All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 03

Story Info
Submission is so close.
5.1k words
4.64
28k
2

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

The day after Saundra had dropped Donald off at the airport she went to his condo, wanting to stash the little presents she'd bought for him. She took a tour through the rooms which she found tastefully decorated, not overbearing. The colors and design were probably done that way on purpose, so Donald would be the focus of the room, rather than the décor. The interior design of each room was elegant but comfortable. She hated when rooms were so opulent one felt one could not sit down or touch anything. She wondered if he'd shared this home with his ex-wife.

The living and dining rooms displayed a southwestern motif. The living room had rough stucco walls, a pale red-clay color, with leather and wood furnishings. There were a couple of Remington sculptures, one of a cowboy and horse with a little calf, the other a brave warrior on horseback, holding a lance high above his head. She wondered if this was all just his particular style or if he had some connection with horses or ranching. She enjoyed horseback riding, but she preferred English to Western. The dining room also had stucco walls but was white-washed. There was a beautiful oak dining table and matching straight-backed chairs, the seats padded with burgundy woven cotton. Two arched windows let in plenty of light.

She went into the kitchen and was delighted with the smartly functional arrangement. All the appliances were stainless steel and the stove had six burners. She loved to cook and wondered if he did, too. Pots and pans were suspended from a wrought iron rail that circled above an island with a small sink. She had always dreamed of having a kitchen like this. Opening the refrigerator she saw how sparsely stocked it was, a true bachelor's fridge! Well, she'd take care of that and have plenty of food ready when he arrived home on Friday. After all, one must be well nourished to be able to play as she intended for his return. Expending energy took a few healthy calories!

Saundra took her bag of goodies and went down the hall to the master bedroom. It was large and very masculine. The furniture was bulky but fit quite well in the room. The dark wood went well with burgundy, dark blue and a hint of gold accentuating the décor. She sat on the king sized bed and opened the drawer of the nightstand, carefully placing the items from her bag inside and gently closing the drawer. She made a mental note to pick up a tube of lubrication, which she had forgotten on her little shopping spree. Before she left she measured out lengths of rope, cutting them with a knife she'd pilfered from the kitchen, and fastened them to each bed post and tucked them under the mattress. Everything was set for Donald's seduction. She giggled, thinking of the pleasures she would have with him.

The atmosphere at work was more relaxed while he was away. Everyone could take their breaks and chat and joke around without the intimidation of the boss watching them from his office. While it was nice to talk and get to know her co-workers better, Saundra was preoccupied. Her mind was constantly thinking of her plans for Donald and how she would make him "fit to be tied and begging" as he'd said make her. On Thursday night she went grocery shopping and brought it all back to his condo. She put the groceries away then prepared a pork loin roast in a marinade to rest in until Friday night. She prepped the potatoes and vegetables and stored them in bowls of water in the refrigerator. Then she placed a couple of bottles of bottles of Pinot Grigio wine on the island with two glasses. She cleaned up and left for home, happily looking forward to Donald's return.

Late that night she called his hotel room. He sounded half asleep when he answered. Her fingers delicately teased her nipples into erection as she lay on her bed. Her pussy was already damp from the thoughts and ideas she'd been having all day regarding his welcome home.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry."

"Uh, no. How are you?" he mumbled groggily.

"I just took a nice, hot bath and feel so relaxed. I'm feeling a little aroused, too. I shaved myself tonight and that is always such an erotic sensation for me," she whispered into the phone.

"Hmmm...shaving your legs is erotic? I'll have to watch sometime."

"No silly, shaving my pussy," she giggled. "Tell me, how did your meetings go?" she abruptly changed the subject knowing he'd be hung up on the thought of her smooth pussy lips. His emails to her during the week had mostly been about how much he looked forward to getting home and spending more time with her. Silence from his end confirmed his sweet distraction. "Donald?"

"Oh....they went well enough. Their lawyer is a little shit, though. Martin Cook, yes, he's a pain in the ass. But he has come realize I'm not going to take his bullshit." Donald chuckled, thinking of how Cook had grudgingly yielded to Donald's logical countering of any objections during their meetings.

