All About Zack Ch. 01

Story Info
Controlled by my 18 year old nephew.
5.9k words
4.15
329.3k
114

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers

My name is Sylvia Summers, I'm 26 and I'm 5'8" tall. I have grey eyes, and long black hair, all wavy and shaggy. A lot of people think I look like Kate Bush, I do I suppose. Often when people meet me for the first time, they come out with the Kate Bush thing. I can't sing though, and I haven't got the money she has. I have a slim figure with nice C cup breasts, and nice plump lips that men seem to stare at.

I've been married to Brian since I was 21. He is 9 years older than me, something that caused my mother and stepfather some concern, as well as something else. Brian works as an accountant for a sales firm, he is around 5'6" tall, and a little over weight, his hair is black in colour going grey at the temples, it all adds up to making him look a little older than he really is.

My husband has a problem in the child making area, after a few tests we found he was unable to make me pregnant. At first I was devastated, but I soon realised that if I couldn't get pregnant by Brian, then I would have to live with it. I love kids, and it hurt not being able to have my own. We even talked about fostering, but Brian wasn't happy unless it was his kid. Maybe I could have pushed him a little more, but I didn't want to upset him, so I just put my dreams of being a mother out of my head.

And so to my story, it starts 2 weeks before his sister's wedding, things started going wrong in a big way, a chain of events that would turn my life upside-down.

"Please Zack don't do this. Brian?" I said, turning to my husband for support.

He just looked down at his shoes with a crestfallen expression on his face.

"It's your own fault auntie," Zack said with a smirk.

Brian lunged at him and I saw a look of shock on Zack's face. I pulled my husband off Zack, fearing it would just make matters worse. Zack straightened up and snatched the video from my hand. I whimpered as he put it in school bag.

"Please Zack you will give it back to me won't you?" I begged.

He didn't answer he just turned and left. I had to pull Brian back, as he made a feeble attempt to grab at Zack again.

Zack was Tina's son, Brian's sister she is 37; she split with Trevor her husband when Zack was a year old. It was my sister Stephanie that Trevor ran off with to Scotland, and she was 4 months pregnant at the time! Tina got over it quickly, and settled into looking after her son. So things calmed down until Brian asked me out soon after I started work. I wasn't sure about dating him, but Tina told me not to worry, and that she had only married Trevor because she fell pregnant with Zack 9 years before. I still felt a little guilty over the years, but as Tina said, life carries on no matter what. She seemed to have this relaxed attitude to life, and I suppose if she hadn't then I would never have had a story to tell.

I tried my best to compensate for my sister, and Brian and I sort of acted like second parents to Zack. My family and Brian's family weren't to keen on our marriage, but again it was Tina who told them to grow up and just accept it. Somehow Tina and I became friends. She took the place of my big sister in a way; yeah life is full of surprises.

Brian would take Zack to football matches, and we spoiled him a little. As he grew up his mother really couldn't let go of him. She seemed to worry about him, and wrapped him in cotton wool so to speak; Zack seemed to be her only real concern in life. When she wasn't working she devoted her time to looking after her son. So when she started dating Danny I was very happy for her. Just 4 months later Tina announced her engagement to Danny, and everything seemed fine.

Oh how things change!

"How are you feeling?"

"That's a bloody stupid question!" I snapped back at my husband.

I sat in the lounge, trying my best to stop shaking before the cigarette slipped from my fingers. It had been an hour since Zack had gone home, and my tears hadn't stopped yet. All I could think about was the tape of me and Danny having sex on my bed. My husband had set up the video. Brian said that he wanted me to have sex with someone else. He had gone on at me for years; finally I agreed just to shut him up, yes pathetic I know, but I must admit to being a little curious about having sex with someone else. I suppose he wore me down. I resisted strongly at first, even threatening to walk out on him. But even so it was always in my head, that Brian was my only lover, and would it really hurt to have sex, just once, with someone else? Now I had my answer didn't I?

"Sylvie he'll bring it back tomorrow, and then it will all be over he said so."

"Oh so that makes it all right does it? God knows what he's doing watching it now," I whimpered, realising that I knew full well, "it's bad enough that he will have seen me naked, but having sex with his mother's soon to be husband, how sick is that!"

I cringed at the thought of Tina finding out. First my sister stole her husband (not that Tina was too worried), and now me having it off with her husband to be!

