when I saw Cliff punching you, but they were holding me and ripping my clothes off." She stroked the boy's face. "I knew I was doomed and was ready to just let them do what they wanted to me and then you stood up holding your phone. It felt like a miracle." She kissed Bryce on the lips.

Bryce felt those lips he'd looked longingly at and realized he was close to becoming one of those boys and pushed her away.

"What's wrong? I wanted to kiss you. It's ok." Pattie said as the boy stood up.

Bryce reached down and pulled her to her feet. "Look, if you want to kiss me tomorrow, that's fine, but right now I don't think it's right. You're basically naked. Let's get you some clothes." He reached down and looked at her torn panties and tossed them aside. Then he grabbed her shorts and saw the buttons were ripped off. He held up the boys' pants and sighed, "I guess you could wear these, but they're like twice as big as you are. He looked down at his shorts and shrugged.

Pattie watched as Bryce pulled his shorts off and handed them to her. She giggled seeing the tidy-whiteys on the skinny boy. "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen you in your underwear since...well, you know. When we were kids."

Bryce went through the discarded pants and found the smallest pair and pulled them on. He grinned at Pattie as he held them out with his thumbs. "Perhaps we could share these." He found a belt and cinched the pants tight around his waist before gathering up the rest of the clothes and threw then into the middle of the clearing. "Want these?" He asked holding up her torn clothes.

"No, I never want to see them again, actually." She said taking them and tossing them into the pile. "You're not emptying their pockets? Their wallets are in there." She asked seeing him squat down and light the pile.

"No, why? They'll just have to get new drivers licenses and strip club membership cards I guess." He said as he moved the lighter he found in a pocket to other parts of the pile.

After they strewed the ashes and made sure there were no remaining embers, Bryce turned to Pattie. "When we get home, let me get some of my mom's clothes so your parents don't see you like this." He said looking at the girl's chest clearly visible through the old tee shirt.

"Why are we going home? I want to see the lake." Pattie said, pointing in the opposite direction.

"Really? Are you ok?" He asked looking at her. Seeing she looked fully recovered, he shrugged. "Ok, but I have to tell you, these aren't the most comfortable pants to hike in."

Pattie looked at him. I'll tell you what. Take those off and take your shorts back. Give me your underwear, these shorts are a bit tight anyhow." She unbuttoned the shorts and laughed as she stepped out of them, "Seriously, you're turning around? You amaze me." She stood naked from the waist down holding out the shorts. "Come on, give me those cute briefs." She watched as her friend dropped the pants and who started to turn around to take off his underwear before shrugging and pulling them off. She giggled, "Christ, those assholes would have been really pissed to see that." She said looking at the plump dick flopping between his legs. "Ok, I'm sorry." She said letting him pull his shorts on.

Bryce felt the sensitive head of his cock rub against the fabric and looked at the nice blond bush disappear under his undies as she pulled them on. "That's a good look on you." Bryce grinned, "I mean, it seemed like a dream thinking about getting in your pants. It never occurred to me that you'd be getting into mine."

"He jokes. I was worried about you. Look, nothing happened. Something could have happened, but because of your quick thinking, nothing happened." She spun around, showing off her outfit of see-through tee and boy's underwear. "I've never felt more free. Come on, let's go check out the lake." She started down the trail before looking back, "Deal with it. I want you to look."

Bryce jerked his eyes from her ass up to her face, blushing, "No problem with that. I preferred what you had on before though, I mean checking out my underwear...." He said following her.

They got to the lake and looked at the reeds shooting up, the red-winged blackbirds hopping around. Pattie looked over and exclaimed, "It's still there!" She pointed to the rope strung across the lake from high on the tree on the hill to their right. "Let's do it!" She cried running up the hill.

Bryce ran up behind her and watched as she scaled the tree, aware that he could see right up the baggy tee shirt. Finally, he scrambled up after her.

"They're still here!" Pattie said holding out the ropes and carabiners. "Come one, let's get wet." She said handing a beener to Bryce and hooking hers up. She turned to her friend, "I've wanted to do this for the last 6 years. I'm so sorry I quit coming here with you." She said kissing him. With a scream, she hung onto the handles and jumped out and screamed down the rope, her shirt blowing up to her neck until finally releasing it when she was 50 yards out into the middle of the lake. She shot up to the surface, "Christ, that was great. Get your ass down here." She yelled.

Bryce hooked his beener up and grabbing the handles shot down at what felt like 50 miles per hours until he saw the girl with her arms out waiting, and releasing the handles, felt himself flying until he hit the water with a huge splash. He swam over to Pattie to splash her, but saw her looking intently at him so he found himself pulling her close to him and kissing her, this time feeling her tongue enter his mouth.

Pattie wrapped her legs around his waist and felt that surprisingly nice cock grind against her pussy. She finally pulled away realizing the poor boy was furiously treading water for the both of them. "God, I missed you." She said, "I forgot how much fun you are." She gave him a quick kiss before swimming to the far side of the lake to recover the ropes. As she got out, she felt the wet shirt clinging to her body and as Bryce joined her on the shore, she turned to him and pulled the shirt off.

Bryce stared at the perfect breasts with the erect nipples while absent mindedly accepting the dripping tee shirt. He jerked back hearing Pattie's voice, "I'm sorry, what?"

Pattie laughed, "I said I hope this isn't too distracting, but it was really hard to swim with this dragging me down. Why don't you go over and hang it on the branch? In fact, why don't you hang up your shorts so they don't chafe you when we head back." She said as she slipped off his borrowed undies.

Bryce just stood open-mouthed watching the beauty unabashedly strut naked over to the tree and hang up his underwear. Finally, he shrugged and pulled off the wet shorts and came over next to her and hung up the shirt and shorts.

Pattie grinned, "Ok, let's go again. I could do this all day." She said as she ran around the lake to climb back up the tree.

barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers