All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 04

Story Info
Saundra's exec finds reward in submission.
6.2k words
4.75
36.2k
4

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

They both called it quits for the day around 4pm and Donald told the rest of the employees to take an early night, too. At first they all gaped at him, rather stunned, but did not need to be told twice and everyone was gone by the time Donald and Saundra headed for the elevator. She told him she needed to stop by her apartment and would meet him at his condo in a couple of hours. He kissed her and told her not to be long, that he couldn’t wait for his surprise. On his drive home he fantasized that she was going to show up at his place wearing a raincoat and some skimpy lingerie, or maybe she’d bring a sex toy and adult video and they’d play all night. He pictured her on his bed, lying beneath him, her wrists captured in his big hand over her head while he teased her body. Turn about was fair play and he had wonderful things in mind for her after dinner. As soon as he arrived home he took a nice hot shower, shaved, and dressed casually while waiting for her to get there.

The roast came out perfect, pink and juicy on the inside. She served it with sautéed mushrooms and zucchini, mashed potatoes, and a salad on the side. Saundra meticulously attended to every detail of the evening, setting a beautiful table, keeping his wine glass full, making sure he had enough of everything from food to seasonings. He felt like a king as she waited on him. When they were through eating she brought him a cup of coffee and told him to go relax in the living room while she cleaned the kitchen. But he wanted to keep her company and talk with her so he joined her in the kitchen. He liked watching her move about the kitchen, she seemed so comfortable, as if it were her own place. She looked pretty in her lavender summer dress and he got a great view of her nice round ass as she bent to load the dishwasher. When she was finished he pulled her into his arms and passionately kissed her, holding him tightly to his body. He could feel her large breasts pressed against his chest and slid his hand down to her ass to feel if she had gone without panties again. He moaned when he felt a thin strap realizing she was wearing a thong.

“I’m still hungry,” he whispered in her ear.

“Well, I do have dessert but I thought we’d have that after while,” she giggled as he nuzzled her neck.

“My dear, I think you are my dessert, tonight.” He took her hand and led her to his bedroom. “Now, what’s my surprise?”

“Just like a little boy on Christmas, can’t wait for your present, hmmmm?” She pulled away from him and pulled up the chair from the corner, closer to the bed. “Sit down and close your eyes, then.” He laughed but did as she asked. He heard her move about the room as she was getting a few things from her overnight bag. Then she moved in front of him and kissed him on the lips. “No peeking allowed,” she said as she slipped a blindfold over his eyes. “And remember, no hands unless I say you can touch me,” she whispered in his ear, then kissed it and moved away. She sat on the end of the bed and quietly gazed at him for a few minutes. He shifted a bit, fidgeting in the silence. “Stand up and take your clothes off.”

He cocked his head to one side as if he wasn’t sure he’d heard her right. But when she said nothing more he pushed himself up and pulled his shirt over his head, dropping it to the floor. He unzipped his pants and kicked off his shoes, slowly pushed his pants down then stepped out of them. He pulled his socks off and smiled, fait accompli. He thought of her looking at his naked body and could feel his cock twitch as blood began to swell its size. He reached behind him for the chair and began to sit down but was caught off guard when he felt a sharp sting on the outside of his thigh and he jerked up straight. “Damn it!” he huffed as he rubbed his insulted flesh.

“Donald, I only told you to stand up and take your clothes off. Did I tell you to sit down?”

“No, I just…”

“You must listen carefully to me and do exactly as I say. What you just felt was my crop and you will feel more of it with each infraction you commit. Or, there may be other types of punishments depending on your errors or my mood.” She smiled noticing his dick had softened in an instant. “I’m going to ask you some questions and I want you to be completely honest. You will remain standing. Do you understand?” He nodded at her, feeling peeved with this game.

“Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?”

“No.”

“Have you ever fucked a man in the ass?”

“What? No!” disgust tinged his voice.

“I’m sure you like having a woman suck your cock, you like the feel of her hot, wet mouth slurping and sucking your hard rod. But have you ever let a man suck you?”

“No! What’s this all about, Saundra?” He hissed as he felt her crop lash his other thigh. He suddenly thought about how vulnerable he was, standing there blindfolded and naked and he felt an odd twinge of excitement in his penis. All this talk of fucking asses and sucking cocks was beginning to stir him, wondering what her past sexual experiences had been.

