All About Zack Ch. 03

Story Info
Becoming my nephew's sex slave.
5.5k words
4.52
211.2k
37

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 08/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers

The morning came with another big shock. I could smell slightly sweaty skin. As I opened my eyes I was aware that my head was on Zack's chest! I could feel his arm around the back of my neck, and his hand on my shoulder. I realised that my arm was up on his young chest, but worse still, my leg was draped over his, and his cock was resting on my thigh! I pushed his arm away and he stirred but he didn't wake up. I watched him sleep for awhile, was this really the same boy who slept with his head on my lap, as we came back from a pop concert 4 years ago? I grabbed my dressing gown and hurried silently downstairs. I sat there smoking and sipping coffee. I tried to work out the last time I had slept with my husband like that. I cursed myself, for not being able to remember waking up in my husband's arms. I made him breakfast and left him to eat it. I was angry with him and myself now. But I couldn't tell him just yet that he was never going to sleep with me again. That would have to wait until he came home from school. I would try and tell him gently but firmly. Anyway now he had gotten away with as much as he dared, surely he would be satisfied enough to leave me alone, wouldn't he?

There I was kissing my husband goodbye as he left the bedroom. Then I turned my attention to Danny. I watched in a trance like state, I was all over Danny! Hell, how could I have behaved like that? I kissed and sucked his cock; I had become so worked up he had to stop me while he put a condom on!

"So you've been watching your video today have you!"

I jumped and spun round. There I was caught red handed.

"Zack I was only checking you hadn't switched it," I said.

"Oh yeah, you get off on knowing you have had what mum's getting do you?"

He moved in front of me and hauled me to my feet. His hand reached up my skirt and tore my tights and panties down, until both lay ripped around my knees.

"Look at you sucking on that black cock. Uncle Brian couldn't watch his wife being such a whore he had to leave."

I looked at the screen again; there I was practically dragging Danny on top of me. Danny was now moving in between my leg.

I like this bit auntie," Zack mumbled.

"Christ you're big," my voice groaned in shock through the speaker.

Zack had shoved his hand up my skirt and felt how wet I was. He pulled me to the couch and I didn't resist. So there I sat with my nephew, playing with his cock through my tights, as we watched Danny fucking me hard.

"Is this what you did with my tights and panties, while you watched me on the video?"

He nodded as he watched me clinging to Danny. Zack was right of course I had watched the tape. At first I just played the first part to make sure it was the same tape, then I sat in disbelief at my actions, before I knew it I had watched everything, even though I despised the tape. I had already had an orgasm earlier that day. When I watched the tape for the second time, I had forgotten that Zack was due home early. I couldn't deny I had watched it, and I'm sure if I did Zack would turn it against me.

"Will you suck me?" Zack asked panting.

"What if I said no? Would you force me to do it?" I mumbled distantly.

I watched him frown at my question, although he was still engrossed in his aunt fucking his mother's husband!

"No Aunt Sylvie. You are my auntie if you suck me, it will be because you want too. But I wonder what Nanny and Granddad would think if they saw you on the video?"

I don't know what I was expecting for an answer. But I just couldn't do it even with his latest threat.

"Zack don't push me too far, I can't do that, please don't force me?"

I could see him weighing things up.

"I want to spunk on your tits."

God this was one hell of a crazy compromise!

I knelt before him. Why the hell I was doing this I just didn't know. I pointed his hard 7 inches at my chest.

"You are incredible auntie."

I whimpered at his words, here he was paying me compliments again.

"Did you ever do this for your boyfriends, your special boyfriends?"

He was trying to push me to admit something that I knew was wrong. I had only ever been with Brian and Danny, but I doubted if Zack would believe that. I didn't want to admit to anything especially as it wasn't true, but I figured it would get this over with quicker.

"Only, only my real special boyfriends," I croaked.

"You're so sexy auntie," he panted.

I looked up into his eyes, "am I darling?"

He looked at me in an unbelieving way. I had stopped my motion for an instant. I had called him darling like I used to when he was younger, it was then just a term of fondness, but now it meant a whole lot more.

"Sit round," I instructed.

I pulled the tights from around his cock.

"Now you do it, you spunk on your Auntie's tits," I mumbled, without being able to look at him.

I knelt up in front of him. My trembling body waited for the first warm jet to fire on my tits. I had never had spunk on me before, and I'm sure it was just this thought alone that had my pussy screaming at me to help. I pushed my hand on her to stop this happening.

"Oh Zack!"