Saundra was momentarily surprised by the name. She had never told Donald that she was from Chicago...and hearing Martin's name she suddenly felt angry that he was again on the fringes of her life. He was her ex-husband, whom she'd been married to for five, hateful years. They were both from middle class families but he'd been extremely aggressive in moving up in the world. He would do almost anything to move in the circles of the rich and powerful, even when it had meant using his pretty, young wife. Five years into their marriage she'd finally come to her senses and realized she was merely a means to an end. He'd used her, humiliated her. She could have accepted his ways if it had been done for his own, personal desires. But he had turned into a crazed man, coercing her into ugly situations to gain the power for which he'd hungered.

The night she'd finally gotten up enough courage to tell him she was leaving him he'd beaten and raped her. He stormed out of the house as she lay on the carpet of their bedroom, bruised and bleeding, her suitcase half packed and lying wide open on the bed. That's how she'd felt, half alive and left lying so vulnerable on the floor. When she filed for divorce she didn't even ask for alimony, not wanting to have any affiliation with him. She needed to be completely free of any cancerous connection with him.

"Saundra? Are you still there?" Donald's voice pulled her back into the present.

"Yes." She coughed and shifted in her bed, giving her a moment to regain her composure. "So, you bullied their lawyer into submission?" she asked, trying to picture Martin squirming (at least on the inside) from Donald's assiduous tactics.

"I wouldn't say I bullied him. I was merely persuasive. I'm sure there will be a slight compromise or two on my part, but that's all part of the business. It's a game of intellect and shear will. And you know I like a good challenge!" Donald smiled to himself, thinking of how Saundra had teased him into doing crazy sexual stunts yet not letting him break through her subtle resistance. He was anxious to get home and tease her for a change. He zealously anticipated breaching her calm, cool demeanor and driving her mad with his lustful attentions!

"Yes, I do. I'm sure there will be more interesting challenges for you in the near future." She sighed and the memories of her ex-husband slip away. She focused on Donald and massaged her round breasts, rubbing and pinched her nipples. "It will be nice to have you back here, with me. Have you been thinking about me?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, my dear, I certainly have." Donald reached down and stroked his hardening cock. Luscious thoughts of her would pop into his mind during his meetings, and especially when he was alone at night in his hotel room. He would masturbate but force himself to stop short of coming, saving himself for her. He didn't want to waste one drop of his hot semen, imagining her licking and sucking him dry.

"Hmmmm...I'm laying here, naked, playing with my breasts. They're so sensitive. I like having them sucked. It's been a long time since I've let anyone touch me. I've been thinking of what it would be like to feel your hands on me." Her hand snaked down to her clean, smooth pussy. She caressed her lips then separated them to play her fingers up and down her slit. "I'm getting wet imagining your fingers teasing me."

Donald moaned as he continued to slowly stroke his shaft. He fantasized sucking on her tits as he played with her cunt. He reached lower to rub his balls, they felt so heavy with his stored cum.

"I bet you'd like to be here next to me, right now. Tell me what you'd do to me," she whispered seductively.

"Oh baby, I'd want to kiss your beautiful lips and as I slid my tongue into your mouth I'd fondle your breasts, tweak your pretty nipples." He pulled his hand away from his balls and grasped the sheet. He didn't want to come yet, not until he could be with her tomorrow night.

"You're so proper," she giggled. "You can pinch my nipples, bite them if you like. That would feel so good. My fingers are stroking my pussy right now, go on and tell me some more of what you want," she egged him on.

"I, uh, want" he paused trying to contain himself. His vision of her, naked and masturbating was taxing his resolve to keep from jacking off. "I want to lick your pussy, drink your sweet juices. Ah, to feel...oh, to feel your soft inner thighs on my cheeks as I stroke your cunt with the tip of my tongue." He groaned as his hand stole back to grasp his straining dick. He heard Sandra's heavy breathing, wondering how she was pleasuring herself. "But I would just tease you then pull away. I'd kiss my way down your legs, all the way to your toes. I'd lift up one foot and kiss and suck on each toe, then do the same with your other foot." He grunted and pulled his hand away, again, from his throbbing cock.

