All Alone? Not Quite Pt. 01

Story Info
Secret fantasy becomes reality.
2.1k words
4.21
39.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH1

The house is dark, I'm alone...I make one last check of the doors, they are locked. I turn off the kitchen light and head down the dark hall to my room. There is a sound...I stop and listen. Nothing. Perhaps the house settling. I shrug it off and take a step. Then an arm lashes around my waist and a hand is over my mouth. My captor is taller than I for I feel his breath high in my hair. He leans into my ear and whispers, "Not a sound, not even a whimper or you will regret it. Understood?" All I can do is nod and pray I make it out of this alive. I smell the leather gloves, like the leather smell of car upholstery. His hand slides from my mouth to my neck. Gently, he wraps his fingers around my neck as if to emphasize his point, and my vulnerability. I nod again to show I get it. I can almost feel his smile. The hand moves lower to the cleavage of my lace poet shirt I sleep in. He cups my breast, tenderly. My mind is telling me fight and run, my body is telling me let it happen. He squeezes my breast and my pulse quickens. Then he teases my nipple with one finger...it hardens in response. He pinches my nipple and I fight to not cry out. He leans into my neck and kisses it, licking along my collarbone. How can this feel so good? He begins to walk, pulling on my nipple as if leading me. We're headed to my bedroom and I can hear metal clinking in his pocket. My thoughts race wildly.

CH 2

When we enter my room, I know that he had to have been in here after I finished my shower. There are four sets of handcuffs, two attached to the posts at the head of the bed and two to the foot posts. I don’t have time to wonder, though, as he throws me to the bed and quickly gets on top of me. He grabs my wrist to cuff it to the bed and I struggle. Big mistake. He catches both wrists in one hand and once more wraps his fingers over my mouth and bends in close. “Do NOT ever fight me,” he hisses. The fury in his eyes is enough to still me. He finishes cuffing my wrists and moves down to cuff my ankles. I’m spread-eagled and bound on my own bed. Then a new fear takes hold as I see the knife in his hand. Oh dear god, please help me! He traces the blade from my chin down my breastbone. I wait for the plunge of the cold steel, crying silently. Instead he slashes open my nightshirt and I release my breath. I can hear a soft chuckle from him as he realizes my relief. “No, I’m not here to kill you…I won’t hurt you if you don’t make me,” he whispers. I feel the blade again as he runs it down my abdomen. He slices through the legs of my panties and pulls them away. I hear the thud of the knife when he tosses it to the carpet. I feel a little more relieved to know it is no longer in his hands. He stands beside the bed and looks down at me. The room is dark with only a little moonlight filtering through the slats of the blinds. I see he has a ski mask, the kind with openings for only the eyes and mouth. He smiles as a victor would smile over his defeated. He reaches down and pulls a pillowcase off of one pillow. He wraps it around my head as a blindfold.

CH 3

Now I cannot move, I cannot see so I strain to hear. I can hear my own heartbeat and for a second it is the only sound as it pounds madly in my chest. Then I hear breathing, his and mine. I feel his leather clad hands on my body. Both hands massaging and squeezing my breasts. He teases my nipples so that they are raised to their fullest extent. I fight back a moan of pleasure. I will not let him know that he is affecting me this way. But my body betrays me and he chuckles softly. He continues to play with my breasts with one hand as the other moves lower between my legs. Instinctively I try to close my legs, but the cuffs won’t allow it. I hear his breathing stop for a second as he notices that my pussy is shaved. The bed moves as he climbs between my legs. I feel a hand spread my pussy open. I toss my head, and blush deeply. A strange man touching and looking at me so intimately…dear god! He takes a finger of his free hand and circles my clit lightly. My hips buck involuntarily. A soft laugh, “soon, darling, soon” I blush deeper, torn between embarrassment and want. He continues to circle my clit, I can feel the warmth beginning to emanate from my pussy and I know I’m getting wet. He lightly brushes over my clit and I jump again. He does this a few more times and each time my body reacts. I realize that I am holding my breath, anticipating his next move. Doesn’t work. I jump in surprise as I feel a leather finger slowly inserted in my now dripping pussy. I squeeze my eyes shut in an attempt to deny that I am so turned on and wanting more.