He pumped over my tits with warm wet jets. One of my fingers betrayed me and worked into my pussy, she wasn't complaining either the bitch! I tried my best to conceal my orgasm from my nephew. He was snorting, and then grunting through his teeth, about how sexy I was. He squeezed and pulled emptying himself with his eyes screwed shut. Then slowly he stopped. I looked at his cock with a single drop of spunk hanging there. His eyes slowly opened and he looked down at me. I felt like I was in the right place, knelt before my master or something equally as perverted. I slowly got to my feet. I went to the kitchen and rubbed at my breasts with quite some force. It was like I was trying to get paint off them or something.

"Are you alright?"

I turned sharply covering my breasts and gulped.

We slept alone that night. I felt so mixed up and so confused, one minute I hated Zack and myself. The next it was like we were so good together, why couldn't I just let it happen? I suppose the answer to my question was on the other side of the world. Not only that but Zack was my nephew, and what would my sister in law think? Then there was her parents, and mine, they would all disown me even if they thought this was going on. All I knew was it was becoming harder and harder to resist my nephew, and now I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the right thing and end this. More ridiculous thoughts I know, but I needed help and I had nobody to turn to.

The next day I didn't get up until Zack had gone to school. Would I have to go through a repeat of yesterday, telling him this had to stop, and then giving into sexual desires? His, and mine! Little did I know that I would soon make another sacrifice! So there I was considering my options, not that I had many. I thought of maybe confessing to Tina. I knew she doted on Zack, but when I told her what he made me do surely she wouldn't blame me? But how could I explain having sex with her husband? I had wondered long and hard about Danny. Was he sleeping around behind her back, not just with me? Should I have told her everything, and that it wasn't my fault? I could have said 'no' I realise that, but I didn't, and I didn't expect to be caught out by my nephew. Danny was a real charmer, I'm sure he would make out it was my fault anyway. No for the moment I was stuck with my nephew tormenting me. I was also aware that now and then, my body would let me down. I didn't want what was happening, but sometimes, just sometimes, it was such a thrill.

I walked up the road to meet Zack for lunch. He had insisted on it. I wore my new green miniskirt 7 inches off my knee, honey coloured tights, green high heeled court shoes, and a black blouse that clung to my body. I had dressed in everything Zack had told me too. Going without a bra and panties made me very self-conscious. I had already attracted whistles from a passing motorist, just walking to the school!

"You look really horny Aunt Sylvie," he whispered, as his eyes ran over my quivering body.

I turned away and hurried down the road. He caught me up and walked by my side. Even he wasn't stupid enough to make me hold hands with him in our home town, there were too many people around for that. I was aware of the men who gave my legs a second glance. I was aware of the men who smiled at my bouncing boobs, and I was aware of Zack, quietly whispering how all the men that looked, would fuck me if they could.

"Show me your pussy."

His request was so faint I didn't think I had heard right. He had sat me next to a wall at the back of the café. We were alone and I knew no one could see.

"Go on pull your skirt up. I want to check you did as you were told," he whispered in my ear.

"Can't you wait until we get home?" I asked, and then felt quite ridiculous for saying it.

"No it can't wait. Anyway I only told you not to wear knickers, so why aren't you wearing a bra?"

It was my choice to go without a bra. This was going against everything that I knew was right, and everything I said earlier I know. But just walking in front of the mirror at home, and watching my long legs in the nylon gave me such a thrill. It was more the thought of men seeing me dressed like this, than it actually happening. While the thought of their reaction scared me, it also excited me. Just like the first day I wore a miniskirt going up the escalator with Tina and Zack. But it wasn't until I swapped Zack for some sexy man in my head a few days later, that I rubbed myself! I swallowed hard, and my trembling fingers moved down to my lap. My breathing was erratic, and my palms were sweaty. I pulled my hem up very slowly. I watched as the control tops of my tights appeared, and then I gulped, as my mound of hair came into view under the thin honey coloured nylon.

"Oh that's brilliant," Zack gasped.

I closed my eyes with the knowledge rolling around in my brain that I was exposing myself to my nephew, and maybe I was enjoying it a little! But his next command had my already pounding heart doubling in speed.

"Open your legs so I can touch you," he mumbled.

"No!" I gasped, still holding my hem up my thighs.

"You are the one who went braless. I didn't tell you to do that. Now open your legs."

I took a deep trembling breath, and heard my metal heels scrape across the floor tiles. I winced as I felt my nephew's hand on my nylon clad thigh.

