All Along the Crooked Way

Story Info
A short tale of a succubus and her new master.
1.3k words
4
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled in slight anticipation as he stalked toward his throne. His movements were languid and seductive; he was trying to test me. When he didn't get the reaction he wanted he snarled slightly.

"On your knees my little whore, face the throne." I refused the order and just smiled at him, it will not be an easy task to conquer me; he overestimates my desire to submit to him as my master. He glared and moved to the throne, I followed his movements and faced him as he claimed his seat of power.

Since he destroyed my last master and took me as his slave, he has kept a strong collar around my neck. A line of tiny spikes occupy the inside of the contraption, connecting with the skin of my neck at all times. They were just sharp enough to induce some discomfort upon its wearer. He jerked my chain roughly causing the tiny spikes to pierce my flesh an pull a few tiny droplets of blood from each puncture, they were already beginning to heal.

"When your master gives you an order you follow it my defiant little succubus. I do not particularly like abusing my slaves but I will do what is necessary. On. Your. Knees."

I smiled rebelliously and stood my ground, I will not enjoy myself if I give in so easily. He stood before me, the slight bulge beneath the thin fabric of his obnoxiously large codpiece showing that he enjoyed these battles for power.

King Oz, the devil's own leered at me in irritation. His eyes told me he was looking for a challenge, something he can break down, he will do it slowly, force me to beg until he deems it fit to indulge me; he will do exactly what I want him to do. He circled around me once, inspecting every curve, every crevice; He has kept me bare for months without touching me, without allowing me to touch myself, to release my natural burden. I am a succubus, the very essence of lust, sensuality, and seduction...in physical form. He pulls my chain roughly dragging me up on tip toes; stretching my body as far as he can, he still towers over my by at least a foot.

"Perhaps you are not ready for release yet my slave." Long rough roots coil around my ankles, spreading my slender legs wide apart. More roots shoot out of nowhere, encircling my wrists and binding them tightly above my head. They dance around me, caressing and tickling my full breasts, wrapping about my slender waist, and teasingly caressing my inner thighs, drawing dangerously close to my pussy yet never touching any part of it. Master Oz was already breaking me down and he was not even trying.

Sharp pains laced across the outside of my legs, arms, and torso. He was commanding the roots, leaving a shallow tiger stripped pattern where they sliced into my skin.

"You love the pain don't you my little whore. I can smell how wet you are, how aroused your tantalizing little pussy is. You want to beg me to fuck you, to pull you through wave after wave of ecstasy, to drive my cock deep into every single hole in your body, to split you in half, make you scream and bleed and die, don't you my little whore?" I nodded my head in response, he shook his head no.

"Beg my little whore, beg for it." I couldn't take it anymore.

"Yes!" I screamed as the roots cut a little deeper, as they danced around my cunt hole, teasing my clit, entering me very slightly."Yes master. Fuck me please! Allow me to die with you diving deep inside me. Please master. Please!" He struck me hard across the face, drawing my gaze to his.

"I will destroy you if you become useless to me my slave...unless you would rather die than be my servant, my slave, my companion, perhaps my queen if you impress me enough, I would suggest you do not allow your defiance to seal your fate. I will tell you one last time." I was released; my chain was pulled back to the throne. "On your knees." The cuts on my arms and torso were already closed; I kneeled before my master, careful not to pull any of the cuts along my legs open and looked up at him from my place seductively.

Master Oz glanced at me for a couple of long moments, watching my face in slight curiosity.

"Suck me off slave...slowly." He stood long enough to remove what covered him from waist down. His thick 10-inch cock was already standing at attention when he reclaimed his throne. "Slowly." He repeated as I took the tip of his manhood into my mouth. "I want your jaw to hurt when I stop you." I pulled his entire length into my mouth easily and held it in place for a few moments. Unexpectedly he grabbed me by my long silver and black braid, using his hold to his advantage he thrusted his long hard cock deep into my throat forcing me to gag loudly with each skull-fucking thrust. My throat was burning by the time he pulled me off his dick.

"I told you to suck me off not tease me." Dragging me to my feet he tossed me onto the throne, leather straps restrained my wrists as he spread my legs as far as he could and restrained my ankles, knees slightly bent, spreading me wide for all to see.

I closed my eyes as he worked his kisses from my neck slowly down to my breasts; my perfectly rounded brown nipples rose as he took one into his mouth and the other between his fingers. A moan escaped my lips as he bit and pinched the tiny mounds of flesh. He spread my pussy lips wide, inspecting the tiny hole I was eager to have him penetrate.

"You." He slipped a long slender finger into my pussy, prodding me gently. "You are absolutely flawless." He pounded three fingers into me, tearing a surprised scream from my lips as he pumped them in and out mercilessly over and over. "Master!" I screamed. "Yes Master. Fuck me hard."

I was released from my restraints and rolled over; my ass was high in the air as he bent me over the arm of the throne and plowed his thick pulsating cock into my cunt. I screamed loudly as he pumped harder and deeper every time. I met him thrust for thrust driving him deep into my core. White dots clouded my vision as he drove in harder and harder.

"Master! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me deep!" Each thrust sent me closer and closer to absolute euphoria.

"Cum. Cum for me my beautiful whore. Spill your juices all over. Feed your desire; show me your true form. Your true power." I screamed one last time and let lose the demon that burns just below the surface. It rose up from my body, revealing my true form as it fed from the energy Master Oz was unleashing. His power alone was intoxicating. The demon continued to rage like an angry dragon, consuming all that stood in its way making us spiral over the edge of passion as the friction of the oncoming orgasm steadily rose. When the demon is allowed to feed the aftershock of the orgasm can leave you paralyzed for hours. We came together; hard and fast it took both of our breaths away as we screamed each other's names. We lay in a heap upon the side of the throne waiting for the demon to settle quietly back into my core. I was carried gently into an empty bedroom by my master. My wings curled around my naked body as my true demon form showed itself. Our fluids mixed together and dripped down my inner thighs as he placed me carefully on the bed and pulled my horned head onto his chest.

"You will stay in this form unless ordered otherwise Nyxiah; sleep deep, I am far from finished with you my love.