All About Talent

Story Info
Jillian Hall shows Mr. Kennedy her real talents.
2.6k words
3.08
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

"Ohhhhh baaaa-beeee..."

The eardrum shattering, glass breaking singing voice of SmackDown's Jillian Hall echoes from within the Diva's locker room. Everyone with in an earshot has cleared out of the area to escape the vocal torture that is Jillian's voice as she practices her sing. As Jillian continues her singing, Mr. Kennedy, wearing blue and white wrestling shorts and a black Mr. Kennedy t-shirt, comes down the hallway and he hears the next burst of Jillian's 'talent' as he passes by the locker room. Kennedy stops in his tracks and makes a face, "What the hell?" Kennedy shouts as he turns around to enter the locker room to find the source of horrendous sounds and then Kennedy yells, "STOP THAT!" as soon as he closes the locker room door, startling the 'singing' Diva, Jillian Hall.

Jillian Hall raises an eyebrow as she places her left hand against her large chest as she slowly turns around to face the very annoyed Mr. Kennedy "Excuse me...I was practicing my singing!" Jillian says proudly as she smiles, while she's dressed in a pair of black pants and a tight-fitting light pink tank top. Jillian narrows her eyes a bit "What...you don't think my singing is good!?" Jillian Hall slightly snaps at the loud-mouthed SmackDown Superstar, Mr. Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy looks at Jillian as if she has a few screws loose, "Good? GOOD?! There's a pack of dogs outside of the arena in pain because of how you sound..." Mr. Kennedy says sarcastically as he puts his hands on his waist.

Jillian presses her lips together as she shakes her head before she rudely rolls her eyes "You just don't know good talent...I'm the most talented Diva on SmackDown...and yet no one seems to care..."

"Whoa, whoa... WHOA!" Mr. Kennedy puts his hands up, "You are need to keep your mouth shut for one... and for two... you need to stand aside and let someone with talent take that deserving spotlight... like me... MISTER KENNEDY..." Kennedy yells loudly before pausing dramatically effect. Kennedy then smirks as he points to himself and finishes "...Kennedy..."

Jillian raises an eyebrow as she slightly smirks "You think you have all the talent..." Jillian shakes her head as she laughs a bit "No...I have all the talent...I have the best talent here..." Jillian pauses and smiles proudly "And not only to have the best singing talent...I have the best talent in other areas too..." Jillian says as she slowly licks her soft lips as she casually glances down at the crotch of Mr. Kennedy's wrestling shorts.

Mr. Kennedy folds his arms over his t-shirt covered chest as he raises an eyebrow, "I doubt that you do... but what are these other areas you supposedly have talent in..."

Jillian bites down on her bottom lip a bit "Well...that requires a whole lot less clothing on your part..." Jillian says with a sly smirk as she takes a step forward to Mr. Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy raises his eyebrow again before he smirks, "All right... I'll fall for the bait..." Kennedy says as he unfolds his arms and lifts up his black t-shirt to reveal his smooth, toned body as he takes it off.

Jillian nods her head as she presses her lips together and then motions towards Mr. Kennedy's wrestling shorts with her left hand "And those too..." Jillian says before places her hands against her tight-fitting light pink tank top and slowly lifts the tank top off of her gorgeous, toned body as she exposes her very large, smoothly rounded juicy tits.

Mr. Kennedy licks his lips as he takes a moment to gaze at Jillian's voluptuous tits, "Don't be pushy..." Kennedy says as he begins to lower down his wrestling shorts from his waist, revealing his long, thick eleven inch cock. The loudmouth SmackDown Superstar steps out of his wrestling shorts and stands before the hot, blond 'singing' Diva completely naked.

Jillian licks her lips "And now...time to show of my talent..." Jillian says with a proud, slightly arrogant smile as she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of Mr. Kennedy and she wraps her soft, talented hands around Mr. Kennedy's shaft before she starts to gently stroke her hands up and down his hard, thick eleven inch cock.

Mr. Kennedy places his hands on his waist as he gets an unimpressed look on his face, "Is this all of it?" Kennedy asks rhetorically as he moans quietly as Jillian's hands travel along the length of his thick, stiff cock.

Jillian glances her blond-haired head up and raises an eyebrow as she looks up at Mr. Kennedy "No...I have more talent..." Jillian says with a smirk before she lowers her head and slaps her wet, talented tongue against the head of Mr. Kennedy's hard, thick cock before she starts to circle her tongue around the thick head of his cock while she continues to stroke her hands against his shaft.

"Mmmm..." Mr. Kennedy moans a bit as he smirks slightly. The cocky, blond haired SmackDown Superstar removes his hands from his waist and folds them over his smooth, toned chest as Jillian traces her tongue around the large tip of his fat eleven inch shaft as she continues to pump his shaft with her talented hands. Jillian closes her eyes as she slides her tongue across the piss-slit of Mr. Kennedy's cock before she flicks the tip of her tongue against Kennedy's piss-slit. The 'singing' SmackDown Diva opens her hot, wet mouth and lowers her head on Mr. Kennedy's cock. Jillian presses her soft, pouty lips around his shaft before she starts to bounce her talented head up and down on Kennedy's cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm... ohhh..." Mr. Kennedy moans and licks his lips as he slightly move his hips to move his cock in and out of Jillian's warm, soothing mouth. "Ahhh... damn..." Kennedy groans as he feels Jillian's soft, pouty lips gliding against his thick hard cock.

