All About Vanessa

Story Info
She has a tall lovely redhead.
905 words
3.62
39.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago, I had a girlfriend by the name of Vanessa. She was a tall (5'9") natural redhead beauty, who knew how desirable she was, both to men and to women.

We lived together in Miami and one day she asked if I would or could attend an upcoming opening with her. I couldn't but told her I would catch up with her after the club opening was over.

Vanessa went to the opening by herself and enjoyed herself immensely. She had a lot of stares from various men and women at the party, mostly because she is quite gorgeous, tall, a natural redhead and very confident about herself.

During the evening, Vanessa noticed 3 tall, very good looking, well built, well dressed black men checking her out from head to toe. This was making her very hot and wet because she had dated numerous black men in the past. Never had she thought about having 3 black men at the same time until this particular evening. Sometimes when we made love in the past, she would talk about some of her past black lovers and it would always send me over the top.

Finally one of them, Tyrone, approached her near the bar and quietly said to her "if we give you $500.00, can we rip off all of your clothes?" This made Vanessa even hotter than she was and it was at that time that she called me and told me to meet her at home rather quickly. We were going to live out one of my fantasies watching her with a black man. In this case, black men.

Soon, Vanessa returned home with Tyrone and his two friends, Nat and Bruce. I met them with drinks in tow and we all chatted for a few moments. Vanessa excused herself for a few minutes and the boys and I chatted in our living room. Soon she returned and Tyrone pulled out a rather large roll of bills and gave her the $500.00 he had offered earlier in the evening. Vanessa put the money on the coffee table and Tyrone and friends stood up and surrounded her in a small circle. They proceeded to rip off her sexy see-through blouse that she had worn. Then they ripped off her miniskirt. She now stood there in her white thongs and high heel shoes, with all of her freckles showing all over her body. She looked spectacular. So did her beautiful face, amazing body 38-24-37 and the greatest legs imaginable. Tyrone started kissing her and touching her tits. Soon Nat and Bruce joined in and the four of them were soon lying on the living room carpet. Nat stuck a finger then two in her pussy. Bruce started licking and tonguing her ass.

Vanessa started breathing very heavy. Tyrone was now french kissing her while making her already-hard nipples even harder than normal. The fellows started removing their clothes and yes, they were all very well built and all 3 of them were very well hung. Soon Tyrone had his cock in Vanessa's mouth and she was sucking on him like he was a lollipop. She couldn't get all of his 12" in her mouth, but she did take as much as possible, considering how thick his cock was. She sucked on that cock until he shot his first load down her throat. Since she loves sucking cock, she was able to swallow 99% of his come. Then Nat stood up and put his cock near her face and Vanessa started on him. Tyrone then focussed on eating her pussy and ass while Bruce was now sucking on her tits. Nat had a very thick 11" cock and Vanessa had trouble getting the head in her mouth as he was as thick as a coke can. Slowly he worked his way partly down her throat and began to mouth fuck her and in a short while, blew his load down her throat. She was having orgasm after orgasm as Tyrone and Bruce continued working on her pussy, ass and tits. Then Bruce was next and soon his 10" cock was in her mouth. Now Tyrone had his cock in her pussy and he started very slowly and increased his speed until he was pounding away at her.

Nat put his cock between her tits and he started tit fucking her while Tyrone continued fucking her, Bruce was now playing with her puckered asshole. I was so horny watching Vanessa and her new friends that I started jerking off furiously. She was now blowing Nat and Tyrone stuck his huge cock in her asshole and fucked her until he shot yet another hot load of come inside her.

This continued until 5am. Each of the guys ate her, got blown, fucked her tits, pussy and her asshole. Some had seconds as well. They were all spent. The guys had all come a half dozen times each, I came twice and Vanessa about 200 times that evening.

When we make love after that evening, we often talk about how much fun it was, her getting a lot of black cock all at once and me watching her and jerking off during her session.

We have talked about inviting the boys back. They had told us they would love to have another get together, soon. Vanessa gets very wet everytime we talk about inviting them back.