"I knew this was a mistake, and don't look at me like that she's your bloody sister!"

"Look when he brings it back it'll be over."

I lit another cigarette. Was my husband really that bloody stupid? Even my legs were trembling uncontrollably now.

"He's probably watching it right now, watching me suck on.......God he'll be playing with himself!.....getting off on his auntie behaving like a, like a.....slut!"

My voice trembled and my tears began to sting. I felt like something had ripped a hole in my stomach and pulled out my insides.

"This is your fault. Why couldn't you watch?" I spat.

"I told you I, I wasn't sure if I could," Brian mumbled; "besides the fantasy was that we weren't in control, and you."

"Yes I know what the bloody fantasy was!" I yelled, interrupting him.

It was Brian's fantasy, but I suppose being a housewife with time on my hands, the idea started to appeal to me, being told what to do by a lover, ordered around and that sort of thing, not that Danny knew all of this. It was just our little fantasy, to spice up a below average sex life.

"Look Sylvia I'm so very sorry. But in a few days it'll be over."

"Stop saying that it won't, it won't!" I shrieked.

I ran upstairs throwing myself on the bed. It was horrific knowing my 18 year old nephew was watching me on video.

Just a few days ago he phoned to say he had overheard a conversation about my video with Danny, and he wanted to see it. He said I had to guess what he would do if I didn't let him have it. He promised to give it back. Even then all I could think about was him seeing me naked, and not what it would do to his mother's wedding plans. Well that was obvious. But the 18 year old nephew that I used to take to the pictures when he was younger, and Brian used to take to football and rugby, had now thrown all that back in our faces! Now he was nothing more than a sick pervert, getting off on my one mistake.

I had gotten drunk the night I went out with Danny and Brian. That is no excuse; I had got drunk because I knew what was going to happen. But it had become my fantasy as much as my husband's, so I am to blame as much as him, not that I saw it that way at the time.

Two hours later I went downstairs. Brian was sat in the dark just staring into space.

"Do you want a coffee?" I mumbled.

I didn't get an answer but I made him one anyway.

"Its ironic isn't it; you wanted to be out of control. You wanted it to be humiliating for the both of us, and now after the event, it couldn't be more so."

"I'm so sorry. I, I didn't think it would come to this," Brian replied.

"Look we just have to wait now. He'll bring it back, but I don't know how I'm going to face him anymore."

Going back a little I remembered the kiss I gave Zack, as he thanked me for his birthday present. It was a kiss on the lips in his mother's kitchen, just a peck at first. But then Brian teased him like he usually did, about the lack of a girl in his life.

Brian couldn't see Zack's face when he said, "no wonder you haven't started dating yet if that's how you kiss a girl."

I saw the hurt in Zack's dark eyes. For an instant he had an almost evil look, but I could see how much my husband's words had hurt him. OK it was a joke to Brian, and I thought Zack would take it like that, be he didn't. As Brian moved to the lounge I wanted to reassure Zack. I rubbed his cheek, and that was when he moved his head forward. His lips pressed onto mine. Then I felt his tongue push into my mouth. His hand was round my neck and he held me there! It only lasted 2 or 3 seconds at most before I managed to pull away.

I turned away and went into the lounge. All around me people were laughing and in a party mood. I was in a daze for a few moments until I came to my senses. OK maybe he thought he was getting back at my husband. Perhaps he didn't realise how it would make me feel. Up until that point aunt and nephew were good friends, like they should be. But now on his 18th birthday, he had just shown me he was a young man. Now the teasing and playful banter had to stop. No longer could I call him my special nephew, and no longer could I let him have our auntie/nephew hug. It was like I had just woken up to the fact that he knew about sex. In that one kiss he let me know, he wasn't my little nephew anymore.

So from now on I would have to distance myself from him. Just to the point where we wouldn't be alone together, so if he did have sexual desires or thoughts about me, he wouldn't be able to show them. I told Brian that night but he laughed it off. Saying I was just overreacting and Zack was probably as shocked as I was. Well that maybe true, but I wasn't so sure.

It was just a week after his birthday that I found out my perception about Zack was right. I was visiting Tina talking about the wedding. She took me up to her bedroom and gave me a few skirts to try on. Now Tina always wore short skirts, we had this ongoing friendly battle about who had better legs. It was all in fun but I never wore skirts above my knee. Danny seemed to like having a leggy woman on his arm, and Tina said that maybe Brian would be the same. So there I was trying on one of her skirts, as she went to put the kettle on. I heard her coming back up the stairs just as I slipped the skirt to the floor.