"Oh god!" I groaned, as he slowly moved his hand to its target.

I felt it lightly trail between my trembling legs. Then he forced his fingers down further, this action caused me to scrape my heels on the floor again. Well I had to open my legs further.

"That is one wet cunt you've got there auntie," he whispered.

I couldn't believe how crude he was being, but it just seemed to add to the excitement, that deep down I knew was wrong. He pressed his fingers until it slipped between the wet folds of my pussy. My whole body was shaking so much I thought the waitress might see. I couldn't see her as my back was to her. But I could hear her moving about. I was still gripping the hell out of my skirt, when he pulled his hand away. I watched his finger heading towards my face. I could feel him watching my reaction, as we could both smell my pussy on his fingers. I quickly pulled my hem down as the shoes approached from behind. Zack put his hand down, but I had smelt myself, and I couldn't look up at the waitress as she put the plates down in front of us. I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down. Zack was already eating and I could barely hold the knife and fork! Gradually I began to eat; my trembling was under control, still there, but just a little shadow of a few minutes ago. My poor pussy was twitching, wondering why I had worked her up and then left her. All through this I hadn't looked at my nephew, I just couldn't. Zack finished before I did and then I felt his hand on my thigh. He stroked it lightly. I felt my leg being pulled away from the other. My heel dragged across the floor again. I was trying to eat, and Zack was back fingering my sopping pussy!

"Don't stop eating auntie just let me play with you. Can you eat with one hand?"

I didn't understand this question, not until he took my knife away and put my hand in his lap. He wrapped my fingers around his cock. I gasped as I felt his hard dick! I watched the fork move towards my mouth; it just shook in my trembling hand! The chip looked like a live fish, wriggling to get off a hook. It somehow got to my mouth eventually, as I slowly jerked Zack's hard cock!

God you're blushing like fuck, it's so horny auntie," he hissed quietly,

Well I wasn't surprised I was blushing, he had pushed his finger right on my clit! He flicked it with no real rhythm. It just made it worse for me. I tried to chew, but now and then I gasped and twitched, as he flicked or tweaked me. I put the fork down, or more sort of dropped it. I had stopped playing with him now. I couldn't help it, and I couldn't help squeezing his rock hard cock, as tried my best to keep my orgasm to just the two of us!

"I can't believe how fucking sexy you are," he mumbled.

I whimpered again only a little louder. I could hear the waitress chatting in the distance, and someone paying a bill further away. It all seemed to add to the thrill, I couldn't stop my orgasm now, not even if the waitress approached! Finally it did slowly finish, I felt weak and drained. Now Zack was pumping my hand with his on an excited hard cock. I heard him grunting through his nose, and then I felt hot spunk spurt from his cock, as it strained through my fingers. I just looked down a few seconds later. My hand still gripped his cock, it wasn't moving but I could see the white spunk ooze through my fingers. I just sat so shocked by it. I couldn't believe how hot it was as it washed through my hand. He pushed my hand away and tucked himself into his trousers. I still couldn't move. Zack had to slap a serviette into my dripping fingers to get me to react! I came to my senses and wiped my spunk filled fingers. Zack plucked the soaked serviette from my hand and put it on my plate! I watched with an open mouth as the waitress took the plates. I just stared at the serviette as it made the journey to some bin in the kitchen. I went to the toilet to sort myself out. There she was in the mirror that mixed up, red faced aunt, wondering what the hell she was up to! I had never had any form of sex in a public place before. I just couldn't believe that I gave in so easily. I couldn't understand why my 18 year old nephew had this sort of sexual hold over his 26 year old aunt! Zack lagged behind on the way back to school. It didn't dawn on me why, until I looked over my shoulder, he was videoing my legs on his mobile phone!

"You know we ought to take a detour. If we go up the alley at the back of the houses I'll get to school quicker."

I didn't even think he had an ulterior motive for going that way. I should have guessed I suppose, but I was still coming to terms with everything that happened in the café. The alley had a high wooden panel fence, about 8 feet high. It was at the end of the gardens of all the houses, and it ran the entire length of the alley. On the other side of the narrow alley, there was just a wire fence that was over grown with long grass, and beyond that was the country side.

"Stop and turn round," Zack instructed.

My heart was thumping like hell. Surely he wasn't going to make me do something disgusting here! I stood facing him feeling my legs shake.

"Now lift your skirt, and show me your cunt," he whispered.

I shook my head. I could hear someone mowing a lawn behind the fence.