"Mmmm...mmmm..." Jillian sings out her moans around Mr. Kennedy's cock as she smoothly bobs her head back and forth along the length of Kennedy's thick, hard cock. Jillian says to slides her tongue around his shaft, coating it with her hot saliva as she begins to quicken the rate that she's sucking Mr. Kennedy's cock at.

Mr. Kennedy licks his lips as he feels the vibrations of Jillian's moans over his thick, hard saliva covered dick. "All right... all right... that's enough of that..." Kennedy groans as he unfolds his arms and places his hands on Jillian's blond-haired head and pushes her off of his dick just as she's working up a good, brisk pace.

Jillian presses her lips together as she raises an eyebrow "Hey...why'd you do that! I was showing off my talent!" Jillian says as she slightly glares up at Mr. Kennedy as she sits on her knees in front of him.

Mr. Kennedy smirks, "Oh what are you... a one hit wonder?" Kennedy asks as he bends down to pull Jillian up to her feet. The blond-haired SmackDown Superstar then walks Jillian over to the leather couch that sits against the west wall of the locker room and sits her on it. "What I want to see... requires you to have less clothing..." Kennedy says with a smirk as he leans down to pull off Jillian's black pants from her legs. Jillian smirks slyly as she raises an eyebrow as she sits back a bit on the couch as Mr. Kennedy pulls her black pants down from her waist and down her smooth, tanned and stunning legs as he reveals Jillian's black panties as he removes her black pants.

Mr. Kennedy tosses Jillian's black pants over his shoulder, before he proceeds to remove Jillian black panties from her waist to reveal her smoothly shaved, hot pussy. Kennedy smirks, "Let's see what you can do..." Kennedy says as he spreads Jillian's legs apart so that he can slide his large, thick eleven inch cock into Jillian's warm, tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh...ahhh...yeah!" Jillian slightly sings her moan as she feels Mr. Kennedy's hard, thick cock slide into her tight, warm pussy before he starts to thrust his cock in and out of her soothing pussy. Jillian lays back completely on the couch as Kennedy climbs on top of the 'singing' SmackDown Diva.

Mr. Kennedy cringes a bit as Jillian's sings her moans, "Do you.. HAVE to sing?" Kennedy asks with a groan as he thrusts his cock in and out of Jillian's warm, tight pussy. Kennedy places his hands on Jillian's shoulders and steadily increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks the hot 'singing' SmackDown Diva.

Jillian grits her teeth together as she starts to feel Mr. Kennedy's cock roughly thrusting in and out of her tight, warm pussy "Ohhhh...ohhh yeah..." Jillian moans as she wraps her smooth legs around Kennedy's toned waist and starts to rock her hot, tanned body against Kennedy as he thrusts his cock deeply into tight pussy.

"Mmmmmm.... ohhhh yea... mmm fuck yea..." Mr. Kennedy groans as he looks down at Jillian's very large, firm, round tits as the bounce slightly every time he deeply slams his cock into Jillian's tight, warm pussy. Jillian tilts her head back against the couch as she slowly licks her lips while her hot body slides back and forth against the smooth surface of the couch as she starts to grind her pussy sharply against Mr. Kennedy's cock as he thrusts deeply into her tight pussy.

Mr. Kennedy licks his lips as he continues to drive his cock in and out of Jillian's pussy, "Mmmmm... fuck yea... ohhh yea..." Kennedy groans as he moves his hands down to wrap them around Jillian's body and rolls over on the leather couch so that Jillian is on top of him with Kennedy's cock buried deep inside of her pussy.

"Ohhh...awww...yeah!" Jillian Hall slightly sings as she moans as she places her soft hands against Mr. Kennedy's toned chest. Jillian tosses her soft blond hair back as she starts to smoothly rock her hot, tanned body back and forth on Mr. Kennedy's cock while she starts to lightly bounce up and down on his hard cock.

Mr. Kennedy places his hands on Jillian's smooth, tanned thighs and he rubs them as Jillian bounces up and down on his stiff, eleven inch cock, "Mmmm... yeah... ohhhh fuck..." Kennedy groans as he tilts his head back slightly but keeps his eyes open to watch Jillian's huge tits bounce with every movement the 'singing' Diva makes as she rides his shaft.

Jillian presses her soft lips together as she glances down and locks her soft, talented eyes with Mr. Kennedy as she quickly bounces up and down on his hard, thick. "Ohhhhhh..." Jillian moans as she slams down hard on Kennedy's cock while she quickly rides his cock.