“Have you ever let a man or a woman fuck you in the ass?”

“God, no! Well…once in a while my ex-wife would tease my ass with her finger when she gave me a blow job.” Now his cock was beginning to thicken at the memory of that naughty but enticing stimulation. He flinched as he felt the tip of her crop tease the head of his cock.

“You enjoyed that didn’t you? You would have liked it if she’d pushed her finger in deeper. Am I right?”

“Yes,” he whispered guiltily.

“Hmmm…but I bet you were too hung up on proprieties to let her do that nasty act, finger fuck your puckered ass hole. What a shame, you didn’t realize what you were missing out on. But if you’re very good we’re going to change that and teach you some nice, new tricks.” She stood up and stepped close to him. He could smell her, feel the tips of her nipples barely brushing against his lower chest. She kissed one of his nipples and sucked on it for a moment then moved to his other nipple. She let her hands travel over his body feeling the shape of him. He was puzzled as there something different about her touch, and it dawned on him that she must be wearing gloves of some kind. His cock was at full attention now, pressing against her belly and he was excited to feel her bare skin against him. He grunted as she bit his nipple and pulled on it, and he instinctively brought up his hand up to touch her.

Saundra quickly pulled away and slapped his hand with the crop. He gasped and pulled both of his hands behind him, hoping to avoid being slapped again. His unconscious act pleased her, she liked him in this position. She reached out and lightly stroked his shaft with her fingertips and his cock seemed to quiver beneath her touch. Again, it was quite noticeable that her fingers were not bare on his skin and he was dying to see what she was wearing.

“You like having your cock sucked?” she teased.

“Yes, very much.”

“You want that now, don’t you?”

“God, yes,” he swallowed thickly. The strange feel of her fingers grazing along his shaft made him shiver, and the thought of her sweet lips wrapped around his pole made his heart pound.

“Yes, what?” She tightly squeezed his prick.

“Yes, I want you to suck my cock.” He moaned feeling her fingers now caressing his heavy balls.

“I didn’t hear you right. What do you want?” she egged him on. The precum was seeping from the tip of his cockhead, now.

“Please, Saundra, please suck my cock. It would feel so good. Please let me feel your hot mouth around my dick,” he groaned. He felt frustrated at being made to beg, he was not used to having to plead for what he wanted. She saw him frown and was not pleased.

“You don’t sound very convincing. And not at all humble about it. I think you should just jack off, that’s good enough for you. You really don’t want me to suck your silly cock.” She lightly slapped his prick and pushed him away. He lost his balance and fell into the chair.

“No, no…please! I’m begging you. I need to feel your sweet mouth on me! Please, baby!” Donald tore the blindfold from his eyes and looked up at her. He was stunned by how hot and sexy she looked. The first thing he noticed was that she was wearing black, silk gloves that extended to her elbows and the leather crop extended from her hand. Her breasts were held up in a black satin bra with her hard pink pearls peeking out over the top. She had a matching thong, no lace, just satin. Her garter belt was lacy, holding up sheer black stockings. He gazed down at her feet strapped in black sandals with spiked heels. He even noticed her toes, her nails painted a deep rich red. Lust and desire boiled up inside him and he couldn’t stop himself from rising up to grab her.

Before he was completely out of his chair Saundra grabbed him by the hair and forced him down to his knees. His cock throbbed and he reached down to stroke it, desperate for relief. She stepped back and glared at him. Then she went to her bag and pulled out a long red scarf and went to stand behind him. She leaned down and tied his wrists together behind his back. Donald struggled a little but stopped when she whacked his ass with her crop.

“You are very disobedient. I know you like to be in charge, Donald, but not here, not now. Bend over the bed, face down, feet on the floor.” When he did not move she grabbed his ear and pulled hard. “Crawl on your knees, now! Over to the bed, now!”

He fumbled to the bed and positioned himself as commanded. He rubbed himself against the edge of the bed until he felt her crop smartly sting his ass. He was frantic, highly charged by the vision of her, a Goddess! He wanted her so badly he thought he’d be willing to do anything she asked.

“Saundra, please, I’ll do whatever you want! Please let me fuck you! I want to feel your hot cunt around my cock, please?” his voice strained with hot need.