CH 4

His finger moves in and out slowly, I can hear my wetness with each stroke. I am trembling, but not from fear. His weight shifts on the bed. Then, help me, I feel his tongue on my clit. Oh it is so wonderful! I fight against desire, but the increasing moisture between my legs is a dead giveaway. He licks at my clit like a cat lapping milk. His finger maintains its slow movements and then he inserts a second finger. I can feel the orgasm beginning. I don’t want to cum, I don’t want him to know that he has that power over me. Doesn’t matter anyway because he abruptly stops. I feel his fingers withdraw and know an emptiness that needs desperately to be filled. The bed moves again and I hear cloth over flesh. He removes his shirt and I hear shoes hit the floor. Then I hear his pants and their curious metal clink join the shoes. He returns between my legs. “You seem to enjoy this,” he taunts. There is no way to deny that. His fingers return to stroking in and out and I feel his tongue again teasing my clit. I try to buck harder against him, to increase the pressure I need to reach climax. But the cuffs won’t give enough to make that possible. Then I feel him lick his tongue up my body, between my breasts, up my neck to my mouth. He kisses me deeply, his tongue dancing on mine as it did my clit. I smell myself on his mask, I taste my essence on his lips. This only inflames me more. Then I am aware of more sensations. His hair brushing against my aching nipples, his hands moving over my ribs, his legs are strong and pin mine effectively, and I can feel the head of his cock gently pressing against my labia.

CH 5

I realize that I no longer wish to fight him. I want him. I want him to slide his cock in me and fuck me deep and hard. I want to feel his hands grip my hips and pull me closer to him. I want to feel his cum pour into me. As if he reads my mind, he breaks off the kiss. His mouth dances over my neck and then over my breasts. First licking and nibbling one nipple, then moving to the other. He is moving his hips against mine so that the head of his cock rubs my clit. I let out a low moan, and then become aware that he has stopped. That low chuckle again. Where it was scary and almost irritating before, now it has a sexy, erotic tone to me. “I knew I could make you mine,” he whispers. I know that he has done just that. I know that I will not be calling 911, I know that I could never turn him in for this. This is no longer rape. There is no violence in this act. This is pure passion and desire manifesting in a wonderful, sensual way. I arch my back as an invitation for him to continue. I know he is smiling at my surrender, but I don’t care. He slides back down my body, and again his hands are between my legs. He moves his fingers through my wetness, not completely inserting them again as I wish he would. My head is tossing and I move as much as the cuffs will give, trying to slide his fingers deep into me. It is no good. Once he is finished collecting my juices on his fingers, I feel him press against my asshole. No way! I have never let anyone ever even get close to that! I stiffen my body in protest. “This will feel better if you relax,” he tells me.

CH 6

I take a deep breath and force my body to relax. He uses one finger on his other hand to stroke my pussy lips, helping me relax further. I feel kisses on my thighs and he makes a soft shushing sound that I find calming. Again his finger presses against my asshole and the tip of it slides in. I feel my muscles begin to tighten again and again I force myself to relax. He slides more of his finger in, this time I remain relaxed and it is actually feeling good. He shifts position and inserts a finger into my pussy again. He starts licking and sucking on my clit as his fingers piston in and out of both my pussy and my ass. I am loving this, I begin moaning and writhing. I feel my orgasm building deep within me. I pray he doesn’t stop this time. He curls the finger in my pussy so that he is also stroking my G-spot. That’s all it takes. I begin to shake and cum uncontrollably. He doesn’t let up. He continues to finger fuck both of my holes and sucking my clit. I’m crying from sheer ecstasy. I arch off the bed, wave after wave of my orgasm claiming my body. I try not to scream, biting my bottom lip. He slows his motions enough to allow me to breathe. “That was just the warm up, my dear, “ he breathes heavily.

CH 7

My mind whirls as I try to understand that he is not finished with me. His weight shifts on the bed again. He moves out from between my legs and is beside me. The bed bounces with his motions and my breasts do too. I get the keen sense that he enjoys watching that. I feel his legs move against my ribs. Then I feel something warm and wet beside my face. He grasps my head and turns it towards him. I realize that he is positioning us so that I can suck his cock which is already dripping pre cum. I stick out my tongue to catch it and find the taste arousing. He moans as he watches this. I open my mouth and he slides his cock in. It is large and thick. My jaw aches as I am forced to open it wider. He holds the back of my head so that it is up enough to be comfortable. He starts to thrust his hips and pull on my head. I moan around his cock. I feel myself getting warm and wet again. “That’s right, baby, suck my cock like that,” he almost growls. He uses his free hand to stroke my cheek, my neck, and back to my breasts. I swirl my tongue over the head of his cock. I know he likes that by the way he sucks in his breath sharply. I feel his balls against my cheek with each inward thrust. They are warm and feel heavy. He thrusts faster, deeper… almost causing me to gag. He pinches my nipple hard as if that will stop his pending orgasm. His cock in my mouth stifles my scream. He stops thrusting and pulls his cock out. “Damnit, you’re good…almost too good. I don’t want to cum yet though.” His breathing is rapid and heavy. I smile inwardly, happy that I can have the same effect on him as he had on me earlier.