"Oh no, baby, you'd drive me crazy! I'd sit up and grab your hair to pull you back to my pussy." Saundra slid her fingers in and out of her succulent hole, using her thumb on her swollen nub. "Uhhhh...oh, I'm so wet right now, Donald. I'm flicking my fingertip up and down my slit as if it were your tongue." The image of him sucking her toes made her shiver with delight! Her pussy clenched and relaxed as she teased her clit more vigorously. "God, I'm so hot for you! Ohhh...fingering my clit, ohhh." She felt little flashes of pleasure pulse from inside her cunt up to her engorged nub. "Donald, I'm going to come for you...ahhh...oh, it feels so good. Hmmmm...oh, here it comes!" she moaned and fluttered her finger rapidly back and forth across her clit until her orgasm let loose, causing her whole body to tremble and her hips lift off the mattress. "Ohhhh....uhhhh....Donald!" she cried out as her body throbbed with delicious tremors.

He rolled over onto his stomach and pushed his hips down trying to quell the burning ache in his groin. He shivered listening to her beautiful voice as she came. He wanted so badly to have his cock buried deep in her cunt right now he could barely control himself. The thought of rushing down to the airport to catch the first plane back raced through his brain. He couldn't wait to have her! Listening to her pant and moan was driving him mad. He could picture her under him, his thick shaft fucking her tight, juicy pussy, her body writhing in ecstasy.

"Oh, darling...oh, that felt incredible. You make me feel so good!" she praised him with a whispery voice. She sighed as she enjoyed the liquid feeling in her limbs, the heat radiating from her cunt. "Well, I'd better let you go so you can get some sleep. You've got a plane to catch early in the morning. Oh, and Donald?"

"Yes?" he whispered, still trying to gain re-collect himself. He could feel his iron hard rod twitching between his legs.

"I'm going to cook a wonderful dinner for you tomorrow night. I hope you don't mind I went to your condo today and prepared everything. And then I've got a surprise for you. I think you'll enjoy it."

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm sure I will. You've demonstrated that you're good at anything you put your energy into. Get some sleep, I'll see you in the morning." His voice sounded strained. He was extremely horny and all he wanted to do was hang up and jerk off. But he didn't want to do it with Saundra on the phone. He felt a need to restrain himself and have some sense of control over the situation.

"Ok, sweet dreams, Mr. Parsons. Have a safe trip home." She leaned to her side to hang the phone up and then pulled her covers up and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Donald hung up and immediately headed for the bathroom. There were always jokes about a cold shower and now that's exactly what he wanted. He wasn't about to give in to his bodies lustful signals. But in actuality, he did not want to give in to Saundra.

Donald's flight was 15 minutes behind schedule and he felt frustrated at having to wait a minute longer to see Saundra. He grabbed his luggage from the carousel and quickly walked outside to the passenger loading zone anxious to see her. But as he looked up and down the sidewalk he did not find his car. He sighed heavily thinking perhaps she was hung up at the office or in traffic. As the minutes dragged on he became more and more irritated with her. He tried to dial her cell phone but only got her voice mail.

She finally arrived and as she popped the trunk latch from inside of the car she couldn't help but smile, noticing the scowl on his face. He tossed his suitcase in the trunk and marched to the driver's side, jerking the door open. She looked up with an amused expression, which at first pissed him off, as if she thought wasting his valuable time was funny. But as he was about to admonish her his eyes shifted to her creamy breasts. She was wearing a low-cut silk blouse and the light peach color made her smooth skin practically glow. He even saw a hint of white lace from her bra pushing her tits up into nice round mounds. She shifted slightly letting him have a more revealing view at her deep, milky cleavage. His eyes traveled down to her legs and he was treated to the lovely contour of her calf and thigh. She'd worn a wrap-around silk skirt and it lay open almost all the way up to her hip. She was wearing white stockings that circled her thigh with a delicate lacy band.

"Did you want to drive, Donald?" Her honeyed voice infiltrated his reverie and he glanced back at her face. "Why don't you just get in the passenger seat and relax. I'm sure you're tired from being cramped up in that small airplane seat for the last three hours." She leaned over to grab the handhold of the door to pull it closed and her luscious breasts appeared to threaten to spill over the top of her bra. Without a word he stepped back and let her close the door then quickly walked around the car and got in.