“We have a little business to take care of, first. You need to learn some self-control. You need to learn to follow instructions. This is how you are going to remember!” She struck his ass hard, full across both cheeks with her crop. He jerked and grunted in pain. “Count! Don’t stop or we’ll start all over again!”

“Ugh…one!” he cried out, too shocked to do little else. He felt the next strike and searing heat streaked across his ass. “Two!” he gasped breathlessly. Another lashing to his flesh and he couldn’t help jerk his hips in. “Uhhh…three!” Then he felt her gloved fingers fondling the backs of his balls as she whipped him again. “Ohhh…four!” his voice cracked. Her finger caressed that sweet space between his scrotum and anus and he moaned as the crop slashed again. “Damn it! Five!” he growled. His ass was a flaming agony, welts striped his pale flesh. But at the same time he was being driven wild with the feel of her satin fingers tantalizing his balls and now circling and pressing near his ass hole. In some inexplicable way the fiery pain combined with the teasing of his anus and balls was as if Saundra had exposed a live, hot wire and he had never felt such frenzied arousal. He felt extremely embarrassed that her painful punishment was feeding his lust!

Saundra continued until he reached the count of ten. Then she laid the crop on the bed where he could see it. She looked down at his body, his back rising and falling with his labored breathing, the angry welts rising on his ass, and felt satisfied that she’d made her point regarding obedience. She noticed the comforter was damp from the precum oozing out of his turgid cock. The crown of his shaft was a deep purple and looked ready to explode. She dropped to her knees and gently licked it causing him to cry out and jerk upward, pushing his ass into her face. She put her soft gloved hands on his cheeks and softly smoothed his skin, kissing along the lines of welts. He whimpered and she smiled hearing a big, all-important CEO now reduced to a quivering mortal ready to do her will. She mused that perhaps he was indeed all bark and little bite!

“How can I suck your poor cock now, Donald? The second my lips are on it you’ll just come all over the place and that won’t be much fun, will it? I think you need some down-time. Take a few moments to pull yourself back together. I’m going to get us something nice and cool to drink. You lay here and think about what you’ve just learned.” She kissed his ass and left him alone. She was a little surprised that he was accepting her dominance. Her heart was racing with excitement as she walked down the hall, her thong saturated from her juices. He certainly seemed to be enjoying it as his raging hard-on was proof enough of that. In fact, she was anxious to fuck his dick, which was larger and more beautifully shaped than she’d seen before. She hurried to get some ice water so she could get right back to her sweet pet.

He gazed at the crop and tried to regain his composure. All he could think of was how gorgeous she looked in her skimpy lingerie and heels. He longed to suck her tits right out her bra and drive his tortured cock deep into her juicy cunt. Donald closed his eyes and began to rock up and down pressing his aching cock against the bed. He just couldn’t stand it any longer, she was right, he was ready to burst. His movements caused his ass cheeks to jiggle and agitate his tender skin. His prick twitched and he just let go. His groans caught her attention as she came down the hall and she stopped in the doorway to watch him. His cum burst from him, white streaks of semen dripped down the side of the dark comforter and he sighed heavily with relief.

“Well, seems you’re getting a little ahead of yourself. Look what a mess you’ve made. I should make you lick it clean. But I have a better idea.” She went to the nightstand and pulled out the small butt plug then returned to stand between his legs. She removed her black gloves and tossed them on the bed by the crop. She scooped up his cum onto her fingers and spread it on his ass hole. Then she slid the plug between her pussy lips, coating it with her slick lubrication. As she started to press it to his puckered hole he jumped and twisted his head to look at her.

“What are you doing?” he asked nervously.

“Relax, darling. I just didn’t think your precious cum should go to waste and thought of this wonderful use for it. It’s an excellent lubricant for this plug to slide right up your tight ass!”

“What are you shoving up my ass?” He was a little worried, but he was in no position to stop her. She felt the resistance at the entrance of his anus but as she continued to gently push, the ring of muscles finally yielded and the plug slipped right in. “No, don’t…” his words caught in his throat. Although it was only about three inches long and very slim, it felt like a thick iron pipe as far as he was concerned! Donald grunted and squirmed his ass, which only caused the plug to move inside. He expelled his breath hard, trying to relax. Saundra massaged his back for a few moments as he tried to adjust to the feel of the invasion of his ass.