Kennedy licks his lips, "Mmmmm yeah... ohhhh fuck..." Kennedy groans as he moves his hands from Jillian's thighs and places them on her hot ass cheeks as she rides his cock like a cow-girl. The loudmouth, arrogant SmackDown Superstar keeps thrusts his cock repeatedly up into Jillian's pussy as he grits his teeth.

"Ohhhh...awww...ohhh... yeah..." Jillian continues to sing her moans out as she smoothly and quickly rocks back and forth on Mr. Kennedy's cock as she roughly grinds her pussy against his cock, every time she slams down.

Mr. Kennedy grinds his teeth together as he tries to block out the ear-piercing singing moans of Jillian Hall, "Ahhh... mmm fuck..." Kennedy grunts as he takes his hands from Jillian's ass and puts them on her waist so that he can lift her off of his cock, "You're really impossible to listen too..." Kennedy says as he moves off the couch and he brings Jillian with him down to the floor. Kennedy turns her around and pushes her forward to get her on her hands and knees.

"Oh...you want me to sing more?" Jillian Hall asks as she seductively glances back over her shoulder to look at Mr. Kennedy with a smirk as the loudmouthed Mr. Kennedy kneels down behind Jillian.

"Hell no!" Mr. Kennedy quickly replies as he positions himself directly behind Jillian. Kennedy grips his cock and slides it back into Jillian's warm tight pussy. Kennedy then firmly grabs Jillian by the hips and pulls her back towards him as he begins pumping his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...awww...yeah-yeah..." Jillian closes her eyes as she sings out her moans as she firmly rocks back against Mr. Kennedy's cock as he thrusts his cock forward deeply into her tight, warm pussy. Jillian presses her soft lips together as she looks forward while she pushes herself back against Mr. Kennedy's cock, smacking her hot ass against his waist.

Mr. Kennedy licks his lips as Jillian's hot ass hits against his waist as he pulls her back towards him as he drives his dick forward into her. Kennedy then however quickly cringes as he hears Jillian sing out her moans every time his cock is deeply driven into her pussy, "Ahhhh fuck..." Kennedy says as he closes his eyes to just focuses on the feeling of Jillian's pussy squeezing his thick hard cock.

"Mmmm...ohhhh..." Jillian moans loudly as she guides her hot, slightly sweaty body back against Mr. Kennedy's hard, thrusting cock as she smoothly rocks back and forth on her hands and knees.

Mr. Kennedy slides his hands a bit against Jillian's waist as he pounds Jillian's pussy with his fat, hard eleven inch cock, "Mmmmm ohhh yeah... fuck yea..." Kennedy groans as sweat drips down his smooth, toned body, "Ahhh looks like... you have... some... talent..."

Jillian smirks as she glances back at Mr. Kennedy as sweat drips down her face lightly "Oh I know I have talent!" Jillian smiles proudly as she rocks back against Mr. Kennedy "I knew you'd want me to sing!" Jillian says before she starts to clear her throat as she prepares to deliver her singing talent.

"Ohhh shit... don't you even start!" Mr. Kennedy yells as he quickly pulls his cock out of Jillian's warm, wet, and tight pussy. The sweaty, blond-haired SmackDown Superstar almost jumps over Jillian to get in front of her. "Here... deal with this microphone..." Kennedy groans as he forces his cock into Jillian's open mouth just moment before she starts to sing again.

"Ohhhh baaaa...mmmmm!" Jillian Hall is cut off immediately by the thick, hard cock of Mr. Kennedy as he forcefully thrusts his cock into the hot, wet mouth of Jillian Hall. Jillian closes her eyes and presses her lips tightly around his shaft before she starts to smoothly bob her head back and forth against Mr. Kennedy's cock as an instantly quick pace.

Mr. Kennedy places both of his hands on Jillian's head as she bobs her head quickly on his cock, "Mmmmm... ohhh yeah... fuck..." Kennedy groans as he feels Jillian go down almost completely on his eleven inch cock. Jillian's soft, wet tongue slaps against Kennedy's shaft as she quickly bobs her head, while lowering her blond-haired head further down on his cock as she starts to deep throat the cocky, arrogant SmackDown Superstar.

"Mmmmm... ohhhh fuck..." Mr. Kennedy groans as he tilts his head back, "Ahhhh... fuck..." Kennedy groans loudly as he begins to spray the inside of Jillian's warm, wet, talented mouth with his warm, salty cum as she bobs her head rapidly on his cock as she deep throats it repeatedly.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh..." Jillian moans as she pats her wet tongue against Kennedy's shaft as her hot mouth fills up with his warm cum. Jillian presses her lips tightly around his cock as she swallows the warm, thick cum of the loudmouth SmackDown Superstar.

Mr. Kennedy licks his lips as he slowly pulls his cock out of the 'singing' Diva's talented mouth, "There's your talen.... and it doesn't involve singing..." Kennedy says with a cocky smirk.

Jillian Hall raises an eyebrow and proudly smiles "Oh...I have the best talent around..."

-END-