"I think Brian would like the lilac one, its part of a suit isn't it Tina? Tina?"

I turned round and there was Zack just standing there on the landing. I couldn't move I was so shocked. His eyes were fixed to my lacy blue panties under my black tights. He just gazed at my groin, and then looked up into my face, and then back to my panties again. That strange look was on his face again, and then he broke into an odd smile. He took one last look at my groin, and then he moved to his bedroom. It was only then that I recovered enough to grab my skirt and put it on. My fingers were trembling, and I had to fight with the button at the back to get it done up. My heart was beating like mad and all I could think about was the expression on his face. It stayed in my head no matter what I tried to do. Those eyes of his just leering at his aunt in her underwear!

"God what's up with you?"

"Zack has, just seen me, in, in my underwear," I stammered, feeling my face going redder than ever.

"Oh god and you're the one that's blushing? He's probably scared to come downstairs poor lamb," Tina said, then burst into giggles.

"It's not funny Tina, he, he, saw my panties," I mumbled with embarrassment.

I wanted to tell her about the way he kissed me last week, but I couldn't. I couldn't say your son forced his tongue in my mouth could I? She was very protective over Zack, even a little too much at times I thought. She spoiled him rotten, but then again we all did.

"Look if he has seen your knickers what's the big deal? I mean you are his aunt, its not like you were naked. Hey you don't think he fancies you do you?"

My mouth dropped open. Then she started giggling again.

"God if you could see your face," she said, with a chuckle that turned into full blown laughter.

The next incident happened just a week later. Tina and I were going shopping for her little break with Zack. Now if I knew he was coming I wouldn't have worn the red skirt I wore 6 inches off my knee. Tina had insisted on it as she was a terrible flirt, and told me I should tell Brian later, that I had walked round town showing off my legs to get him excited.

"We can take my car yours is loaded up with stuff," I said.

"No we'll take mine I want to get to the charity shop. You'll just have to squeeze in the back with Zack."

I swallowed hard. I was already aware that the front seat, and the nearside passenger seat at the back, was crammed full with bags.

"Do you really want to come shopping Zack? I mean it's going to be boring for you," I blurted out.

"No he doesn't, but I need him to try on some clothes for our break, don't I sweetie?"

I watched her run her fingers through his hair like he was a 10 year old.

He got in the middle seat of the car which was fairly small, about ¾ the size of the two seats either side. My skirt slipped alarmingly up my thighs as I slid in next to him. I quickly tugged it down, not that it was going very far. I put my handbag on my lap covering my legs as best as I could. But a quick glance down told me Zack could see more that he should. I took a quick sideways sneak at Zack, as I felt his bare right leg against my nylon clad left leg. I moved my legs over, away from his, but he had already had his thrill.

I closed my eyes in shame as I got out of the car. How much of my thighs he got to see I wasn't sure, probably the darker control tops of my honey coloured tights. Maybe a little glimpse of my backside in my tights, and white panties with the little flower print on.

Zack unloaded the car into the charity shop, as Tina and I went across the road to the department store. At least it would give my red face a little time to recover.

Zack joined us later and we went up an escalator, me and Tina side by side, and Zack a few steps behind us. I was really getting annoyed now so I looked over my shoulder, and there he was leering at the backs of my thighs! My angry look faded with surprise as he just smiled with a horrid dirty leer at me.

I wanted to say something to Tina, but I just couldn't. No, I had to confront Zack and nip this in the bud. Even when I turned round staring back up the escalator, I knew he was leering at me!

Tina went to see one of her friends she spotted in the post office. She knew I didn't like Faye; she was such a bloody tart, and had once had a drunken smooch with Brian at the office party.

Now on the street was hardily the place to have a go at my nephew, but I figured on shock tactics to wake him up.

"Zack you must stop staring at me, I'm your aunt, and it's down right rude," I hissed in a quiet tone.

"Huh you enjoy it. You are just as big a tart as mum deep down."

Not only what he said shocked me, but the casual way he said it! My nephew had all of a sudden gained so much confidence it frightened me. Still I took a deep breath and started again.