She drove off and he remained silent, still a little vexed that she'd been overdue. But he also felt so relieved to be near her again, he'd missed her terribly. He was a little surprised at how deeply fond of her he'd become. In the short time he'd known her he'd come to look forward to their chats at the office throughout the day, her smile, the way her eyes sparkled when she softly laughed. This morning he'd been so elated to see her, to greet her with a long, hard kiss that he felt somewhat snubbed by her tardiness. He'd expected her to be just as excited at seeing him, especially after their phone conversation the previous night. Yet, here she was, almost smug. Her attitude and behavior was driving him crazy! He stared out the window as he recalled listening to her climax on the phone, her beautiful cries and moans were indicative of the passion she told him he brought on. And now, she looked so provocative, but seemed aloof in her manner toward him. 'What the hell game is she playing?' he wondered. Donald felt completely off balance but what really baffled him was not only the stirring in his heart, but also in his groin, just sitting next to her. He kept hearing her throaty groans from the night before and felt so horny. He jumped when she suddenly touched his arm.

"You're so quiet. I'm sorry I was late. I called the airline and knew your plane was delayed so I got a little more deeply involved with a report at work than I should have. Time just sort of slipped past me. Please don't be upset Donald." Her voice was so soothing he couldn't help look over at her. She looked so lovely, never one to wear much makeup, he could get lost in her pretty eyes and soft lips. He relented and smiled at her, raising his hand to caress her check. Her skin was so soft and warm. "That's better. I knew you couldn't stay angry with me for long. Now, you have an important phone call in about 30 minutes from Mr. Nelson, the CEO of your newest acquisition project. I'll take you back to the office and then go out and pick up some sandwiches to bring back to the office. It's almost lunchtime and I haven't eaten anything all day, I'm starved!"

"That's fine Saundra." Donald skimmed her throat with his fingertips, then her chest but she kept both hands on the wheel. He dipped under her blouse and gently rubbed her breast through the lacy cup. He grinned when he felt her nipple harden, just as his cock. Her face remained passive as she concentrated on driving but he knew she was enjoying his touch. She straightened her shoulders and pushed her breast against his hand. He gently pulled her hand away from the wheel and brought it to the bulge in his pants, pressing her hand hard against him. He continued to stare at her face but she remained so cool. Saundra rubbed him then dug her nails into him through the fabric. He moaned and slightly pushed his hips up. "I haven't come since our freeway encounter. Let's skip the damn phone call and go back to the condo. I'm going to fuck you until you scream," his voice was hoarse.

"Donald, I know you must be anxious. I am, too. But we have the whole weekend ahead of us. I promise you, you will be more than satisfied by the end of the weekend. I'm going to fulfill all of your nasty needs," she purred. Then she squeezed his dick as hard as she could and abruptly pulled her hand away. He grunted and turned away from her. 'What a coy, little bitch but, God, I want to fuck her!' he thought. His cock ached but he tried to focus on his upcoming phone call, anything to distract himself.

As she drove down the freeway Saundra knew he was struggling with his feelings. She knew she was pushing him but her desire was to bring him up to such a breaking point that he would be willing to completely give himself over to her. She saw the look in his eyes when he caressed her face, full of lust but warm emotion as well. She was touched by that emotion. She had missed him. She loved the way she could get him to laugh, his passion when he spoke of his interests outside of work, the way his beautiful eyes made her feel all soft inside when he stared intently at her. He was a sweet man, underneath that gruff CEO exterior. He liked everything neat and tidy, from his work schedule to his private life. But she was going to throw in a little kink now. His dull, routine life needed a new, fresh perspective.

Just as he finished his phone call Saundra came into his office with sandwiches, fruit and sodas. She laid it out on his desk and they relaxed and talked while they ate. He couldn't help noticing her skirt had opened again, showing off her lovely leg and pretty stocking. He wondered what she was wearing underneath, wishing the skirt would fall open a little more. She noticed him trying to discreetly steal glimpses of her leg.

"A bit pre-occupied, are you?" she teased him.

"Well, you do have beautiful legs, Saundra, I can't help myself. I couldn't stop thinking about you the entire time I was gone." He sighed and leaned back in his leather chair. "I'm looking forward to this evening, hell, to the weekend! I need some R and R after this week, and I think you're just the right kind of recreation." He laughed. Saundra got up and walked around to him, standing between his chair and the edge of the desk. His eyes widened as she began to unbutton her blouse and pull it out from her skirt. "Saundra, the blinds are slightly open, someone will see!"

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12