"You know auntie your video would go down a treat with my mates."

I raised my hem up and stood holding it, while he held his phone pointing at my pussy!

"Zack if someone comes out of one of the gates!" I hissed in a panic filled voice.

He ignored me and concentrated on fiddling with his phone. I guess he was zooming in or something. My face had gone red again, and my bottom jaw was trembling. I could feel the cool breeze on my juiced up pussy. My nipples felt like bullets, and my legs felt like jelly!

"Now open your blouse and show me your tits."

I opened the buttons with trembling fingers. As I opened it up I felt the breeze circulate around my breasts.

"Skirt too, show me everything together."

Zack's face looked flushed and he was breathing quite hard. For the first time today he seemed to be unable to hide his emotions, apart from when he pumped himself into my hand at the café. When he spoke I heard it in his voice.

"Walk up the alley and hold the, the back of your skirt right, right up," he stammered.

I turned away from him, and hoisted my hem right up over my rear. With each step I took my pussy leaked into my tights. I couldn't understand why I felt this way, I was being forced to do this, but my pussy wouldn't stop telling me how turned on I was! I tried to focus up ahead, I watched for someone coming out of a garden gate. This was quite ridiculous, but so bloody sexy too! My nephew was videoing my ass as it rolled with every step! It was probably 300 yards from the start of the alley to the end. Because of the uneven ground and my shaking legs, I had to look where I was treading. My eyes constantly flicked from the ground, to the end of the alley. I didn't have a chance to do up my blouse if someone suddenly appeared! The lawnmower was becoming louder, and I worked out which garden it was in.

"Zack please can I lower my skirt?"

My eyes opened wide as I turned to see him rubbing his cock! He had got the bloody thing out of his trousers!

"Hold the fence, right down low," he mumbled with a quaking voice.

I bent down, and I felt Zack yank my skirt up over my back. I gripped the wire fence, long strands of grass danced over my breasts causing me to shudder. Within seconds I felt hot spunk for the second time today! This time it splashed on my backside! He was grunting hard and panting quickly. I just held my position, as squirt after squirt covered my ass, soaking through my tights!

"Oh fucking hell!" Zack spat.

I turned round and wished I hadn't, Zack was still holding his phone, and his cock as it spewed out spunk. Why the hell did he have to video this! He was still grunting and groaning as he put his cock away. I straightened up and cringed as I let my skirt drop, covering my backside and Zack's cum. I wanted to pull my tights off and throw them away. But I just couldn't risk getting caught. I began to walk quite gingerly up the path, with my shaking fumbling fingers trying to do my blouse up at the same time. I could feel my nephew's spunk dribbling over my backside. When we got to the end of the alley Zack gave me instructions. I nodded and walked away, leaving him to continue to school. I barely acknowledged Mrs Paterson at the end of my road. My hands were still shaking as I fought to get the key in the lock. I raced up the stairs and shoved my skirt down. My left hand went into my tights, and my right hand went into my blouse. I panted and grunted to an orgasm in less than a minute! My mind played everything that had happened at double speed. I had to get everything through my brain before I finally reached an orgasm. The last image in my head was that of Zack, showing his mates at school his sexy aunt exposing herself for the video on his phone. Would he show them my nylon clad ass as I bent over? Would they see me just holding my position, as Zack's cock squirted spunk all over my quivering buttocks!

5 minutes later I was sat in a trance like state. I had pushed my tights down to my ankles, but I hadn't taken them off. I wasn't allowed! That was the last instruction Zack gave me. He would take them off tonight. My head was so mixed up with what was right and wrong I just didn't know anymore. Part of me didn't care, the part that made me rush home and finger myself. This part of me was beginning to win. I had never experienced sex like this, and it was turning me on beyond anything I could imagine. I just wished I could turn myself into two people, a loving wife, and my nephew's sex toy. It was over an hour before I moved. I pulled my tights up feeling the almost dry spunk of my nephew on my ass. I had told myself that I had to do as Zack wanted, that was my excuse anyway. Maybe I could have stopped this somehow. But with my husband overseas, what harm could it do? You might think I had already made my sacrifice, and I suppose I had in a way. But I had fought in my head after every single thing I had to endure. But now there would be no more fighting. Now I wanted to do whatever Zack wanted. I would appear reluctant, because I think that was what he liked, and it gave me a flimsy excuse for myself. The thrill of being dominated by my nephew was getting to me, and pushing right and wrong to the back of my mind. I was becoming his now, whether I liked it or not!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,389 Followers
12