"Look Zack you can't keep, looking at me like this. What would your mother say if she knew?" I spat, feeling quite embarrassed.

He gave me such a bloody arrogant look it had me taking a step back.

"You've got great legs auntie, and nice big tits, you and mum like men looking so why can't I?"

"Zack!" I screeched in exasperation.

"Go on auntie slap me in front of people."

I quickly controlled my shaking hand.

"You see what would mum say if you hit me with witnesses? You know she treats me like I'm still a kid, so she won't believe a thing you tell her."

"I wasn't going to, to hit you Zack," I stammered.

I stood there panting wishing to god I hadn't said anything now, or maybe I had done this at home. Just then a whistle rang out from a passing lorry.

"Nice legs love!" the driver shouted, as he made eye contact with me.

"See auntie you haven't got a chance."

"Oh was that for you that whistle?" Tina asked with a grin, "see you'll have something to tell Brian, it'll get the old man going tonight."

I looked at her grinning face and wanted to scream.

"Poor Zack, don't look so worried, your aunt and I often get whistled at," Tina said, with a wink at me, "and your poor aunt still blushes, look how red she is."

"Sorry mum, I never realised men thought Auntie Sylvia was so pretty."

She just grinned at him. It was like she believed he was so bloody naïve!

Well I steered clear from Zack from then on. I would visit Tina when Zack was at school. Then three weeks later after their holiday, I got the phone call from him.

"Hi Aunt Sylvia, can you lend me the video of you and Danny fucking on your bed, while I was on holiday with mum?"

I nearly dropped the phone. I pleaded with him over the next 20 minutes. I even told him I had destroyed it. This didn't do much good because he didn't believe me. I finally admitted I still had the tape, as I begged him not to say anything.

I phoned Brian the minute Zack hung up. I explained everything as I sat in tears on the bed. For 3 days I thought of nothing else but handing the tape to Zack, or rather how we could get out of it. Telling Tina would break her heart. She went on about how something would spoil her big day.

So there he stood staring at us. Brian wanted to slap him into next week, but we quickly realised we were at his mercy. We sat there like to naughty kids. I could barely look at Zack.

"Please will, will you give the tape back, to, tomorrow?" I stuttered, still not looking at him.

"Yeah, but only if you give me the panties you are wearing."

"You little shit!" Brian yelled.

I watched him push Zack onto the couch. He raised his hand until I grabbed it.

"Don't hit him you'll just make things worse!" I snapped.

Brian backed away and went into the kitchen.

I slowly reached up under my skirt, and pulled my pale blue panties down. I wanted to stare him out, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I just stuck my hand out offering him my warm, worn, panties, and again I couldn't look at him.

"Do you promise to bring the tape back?" I mumbled feeling so incredibly humiliated.

"Of course I will. I don't want to upset my favourite aunt do I? How about you give me a kiss goodbye then Auntie Sylvie?"

I cringed and whimpered. I knew what sort of kiss he wanted. Brian was stood in the doorway. He had obviously heard everything. I just looked at his dumbfound expression. He just couldn't believe his wife was moving slowly towards her nephew.

I couldn't look at Zack, not until we were a foot apart. My eyes slowly travelled from his chest up to his face, he just stood waiting. He seemed calm, but deep down did he have butterflies in his stomach, or was it just me? Why was I the only one who seemed to be, cringing and nervous?

"Just one kiss, that is all you'll ever get from me, you, you know that don't you?" I stated, in a quivering voice.

"Sylvia!"

I looked at my husband who still stood in disbelief. I gave him a look that told him, this was all his fault and he read that by the way his body slumped slightly.

I parted my trembling lips. Now I was focused on my nephew's lips in front of me.

I could feel his slightly panting breath on my cheek. I knew I had to do what he instructed.

The tension seemed unbearable. We were both panting, but it was me that was more nervous than the 18 year old boy in front of me. I slowly parted my lips, I was the first to do this, and I was the first to move forwards, and it was my hand that went trembling to his neck.

I gasped slightly as our lips touched, Zack didn't. My quivering lips felt soft against his. I heard my trembling tongue and lips make that little hollow sound. It seemed to echo round the lounge, loud enough that all three of us could hear it. I could feel my legs shake as we slowly kissed. I felt every part of my body crawl with humiliation. But I had to make this good for him, or I would never see the video again.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,390 Followers
12