“Slide off the bed Donald and kneel in front of me.” She saw that he was stiff and in pain as he moved, but he managed to settle himself before her. She held a glass of water to his lips and he nearly drank all of it. Some of the water escaped his lips and the cool liquid felt so soothing dripping down his neck and chest. She put the glass on the floor and went behind him to untie him, giving his sore shoulders a small break. She stood before him and he looked up at her, yearning for her. “Slide my thong off and you may keep it.” He reached his aching arms up and slowly the sleek thong down, letting his fingers slowly trail over her thighs and down her calves. He could feel that her panties were drenched and this intrigued him, that while she was tormenting him, she had also become very aroused.

Saundra stroked her pussy with two fingers then brought them to his lips, painting them with her juices. “There’s a little tidbit for you.” She turned around and presented her ass to him. “Lick and kiss my ass to show me how much you appreciate me, all that I do for you.” For a moment he just stared at her. But her cheeks looked too tempting to resist so he leaned forward and gently kissed and licked her smooth skin. And the more he did it the more he liked it, even licking between her cheeks. He began to suck on her skin loving the feel of his mouth on her ass. She abruptly pulled away and turned to look at him. “That was very good, Donald. I’m pleased.” He grinned stupidly and felt a little ridiculous, but soaked in her small praise. Reaching behind her back she unhooked her bra to reveal her silky large breasts. “Come closer, darling.” She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. He moved between her thighs and she leaned slightly forward, with her luscious, heavy tits hanging down in front of his face. He inhaled deeply, her scent was intoxicating. “Suck my tits, pet. Remember I told you how much I enjoy that.”

Donald was almost beside himself as he gazed at her large, pink areolas. He pressed his lips to the side of one breast, then he licked her smooth skin. His tongue stroked her flesh like a cat smoothing its fur, gliding over the curve to her nipple. He rubbed his lips back and forth across the dark pink nub and then opened his mouth to take her in. At first he flicked it with his tongue then sucked her softly. He was in heaven feeling her supple flesh against his tongue. He released her then moved to her other breast and kissed all around the areola as it puckered from his touch. He grinned and pressed his open lips to encircle it, then tenderly sucked it. Donald suddenly remembered she’d told him he could bite if he wanted and pressed is teeth around her hard, engorged nipple. She moaned and this encouraged him to apply more pressure, pulling it and sucking it. She pushed herself against his face and he could feel her flesh pressed against his nose. He groaned with pleasure, and to his shock his cock was even beginning to swell, yet again.

His mind lingered on what had taken place. He felt thoroughly bewildered that his desire and lust were on the rise despite her harsh reprimand on his ass. He was even starting to like the feel of the plug in his ass, despite his initial disgust and worry. The slaps of her crop had been painful, both physically as well as to his ego, letting a woman get away with spanking him like that. He felt frustrated as he only wished to gratify her and pleasure her body, as well as enjoy himself in the process. He stared up at her feeling ashamed at letting her down earlier. He noticed her hand reach down between her legs and he yearned to suck her pussy as he had done in the office. Donald imagined he must look pitiful, kneeling there, actually blushing at being in such a subservient position. His heart beat wildly as he pondered how crazy this situation seemed with her admonishing him and he feeling like some naughty puppy that had just pissed on the carpet. He felt he should be angry of her treatment, yet he was exceedingly thrilled in some secretly dirty way. He was losing his grasp of being a power wielding CEO, falling down several notches to having his control being taken in hand by this small beauty. It began to dawn on him there was freedom in that act, letting her command whatever was to happen, allowing her free reign of all the decision making.

“Donald, look down, watch my hand.” Her voice was smooth and mesmerizing. He kneeled before her and she lifted her feet up to the edge of the bed. Leaning back on one hand she exposed her cunt to him, flushed and glistening. His cock had become painfully hard and it was difficult to refrain from moving to her and taking her. But he didn’t want to risk disappointing her further. She pointed her finger at him and he focused on it as she brought it to her swollen labia. “Think of my finger as your tongue. You did so well earlier today but you lack control. You must learn to lick and suck with deliberation, take your time and worship my sweet, juicy flesh. I appreciate that kind of effort, and you would not go unrewarded.”

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12